PDA

View Full Version : Mains

Aaron
08-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Who were your mains in each game? It could be because you're good at them, or their high-tiered characters, or maybe just because you liked how unique and fun their playstyle is/was. Here are mine:

Smash 64: Ness
Melee: Didn't ever play Melee, unfortunately D:
Brawl: Fox and Sheik
Smash 4: Currently Donkey Kong, Kirby and Jigglypuff (channeling my inner Hungrybox lol)

Merga
08-05-2015, 03:34 PM
Smash 64: Mario, Ness, Captain Falcon
Melee: Marth, Ness, Shiek
Brawl: Marth, Lucas, Olimar
Sm4sh: Lucina (bae), Olimar, Lucas, ZSS

sonriopoby123
08-05-2015, 03:35 PM
i didnt play until brawl

Brawl: Meta Knight :^)
4: Sonic/Lucina/Jigglypuff?????

ozzi9816
08-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Smash 64: N/A
Melee: N/A
Brawl: Toon Link, Sonic
Sm4sh: Sonic, Palutena

Will
08-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Melee: Marth, Ness
Brawl: Zelda, Ike
Smash 4: Don't really have a main but enjoy using Ness (surprise) and the FE characters.

EpicCh33se
08-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Smash 64: Link
Melee: Kirby, Roy
Brawl: Toon Link, Peach, Ike, Kirby
Sm4sh: Robin, Kirby are really my only mains. I like playing most of all the other characters, and am pretty average to pretty good in the ones I do play.

I suck at Roy now. ;-;

Majorasfan
08-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Smash 64: Didn't play it much, but Mario was who I played when I did.
Melee: Bowser for like 4 years, then Mario until brawl released.
Brawl: Mario for like a year or so, then Bowser again.
Smash 4: Bowser all the way.

Since Melee I also play Jigglypuff on the side, but I'm not very good with her.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Brawl: Marth, Sonic, Pikachu, Zelda/Sheik, Link
4: Marth, Roy, Zelda, Sonic, Pikachu

I've found that Marth's playstyle suits me, and Roy is similar enough to feel familiar.

Hakuiin
08-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Melee: Zelda, Marth
Brawl: Sonic, Toon Link, Lucario
Smash 4: Sheik, Luigi, Diddy Kong

ShadowMr.L
08-05-2015, 06:34 PM
Smash 64: N/A (Didn't play)
Melee: N/A (didn't play)
Brawl: Link, Mario.
Smash 3DS: Link, Mario, Greninja and Marth.
Smash Wii U: N/A (Don't own game or Wii U)

SFB
08-05-2015, 08:36 PM
Smash 64: Fox and DK
Melee: Captain Falcon and Dr. Mario
Brawl: Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, and Zero Suit Samus
Smash 4: never played

Ferrospike
08-05-2015, 10:11 PM
Melee: Roy
Brawl: Luigi and Wolf
Smash 4: Bowser, Shulk and Waifu #4(Lucy)

Loogy
08-05-2015, 10:45 PM
64: Never played
Melee: Probs Falco and shiek
Brawl: When i played it was luigi and sonic
PM: Wario Shiek Falco
Sm4sh 3ds: Falcon Fox
Sm4sh Wii u Falcon Fox

X!!
08-05-2015, 11:03 PM
The only official SSB game I've ever played was the first one. :<
I'll just add SSF2 because I feel like it.

64: Captain Falcon/Ness/Kirby
Flash 2: Marth/Black Mage/Naruto/Link

Tainers14
08-05-2015, 11:29 PM
64: PIKA PIKA PIKACHU
melee: PIKA PIKA PIKACHU and gdorf
brawl: R O B ROB. (and a bit of gdorf when i wanted style points)
in smash 4 i use: PIKA PIKA PIKACHU, GDORF, THE ROBBBBB of a lifetime. I also picked up Mega Man recently. Enjoy him a bunch.

The cool thing i find about the characters I main is that each character was introduced in a different game. 64 pika, melee gdorf, brawl ROB, and 4 Mega Man. It's interesting to me that I basically dropped pika in brawl. I just didn't like how spammy he was in that game. I always try not to spam with pikachu but sometimes it can't be helped.

Before my brawl boys come in and call me a hypocrite about not liking spam(ROB walled people with projectiles) I would like to formally say that I am a large hypocrite and I know already so jokes on you milk lovers HA.

Minntul
08-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Smash 64: Captain Falcon, Fox, Ness
Melee: Falco, Fox
Brawl: Snake(bring him back....), Sonic
Smash 4: Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Dr. Mario

Before my brawl boys come in and call me a hypocrite about not liking spam(ROB walled people with projectiles) I would like to formally say that I am a large hypocrite and I know already so jokes on you milk lovers HA.

meet me 1v1 on rumble falls ganondorf only

Davismt
08-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Melee: Roy, Mario
Brawl: Meta Knight, Mario, Fox
Smash 4: Fox, Sonic, Mario

Shiningbolt
08-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Smash 64: Mario
Melee: Dr. Mario
Brawl: Mario
Smash 4: PIKACHU. I have realized my mistake. Pikachu is the best ever.

Alts
Smash 64: Mario
Melee: Roy
Brawl: Marth, Toon Link, Lucas, Pit, Pikachu
Smash 4: Robin, Dr. Mario, Ness, Dark Pit

Starry
08-06-2015, 02:21 AM
Smash 64: PK THUNDER
Brawl: PK FREEZE
Smash 4: PK FLASH

Cutiepuffle
08-07-2015, 11:56 PM
64: Kirby
Melee: Screw Melee
Brawl: I honestly have no idea anymore.
3DS/Wii U: Toon Link

Pokemon73
08-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Smash 64: N/A
Melee: N/A
Brawl: Have it, but barely play it anymore lol
3DS/Wii U: Yoshi/Little Mac, I want to learn the way of Pit/Dark Pit though

BreeZaps
08-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Pikachu in all of them. I simply enjoy Pikachu. Easy to use. Nice attacks.

PIKACHUUUUUUUUUU!!!

:3:pikaweirded::pikadeath::pikamad::pikaenvy::pika sick::pikabeg::pikaquestion:=)

Qwerty
08-09-2015, 12:39 AM
Mainly a sm4sh player. Robin main, though I also play a ton of pika and ZSS. Scale tipping is life~

SuperSceptile
08-09-2015, 02:55 AM
64: Yoshi
Melee: Mewtwo
Brawl: Ike
Sm4sh: Still finding one. Currently Ganondorf.

Tainers14
08-09-2015, 05:02 AM
64: Yoshi
Melee: Mewtwo
Brawl: Ike
Sm4sh: Still finding one. Currently Ganondorf.

Good look finding yourself (:

Prospering
08-09-2015, 07:14 AM
Smash 64: Haven't played......
Melee: 20xx noob
Brawl: Toon Link
Sm4ss: Trash low tiers like toon link lol

DarkSide
08-11-2015, 10:03 PM
I'm not a competitive smasher, so my mains are solely based of of personal enjoyment. I do however wish to become a competitive smash player (specifically in Melee).

Super Smash Bros. : Pikachu. I've only played SSB once, so saying Pikachu is my main may be a stretch.

Super Smash Bros Melee : Peach. I've always had a fondness for The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. I was so elated to see her as a playable character in Melee. I'm determined to learn how to play Peach competitively... No matter how challenging it may be.

Super Smash Bros Brawl : Peach & Zero Suit Samus. When I first bought SSBB I "mained" Peach, but after learning I can select Zero Suit on the character select screen, I primarily played as her (mostly because of hype).

Super Smash Bros. 3DS : Undecided. I still play Peach and Zero Suit, but I also like Rosalina & Luma as well as Villager. I believe I'm the best with Villager. I primarily played him/her in the demo so I'm used to them.

Hhalio
08-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Melee: Falco
Brawl: Wolf
4: Sheik and Toon Link

Great Lord Diego
08-13-2015, 12:54 PM
Smash 64: Captain Falcon- Sick, sick combos with the Cap :p I swear F-throw to U-air to U-air to Up-B (or D-Air if you're off-stage) is almost as satisfying as landing a Falcon Punch :P Besides that, Cap is ridiculously fast and while F-air is not the Knee, that double kick is a great spacing tool. Captain Falcon is mah boi =)

Smash Melee: Ganondorf - I was originally just your regular Captain falcon main... until I unlocked Captain Ganon. Geeez that guy hits like a truck. Sure, the combos are gone (unless you count D-air to another D-air ) and he's slow... but L-Cancelling with his monster aerials makes him very viable, and to me, it was all about that disrespect :D

Smash Brawl: Marth - I was ready for Ganondorf to return... but he sucked. Bad. So instead of returning to the Cap, I decided to try one of those Japanese guys that I never touch. And Marth was... just great!
I loved the spacing comcept of regulng your knockback depending on where do you hit with the sword. It was great to end a game in 10 seconds because of a tipper conecting twice :D Also his floatiness was something fresh to me after playing always heavy characters.

Smash 4: Ganondorf - After all those years... he was back, and oh man is he buffed. The Dorf now hits like a truck, has super armor in the Warlock Pumch (thing that was ridiculouslky deceptive the first weeks the game was out) the Up-Tilt now actually is useful (great shield breaker and edgeguard tool) and while I can no longer short hop D-airs, I looooove the Flame-Choke. It's the best, and can seriously win a game if you Ganoncide. I love the Dorf here, and how awesome is to disrespectyour oponnent :p

Up-Tilt (shield break) to Down Taunt to reversed aerial Warlock Punch = True Combo =)

Aaron
12-04-2015, 04:59 PM
bumping because I'm trash

Smash 4: Wario, Little Mac and a bit of Mega Man on the side

Mine in Smash 4 have changed drastically. I can barely play Donkey Kong or Kirby anymore, and I simple don't enjoy playing as Jiggs anymore. On the other hand, Wario is the single greatest Smash character of all time and Little Mac is a bunch of fun if you know how to play him right DON'T SIDE B OFF THE STAGE. Mega Man is when I want to switch things up a little and play a slightly more defensive game. Plus U-Air kills give me life.

SuperSceptile
12-04-2015, 05:01 PM
bumping because I'm trash

Smash 4: Wario, Little Mac and a bit of Mega Man on the side

Mine in Smash 4 have changed drastically. I can barely play Donkey Kong or Kirby anymore, and I simple don't enjoy playing as Jiggs anymore. On the other hand, Wario is the single greatest Smash character of all time and Little Mac is a bunch of fun if you know how to play him right DON'T SIDE B OFF THE STAGE. Mega Man is when I want to switch things up a little and play a slightly more defensive game. Plus U-Air kills give me life.
Stop copying my mains. Little mac and megaman are mine (kappa)

Aaron
12-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Stop copying my mains. Little mac and megaman are mine (kappa)

Looks like THEY'RE MINE NOW :^)