PDA

View Full Version : Yo.

Luna
08-05-2015, 10:30 AM
I'm Luna.

You all probably know me, but I'm such a cool human being that you all get to hear about how awesome I am again.

I'm a 17 year old. I play World of Warcraft. I'm completely socially inept. I also like ponies and write fanfiction about them (or at least pretend to)

...Wait. I'm not that cool. :(

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Well, crap.

Oh, something y'all probably don't know about me. I follow the idea that I'm genderfluid, meaning that my gender identity seems like it changes at will. This is why you'll never see me use gender-specific pronouns to refer to myself because it sends me into this dread of "well am I really" (And I'm not even exaggerating there).

So, yeah. Loserino Luna at your service (don't call me my birth name for the reason I mentioned above)

Tainers14
08-05-2015, 10:53 AM
What's your favourite WoW class?

Luna
08-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Moved over to play a Prot Warrior in Tier 18 and I'm having the most fun I've had in WoW, so I'll say Warrior.

SFB
08-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Hey Luna (Kyuubi) nice to see you again, welcome to Pokecheats. We should catch up some time.

Shiningbolt
08-05-2015, 03:51 PM
I'm starting to wonder whether or not people go back to these to read the posts they got on their introductions. Is there a point in me doing this???? Am I just wasting time. Ah, the cruelties of trying to be nice.

Oh well. Welcome to the forum! If I were in your position, I would say the same thing. It's a good thing the internet helps those who are "socially inept"! I hope you enjoy your time here, Luna.

sonriopoby123
08-05-2015, 03:54 PM
haha bolt nice burn

I know what all these things mean thanks to tumblr now, anyway hey Luna!

Shiningbolt
08-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Ah, I'm sorry if that sounded insulting. I was trying to think of a way to make it sound better, but maybe that was the wrong choice.

Rocket
08-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Welcome back Luna, haven't seen you too much for awhile. Enjoy the forums and have fun!ad the rules and have fun.

ShadowMr.L
08-05-2015, 04:57 PM
Yo, yo, yo.... Hey man! Welcome back to the forums!

Aaron
08-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Hey Luna, welcome back/welcome to PokeCheats! Great to see you~

Bricktoad
08-05-2015, 05:35 PM
luna i will win the loser competition guaranteed