PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, Rocket here!

Rocket
08-05-2015, 05:19 AM
We're good to go, everyone! Are you excited as I am?

Well hello everyone, I'm Rocket. I'm 13 years old from Toledo, Ohio, USA. I'm a member of the furry fandom, and I love to play the sport of bowling, love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and competively play the Pokemon Trading Card Game. One day I hope to be a scientist. For now, that's all you need to know about me!

SFB
08-05-2015, 05:32 AM
Hey Rocket, good to see you again, welcome to Pokecheats!

Shiningbolt
08-05-2015, 01:45 PM
You said you like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon? Then here's some random trivia you might not know. I found it out a few weeks ago.

If you lose enough times in the second dungeon in Explorers of Sky (the one where you get a Spoink's pearl), Chatot will call you during the middle of the night to talk with Wigglytuff. He says something like "Given your large amount of failures, Wigglytuff asked to see you. I don't know what he wants, but surely he's angry about your current progress. Do your best to survive." in his own words.
You get to see Wigglytuff with the torches lit and everything really early in the game this way and he gives you free items, including a Reviver Seed. It's pretty neat.

sonriopoby123
08-05-2015, 04:03 PM
wtf i might as well die

Rocket boy. I see I still have to fix you up. Or have we have already lost to the furries....

Just kidding. (Probably)

Aaron
08-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Welcome back, Rocket~!

Bricktoad
08-05-2015, 05:19 PM
Rocket boy me bob! Good to see ya :D