PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite food?

Rocket
08-05-2015, 07:58 AM
Simple thread, what if your all time favorite food?

My favorite food is a pizza hot pocket that my school makes quite a bit.

SSrocks
08-05-2015, 08:00 AM
you mean what is your favorite food?

I have too many favorite foods, but I have to choose so I gotta say mac and cheese is one of them.

Starry
08-05-2015, 08:11 AM
I'm always down for Couscous, Hachis Parmentier, and nachos.

sonriopoby123
08-05-2015, 08:13 AM
I'm always down for Couscous, Hachis Parmentier, and nachos.

your post makes me feel oppressed

Homemade enchildas are where its at.

SFB
08-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Pizza, it's the food of gods and always will be.

ShadowMr.L
08-05-2015, 03:09 PM
To be perfectly honest, my favorite food are bagels. Such good, delicious food items.

SuperSceptile
08-05-2015, 03:13 PM
chimichangas
Probably pizza

Aaron
08-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Pizza and doughnuts because I live a junk-food fuelled, unhealthy lifestyle. Welcome to my world.

Blue
08-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Chipotle and pizza

Patriot
08-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Jets Pizza Deep Dish Turbo Crust Pepperoni Pizza

Specifically that.

Dragonite
08-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Tacos. Tacos are my life source. Also I haven't have one in ages and have no idea how I'm still alive.

XpL
08-05-2015, 07:42 PM
There is far too much pizza in this thread. Which means far too many Americans.

Members of an elite group of culinary enthusiasts may be aware of my 'taste' for scrambled eggs with mushrooms on toast. An extremely easy meal spiced up slightly to add some interesting flavours and texture.

X!!
08-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Noodles and omelette rice. I'm actually craving omelette rice right now. ;~;

Starry
08-06-2015, 09:23 AM

Members of an elite group of culinary enthusiasts may be aware of my 'taste' for scrambled eggs with mushrooms on toast. An extremely easy meal spiced up slightly to add some interesting flavours and texture.

>mushrooms

http://www.ptmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/raven.jpg

disgusting

Tuxy
08-06-2015, 10:35 AM
#SchnitzelIsLife
#heritage
#booyeah

i really really don't like pizza btw

Uzi
08-06-2015, 10:52 AM

i have no idea how you manage to eat so many eggs. for every SUPER CHEF MAKONNEN snapchat i sent you probably sent atleast 3 of you making scrambled eggs or stir fry

Majorasfan
08-06-2015, 12:04 PM
I love all kinds of food quite a bit. My number one favorite type of food is probably pasta - well prepared pasta is not only filling but delicious to me. I could eat pasta every day for quite a while before getting tired of it.

But I'm not really hard to please. Hamburgers, pizza, chips, rice with mixed meat and vegetables, really anything is good to me.

XpL
08-06-2015, 06:28 PM
i have no idea how you manage to eat so many eggs. for every SUPER CHEF MAKONNEN snapchat i sent you probably sent atleast 3 of you making scrambled eggs or stir fry

I've got the doughnut one saved and it's probably my favourite of all time.

Wait till you see the pancakes I've been making.

Xerodragon12
08-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Chinese styled curry is probably my all time favorite food, but chicken pad-thai, char siu pork (a type of Chinese barbecue), liang mian with peanut sauce (chilled noodles with vegetables and meat), sushi, san-bei chicken (three-cup chicken), nio-rou mian (beef noodle soup), and Japanese style curry are all up there. Also, authentic orange chicken (with sauce flavored with actual orange peels) and hui-guo rou (twice cooked pork). In terms of non-Asian cuisine, pizza, hamburgers, burritos, and pasta are all good, too. Let's be real here, though. I'll eat anything that doesn't have mushrooms, olives, or eggplants. Or salad dressing. I will always eat my salads plain.

Kyoits
08-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Watermelon

BreeZaps
08-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Gonna be original. I love potatoes with sour cream and bacon bits on it. Yum yum yum.

ozzi9816
08-09-2015, 11:12 PM
I'm gonna have to say either tater tots or sushi.

fun fact: In my elementary school, kids were given "hot lunches" by the school for some money that consisted of various things, but almost always tater tots. Of course, being the spoiled generation we are, we traded for other foods we liked. tater tots were treated like premium currency in lunch trades, and I frequently traded most of my lunch or even dessert to get even a few. Times were rough yo