PDA

View Full Version : Uchihaz R The Best!!! (SuperPikachuTNT's Ask-Me-Anything)

SuperPikachuTNT
10-22-2014, 04:31 AM
I'll Put Something hear later.

Yo! Hey! Hiya! SuperPikachuTNT Hear To Answer Questions For Ya!

General Information
I'm a Twelve year old that likes Pokemon, Naruto, and many other things. I spend my free time making (Horrible) GFX, Watching Anime, & Playing video games. My favorite video game series/franchise is Pokemon (Even Though i don't have X nor Y) Been loving it since 4th gen.

Things Related To SS
I First Found SS By Searching the web looking for a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl guide I stumbled upon a video of SS somewhere around part 70 i didn't really enjoy it. Then when Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver were out and once i got my hands on those, I Once again looked for a guide I Found another SS video & that's when I truly started watching SS (Keep in mind this is when he was about to start his Mario Kart 7 guide) Watched that guide and somewhere around here I made an email which was a Gmail subscribe to him and continued going to youtube often, then when he did Mario Kart 7 SS Said to read the description and I did, found a link leading to this forums registered and the next day I made my first post.

That's about it ask away!

Ayra
10-22-2014, 05:01 AM
Hi!

Opinion of me?
How did you come up with your username?
Sequoias or redwoods?
Do you like hot sauce?
Ever ridden a bike faster than a roads posted speed limit?
How good are you at math?
How good does X look?

SuperPikachuTNT
10-22-2014, 05:21 AM
Hi!
Wassup!

Opinion of me?
Um...

How did you come up with your username?
SuperPikachu: Me Being Unoriginal and copied SS Username and replaced "Skarmory" With Pikachu Which is my favorite Pokemon btw.

SuperPikachuTNT: I Was making a twitch account and someone took "SuperPikachu" and at the time I was into "Minecraft" and the first thing that came to my mind was explosions and "TNT" was in minecraft so i added it to my username and surprisingly it worked.

Sequoias or redwoods?
What's that?

Do you like hot sauce?
No.

Ever ridden a bike faster than a roads posted speed limit?
No.

How good are you at math?
Horrible.

How good does X look?
Wut?

Answer in bold. /6char

Zachgoose
10-24-2014, 04:37 AM
Top 5 favorite Naruto characters?