PDA

View Full Version : Exercise!

Spitfire
08-09-2015, 05:03 AM
That's right that brilliant intensive physical activity that you all dread doing! Joking aside though do you exercise regularly? Do you go to the gym? Do you even lift?

Rocket
08-09-2015, 08:44 PM
I try to exercise regularly. I lift weights form time to time, bowling usually, and riding a bike most days. Although I'm kinda slacking on that and I need to do more exercise. :/

ShadowMr.L
08-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Exercise, something I need to do more often. No, I don't lift. And I don't go to the gym either. And on top of that, I don't really exercise that much. And I know its important, and I should get cracking down to it because it'd be better for me.

sonriopoby123
08-09-2015, 08:53 PM
in an attempt for weight loss ive managed to keep myself on a daily run schedule. other than that nope, i did try building up strength by going to the gym for a little but that ended pretty quickly so basically im just a scrawny guy

HeavenlyFlame
08-09-2015, 09:20 PM
I lift on a daily basis. And I do a lot of conditioning training cause I play Tennis in the spring

ozzi9816
08-09-2015, 09:24 PM
I'm going to the gym more, to lose some weight. But I still don't like it

Dragonite
08-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Other than dragging heavy machine parts and wooden palettes all over the place at work, I don't really don't get a whole lot of exercise. Would ride my bike more often, except riding my bike where I live is about as useful as hammering nails into your tires.

Bricktoad
08-09-2015, 10:39 PM
I really don't exercise as much as I should. I'm active plenty at work, but it's only twice a week. I don't do sports or go to the gym anymore, my right leg's been messed up for about a year so it's been hard to run as well. I've lost most of my weight from my eating habits but my strength and stamina is far from where I want it to be.

marissachu
08-09-2015, 10:43 PM
I am absolutely the worst at exercising during the summer. I go full sloth mode and it's absolutely horrible and I'm so unhealthy ERUGHHH

During the school year I'm definitely a lot better though. My college has a nice gym that's open 7 days a week so last year I tried to make sure that I included going at least a few days a week into my schedule. I'm sure I'll pick up working out again once I have free access to workout equipment and a consistent day-to-day schedule to work with again. Should be nice, I always feel a lot better when I'm taking the time to exercise.

Xerodragon12
08-09-2015, 11:18 PM
Aside from the few days where I train martial arts and acrobatics, I don't really exercise, and it really shows. I've been trying to get myself into the habit of doing core exercises and cardio, but I'm usually really busy with exam stuff, either for courses, grad. school, or professional stuff.

Growth
08-09-2015, 11:26 PM
I've never really exercised until this year.

Starting out slow and easy, I've started taking walks. This coming week my father gets home from work (which is in another country) and he's a huge fitness fanatic and will show me the ropes. I'm very weak physically as in I can't lift anything heavy at all, although I can run and stuff pretty well.

Time to get buff yo.

Austin
08-10-2015, 05:01 AM
My exercise schedule is really inconsistent. I usually do bowling during the winter and baseball during the spring and summer, but this summer I decided to not play baseball for my mental sake. In place, I've exercised off an on by running, upper body work outs, core workouts, etc. Since I didn't playing baseball this summer and I feel like I should be in a bit better shape, I decided to do cross country for my high school so now I'm probably playing sports all year round now haha. Soon I will try to go to a gym and lift, although I will probably stick with push ups for now.

X!!
09-14-2015, 12:07 PM
The only "exercising" I do is walking from one classroom to another at school. Other than that, nothing comes to mind. I'm a wimp and I don't have much endurance or physical capabilities.

Aaron
09-14-2015, 01:07 PM
I don't exercise all that often, but I do really enjoy going to the school gym with a pair of headphones and working out for an hour every Thursday, and I really wish I could go every day, but I'm poor and cba to buy a gym membership xD

Xerodragon12
09-14-2015, 03:54 PM
I need to work out more, but I'm usually too exhausted to wake up in the morning to head to the gym. I do at least do a few hours of cardio and acrobatics 5 hours a week, but it's not enough, I think.

Ayra
09-14-2015, 04:35 PM
I have Physical Training in RO once every couple of weeks and other than that I do a few pushups and situps on the weekend. I never gym.

Merga
09-14-2015, 04:52 PM
I used to run a lot, but now I don't have the time to do that, or go to a gym. I've been doing push ups and sit ups every night before I go to bed and try to improve every night. I also bike to school instead of taking a bus (45 minute walk to my first class? No thank you) xD

Squirtletheguy
09-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Usually when school is in I exercise but I don't do it as much during the summer.

Starry
09-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Other than in P.E in school, I play basketball, do like 100-200 sit-ups once in a while, and sometimes watch and follow a few exercise videos. Nothing major, I know. What I really need to work on are push-ups and running. I could probably get good at push-ups if I try really hard everyday, but right now I'm just terrible at them. I would go out running, but if it's outside of school, I need someone to help me pace myself properly/make sure I don't get run-over, which is usually what my brother or sister do.

My brother and sister are amazing at exercising, and very fit because of it. My sister goes to the gym every day I believe, unless something comes up, and she also worked (and maybe works) there. She always tries to help me diet, unless we're getting fro-yo, in that case, well, we get like 2 pounds each. My brother is the one that reminds me to exercise the most. He just does it for fun, really. Pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, running (He even will go running at like 9 pm), etc. The problem is that they're in college, so I've sorta been slacking off.

You know, I think I'll try to exercise everyday until Thanksgiving, with maybe a few days off if there's a party or whatever. Everyday I'll do 100-200 sit-ups, 50-80 push-ups (Both in total, maybe not all at once), etc.

ShaymieTehShaymin
09-15-2015, 04:02 AM
I'm a lazy potato. The most exercise I do is going from first to second period at school, since they're all the way across the school from each other. I have very low stamina and can't run for more than five minutes. I'm a mess.

herothezero
09-15-2015, 05:11 PM
I recently started doing 20-40 push-ups and sit-ups a day so I'm not always sitting down in my house. I'm taking a weightlifting class this year. Also, whenever I go hang with friends, we end up walking all over the city. I'm a bit partial on exercise, mostly because I hate being breathless, but I've learned to recognize the need to stay somewhat fit.