PDA

View Full Version : Follow the Leader

Zachgoose
03-06-2015, 07:48 PM
http://ocr.blueblue.fr/files/music/remixes/Donkey_Kong_Country_3_Can%27t_Boss_Us_Around_%28Ro bot_Anarchists_from_Hell_Mix%29_OC_ReMix.mp3

Mafia Record
Town 15 - 24 Mafia
Third Party - 3
Deleting... Mafia... Forum...

Current Game
Welcome to another one of my custom made setups, Follow the Leader. It is ironic in the sense that the Leaders actually have no power. :D If a leader dies, you must PM me your lynch vote in order for it to count. Lynch / no lynch votes made in the thread WILL NOT COUNT. Governor can feel free to PM me in advance if they want to overturn, but otherwise I will wait for their decision. This is a Day Start so everyone gets a chance to play. Therefore, mafia will not know their partners on the first day.

ROLE LIST:

DAY START

Town:
Leader x3 - If ever killed, votes will be anonymous for the next day.
Judge x1 - Votes Count Twice. Power Role.
Governor x1 - The governor can override a lynch once during a game. Can not override a no-lynch. Power Role.

Mafia :
Vanilla Mafia x2 - Kills one player each night. May choose to no kill.

SIGN-UPS.
1. GengyGengar
2. IdioticInfernape
3. sonriopoby123
4. Derose
5. XpL
6. Prospering
7. StarryPikachuSky

If you are unsure about anything before or during the game, PM me. I'm banning you if you veg. :^)

If you win as a town member, you will gain 20 forum points. If you win as a mafia member, you will gain 30 forum points.

Aaron
03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
This one looks pretty simple to be honest so I'm in. :3

SuperSceptile
03-06-2015, 08:07 PM
In....

sonriopoby123
03-06-2015, 08:56 PM
sign me up boy

Derose
03-06-2015, 09:58 PM
In please to meet you all

XpL
03-06-2015, 10:14 PM
lets a go go.
in

Prospering
03-06-2015, 11:51 PM
>leader in btw

Starry
03-07-2015, 12:58 AM
I am in!

Zachgoose
03-07-2015, 02:17 AM
Day one has begun!! You may now post in the thread. Just lynch like normal, since no leader has died. Please either vote a bolded vote on somebody or no lynch before 48 hours are up!

sonriopoby123
03-07-2015, 02:30 AM
hey so do you want ml on potential pr death or nl then nl again to avoid mylo

the real game begins now

Prospering
03-07-2015, 02:32 AM
Yo, alright here's how I see it. We have a free ml so we should undoubtedly use it since maf partners aren't aware of eachother yet, and we can take advantage of that. Gov always has that option to OT if they are being lynched or if they feel that a town member is being lynched.

sonriopoby123
03-07-2015, 02:35 AM
well i dont wanna blindly rl right now so one of governor or judge should out because those two cant really be ccd (at least not gov)

Prospering
03-07-2015, 02:48 AM
I'm judge if I'm unccd gov claim to me. If I'm ccd then lynch between the ccs.

XpL
03-07-2015, 02:52 AM
could have and should have claimed PRs out as PR.
this gives maf to frame their strategy depending on which PR they have more difficulty with.

randomized the name list.
randomised the role list.
the evidence is infallible.

http://i.imgur.com/YW3Ru3J.png

http://i.imgur.com/oq8YIsZ.png

this is an accurate and reliable representation

sonriopoby123
03-07-2015, 03:04 AM
xpl just outed himself lynch xpl

Prospering
03-07-2015, 03:05 AM
that's not reliable LOL. Anyways, I think it would be best for the other PR to stay in the shadows, so all PR's won't be dead by the time n2 is over. I'll lead as long as I'm not ccd (which I doubt I'll be cc'd)

Starry
03-07-2015, 03:17 AM
Thanks XPL, you made this a lot easier Kappa

I'm cool with Prospering taking the lead for the lynch for now. Anyone have any objections?

XpL
03-07-2015, 04:00 AM
Lynch XpL

SuperSceptile
03-07-2015, 06:11 AM
What is actually happening right now lmao. Anyway since UV isn't cc'd we should probably follow his lynch when he gives one.....

Aaron
03-07-2015, 11:50 AM
I'm just gonna go with UV for now, when has he lied to us before? ;^) Lynch XpL

Derose
03-07-2015, 12:13 PM
I would not go on that lynch Xpl train since i beleive that strategy is involved so i would not do anything for now since nothing really has happened and we only know we have two mafia members in our town.

Prospering
03-07-2015, 04:50 PM
He's obviously trolling so why are u bw'ing on him. Btw I'm unccd so not trusting me/ voting with me will get u lynched. Governor PM me so i know who u are...

Derose
03-07-2015, 05:29 PM
But if he truely are trolling that means he must be a troll and trolls lives under bridges. In troll theories.
But he has too good of an internet to be one and what does ccd stand for i haven´t heard that one before?

Aaron
03-07-2015, 05:34 PM
But if he truely are trolling that means he must be a troll and trolls lives under bridges. In troll theories.

Because that's related to Mafia.

CC'd means counterclaimed. If someone claimed, for example, Governor, if someone were to CC them they would also claim Governor, or counterclaim Governor.

I'm gonna withdraw lynch because I guess I was a little too hasty to lynch. Sorry about that, I'll wait to see what happens next.

Prospering
03-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Lynch Gengar
bw bw bw <---- Bandwagon

Starry
03-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Prospering, has the governor claimed to you yet? Or has there been multiple people claiming to you for some reason?

Prospering
03-07-2015, 09:27 PM
I've had a claim, and after seeing gengar bw on that self from XpL that gives me enough reason to vote him. I also want to see his reaction to this...

sonriopoby123
03-07-2015, 09:30 PM
i mean i have a vote on xpl too so :?

does that mean you townread xpl off that self vote? its practically wifom

Aaron
03-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Lynch me if you want I'm Leader so go right ahead.

sonriopoby123
03-07-2015, 09:35 PM
if youre leader, and im leader, then whos flying the plane? o.o

Prospering
03-07-2015, 09:39 PM
Yea it's wifom, but at this point I'd rather lose to wifom than having someone bw a selfvote when the clear didn't advise that :^). You sonrio seemed to just be trolling with that bw unless if you're that desperate to push on without getting voted LOL

Aaron
03-07-2015, 09:41 PM
ok kill a townie ill see you guys next game maybe

sonriopoby123
03-07-2015, 09:45 PM
oh ok lynch gengar

Aaron
03-07-2015, 10:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ICXd42m.png

cnfrmd

Prospering
03-08-2015, 12:04 AM
change of plans Lynch Sonrio
:^)

Starry
03-08-2015, 12:30 AM
lolwat

I'll give Gengy the benefit of the doubt and lynch sonrio

Starry
03-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Posting on a gamepad is hard

​Lynch Sonrio (Didn't bold the lynch)

Derose
03-08-2015, 12:50 AM
Do i lynch depending on who i suspect? It does sound logical to me.

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 12:53 AM
mfw sceptile appears and auto lynches me

yo uv careful with the leader lynching doe. i dont derose would be maf considering hes not auto bwing along
i also dont see how gengars reaction was towny. bye

Aaron
03-08-2015, 12:57 AM
i also dont see how gengars reaction was towny. bye

it wasnt meant to be :^)

if it is acceptable to lynch people based on bandwagoning, then i shall lynch StarryPikachuSky

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 01:00 AM
mfw sceptile appears and auto lynches me
lynch sonrio Kappa

Derose
03-08-2015, 01:01 AM
Sorry i didn´t put my B-wing on autopilot and i do not distrupt conversations if that is how part of the game are done?

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 01:22 AM
withdraw lynch btw

i wasnt accusing of you being maf derose i was actually saying since you were town because you didnt bandwagon

Derose
03-08-2015, 01:38 AM
I do understand why and u have a valid reason to think so, i literally don´t go on trains or wagons if they are not on a suspicsous character. No Lynch here since i am not really sure of who is the most suspicious character here and i am really not looking for enemies.

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 01:49 AM
you should also not nl today because thatd be wasting the ml. today is probably gonna be the only day we can out who we're voting if we lynch wrong (may gov bless us) so we should take advantage of it

Derose
03-08-2015, 01:55 AM
Okey so i will change to Lynch Xpl since that is a member since a ml would be bad to lose as of this time and place

Prospering
03-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Follow the PR and stop looking so scummy please. Vote sonrio derose

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 02:24 AM
the pr is dumb

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 02:27 AM
derose is the exact opposite of scummy, more evidence the pr is dumb

Zachgoose
03-08-2015, 03:14 AM
24 hours remain!

According to my calculations, it's currently 3 votes sonrio, 1 vote SPS, 2 votes XpL, and Sonrio has not voted.

Prospering
03-08-2015, 03:40 AM
Withdraw Vote
I'm hammering B)
Everyone vote sonrio

XpL
03-08-2015, 03:41 AM
such huge sheep reactions everywhere
is the pr the quick read g0D or pulling a fast one on us?
judge gonna shrek d1

Prospering
03-08-2015, 03:44 AM
tfw when gov isn't even following your vote. :/

Starry
03-08-2015, 04:08 AM
My thoughts so far:

Derose doesn't really seem scummy, (s)he just has his own thoughts. Although, they got sorta defensive when they thought they were being lynched, but some people just play like that.

Infernape hasn't really said anything except lynch sonrio (like me lol)

UV is judge, obviously

I haven't really focused too much on Gengar's playstyle, but he doesn't seem to be trying too hard to be towny, which makes me think he's not mafia,

Sonrio is always someone I have trouble deciding whether or not they are mafia. Sometimes Sonrio is really serious, sometimes Sonrio is really silly, sometimes Sonrio is aggresive, sometimes defensive. So, I think a fear lynch might be good.

I'm guessing XPL is gov, mostly because UV has sorta ran away from lynching him.

If I wasn't me, I would pick between Sonrio and me, because I guess I was a little bandwagony.

Sorry if I missed anything important, or jumped to conclusions on something.

Prospering
03-08-2015, 04:36 AM
All your doing by claiming who you think is gov is benefiting the mafia. Just like when someone outs a PR that should stay hidden. You shouldn't be doing that with no protective PR's around. Going against yourself when you didn't need to is definetly a town tell in my opinion though.

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 05:56 AM
fear lynching is bad and unsportsmanship like
fear killing isnt though :v)

uv why are you hard tunneling me. do you wanna fight.

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 06:05 AM
My thoughts so far:

Derose doesn't really seem scummy, (s)he just has his own thoughts. Although, they got sorta defensive when they thought they were being lynched, but some people just play like that.
+1 to that

Infernape hasn't really said anything except lynch sonrio (like me lol)
yet you choose me over him as a possible lynch? i dont think this is readable much since maf dont know their partners but thats odd

UV is judge, obviously

I haven't really focused too much on Gengar's playstyle, but he doesn't seem to be trying too hard to be towny, which makes me think he's not mafia,
Admitting you haven't focused on a read is bad play. Also, your wifom statement is kinda irrelevant as its day 1 ml, but I refuse to just go around lynching anyone unless they got a solid read. At least, not anymore B)

Sonrio is always someone I have trouble deciding whether or not they are mafia. Sometimes Sonrio is really serious, sometimes Sonrio is really silly, sometimes Sonrio is aggresive, sometimes defensive. So, I think a fear lynch might be good.
b a d

I'm guessing XPL is gov, mostly because UV has sorta ran away from lynching him.
That was my guess to actually. Since you outed it I might as well say, that's the only reason I sheeped UV on the Gengar lynch. XpL's above post also helps, but who knows, maybe he's just faking it :^)

If I wasn't me, I would pick between Sonrio and me, because I guess I was a little bandwagony.

Sorry if I missed anything important, or jumped to conclusions on something.
These lines here are pure nervous maf lines. Are you mafia????????

judge is also a stupid role

Starry
03-08-2015, 06:28 AM
Half the time I'm lynched is because I'm not speaking that often, and usually I play town when that happens, so I'm being a little light on Infernape :)

Prospering
03-08-2015, 06:35 AM
I'm not tunneling on you. I'm picking up reads and thought on each person, and conversing with the governor. I've been keeping an eye on infernape don't worry ; ).

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 08:22 AM
explain your read on me
if you legit scumread me i call bull**** and am standing by it
however if youre just doing this to get reactions this is also bad because of the aforementioned bandwagon
im honestly town this game and if youre just gonna keep the lynch on me then just kicklynch me im not voting zzz

Aaron
03-08-2015, 11:04 AM
I definitely agree with SPS, I don't think Derose is scummy. To be honest, I think it's more a case that Derose doesn't really know what s/he is doing, no offence.

Sonrio...I don't know, he hasn't been acting very mafia this game. I'm still confused, I'm withdrawing my lynch because I wasn't really serious about that. Unless the vote has been hammered, in which case just ignore that.

Prospering
03-08-2015, 05:49 PM
You jump on the bw to vote xpl, then you immediately jump on the bw to vote gengar. It seems to me that you're desperate to get someone other than yourself lynched. Saying that you'll veg if we don't vote your way is hella scummy. Just take the lynch so we can move on and of course I've been fishing for reactions... Self vote since nobody else wants to vote u :-/

sonriopoby123
03-08-2015, 05:54 PM
When I unvoted and voted Gengar that was because, like I said, I thought XpL was Governor., so I sheeped you after Gengar's other post. Have you been reading my posts?

I'm not about to be ml'd on when it's bad for town. Mafia will probably kill you tonight too so you need to do this right. I don't see how me resisting the lynch is scummy when it'd be too obvious if I was Mafia. :/

Prospering
03-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Of course mafia will kill me tonight. Just comply with the lynch already so we can move on.....

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 07:09 PM
We have a mislynch, and sonrio just ignoring that is scummy. My vote stays.

Aaron
03-08-2015, 07:11 PM
im going to lynch sonrio because I like to bandwagon and act scummy ofc

Prospering
03-08-2015, 07:19 PM
Lynch Sonrio
hammer

Zachgoose
03-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Ok, the vote isn't going to change off of sonrio and no reason to stall this out any longer.

sonriopoby123 the mafia has been hung!

1. GengyGengar
2. IdioticInfernape
3. sonriopoby123 - Mafia lynched day 1!
4. Derose
5. XpL
6. Prospering
7. StarryPikachuSky

N1 begins! Mafia has 24 hours to send in their night action to me.

Zachgoose
03-08-2015, 08:59 PM
Prospering the Judge has been KILLED for mistrial.

1. GengyGengar
2. IdioticInfernape
4. Derose
5. XpL
6. Prospering - Judge killed night 1!
7. StarryPikachuSky

You have 48 hours! You may now post in this thread!

Aaron
03-08-2015, 09:03 PM
Ho
Ly

I wasn't expecting that...

Since the two most prominent posters in this thread, UV and Sonrio, are now both dead, I have no idea who to be suspicious of... Well, I'm gonna stay quiet for a bit and let other people do that talking.

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 09:08 PM
What do you mean you didn't expect that? UV was a PR lol. There was no way he wasn't gonna get killed. Anyway. We don't really have any leads. I would say gov out but I dont think that's the best idea. The way I see it, SPS and derose are townie. Other than that, idk.

Aaron
03-08-2015, 09:11 PM
If SPS and Derose townie, and XpL wasn't here when the night was completed, that leaves me or you as the last Mafia. And one thing I can tell you for absolute certainty is I am a Leader. To be honest, I don't think you're Maf either. If I'm really, really honest, I'm a little suspicious of SPS, just because he has be very quiet this game. I don't think it's Derose, since Derose is reminding me a lot of me on my first game, not really know what they're doing. For these reasons, I'm gonna go ahead and lynch StarryPikachuSky. If I'm wrong, Derose should be lynched next.

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 09:13 PM
ehhhhh..... I don't know if I like the lynching right off the bat. Im actually thinking gov should claim so we have someone to lead us.

Aaron
03-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Ok, I guess I can agree with that. Withdrawing lynch to let Gov claim.

Derose
03-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Well lynching right now doesnt do any good since they where 4 online at the time UV was killed but we might have been 5 since one can be online and not be talking alot and be unseeable that just my theory

Aaron
03-08-2015, 09:41 PM
The only people that were online during the night phase were me, Sceptile, SPS and you. There was no hidden users, according to what I was seeing, meaning XpL wasn't here. That leaves us four to be the last Mafia. It's not me, I don't think it's Sceptile and I really can't convince myself that it is you. That leaves StarryPikachuSky, the person I am most suspicious of.

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 09:45 PM
The only people that were online during the night phase were me, Sceptile, SPS and you. There was no hidden users, according to what I was seeing, meaning XpL wasn't here. That leaves us four to be the last Mafia. It's not me, I don't think it's Sceptile and I really can't convince myself that it is you. That leaves StarryPikachuSky, the person I am most suspicious of.

This means nothing. Xpl could have told Zach last night his night action in case he wasn't on when the night phase started. Anyway, this leaves SPS or Xpl as the gov.

Aaron
03-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Actually, that's a fair point. However, I'm still sticking by my suspicion of SPS.

XpL
03-08-2015, 09:50 PM
hello team i am here now

im ready for the potential ML d2 into 4 way meteor. i think we should all just vote and gov OT to their hella hard read. either way this is good because the chances of ML into maf hitting leader n3 are lower so no crrrrrrazy 3-way lylo.

game is stagnant and SPS is probably as usual down with school work. tbh at this point its another RL circle for a gov bait into OT read.

XpL
03-08-2015, 09:52 PM
i just think the game goes to pot when people jump around claiming villager roles as if claiming blue means anything, cos brah in these setups everyone is blue no point in wasting time stating the obvious.

id OT into the pool of leaders IMO. safest play.

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 09:55 PM
So do we just wanna lynch someone and if gov disagrees they switch? Ok. For me I want to lynch Derose
I dont know why but something is off to me.

Aaron
03-08-2015, 09:58 PM
I'm going to lynch Derose so I don't cause problems. Also, there's been slight suspicions in the back of my mind, but honestly I thought it was nothing to worry about. I'll just go Derose for now.

Derose
03-08-2015, 10:07 PM
May i literally ask what u expect to find out by lynching me before i make any further decisions?

Aaron
03-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Originally I thought that maybe you were really just confused by what has been happening. But there's a thought in the back of my mind that maybe, just maybe, it's all been an act. I know I was a bit lost on my first game, but I can't imagine someone being THIS confused.

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 10:12 PM
May i literally ask what u expect to find out by lynching me before i make any further decisions?

I dont expect to find out anything. Either you're mafia and we win, or you're town and we go to n3

Derose
03-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Well i will not force anyone to trust me but since mafia night rolls are pmed how likely is it for me to have pmed anybody since i look at profiles, activity stream or the chat

Aaron
03-08-2015, 10:21 PM
Well i will not force anyone to trust me but since mafia night rolls are pmed how likely is it for me to have pmed anybody since i look at profiles, activity stream or the chat

Well i will not force anyone to trust me but since mafia night rolls are pmed how likely is it for me to have pmed anybody since i look at profiles

i look at profiles

profiles

you can send pms
through profiles

Derose
03-08-2015, 10:25 PM
I rest my case but literally if i really wanted to pm anybody i would have a subject to talk about and i have not had any today lol

SuperSceptile
03-08-2015, 10:27 PM
All the metagaming ResidentSleeper

Starry
03-09-2015, 02:24 AM
Wow that was a fast night phase.

Anyways, I'm not really sure how you think I was active during the night phase. I've been doing errands ever since UV hammered. Unless logging on with a Wii U and then turning it off says your still online.

I'm going to stick with my gut and say that XPL and Gengar are town for sure. Infernape and Derose seem a little out of place to me, but I'll lean to lynching Derose. He seems to be getting defensive, just like when he thought he was being lynched before. It seems to paranoid for a towny. Infernape, while he just feels out of place, it might be mostly because he didn't really participate for the first few hours of day 1. Sooo.. lynch Derose.

Derose
03-09-2015, 02:41 AM
He seems to be getting defensive, just like when he thought he was being lynched before. It seems to paranoid for a towny.

One thing is better then being paranoid it is understanding all these shortened messages like Bwing, ccd and etc. and when has i thought i was being lynched i am not blind silly and do understand how lynching works.

SuperSceptile
03-09-2015, 02:46 AM
I wasn't so active d1 because my cousin was over but he left today so I had a lot of time. Also your claim of not being on would work but I already explained earlier that you could have pmd Zach about your night role before you went to bed. So not being on doesn't excuse anyone of not being mafia. All the metagaming is insane right now. And Derose, if you really are town, just take one for the team.

Derose
03-09-2015, 02:52 AM
Yeah that was what i thought two town had to die to find the last mafia so i will go to bed before making my final desicion it is almost 4 AM here and one do not think clearly while drinking water and not sleeping so good night.

SuperSceptile
03-09-2015, 02:36 PM
OK so Xpl and derose haven't voted yet. I'd like to hear Xpl's thoughts on the current situation since he's the only one who hasn't talked much.

XpL
03-09-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm confident we are not going to misplay if this goes wrong.
Lynch Derose

Derose
03-09-2015, 05:06 PM
Well nothing can go wrong Lynch Derose now where did i park my B-wing

SuperSceptile
03-09-2015, 05:42 PM
So this means votes are locked unless the gov decides to change the vote.

Zachgoose
03-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Derose de Leader jumped into a B-wing a flew away before anyone could lynch him.

1. GengyGengar
2. IdioticInfernape
4. Derose - Leader lynched day 2.
5. XpL
7. StarryPikachuSky

Zachgoose
03-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Mafia sent in their action before I even updated the thread so.

GengyGengar the Leader was killed by a super effective Shadow Ball!

1. GengyGengar - Leader killed night 2!
2. IdioticInfernape
5. XpL
7. StarryPikachuSky

Day 3 begins! 48 hours remain. Remember, a Leader HAS died so in order for a lynch vote to count you must PM me your lynch vote! Votes in the thread will not count!

Just for clarification, the Governor does NOT see who will be lynched if they choose to Overturn.

SuperSceptile
03-09-2015, 06:36 PM
Gov here lynch me and I'll change the vote to who I think is mafia.
lynch SuperSceptile
Also write an argument to who's mafia to maybe make the choice a bit easier.

Starry
03-09-2015, 11:00 PM
I know I'm probably going to lose, but I might as well give it my all.

Anyway, Infernape, you said you were getting suspicious of me. (Hope you don't me just kinda taking this from the chat, since it's nothing really useful.) Do you mind explaining why? So far, pretty much everything that has been said against me can apply to XPL too. I hope it's not just "Oh I trust XPL more lol." :)

SuperSceptile
03-09-2015, 11:04 PM
I'm honestly suspicious of both of you lol and it makes this harder. I was gonna lynch Xpl off sonrio accusing him D1 but then I remembered mafia didn't know their partners. I honestly have no idea and that's why I'd like some general statement from both of you.

Zachgoose
03-10-2015, 12:09 AM
One person has PM'd me their lynch vote. Btw why did this get moved to archive? It's not even over yet.

Starry
03-10-2015, 01:23 AM
It's been in the archive since I signed up, I know for sure. I didn't really question it, though.

Back to the game, however, there really isn't anything for a general statement. One thing I found strange though was that Xpl decided to not say anything, even when two people were speculating about him being gov. It's not really the strangest thing, but if he were town, couldn't it possibly be a better reason to claim gov? He knew that UV knew who the gov was for sure, so if he did claim gov while listening to what UV told him to do, he could potentially divert the attention onto him for the night. If he got out of hand, all UV would have to do is say "Hey, he lied, he's scum." It seems a little weird to not try to save a towny for the night, especially when he had a few people going already. This is a really dumb theory, I know, and it's possible that he could have just not thought of it, but hey, it's something.

Another thing I noticed, when Sonrio was responding to the post where I said I suspected Xpl for gov, he agreed with me. At that point, not too many people looked like they were planning to lynch Sonrio, so maybe he thought he could get away from the lynch, and also try to put Xpl in good light. Once again, a lot of maybes, but they seem to be the strangest things I have found so far.

SuperSceptile
03-10-2015, 01:27 AM
It's been in the archive since I signed up, I know for sure. I didn't really question it, though.

but if he were town, couldn't it possibly be a better reason to claim gov?
No. It would force us to lynch him and he would have to deflect the lynch, so claiming gov is a bad move unless you are the gov.
Another thing I noticed, when Sonrio was responding to the post where I said I suspected Xpl for gov, he agreed with me. At that point, not too many people looked like they were planning to lynch Sonrio, so maybe he thought he could get away from the lynch, and also try to put Xpl in good light. Once again, a lot of maybes, but they seem to be the strangest things I have found so far.
I'd agree but it was Day start so Sonrio could not have known that Xpl was his partner.
I just want to hear what Xpl has to say.

Starry
03-10-2015, 01:35 AM
OK, so I acknowledge the second part, but in my little scenario, if Xpl contacted UV, since UV knew who gov was, gov could have simply overturned to someone other than Xpl. It is a heavy "what if" scenario, so I understand you wanting to hear what Xpl has to say.

Blade Lord Nayru
03-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Silly Zachgoose, you made the thread in archives

XpL
03-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Hello I awake now.
I don't contact anyone in PMs period.
Fake claiming vital PRs as town is stupid unless it is investigative for example and the real PR contacts you. (see Zelda setup for example)

I was hoping by neither confirming or denying I was Gov, mafia would hit me in the night instead. I don't know why they hit Gengar, that's a weird play.

SuperSceptile
03-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Yeah that's another thing that made me suspect SPS. I was obviously fishing for a gov claim yesterday, and I feel like Xpl would have picked up on that. However, that could be on purpose and he's using it to his advantage.

Zachgoose
03-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Votes are locked.

Zachgoose
03-10-2015, 05:39 PM
IdioticInfernape is going to be lynched!

But the Governor overturned the lynch to XpL

Town wins!!

1. GengyGengar - Leader killed night 2!
2. IdioticInfernape - Governor
5. XpL - Mafia
7. StarryPikachuSky - Leader

It's a shame the leader's ability didn't really get to come into play.

Aaron
03-10-2015, 05:41 PM
So I was wrong. Well, I tried I guess xD

sonriopoby123
03-10-2015, 05:44 PM
if we both got past day 1 we wouldve won
i stand by my statement that i got fearlynched :cool:

Aaron
03-10-2015, 05:45 PM
I lynched you to be scummy :^)

sonriopoby123
03-10-2015, 05:47 PM
btw sceptile mls dont matter when a possible leader lynch day 1 loses the game for town
youre used to the ml meta but sometimes that doesnt work

Zachgoose
03-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Sonrio and XpL would have been a deadly mafia combination. Shame it didn't work.

But yeah, mislynching d1 on a leader could nearly be autoloss in this setup. No idea what mafia is doing the next day, and the chances of Gov/Judge dying are extremely high.

SuperSceptile
03-10-2015, 06:32 PM
I suspected sonrio right away but at first UV was worried about gengar, so I told him to lynch gengar and see the reaction. His reaction was exactly the same as other games so I told UV to lynch sonrio. Sonirio's reaction was really paranoid and mafia so I kept it that way. I was right. I lynched derose d2 solely because I got a bad feeling. It was wrong but oh well. Tbh, I only lynched Xpl because of the early randomizer thing, it made no sense. The Xpl I know wouldn't do that. I also didn't like the gengar death. I looked back and gengar was the only one to suspect SPS so him dying seemed too obvious. Plus, if SPS was mafia Xpl would have been killed and of that I am certain. I so didn't like how he randomly appeared to put a vote than left. So yeah.....
GG. I think I did pretty good this game.

sonriopoby123
03-10-2015, 06:35 PM
Xpl has randomized before

SuperSceptile
03-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Xpl has randomized before
OK but the rest of my points still stand.

Prospering
03-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Well gg, this setup I actually do like since it involves an abundance of scumhunting. XpL seemed a little off d1 with his rare sarcasm since he usually takes each game seriously. Moreover, he didn't really lead town in terms of strategies or plans an instead layed low. Thankfully gov was able to stay alive til d3 because had gov died n2 it would have been lylo with no clears and anon votes. :/
SPS going against himself when he didn't need to gave me a tr on him which i forwarded to scept. I'm still wondering why XpL killed Gengar n2. Maybe wifom got to him with my cheesy " oh don't worry ive talked to gov about him" posts. This setup definetly has potential. Judge outs d1, gov contacts him they lynch in pool. D2 ppl lynch their foses if gov is getting lynched they ot. If town doesnt lynch maf d1 btw they're screwed.

SuperSceptile
03-10-2015, 08:09 PM
Well gg, this setup I actually do like since it involves an abundance of scumhunting. XpL seemed a little off d1 with his rare sarcasm since he usually takes each game seriously. Moreover, he didn't really lead town in terms of strategies or plans an instead layed low. Thankfully gov was able to stay alive til d3 because had gov died n2 it would have been lylo with no clears and anon votes. :/
SPS going against himself when he didn't need to gave me a tr on him which i forwarded to scept. I'm still wondering why XpL killed Gengar n2. Maybe wifom got to him with my cheesy " oh don't worry ive talked to gov about him" posts. This setup definetly has potential. Judge outs d1, gov contacts him they lynch in pool. D2 ppl lynch their foses if gov is getting lynched they ot. If town doesnt lynch maf d1 btw they're screwed.

With the gengar lynch I think it was because he was the only one who really was going after SPS so it would look like SPS did the kill. Plus, it would allow him to act like it was a weird play. It almost worked too but I changed my mind in the end.

XpL
03-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Deliberately avoided Gov N3 because I didn't want public votes to influence people D3.