PDA

View Full Version : How caffeinated are you?

Blue
08-06-2015, 02:33 AM
Since we're now big boys, how often do you consume this magical drug called caffine? If so, what source do you use? As of today I drink coffee like everyday and it really wakes me up and makes me feel good. It also helps me stay up late, but it makes it impossible for me to sleep when I need to.

Bricktoad
08-06-2015, 02:44 AM
Hahaha!
I average about.. 4 cups of coffee a day, I'd say that's enough to bust migraine (i don't eat until around 4pm :*)
And as we all know Bricktoad likes a good ol Coca-Cola® and Mountain Dew, i'll usually have one or two each a day
Who sleeps? All I know is pain and caffeine dependency

sonriopoby123
08-06-2015, 02:45 AM
i never drink coffee

but i do have coke sometimes. its good stuff

SFB
08-06-2015, 02:49 AM
Stopped drinking coffee and soda altogether.

Once in a while, I may just drink some sprite. I am a boring person and enjoy water.

Austin
08-06-2015, 02:50 AM
I actually don't like coffee and I don't know why. I do however drink diet soda because gdi parents and from a quick google search it does contain some caffeine so there's that lol the more you know.

marissachu
08-06-2015, 02:52 AM
I brew coffee every morning. Tbh I just like how it tastes (when sweetened) and it's a nice little pick-me-up, which helps when you're not a morning person even in the slightest. When I'm at school and don't have access to the necessary things to brew my own coffee I tend to grab some sort of espresso drink (mochas, lattes, etc) on my way to class.

Also, I'm not big into soda, but I do drink tea sometimes. It's qualiTEA in my book.

Rocket
08-06-2015, 03:30 AM
I average about 1-2 caffeinated beverages a day, usually from a soda or otherwise. I rarely drink any coffee. This usually leads to me waking up at like 2 PM for staying up late.

Davismt
08-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Soda is my main source of it. However, I always try to avoid it when I can because I feel like I drink way too much. Every time we go out to eat or go somewhere that sells them I get one, just because I love them so much. Trying to keep from getting too addicted.

Dragonite
08-06-2015, 06:03 AM
Coffee? You fiddleheads need to learn what TEA is. Without a doubt the superior morning beverage. (BRICK. DON'T. SAY. ANYTHING.)

I'm like 95% sure caffiene doesn't have any effect on me, though, since I can eat chocolate and drink anything and still go to sleep a half hour later. Also trying to drink tea before early classes to stay awake failed miserably. Cousin mentioned that having to do with ADD, but I never found out if that's true or not.

Spitfire
08-09-2015, 04:59 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVE5iPMKLg

Now with that out of the way I probably drink the least caffeine of anyone in this thread. That is to say I drink a whopping zero (or as near zero as you can get considering I'm sure some food has it). I don't drink coffee (never liked the taste and I only take mine black the few times I have it), tea is too much of a hassle in my household, and I gave up soda a year and a half ago. I mostly rely on good old fashioned water (specifically carbonated water) as my beverage of choice to get me through the day.

Tainers14
08-09-2015, 05:10 AM
I down 4 coffees a day. I get enough caffeine up to the point where i am almost getting the shakes.

Spitfire
08-09-2015, 05:12 AM
I down 4 coffees a day. I get enough caffeine up to the point where i am almost getting the shakes.

Why would you do that to yourself? Also your bladder probably doesn't like you either.

Tainers14
08-09-2015, 05:13 AM
Why would you do that to yourself? Also your bladder probably doesn't like you either.

cause i like the taste.

XpL
08-09-2015, 05:18 AM
Paging resident Starbucks shareholder marissachu.

Between 2012-2014 I drank an obscene amount of coffee. Filter, latte, flat white, americano. Whatever. At my peak I was drinking 7-8 cups a day. I would say I am much healthier reducing my intake considerably; focusing more on plenty of water and a healthy, sustained diet. I sometimes drink 1-2 coffees at home as an alternative to English Breakfast tea, now able to notice stimulated side effects due to reducing my intake for over 14 months now.

A flat white is my beverage of choice when I go out in the daytime.

UbersSuck20
08-09-2015, 06:55 AM
Not allowed to consume caffeine right now. I used to drink 2,5 litres of coke per day until February.

ozzi9816
08-09-2015, 07:47 AM
Ironically, for staying up until 3AM unsupervised, I don't drink any caffeine of any form. I'm currently in my second year of high school, and it's insane to me that my classmates drink coffee at that age. I don't sleep much anyway. I don't need more help

Tuxy
08-09-2015, 11:01 AM
I never drink more than 17 cups of coffee during any given trial.
Or none at all, really. I tried different kinds of coffee several times, but didn't really like any of them. The light of my PC screen is enough to keep me awake. I live a sad life.

Derose
08-09-2015, 11:26 AM
I usually only drink 1 or 2 cups of coffee per day depending on when i wake up. It is usually one morning/lunch and one at the evening.

X!!
08-09-2015, 01:00 PM
I drink a loooooot of soda. Like, I buy a 2 liter bottle and drink like 3-5 cups every two days or something.

Aaron
08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
I can drink a 2L bottle of Dr Pepper within 24 hours, and then go and buy another. I live off of caffeine.

BreeZaps
08-09-2015, 04:20 PM
>How often?

Not that much tbh. Not a big fan of it.