PDA

View Full Version : Tri Lake Academy (A Pokemon Roleplay)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Ferrospike
08-15-2015, 11:02 PM
Welcome to Tri Academy, a place of learning and furthering Pokemon Trainers across the world. We are school that wants to maximize your child's potential occupation once they graduate. We offer state of the art institutions and professors for Scientists, Coordinators, Rangers, Teachers, and even Breeders. If you choose to attend our institution, we hope that we can set you up for Success!

This was the original advertisement for The Tri Lake Academy in Sinnoh. This was 33 years ago. Now this academy has established itself as one of the best educational institutions in the Pokemon World.

When you originally arrived at Tri Lake, you take a personality test that suggest which career path and more importantly, what Pokemon you'll receive. That was the end of the story. This has changed over the last year.

The Dean of the School, Dr.Andrews decided to institute, under direction of certain staff members, creating Battle Clubs that would compete for glory. This came as a surprise of other staff members, as Dr.Andrews is known as a gentle woman who isn't the one to seek conflict in her school. She explained to her staff that a trusted source made a good case for a competitive tournament within the school. Now you

The school created several Battle Clubs run by various staff members. These battle clubs are extremely competitive and have divided the school and as everyone is required to join one of these clubs. Most if not all clubs actively try to recruit the best trainers for their own. Students even fight over the spots in the most competitive clubs like Delta and Zeta. There seems no solution to the problem in the future.

There has been whispers in the most recent years that some sinister activity is happening in a few certain clubs. Some of these whispers even accuse the clubs of being a tool for Team Galactic. Only time could tell if these rumours are true.

Are you going for glory in the higher ranked Battle Clubs, just focus on your education, or get to the bottom of the rumors of Team Galactic recruiting kids for their cause?

Club List

Delta(Very competitive):
1. Dan Smith Avidan
2. June Samantha O'Riley

Zeta(Very competitive):
1. Kevin Chase Lumin

Sigma(Mildly Competitive):
1. Jerome Alexander Ryan

Omicron(Mildly competitive):
1. Taylor Charlie Blake
2. Ross Rodger Mariano

Tau(Barely Competitive):

Eta(Barely competitive):
1. Usagi Solaria

Iota(Barely competitive):
1. Tiberia Prima Anita

Ksi(Not competitive):
1.Tiberius Antius (Teacher)
2.Camden Darlow

Club Championship numbers

Delta: 7
Zeta: 6
Sigma: 4
Omicron: 4
Tau: 2
Eta: 1
Iota: 1
Ksi: 0

(in rp) Tri Lake Battle Club Rules

1. Tournaments are conducted every month, accumulating in a grand tournament(Championship)
2. Standard Pokemon League rules
3. Each Club is gets at least 2 entires in a tournament(clubs can more entries with better tournament performances)
4. Clubs with better records in tournaments get favorable match ups (i.e Zeta trainer vs Ksi trainer)
5. Spying, manipulation, or any kind of actions that give trainers an unfair advantage is ILLEGAL!

General School Information:

1. Students live in dorms (Single gender hallways. Buildings alternate boy-girl hallway)
2. Students take 4 Classes a semester.
3. School is located in Pastoria City.
4. Bullying has become a bit too common of a problem.
5. People in the area are seeing traces of Team Galactic.
6. Better clubs generally look down at the lower clubs.

(In Roleplay) School Rules(And consequences if broken):
1. Zero tolerance for Violence towards Students and faculty members.(Immediate Expulsion)
2. Pokemon Battles are prohibited outside of Battle Club Tournaments, Practices, and designated Classes. (In-dorm suspension. After repeated offense, expulsion.)
3. All Students must be in their dorm by 9 o'clock (In order: 2 warnings, 1 day's worth of Detention, 2 day's worth of Detention, 1 day suspension, 3 day suspension, Expulsion)
4. All illegal activity deemed illegal by the Government of Sinnoh results in IMMEDIATE EXPULSION. (Joining a crime gange for example ;) )
5. Skipping School is unacceptable. (1 warning, 1 day's worth of detention, 2 day's worth of detention, 5 day's worth of detention, Suspension at teacher's discretion. )

Character Application:
Name: Last, First Middle
Nickname:
Personality: Self explanatory
Profession studying for: Trainer, Breeder, Ranger, Scientist, Professor, or Teacher.
Year: 1st(13 years of age) to 5th(17 years of age) or Teacher (Minimum age of 21)
Class: Only if your character is a teacher
Club: (All but 1st years need to have a club affiliation. 1st years can be undecided.)
Home Region:
Appearance: Pictures are acceptable.
Associated by Team Galactic:
Extra Information: Put anything you feel is necessary that is missing from the app above.

Pokemon:Max three, you'll get the opportunity to catch/receive(reward for tournament victories or part of classes) Pokemon later, no legendaries, no final stage evolutions(Pokemon like Dunsparce with no evolution are fine)
Name:
Species:
Level: Max 20 if you only have one Pokemon, 15 if 2 Pokemon and 10 if 3 Pokemon.
Moves: One egg move allowed
Ability:

Rules:
1. No Mary and Gary sues.
2. No powerplaying, godmodding, etc.
3. Try to be realistic (No one wins every battle, even the top club players)
4.You can have 2 characters
5. Cliche, but have fun :D

My Character:
Name: Darlow, Camden Aylliah
Nickname: N/A
Personality:A very introverted teen, Amelia prefers not to battle and prefers just taking care of Pokemon. Fairly warm, Amelia is the type of person people go to if they need a ear to listen to their plight. She often expects nothing from others due to past abandonments by people who she thought were her friends. She likes to read books and spend time with her Pokemon during her free time. Very awkward as a whole around groups of people.
Profession: Breeder
Year: 3rd
Club: Ksi
Home Region: Sinnoh
Appearance: http://images2.static-bluray.com/reviews/9260_1.jpg (Lazy streak)
Associated with Team Galactic: No

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/708.png
Name: Nolan
Species: Phantump
Level: 11
Personality: A bit bizarre. Has a tendency to disappear if his trainer does not watch him.
Moves: Imprison, Confuse Ray, Ingrain, Feint Attack.
Ability: Natural Cure

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/459.png
Name: Ame
Species: Snover
Level; 13
Personality: Likes to cuddle and sleep. Generally friendly.
Moves: Leech Seed, Icy Wind, Razor Leaf, Grass Whistle
Ability: Snow Warning

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/669-w.png
Name: Flora
Species: Flabébé
Level: 13
Personality: Cheerful, likes playing with her trainer.
Moves: Copycat, Lucky Chant, Fairy Wind, Tackle
Ability: Flower Veil

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/669-w.png
Name: Barboach
Species: Barboach
Level: 12
Personality: Unknown
Moves: Muddy Water, Mud-Sport, Mud-Slap, Water Sport
Ability: Flower Veil

Blade Lord Nayru
08-16-2015, 01:25 AM
Name: O'Riley, June Samantha
Nickname: Summer
Personality: Samantha/Summer is very competitive, but in a good way. She challenges those she believes to be better than her in order to further herself, but she's not above assisting others in reaching their goals if she believes they are goals worth reaching. She's looking to become a role model for her classmates, and fixing the many problems with the academy. She's generally a very upbeat, optimistic girl that never stops smiling. Not even when she's angry or sad. But when she's angry that smile gets pretty terrifying. She's an only child, raised by a single father, who has now passed away. She loves the color green, the nature and being outdoors, and she shows her love for the color green in her choice of clothing. She wears a blue scarf her father gave to her, although she's never told anyone that, or the reason she wears it. She tends to act like a form of justice, so anything that she doesn't approve of (such as Team Galactic) she tries to get rid of. Other such things are cheating, personal attacks and general lack of honor. Her appearance and carefree outdoorsy nature have earned her the nickname Summer.
She tends not to care as much about the results of a battle as the actual battle so forfeiting is not uncommon for her, even when the battle's still undecided.
Can't stand the cold
Profession studying for: Trainer
Year: 4th
Club: Delta
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/s4pKXkX.png
Summer has a natural green hair color and bright blue eyes.
Associated by Team Galactic: Hell no
Extra Information: She has a Pokemon she inherited from her father, although it doesn't obey her and it's not part of her team (its species: Ninetales)

Pokemon:

Name: Regal
Species: Servine
Level: 18
Personality: Ambitious, a little aggressive, doesn't care much for others. Tends to make hiss own decisions. Also a massive showoff.
Moves: Vine Whip, Magical Leaf (Egg), Leaf Tornado and Growth
Ability: Overgrow

Name: Dennis
Species: Eevee
Level: 21
Personality: Friendly, helpful, gentle... doesn't like battling much and doesn't like watching battles. He hates seeing others get injured more than he hates getting injured himself.
Moves: Swift, Quick Attack, Retaliate (TM), Wish (Egg)
Ability: Adaptability

Name: Spritz
Species: Joltik
Level: 11
Personality: Timid, doesn't like strangers, but very friendly to those it trusts. Not confident in its abilities.
Moves: Thunderbolt (TM), Thunder Wave, Screech, Pin Missile (Egg)
Ability: Compound Eyes

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 02:03 AM
Accepted :3

Tiberia Prima
08-16-2015, 08:53 AM
was nearly done writing this post under Firefox when it crunched 5 gb of RAM, locked my computer for twenty minutes and crashed on me. love you too, firefox.

So I might as well do this, kind of wanted to RP more on the last version of the forum and that kind of didn't really ever happen. I need some practice in the character development department anyway.

Character
Name: Antia, Tiberia Prima
Nickname: Athena (dislikes given name, which her enemies in school are obviously going to use liberally)(I'll be referring to myself as this through most of the story)
Personality: Does not play well with others. Got picked on a lot as a kid for being unusually tall and quiet. Befriended Gible about ten years ago and for the most part substituted his company for that of actual people. Family does not approve of keeping Pokémon, though (shame they exist in this game universe, hmm), and especially dragons, so they spend a lot of time separated.

She's (sort of) free from her family at Tri Lake, but still pretty antisocial and prefers to stay in the back of the classroom where she's free to glare at people without being bothered[. Average student (good at memorizing things), despite her nickname, but has a tendency to wander off and skip rocks across the ocean or bog through Route 212 when the urge arises. Has been (caught) being out of the dorms after curfew exactly once so far, probably will do again if convenient.

Good at sneaking around. Minimal interest in battling.

Ferro: might want to add a consequence for skipping classes, if there is one
Profession studying for:Ranger
Year: 5
Club: Iota (literally picked this over Eta and Tau because I like the way it sounds)
Home: Camphrier, Kalos
Appearance: see here (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?22183-CHALLENGE-Create-Your-Own-Magical-Girl!&p=474119&viewfull=1#post474119), except with the dragon eye on the back and minus the bow+quiver+wand. There isn't any sense of scale in that picture but she's rather tall.
Associated by Team Galactic: Indifferent; couldn't care less if the world gets blown up, but not interested in talking to them either.
Extra Information: Normally I'd maker her a ghost (and by extension, have the power to walk through walls and be invisible) except I don't think there are many undead people in Pokémon and the walk through walls thing might be a little broken. Unless you all would find it amusing to have a dead person attending the school. Either way, she has a rather high Sneak level.

Swears a lot; not sure if I'll do that 'cause triggering the censor every ten seconds might make it a little less genuine.

Pokémon
Name: Lacertus (Lacerta "lizard" + masculine suffix)
Species: Gible
Level: 14
Personality: More cheerful and sociable than his trainer. Low level despite being relatively old due to lack of interest in fighting things that aren't edible-looking. Likes to chuck rocks around, which he probably learned from Athena's stone skipping habits. Dreams of flying, though he'll have to become a Garcomp to be able to do that, which requires fighting lots and lots of things, so it'll probably never happen.
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Dragon Rage and Sandstorm
Ability: Sand Veil

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f3/Spr_4d_443_m.png

dang, I wrote a lot. might make a second character later, but not now 'cause it's almost 5 AM.

Also can we have a list of the classes?

(important) also also in case you haven't picked up on this yet, let me hit you over the head with it:

This is Dragonite .

update: pater meus (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?22208-Tri-Lake-Academy-(A-Pokemon-Roleplay)&p=474588#post474588)

Blade Lord Nayru
08-16-2015, 11:37 AM
So I woke up this morning realizing I forgot to mention something with the personality, so I added it. In case you don't want to go and look she can't stand the cold.
I also realized I don't like the last name I gave her, so that's gone.

I'm thinking of adding a second character

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Accepted and I'm planning the classes out at the moment. Probably not doing a second for myself because of managing this x3

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 03:31 PM
Accepted :D

Mandatory Classes for all paths:
Battling 101(1st years)
Battling 102(2nd years)
Battling 103(3rd years)
Battling 104(4th years)
Pokemon Care 101 (1st Years)
Pokemon Care 102 (2nd years)
Pokemon Care 103 (3rd Years)
Pokemon Biology 101 (All years except for Breeders and Scientist who need to take this their firs year)
Basics of Pokemon Theory (3rd years)
Basic Survival (1st and 2nd years)
Advanced Survival (3rd and 4th years)

Trainers (Including Mandatory Classes):
Basic Field Care (1st years)
Basics of Training (2nd years)
Advanced Pokemon Field Care (3rd years)
Practical Survival (4th years)
Advanced Battling Techniques (5th years)

Breeder (Including Mandatory Classes):
Breeding Safety (1st years)
Pokemon Biology 102 (2nd years)
Pokemon Biology 201 (3rd years)
Breeding Basics (4th years)
Advanced Breeding Techniques (5th years)

Ranger (Including Mandatory Classes):
Pokemon Rangers Basic (1st years)
Pokemon Biology 103 (3rd years)
Advanced Field Care (4th years)
Natural Disasters Relief (5th years)

Scientist (Including Mandatory Classes):
Chemistry and Pokemon (1st years)
Pokemon Biology 201 (3rd years)
Advanced Pokemon Biology (4th)
Evolution and it's Effects (All years)

Professor (Including Mandatory Classes
Pokemon Biology 102 (1st years)
Pokemon Biology 201 (2nd years)
Evolution (3rd Years)
Myths and Pokemon (4th years)
Legendary Pokemon (5th years)

Teacher (Including Mandatory Classes):
Intro Classes for subject of Interest (Example: If subject of Interest is Breeding you'll take the classes for 1st to 4th years corresponding to your years)
Child Psychology (5th years)

Rocket
08-16-2015, 03:49 PM
(First RP of the new forums. Woop!)

My character
Name: Mariano, Ross Rodger
Nickname: Saffron (typically known as "Saffron Ross")
Personality: Ross is an extroverted boy, a popular and carefree young teen. Raised in a slightly larger family than most others, he has plenty of social skills to go around. Always roaming around, he has an easier time learning hands on than in an actual classroom, which is why he can be seem as relatively uninterested in the classroom but would never skip, unless of sickness. Growing up around mostly heavily forested areas most of his life, he had always liked to explore and is very adept in wilderness. He's very supportive of others and completely intent with not being the one in charge of situations. He works hard to realize the things the other members of his family were never able to do, and feels that he has a sense of importance. Ross is goal driven and will stop at nothing to do anything for anyone he considers trustworthy. Doesn't get mad too often unless one of his family or very close friends have been injured, and has never been seen sad or depressed. Can also be easily swayed or influenced in certain situations.
Profession studying for: Ranger
Year: 2nd year
Club: Omicron
Home Region: Sinnoh (He was born in Johto but his family moved to Hoenn when Ross was 6 and Sinnoh at 11)
Appearance: http://puu.sh/jD9Nq.jpg(Looking back on it, this looks a lot like Carlos from The Magic School Bus.)
Associated by Team Galactic: No. Barely heard of them, actually.
Extra Information: Is the middle child in a family of three. He has an older sister that is 19 and studying for medicine in Unova and a younger sister that's 11. Ross also has arachniphobia and is afraid of spider Pokémon/Pokémon with more than four legs.

My character's Pokémon

Name: Mangle
Species: Zangoose
Level: 15
Personality: A well respected physical attacker and a warrior of sorts. Is barely sociable and tends to go off, doing her own thing. Tends to instigate a battle without second thought if she thinks the opponents is tough enough for her to faint. Doesn't like being trained by a human too much and typically battles without the use of commands unless she really needs it. (She needs work on that.)
Moves: Dig (TM), Hone Claws, Fire Punch (Tutoring), Fury Cutter
Ability: Immunity

Name: Cole
Species: Buizel
Level: 13
Personality: Sort of a nervous wreck. Knows he's perfectly capable of being a hit and run mixed attacker but at a battle he gets too scared in doing anything, with the possibility of fainting. Just doesn't have the right push to get rid of his fears in life.
Moves: Toxic (TM), Scald (TM as well), Quick Attack, Sonicboom
Ability: Water Veil

CaptainRed1000
08-16-2015, 03:49 PM
Name: Ryan, Jerome Alexander
Nickname: None
Personality: Jerome is unusual, to say the least. He is strongly dedicated to his partner, and does his best to keep their friendship strong. He isn't too competitive; he will try his best to win, of course, but he enjoys battling simply because it helps him and his partner grow. He's a good sport and will never take a loss too badly. He is always experimenting with different ways to use his Pokemon's moves and abilities, thus his battle style is never consistent. He is fairly naive, however and it is this quality that makes him an unknowing pawn of Team Galactic.
Profession studying for: Pokemon Trainer and/or Breeder (Still undecided)
Year: 5th
Club: Sigma
Home Region: Hoenn
Appearance: 2291 Would have made it bigger if I could, unfortunately, I can't due to file size quota >:(
Associated by Team Galactic: Unknowingly
Extra Information: He is simply here to study and gain a better understanding of the Pokemon World. He is aware of the rumours of Team Galactic's presence, but he does not believe them.

Pokemon:

Name and Species: Tepig
Level: 16
Personality: Loyal, friendly, curious, and determined in battle (basically Ash's Tepig from the anime, because I loved his character)
Moves:
- Flame Charge
- Flamethrower
- Sucker Punch (Egg Move)
- Gyro Ball
Ability: Blaze (I imagine HA's aren't allowed).

Considered doing a second character. Decided against it, though.

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 04:12 PM
Both you guys accepted :D

Aaron
08-16-2015, 06:45 PM
Name: Black, Taylor Charlie
Nickname: Tay-chan
Personality: Quite reserved and shy, and very introvert. Taylor gets scared easily, and doesn't like interacting with people he doesn't know on a personal level.
Profession studying for: Breeder.
Year: 4th
Class: N/A
Club: Omicron
Appearance: 5'7", muscular build. Looks like this (http://orig04.deviantart.net/fc93/f/2015/071/0/d/oxygen___ryugazaki_rei_you_by_heartshackles-d89rmyx.png) but with black rimmed-glasses, green eyes, purpley-blue hair, pearly white teeth and a cute smile, which people don't see often.
Associated by Team Galactic: Was, unwillingly, in his younger years, but managed to escape and had to change his identity, causing his current hatred and disgust for them.
Extra Information: Hates the spring and summer seasons. Also hates water and snow, even though Water and Ice types are his favourite types.

Pokemon:
http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/092.gif
Name: Casper
Species: Gastly
Personality: Very much the same as Taylor, very shy and introvert.
Moves: Lick, Mean Look and Perish Song
Ability: Levitate

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/271.gif
Name: Delilah
Species: Lombre
Personality: Grumpy and boring, never really wants to do anything but battle, sleep or eat
Moves: Absorb, Astonish, Fake Out and Synthesis
Ability: Swift Swim

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 06:48 PM
Accepted c:

Leafeon
08-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Name: Soloria, Usagi
Nickname: Agi
Personality: Mimiya is a naive but very passionate young lady. She is very clumsy and knows this very well. But regardless of t.hat she tries her best for her self and her Pokemon.
Profession studying for: Coordinator
Year: 5th
Club: Eta
Home Region: Aspertia City, Unova
Appearance: (I'll draw a picture later) Mimi has long, curly hair pink hair that goes down to her waist. She has bright green eyes and brown skin. She wears a frilly dress with ribbons on it and wears a ribbon head band.

Pokemon
Name: Chu Chu
Species: (Shiny)
Level: 10
Personality: Chu Chu is very loving and kind to her trainer. She likes to be the certain of attention to only Usagi, and tries her best to make Usagi stand out. Though when it comes to other people and Pokemon Chu Chu is quite rude. She'll use Shock Wave to scare them away. This little Goomy is quite possesive, no?
Moves:
Shock Wave
Bubble
Poison Tail
Ability: Sap Sipper

Name: Pico
Species: Skourpi
Level: 16
Personality: Not much is known about Pico other than the fact that he has some weird attraction to Usagi. He doesn't seem to care what Chu Chu does to him to keep him away from her because all he wants to do is cuddle Usagi.
Moves:
Acupressure
Twinneedle
Venoshock
Ability:
Sniper

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Accepted (You can level up your Pokemon fyi)

Level System:
Tournament Battle Win: One Level
Tournament Battle Loss: Half Level
Practice/wild Pokemon: Quarter Level
Illegal Battle: One and a half (Very risky, remember. ILLEGAL)

SuperSceptile
08-16-2015, 07:44 PM
My Character:

Name: Dan Smith Avidan
Nickname: Avi
Personality: He's very outgoing when it comes to his opinions. When he sets his mind to something, he will do it, no matter how dumb or dangerous it is. He loves his pokemon, and would do anything for them. He also has a very short fuse. He will also break the rules if he finds it necessary. Shy when meeting new people. Despite all of this though, he's a very kind hearted person in general.
Profession: Trainer
Year: 3rd
Club: Delta
Home Region: Sinnoh
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ae/c7/00/aec70093fbbe39301c415f94bc159717.jpg
Basically that minus the sword obviously
Associated with Team Galactic: No

Pokemon:

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/215.gif
Name: Zoro
Species: Sneasel
Personality: Pretty much like Avi, and able to sense danger or conflict.
Moves: Taunt, Quick Attack, Ice Punch, Feint Attack
Ability: Pickpocket

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/252.gif
Name: Saber
Species: Treecko
Personality: Very happy go-lucky.
Moves: Quick Attack, Mega Drain, Leaf Storm, Pound
Ability: Overgrow

http://media.pldh.net/pokemon/gen6/xy-animated/656.gif
Name: Slippy
Species: Froakie
Level: 7
Personality: Shy because it's fairly new to battling and is not as strong as it needs to be.
Moves: Pound, Bubble, Growl, Toxic Spikes
Ability: Protean

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Accepted :D

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-16-2015, 08:05 PM
Name: Lumin, Kevin Chase
Nickname: Kelvin Zero
Personality: Kevin is a cocky, cold individual. He doesn't care about anyone around him, and he has no respect for laws or decency, although he does think they have their uses from time to time. He's quite devious in reaching his goals, and may at times assist others should it aid his own selfish needs. He was raised by his abusive mother, and, although there's been no evidence, there's been rumors going around that he killed her. However, deep down he's just lonely, after being separated from his twin sister at a young age. He doesn't brag, but he does bully. Enjoys the winter a lot, tends to ease up around snow.
Profession studying for: Trainer
Year: 4
Club: Zeta
Home Region: Unova
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/wLa0ErI.png
Associated by Team Galactic: Depends on whether he's feeling it. So far, no.

Pokemon:

Name: Snorunt
Species: Snorunt
Level: 20
Personality: Sort of sad, pretty lonely. Constantly worrying for her trainer. She thinks he's too hard on himself and needs to smile once in a while. Extremely loyal. Shiny.
Moves: Icy Wind, Bite, Double Team, Hail(TM)
Ability: Ice Body

This is my second character, then

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Accepted :P

AND WE HAVE A THEME NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNar3K86VtE

Lyrics for the Nayru in our lives

I want to destroy
Will you be able to heal me from loneliness, from pain
And all things I had cherished
(Reincarnation, Realization, Reincarnation)
I want to disappear

Sounds of a city that never sleeps, the melancholy of these fake smiles
These real motive hiding, someday, somewhere as we had never seen them
Even if nobody speak about things as insecurity, we know about it

I want to destroy
These courageous acts I had cherished
But then, I won’t be able to be honest
Even if I’m lost or in trouble, if you ever ask me,
At least, I’ll destroy this pain and this loneliness
(Reincarnation, Realization, Reincarnation)
I want to reincarnate

Dragonite
08-16-2015, 09:48 PM
Okay I'm feeling brawny today so I'll try and play two characters. Don't have another browser that is actually functional so I'll just do this one from my main account instead of making another alt.

Character
Name: Antius, Tiberius
Year: Teacher
Personality: Tiberia's (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?22208-Tri-Lake-Academy-(A-Pokemon-Roleplay)&p=474533&viewfull=1#post474533) pater. Does not like Pokémon - to him, they're the Pokémon equivalent of people keeping slugs and termites as pets IRL - but took up the teaching job this year to keep an eye on his rather problematic daughter, although she does not know this (should be a fun encounter when she finds out). Despises dragons, due to one of them killing his first wife and Tiberia's two younger siblings twelve years ago; especially dislikes Tiberia's Gible, due to it being a descendant of said dragon (which neither the Gible nor Tiberia is aware of). Allied with Galactic as a means of striking back against dragons (and maybe Pokémon in general), even if it temporarily involves Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.

Equally introverted, but with enough social skills to fool most people into thinking otherwise; good at fooling/manipulating/persuading people, in general. Quite stealthy, like his daughter, but more because of Golbat (see below) than because he can hide in the shade really well.

Speaks slowly but can command a class better than most other teachers, thanks to the intimidation factor; tends to revert to his mother tongue when angered, and will probably be bellowing "Linguae tempera!" at unruly students at least a few times by the end of this story . . . one student, in particular.
Class: Evolution and its Effects; Myths and Pokémon, if can teach multiple classes?
Club: (are teachers supposed to be involved in battle clubs?) Ksi
Home Region: Camphrier, Kalos
Appearance: Tall, about maybe an inch shorter than Tiberia. Short gray hair. Pale skin because he doesn't get out much; I originally designed him on top of your run-of-the-mill vampire. Might draw a picture for him, too, but I'm kind of short on time today.
Associated by Team Galactic: Ally, rather than a full member, not unlike Colress is to Neo Plasma
Extra Information: Vampire; technically immortal. Don't expect it to come into play here, though I might fake a few deaths at some point, we'll see.
Explanation of names, and a bit more information for both characters: from what I was able to find over a few weeks on the Internet, girls in ancient Rome kind of got the short end of the stick when it came being named. Tiberia's name literally means "Tiberius Antius' first (oldest) daughter." Last names used gender suffixes, like almost every other word in the language, hence the Antius vs. Antia difference. The Prima part of Tiberia's name is a suffix rather than a middle name, sort of like a "Jr.," though this is probably the only character who's actually going to use it.

Lacertus, as far as I've been able to find out, translates literally into "mackerel" (a type of fish) and is not very draconian at all, but it would seem kind of weird to refer to a dude with a feminine name. Plus, y'know, "draco" is way too obvious. (Lacerta "lizard" + masculine suffix)

Tiberia tends to be more like her father than she really cares to admit, to herself or anyone else. The two do not get along well, I'm not sure how clear I really made that in the other post.

Both do, in fact, speak Latin; Tiberius might be observed speaking to his daughter in it when he doesn't want anyone else to know what they're saying (don't worry, I'll leave subtitles) although she does not much appreciate this and will usually respond in English.

Pokémon
Species: Golbat
Name: Never formally nicknamed, occasionally vaguely referred to as "the bat" and similar terms; usually speaks with a "royal we" sort of thing when Golbat is involved, id est "now, it's time for us to go and (teach a class, administer detention, spy on Tiberia, that sort of thing)."
Personality: Literally Tiberius' familiar (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Familiar_spirit) and an extension of his personality. Basically a second set of eyes and ears (or ears, anyway), not a typical Trainer-Pokémon relationship you'd see in the games, cartoon or comic. Probably going to evolve into a Crobat as soon as the RP permits, since Crobat is sleeker, scarier-looking, faster and presumably quieter than Golbat. By a lot.
Moves: Fly (HM), Haze, Thief (TM), Acrobatics
Ability: Infiltrator (Hidden)

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/5e/Spr_5b_042_m.png

Build is optimized for spying on people, more so than kicking their butts, except for Acrobatics. General attack order looks like Haze for remaining unseen and rattling the target, Acrobatics to cripple the target (Pokémon, person or otherwise) and Thief to steal something important, be it a cheat sheet for a test or instructions to rig a match against a rival club. Hides a cache of Flying Gems in Tiberus' classroom desk to take full advantage of Acrobatics.

Off-topic, I'll probably be posting the story I originally wrote these characters for if I ever get around to finishing it. This is why you'll probably notice me trying to learn Latin here and there, btw.

edit Yeah I totally didn't just screw up ♂. ♂♂♂♂♂♂

Ferrospike
08-16-2015, 10:19 PM
ACCEPTED :D (Teachers are coaches of the clubs usually)
((Current Setting: 2nd of September, 7:00 A.M., First day of school at Tri Lake Academy, 1 hour before school starts, 10 days until the first practice tournament)))

(School uniform for reference <3 )
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/eb/d9/83ebd9d90f9452ab88abf56a07641512.jpg

It was a colder day in Pastoria City as some of the morning bird student's started heading out of their dorms, Camden being one of them. A slight breeze was present as the students walked the grounds, talking to friends, reviewing their schedule, and who knows what the first year students do on their first day. Groups of students where flocked under trees, their uniforms still looking presentable. Some teachers were also on the grounds, showing lost 1st years where to head or even chatting up students that they had in their classes. It seemed like every regular year in Tri Lake, at least for now.

Camden sighed as she fixed her uniform with the reflection of a nearby window. She always has been made fun off because of her messiness and swore to herself that would change this year. Sighing, she decided it looked neat enough she stepped away from the window, taking a deep breath of air. She loved the school this time of year, no one is in a too competitive spirit yet and classes are generally slow. Smiling a bit, she decided to sit down on one of the benches on the campus. She could swear there are enough benches around the school for every student. Sitting down on one near the main entrance, she took out a book she had to read for Biology 201. Her parents bought her the book, knowing too well that Aaliyah likes to take notes in the book. After flying through a few pages, she looked up again. "I'm ready for this year....I think...." She said to herself, barely, not noticeable for anyone not paying attention to her.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-16-2015, 10:22 PM
(what are the rules regarding the uniform?
And what are the numbers in the club lists for?)

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-16-2015, 10:45 PM
Kevin was up. This cold weather agreed with him, although he'd like it colder. He could tell that Snorunt agreed, as she huffed on his shoulder. Several students had noted in the past that Snorunt seemed to be the only living thing Kevin cared about.
"Which class do we head to first, hmm?" he said absentmindedly as he picked a stray leaf off her head. His schedule was a balled up piece of paper on the ground somewhere. He was vaguely aware of what classes he was taking this year, but didn't really care much. He adjusted the chain around his neck.
"How about we start practicing for now, hmm?" he said to Snorunt and walked towards the outskirts of the grounds, an area that was out of view due to the placement of the trees. He'd used it as a place for practice for several years now.

SuperSceptile
08-16-2015, 11:01 PM
Avi was just standing around campus, as usual. The cold weather was a bit surprising when he first joined the academy, but that was two years ago, and besides, Zoro, his sneasel loved it. Unfortunately, Saber his Treecko did not like the cold weather, so Avi let him rest in his pokeball. Slippy, his Froakie, was enjoying the weather, and seemed very fascinated with the campus in general, because it was his first time there. Avi had adopted Slippy as his third pokemon over the course of the summer, when he found it on the street. Back then, Slippy was terrified of him, but now, he's always happy to see Avi. Avi didn't really have much to do, so he just stood around on campus keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity, or for any shady looking new students. Fortunately, none really caught his eye. "Maybe this year will be peaceful after all," Avi thought to himself.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-16-2015, 11:06 PM
Summer was sitting down next to a building. Her Dennis was sitting next to her, but Regal was sleeping in his Poke Ball. She was currently staring into the eyes of her father's Ninetales. It always seemed to refuse to come out of its Poke Ball for some reason. She'd been trying to remedy this by spending some time with it, but it hadn't worked at all so far.
"Why do you isolate yourself so, wise fox?" she asked it. There was no reaction.
Her permanent smile seemed to have been temporarily removed, but her face had a quality about it.... a promise that the smile would be back soon. Like it had only run to the store for a soda, and left a note on the door.

Leafeon
08-16-2015, 11:10 PM
Usagi had just finished styling the bow for her uniform. It was large and pink with a tiny orange orb in the middle. She got up and twirled around, her skirt swirling with her. She grabbed her purse that had the pattern of that of a slyveon on it. In the center was a slyveon's Bow to open and close the purse with. She turned and looked at the Heal ball that sat on the bench next to her. Grinning, she tossed it up into the air and cheered. "Let's go Chu Chu~!"

A white beam shot out and sitting on the bench was a Shiny Goomy. It looked at Usagi and gave out a happy cry. "Goo~"
Usage giggled and pet her gently on the head. She took a now from her purse that matched the one on her uniform. She then tied it around one of her beloved dragon type's antenna. "Alright Chu Chu, let's make this year an awesome pne, and do our best for Eta okay." She opened her purse and signaled Chu Chu to hop on in. It let out another cheerful "Goo~!" before following suit. Is it weird that I carry my Goomy around like a toy dog? Usagi thought as she walked towards the courtyard.

CaptainRed1000
08-17-2015, 12:55 AM
Jerome stepped outside into the cold air, his partner Tepig following close behind. He was excited to get going to Tri Lake; it was his final year and he'd really enjoyed his first four years there. He had no reason to believe that this year was going to be any different.

Jerome walked into the campus. Not a lot of people here; he guessed it must still be early. He decided to head to Club Sigma. Perhaps there was someone there?

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Sighing to herself again, she took a look at her phone. Only ten minutes have passed since Camden arrived at the courtyard, sat down, and read a couple pages in the book that she read so many times she could recite it to anyone she asked. Stretching a bit, she jumped off the bench, starting to walk through the courtyard. She wasn't sure what she could, but something was drawing her to the Ksi club house.

Ksi's club house was one of the newer clubs, formed after an overflow of students joined the school. Ksi was competitive those days but that quickly ended when the flow of students came to an screeching halt. Now you have the uneven distribution of clubs in the sense of skill. Zeta and Delta are head dogs while clubs like Omnicron give them a run for their money. Iota has it's talented battlers but usually don't do too well as a whole. Lastly, you have Ksi, the worst of them all. Ksi is so bad that they might be disbanded due to the lack of members. Approaching the old Ksi building, she had to pass Sigma's club building. Walking by, she heard someone call her some sort of name. Brushing it off, she sighed a bit, waving at a friend ftom Sigma.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 01:38 AM
Avi looked down at his uniform. Avi always hated uniforms and never really cared what he was wearing, but he had gotten in trouble so many times that he finally decided to start wearing the correct clothing. Despite wearing his uniform, it wasn't too clean, as he had been in a few skirmishes in it the past few days. These skirmishes included hand to hand fights and pokemon battles, although hand to hand fights were more common for him. Despite those fights being against the rules, and threatening expulsion, Avi fought in places where there weren't many people around. When he DID get caught fighting, it was usually in the middle of the halls because he decided to stop a bully from bullying other students. Because of all this, Avi is regularly bruised up on all different spots of his body, and goes to the nurse quite regularly. Even so, Avi continues to do this because he knows it's not right, and he wants to make Tri Lake Academy a better place.

Rocket
08-17-2015, 02:25 AM
Ross had woken up 10 minutes past his alarm clock, originally set to wake him at 7 AM sharp. Now quickly going from closet to bed and back again trying to straighten out his daily uniform with his Buizel looking by, he was already running later than he needed to. He needed to be somewhere, and fast. Ross had hated the uniform the school set in motion; it was uncomfortable, stiff, and uneven to him, and he'd rather wear his set of normal forest clothes. Looking up at the Buizel laying on his bed, he absentmindly asked to no one in particular, "Is this tie ok? I think it'll do for the day." He grabbed a comb, straightened his hair a tiny bit, stuffed it in his pocket, and preceeded to leave his dorm and head outside, with Buizel still in tow. Stepping outside, they admired the early morning dew a moment and walked over to the other side of the campus, where his first class was scheduled to be, despite him hating most of his schedule. There were other people out this early morning, but not many. Near his destination, he went over to a wall and propped his foot on it while back turned, now standing on one foot. He seemed to be waiting for something to happen, but it was not here yet.

Tiberia Prima
08-17-2015, 07:29 AM
firefox is no more, opera is live, and I have (hopefully) seen the last of those bloody hanging JavaScript errors.

Winds in the east, mist coming in. Like something is brewin', bout to begin.
Can't put my finger on what lies in store, but I fear what's to happen's all happened before.

Athena was leaning out the window of the dorms, watching kids milling around outside. She was dribbling Lacertus' Poké Ball on the windowsill. The Gible himself was somewhere outside, probably playing in the mud down by the ocean. He hated being confined to that Poké Ball. She'd let him roam free the night before, like she had done many, many times over the last four years. The teachers warned that he might get tangled up with other Trainers looking to catch him if she kept doing that, and that she'd be responsible if anyone got hurt, but she did it anyway. He was a land shark, for crying out loud, he needed to run around outside once in a while.

The Poké Ball, meanwhile, contained the crumpled-up class schedule she'd gotten in the mail a few weeks ago. More interesting was the back of the paper, where she'd spent most of the sleepless night idly writing all over. Partially out of boredom, partially to clear her head. Mist was not uncommon in Sinnoh, especially after the cool nights in September, but true to the song scrawled in the corner of the paper something felt wrong somehow. She spotted Lacertus charging across the ground outside, harassing trees and bushes, the verses she'd made up now stuck in her head.

Winds in the south, come up from the sea. The school year begins, the last one for me.
But something's amiss here, something's gone wrong. Bad things'll transpire in Sinnoh b'fore long.

People were starting to migrate towards the buildings. It was now 7:30 in the morning. Her first class kicked off in a half hour, and she wasn't even in uniform yet. She pulled on a few articles of clothing and tied back her unruly mane of hair, not especially caring about looking presentable. A few pens, a notebook, a granola bar. Not wanting to deal with the swarm of students who were probably trying to navigate the stairs, she shoved everything in a pocket and leaped through the window, caught herself on a tree branch and dropped to the ground. Her room was higher off the ground than was preferable, but at least it wasn't, for example, on the top floor. She waved at the rock her Pokémon was now hiding behind, and started walking purposefully towards the classroom building, mind safely focused on her classes.

Aaron
08-17-2015, 03:20 PM
Taylor was tired. He'd woken up 20 minutes ago, had a shower and cleaned his face. He'd even taken time to eat before class. But he was still tired. He could quite happily head back to bed and be oblivious to the world around him. Picking up the Poke Balls that were sat on his desk and clipping them to his waist, he made his way slowly towards the door. He took his two Pokemon, Casper the Gastly and Delilah the Lombre, everywhere with him, just in case something happened. Not wanting to leave his dorm, he took a deep breath and turned the handle on the door. As he slowly pulled it open, a wave of mindless nattering from the students around him hit him hard. And there were students everywhere. He didn't like it one bit, so he stepped outside, pulling his door closed, put his head down and attempted to make his way through the horde of students. Unfortunately, he was being knocked every which way he could, but he kept on taking deep breaths and barged through the crowds. As the horde of students began to swallow him up, his breaths became faster and shorter. He felt as though he was about to have a panic attack, so he barged roughly into anyone and everyone and pushed the double doors of the dorm building open. When he made it outside, he took a huge breath of the open air. It was clean and fresh, and he loved it. It helped to clear his head, and calm him down.

"Casper, Delilah, come on out." he said, opening up their Poke Balls. A shimmering red light emerged from the tiny spheres, and the two Pokemon materialised slowly.

"Go out and play for a little bit. Class starts in 25 minutes, so make sure you're back with me by then." he requested. They nodded, and then ran off to play. It surprised Taylor that Lombre was willing to go out and play, but maybe the fact that he'd been confined to his Poke Ball all night made him want to run around and stretch his muscles for a bit. Taylor looked sadly over to the largest building on the school site. His mouth contorted into a displeased frown. It was there that his first class of the school year would take place. Breeding Basics. While he loved the idea of being a Breeder, and it had been his dream since he started at Tri Lake, class took so much out of him. Shrugging his shoulders, he walked slowly into the wooded area that was to the left of the dorm building. He took a final glance around the school site, and noticed a boy stood on one foot, leaning against a wall. He recognised him. After contemplating going over to say hello, Taylor chickened out and walked into the woods. As he set an alarm on his watch for 8 o'clock, he took a deep, long breath and ran his fingers through his soft, purple-blue hair.

This year is gonna be different, he thought to himself. And different it would most certainly be...

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Ksi was deserted, like usual. People only showed up to that club house when they had to. Most if not all people in Ksi hated the club system, so they decided to join that club. Sighing to herself, she headed towards the forest. She could feel her Pokemon getting anxious in their balls, so she wanted to give them some fresh air. Once she hit the forest, she called out all three of her Pokemon. Nolan, the Phantumb ,drifted off towards a tree looking for a nice place to hide for a bit. Camden always told herself that she will eventually lose him because his constant disappearing. Giggling a bit, she watched as Ame, a Snover, adjusted to the warmer weather. It wasn't the biggest fan of the area, but she eventually accumulated herself. Flora, a happy go lucky Flabébé, started to jump around, trying to get her trainer to play with her again. Laughing slightly, she held out her hand to Flora. Flora seemed to sigh, resting herself in her trainer's outstretched hand.

Camden looked around the forest, thinking to herself that maybe this year, she'll truly would enjoy herself at Tri Lake. She had few friends, so more often than not she felt lonely. Seeing a familiar figure, she called out "Hey, Taylor!"

Dragonite
08-17-2015, 04:08 PM
so it just dawns on me how much work it'll probably be to play two different people, but considering how much nothing i've spent all of August doing i guess that's not a bad thing.

Tiberius was sitting at the teacher's desk in the Ksi club house, reading down the brief list of club members. It was mostly first and second year students, with a few older ones. Only one of them was in the large room already. Which was somewhat worrying; administration was talking about scrapping Ksi, and maybe not replacing it, if they (1) lost any more members and (2) didn't start taking the competitive side of Pokémon seriously.

But it was still the first morning of school. There was plenty of time to turn things around.

Ksi was deserted, like usual / Most if not all people in Ksi hated the club system

well, that sort of breaks the consistency, doesn't it?

Aaron
08-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Taylor had been walking for about 5 minutes, enjoying the pleasures of his own company and the fresh air that surrounded him. He looked down at his watch. It read 7:40 am. 20 more minutes until hell began. He heard a faint voice behind him and was going to ignore it, but he didn't have the heart to. Plus, something about the voice seemed familiar.

"Hey, Taylor!" it called. Taylor slowly turned on his heel and saw a 3rd Year girl with shoulder length brown hair and big, brown eyes. His face twisted into a happy smile.

"Hey there, Camden. How have you been?" he asked, making his way over to her. Suddenly, Delilah and Casper jumped out from behind a tree, startling Taylor. They both grinned at Camden.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-17-2015, 05:01 PM
Summer stood up. She pulled her schedule from her pocket, and checked her watch. Ah, so it was nearly time? She looked at her reflection in the closest window she could find. Her hair looked a bit messy... it probably couldn't be helped. In this cold, she was wearing her jacket around the school uniform, although she had replaced the skirt with pants. She hated wearing a skirt.
The uniform looked fine. Dennis had dozed off a bit, and suddenly woke up now. He looked up at her.
"Come on, little one. Let's go," she said.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 05:24 PM
Camden couldn't help but chuckle after Taylor's Pokemon scare him by jumping out behind a tree. She doesn't like pranks that cause actual harm but something like that is okay in her books. Looking around, making sure Nolan hasn't wandered off to scare some kids unfortunate enough to walk past him, she answered in a somewhat cheerful tone "Oh, I've been fine. Hoping this year will be better as always. Try to get friends, the usual."

Sighing, she asked "How about you? Didn't see you much this summer. Were you on vacation?"

Aaron
08-17-2015, 05:36 PM
"Yeah, I went back to Hoenn to see my family. They paid for my plane ticket and sent it through, and I left the day after last school year ended." Taylor explained. He remembered his vacation while he was talking to Camden. Surfing on Milotic's with his younger brothers, entering his Lombre into a Contest with his younger sister, and enjoying the sun on the top of the Lilycove Department store with his cousins. He'd trade that for the upcoming school year in a heartbeat.

"What did you do over the summer?" Taylor inquired. Delilah scratched at his hand, and he looked down at the Pokemon. He could identify the look in her eyes. Taylor stroked the top of her head, as Casper floated up and levitated next to his head.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Camden smiled "Must have been fun. Beats my vacation." She giggled a bit, still keeping an eye on Nolan. Her vacation was very uneventful, visiting her family in Snowpoint City. She spent most of her time helping her dad on his fishing boat. After Taylor asked how her vacation was, she just giggled softly. "I helped my Dad on his fishing boat in Snowpoint. Nothing too great." Sighing, she looked at her phone. "Hell starts in 10 minutes! Woohoo." She raised her arms in mock celebration, getting on her feet.

"Want to head to the school? Class starts soon, plus now most if not all the others would be out of their dorms. You know how people are on the first day." She sighed and called back her Pokemon.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 05:51 PM
Avi was strolling around, and overheard someone say that it was ten minutes until class starts. Avi checked his watch, as his phone wasn't on him at the moment. His watch had stopped moving. "Damn, it's a good thing I over heard that, I need to get to class." Avi then left to go to class.

Aaron
08-17-2015, 05:52 PM
"Yeah, I suppose we should start making our way back now." Taylor frowned. He picked up Delilah, putting her on his shoulder, and started making his way to the class building, waiting for Camden to catch up. Casper followed slowly along, looking upset that he would have to be put in his Poke Ball again.

"What class do you have right now?" Taylor turned to Camden and questioned.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 06:04 PM
Taking out her schedule, she scanned it for her first class. When she received her schedule, she was almost sent into a frenzy. They had a tendency to screw up her schedule but they really messed up this year. Finally, finding her corrected schedule, Camden said with a grimace "Battle 103. What are we doing in that? I mean how many ways can they teach us to fight each other." Sighing again, she added "Plus we have that meeting with the clubs at the end of the day. Not looking forward to it."

As they got closer to the school, the noise of the crowds started to pick up. "Looks like everyone is awake."

((Classes start in 5 minutes))

Aaron
08-17-2015, 06:14 PM
"Gosh, I'm not looking forward to pushing through this crowd. I nearly had a panic attack trying to get out of the dorm building this morning." Taylor half-chuckled. However, he took a terrified glance at the horde that had accumulated outside of the main block. He felt his heart beginning to race faster and faster, and he began breathing short, raspy breaths.

"Well, good luck in Battle 103! Hope you have a good first class. I'll see you in breaktime." Taylor rasped, before running away from Camden quickly and towards Breeding Basics. He didn't like people seeing him mid panic attack. He returned Casper and Delilah quickly to their Poke Balls, and clipped them back to his waist.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-17-2015, 06:20 PM
(I forgot my password for my other account, so until I can remember it I'll only be using one character)
Summer found her schedule. First up, Practical Survival? This might be good.

Rocket
08-17-2015, 06:22 PM
The 5 minute bell rang. "Well, I guess it won't be happening now of all times. I better run." Ross said. He'd hoped to chat up some of his fellow Omicron members, but none seemed to be havign a class over on this side of the building, strangely. Luckily enough, his first class saw very close as he took the liberty of walking over here. He returned his Buizel to it's Pokeball after the 5 minute bell had arrived; it was having a small panic attack, as he didn't want his trainer to be late on the first day. He walked into the building and turned right after a few steps, signaling his first class of the day he decided to take, Pokemon Biology 102. He didn't see anyone he had immediatly knew around the classroom, maybe because he didn't get to know all his classmates well enough, yet he was greeted by a very warm welcome from the classmates who knew him from around the circuit, except a few. He waved, sighed, and sat down in an empty desk in the 2nd row. "At least I have I class I enjoy 1st period." Ross mumbled to himself.

Tiberia Prima
08-17-2015, 06:27 PM
so it turns out that hitting that "show/hide formatting" button discards everything in the post box and doesn't let you retrieve it. live and learn.

"Natural Disaster Relief," a class whose name held some promise to be interesting. Athena had been in the classroom since 7:45, long before anyone else walked in. She always liked to get to class early, especially on the first day, since you could usually claim a seat in the back and not draw attention to yourself. She'd passed the time by making up a few more lines to the song, still trying to shake off the uneasy feeling from last night.

But I'm safe here in school, and safe here to train. Safe from the paterfamilias' domain.
And maybe I'm just a wee bit paranoid, and maybe this island will not be destroyed.

Sinnoh's newspapers had been rife with speculation about the resurgence of Team Galactic, but since when was the news media ever right about their doom-and-gloom predictions? And besides, the first time Team Galactic did anything dangerous, didn't they get taken down by a ten- or elven-year-old, or something?

Lacertus, meanwhile, was sitting under a bookshelf in the corner. He had flatly turned down Athena's suggestion that he return to the Poké Ball before entering the building. He was staring at a little trifold map of Sinnoh without really reading it, looking somewhat bored. Some classes in the past had involved spending class time in the Great Marsh, doing field work; this was highly unlikely to be one of those. Oh well; the hour-long lesson would be over soon enough.

"Graah."

He tipped a random book off the shelf and started leafing through it. The teacher would almost certainly not approve of a stubby-armed creature who was mostly teeth out free in the back of the room, but then again, since when did the teachers ever approve of what he and Athena did?

(I forgot my password for my other account, so until I can remember it I'll only be using one character)

that didn't take long . . .

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Camden waived Taylor goodbye, pushing through the crowds of people, all trying to get to different places. "Excuse me...." She muttered a lot, as she bumped into people left and right. Occasionally glancing down at her schedule, making sure she was heading to the right room. The main building was huge and if you didn't know your way, you could get easily lost. Arriving at her destination in one piece, she slipped into the room unnoticed.

No one had arrived yet. Good, can pick my seat. Sighing, she picked a seat near the windows. Better place to ignore people. The classroom was not large, only room for 20 students but most battle classes take place outside anyway. Almost jumping at the noise of the P.A. system, one of the secretaries called out.

"CLASS WILL BEGIN IN 2 MINUTES"

Aaron
08-17-2015, 06:42 PM
Taylor burst through the door to Breeding Basics, and the class was completely empty apart from the teacher. After greeting the teacher, he walk to the desk in the back right corner of the classroom, and put his bag under the desk.

"Can I step outside for a moment, Sir?" he asked politely, his hand on his chest.

"Certainly. Is something the matter?" the teacher responded.

"I just need some air. Thank you." he explained, before quickly walking out of the classroom. His back fell against the wall, and his breathing was heavy. His heart was beating 100 beats per second, and he felt really light-headed. He took a few deep breaths, regulating his heartbeat, and closed his eyes for a second. When he was finished, he stepped back into the classroom and walked to the back of the class, taking his seat. He grabbed his bottle of water out of his bag and took a large gulp, which helped to stop the headache he was starting to develop.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 08:33 PM
"Battling 103 huh?" Avi thought to himself. "So I have my favorite class first." Avi had always been an exceptional battler, he was in Club Delta after all. Walking into class, he didn't recognize anybody, so he just sat in the back. Avi didn't care to much about making friends, all he needed were his Pokémon. If he did make friends, that would be fine, but Avi was very shady looking when he was alone, so he didn't count on meeting anybody new.

Dragonite
08-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Tiberius didn't have to teach any classes until that afternoon, which was just as well. Ksi would surely be overflowing with kids who hadn't made the cuts for the more competitive clubs by the end of the week, but it still needed to win a few battles here and there to keep the superiors happy. He'd be able to keep the behavior in line, at least, but was not very keen on dealing with Pokémon himself and was not looking forward to having to coach any matches. On the rare occasion that he had to fight anyone himself, he'd always just tossed a Flying Gem at Golbat and hoped it could overpower the opponent as quickly as possible. Maybe he should enroll in Battling 101 himself . . .

But of course he could. The upside of using a bat as a familiar was that you could practically be in two places at once, usually without being noticed. Golbat fluttered out the door and off in the direction of the classrooms. "Well, then." He sighed, checked the time and went back to making notes on the club enrollment lists.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 08:52 PM
Camden was looking out of the window when she felt the air change in the classroom. This change in air could only mean one thing. "Someone from Delta is here." Delta are the best of the best, only slightly better than Zeta though. She had to fight one Delta member for a tournament and he swept the floor with her. Looking up, she saw Avi, gulping a bit. There was only one seat left, and it was next to her. When the boy sat down, she looked downward. She doesn't want to get on his bad side any time soon.

"W-want my s-seat?" She asked tentatively, looking at her feet.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 09:03 PM
As Avi was walking to the last seat in the room, he noticed a girl looking down at her feet. She asked if he wanted her seat. Avi sighed. "Are you another one of those lower club members who thinks that all of the higher club members are jerks and people who hold grudges? You got to the seat first. No need to give it up for no reason." After saying this he sat down next to her.

Leafeon
08-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Usagi ran into the room where everyone was. She slammed the door open and started gasping for air at the door.
"I, the beautiful Usagi have arrived!" Though her hair was a wild wreck at the moment from running she still looked presentable. "I-I'm not late right? Oh wait is the Battling 103." She tilted her head and looked at her schedule. "I hope I'm didn't just make a fool of myself."

Blade Lord Nayru
08-17-2015, 09:16 PM
http://pokecheats.net/forum/images/avatars/6pokeavy34.png
Until I can figure out what the damn password is, this is gonna have to do.

Kevin found his way to Practical Survival by sheer accident. At the doors he almost bumped into a girl holding an Eevee.
"Well well, if it isn't our very own little ray of sunshine, hmm?" he said.
She stared at him. "Little?" she asked him. He suddenly regretted his choice of words. Instead of replying he pushed past her into the classroom, Snorunt on his shoulders. Summer entered the room after him, but was careful about picking a seat far away from him. That was fine. She always seemed to get on his nerves.

(this isn't godmodding because both characters are mine)

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Still looking at her feet, Camden nodded slightly. "I-I had bad experiences with Zeta and Delta the last few years." Looking up, she saw Usagi entering the room. "Whos that? " she asked Avi. Doing a double take, she added with a quiet voice, "Camden Darlow......Ksi" She wasn't sure how he would react to that. Ksi has a bad reputation, well not a bad reputation. More a laughable reputation.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 09:35 PM
As Usagi burst into the room, Camden asked Avi who she was. "No clue, if I knew someone like that, I'd remember." Camden then quietly told him her name, and that she was from Ksi. "Nice to meet you. I'm Dan. Although, you should just call me Avi. I get it, you're from Ksi so you're not too quick to tell people that for...... obvious reasons. Lucky for you, I don't care about that stuff. I didn't expect to meet anyone today, but it's nice to meet you."

Leafeon
08-17-2015, 09:55 PM
Usagi puffed her cheeks out a bit as no one seemed to be paying attention. Sighing she took her slyeon purse and took it to a desk in the middle of the room. She then took out a small mirror to fix her hair with. Suddenly she heard a small 'Goo' come out out her purse. Then it hit her. "Oh darn, I didn't let Chu Chu back inside her ball..."

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 09:56 PM
Camden smiled slightly and muttered "T-thanks Avi...really.." Looking up, she saw the teacher was ready to begin. Placing her finger over her lip, she turned towards the front of the room.

"HELLO CLASS‘!" The teacher said cheerfully, writing his name ,Mr.Mikalek, on the whiteboard. Smiling at the class he started to talk about the class. "So, this is Battle 103. You'll be thinking, what can we teach you? Well, this class isn't much teaching than it's showing you how to handle tough situations. Okay? But for now, we'll do something to get to know each other. Introduce yourself to the class...." The teacher looked at his list, "Darlow.."

Camden gulped and stood up. "I'm Camden....3rd Year...from Snowpoint.....Ksi....." Some of the kids in thd class laughed after she mentioned her Ksi status. Blushing, she sat down.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 10:03 PM
As soon as Camden sat down, the teacher called on Avi. He stood up and said "Dan Smith Avidan, just Avi's fine. I'm a 3rd year and in the delta club. And to those who just laughed at Camden..." He scanned the room, looking at one group directly, and said "Just because she's from Ksi gives you no right to laugh. Now why don't you people just shut up and go back to your little social group." The teacher seemed like she wanted to say something, but she just moved on to the next person.

Leafeon
08-17-2015, 10:11 PM
"Miss Soloria?" The teacher called out. Usagi stood proudly from her seat and swiped some of her pink locks away. "Usagi Ami Soloria, present sir~ 5th year and the in Club Eta! I'm also by the cutest trainer at this school. But looks can be deceiving sir. I'm a tough fighter and I promise to bring Eta the true glory it needs for my big finale here~ So listen up you other clubs, You better watch out for the Pink Grim Reaper, Usagi and Club Eta!" She then took her seat as gracefully and show of fish as she got up.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Camden smiled, mouthing thank you at Avi. Maybe she made a friend? She wasn't sure. Minus Taylor, she really didn't have any friends. Taking piece of paper, she wrote some personal note. Putting the paper back, she listened to the rest of the kids introducing themselves. She didn't recognize anyone from her club though, so she payed a little more attention than usual.

Tiberia Prima
08-17-2015, 10:24 PM
People started filling in the classroom. There were a few faces Athena recognized, a few new ones. Nobody greeted her or even looked her way, which was perfectly fine. The teacher - Mr. Miller - she knew from previous years; he wasn't the most exciting teacher in the school, but that meant he didn't generally call people out in class, which was also perfectly fine. He did a roll call; Antia was, of course, first on the list.

"Here."

And he moved on down the list. Nobody bothered her or even looked her way, or even at the Gible the size of a large pumpkin who was now chewing a stick rather loudly in the back of the room.

This was a "safe class," Athena decided. The subject matter was manageable, the teacher wasn't a terror, and there were no immediately annoying classmates to worry about. Maybe if they were lucky, Lacertus would be able to get through the entire year without having to get inside his Poké Ball even once.

The lesson started with a lurid description of the time Kyogre nearly put Hoenn under water and killed everyone. This was going to be a very nice class.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 10:28 PM
As Avi was listening to other students, he noticed Camden writing something. He didn't look at it, as he knew kids at their age, girls especially, wrote down personal things. One student in particular caught his eye. "That girl Usagi..... I don't like her attitude. She almost seems to be acting the way she is to hide something." He thought to himself. He shrugged it off. He listened as the rest of the class introduced themselves.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 10:46 PM
The teacher told the class that the rest of the class belongs to them because he needs to finalize certain projects and what not. Smiling slightly at Avi, she muttered "I'm going to listen to music. If I start singing, please tell me." Taking out her phone and headphones, she put both of them into her ears. Pressing the play button, the soft guitar strums from Mt.Washington started to flood her ears.

The song is from a band from her home town. It references Mt.Corenet, the large imposing peak in the center of the region. Mainly though, it's about suffering due to love or friendship. Sighing, she closed her eyes, letting the song relax her. She seemingly wasn't aware of her phones volume, as people around her could hear faint traces of it.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 10:55 PM
As Camden started listening to the music, Avi could hear it as well. It didn't bother him, he liked music. Then, she started singing the song. At first, he was gonna tell her, but he quickly realized that she had a great singing voice, so he didn't say anything.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 11:22 PM
Camden finished the song, noticing that Avi was watching her. Turning almost tomato red, Camden smiled slightly at Avi "Did y-you hear me?" She asked, somewhat flummoxed.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 11:23 PM
"Yeah. You've got a great voice. Do you sing often?"

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 11:39 PM
Camden smiled sadly "Not really......only to my Pokemon. People bothered me 1st year, always making me sing. So I sang sad songs, people left me." Sighing, she looked out at the window. "It's nice out there. Quiet, but not for long. Tournaments coming up, aren't there?" She asked, still looking out of the window.

SuperSceptile
08-17-2015, 11:47 PM
"yeah. I'm excited for those. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's battling. By the way, I haven't introduced you yet. Zoro, Slippy, Saber, Come out!" The 3 pokemon smiled at Camden. "Zoro is my sneasel, he's a lot like me." Sneasel nodded, his arms crossed, he sensed there was nothing wrong with Camden, and was comfortable with her right away. "Saber is my treecko. He's my strongest pokemon. Mainly because of a trump card he has if I need him. He's always happy." Treecko smiled at Camden. "Finally, Slippy, my Froakie. Slippy is new, so he wants to get to know everyone!" Froakie was jumping up and down, excited to meet someone new.

Ferrospike
08-17-2015, 11:54 PM
Camden waived at Avi's Pokemon, bending down to say hello to them. "Hi there guys! Your trainer is an awesome guy" she giggled and added "I would call you Pokemon back before the teacher notices. I mean they're not that strict on it but this is pretty obvious." Moving slightly in front of the Pokemon to obscure them, she looked up at Avi. "You're going to do great. You're in Delta after all!"

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 12:05 AM
"all right. Return!" All the pokemon went back to their pokeballs. "If it isn't obvious, I take a lot of risks when it comes to the rules. Luckily, I haven't been suspended yet! And while yes, I am in delta, I still have one glaring weakness. Fire types. While I DO have froakie, he's too low level to fight reliably. However, despite this weakness, I've done pretty well. Give your pokemon an Occa berry, and voila. Catches opponents off guard. Weakness policy on Treecko works great as well. Add that raise in attack plus Overgrow and even fire types go down. That's why I'm in delta. Not because of my strength, but because of how I strategize for battles. How about your pokemon?"

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 12:16 AM
Camden nodded, this boy was clearly at home in Delta. "Well, I'm obviously in Ksi. I never liked battling,hence I only tried out for Ksi, which you basically you just need to show up for these days. " A sad smile came across her face. "I have a Snover, who has panic attacks when she is thrown into battles. Flabébé who prefers to play than battle and a Phantumb who always wants to disappear and scare kids. That's my situation...."

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 12:23 AM
"You know, that's a great combination of types. Being in Ksi is nothing to be ashamed of. You know some great students have been Ksi. I know you said you don't want to battle, but if you ever want to, I could give you and your pokemon a few pointers. With all the rumors about Team Galactic returning, it may not be a bad idea to learn a little."

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 12:30 AM
"You believe those rumors?" Camden asked, looking a bit confused. She didn't believe the rumors of Team Galactic, with Cyrus gone. "I men what do they hope to gain from a school? We all remember what they tried to do. You think people would join them?" There was a trace of concern in her voice. She can't believe that Galactic would come back.

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 12:37 AM
"You never know with people like them. Always scheming, always plotting. As for why they'd look at this school, the Delta and other club members would make great recruits for them you know. I did a small investigation over the summer. My friend I used to have j......" Avi stopped there. He didn't want to go into more detail. "Anyway, just think about my offer."

Rocket
08-18-2015, 12:41 AM
(this takes place around the same time Camden notices avi in the room, I leave for awhile and then I'm flooded with posts, nothing much'll happen here anyway since this is a class none the others have the 1st period)

All the seats were filled, and class was ready to go. Except the most important person was not here yet. The TEACHER, of all people, was running late today. She came barreling into the room, almost forgetting that doors where a thing. A few of the kids laughed when her body slammed against the closed door. Opening the door revealed a woman clearly having a horrible day.

"Oh GOODNESS! Sorry that I'm so late today! It was...Personal issues." She announced. Only three of the students remarked with an "It's OK", Ross being one of them. "Let's get this class started now, shall we?" She said as she wrote her name on the board, Mrs. Brikch. "Let's see here..." Proceeding to go down the list of names.

"Mariano?" Mrs. Brikch asked, hopeful.

"Here...' replied Ross.

As the teacher began the lesson about the Elygem, Ross knew this would be a class he would actually enjoy. The teacher was what he wanted, the kids seemed to be good, and since it was a Ranger class, he knew it would be helpful and interesting.

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 12:43 AM
"Oh GOODNESS! Sorry that I'm so late today! It was...Personal issues." She announced.

I'm sorry? Are you implying what I think you are? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 12:50 AM
She smiled "I will but I'm not thinking of battling just yet, I haven't even had my first club meeting." Taking a glance at her phone, she muttered "10 minutes until we have to leave." She wasn't sure why she was so eager to leave this class but maybe the prospects of taking some classes dedicated to her profession gets her excited. She enjoyed breeding so it's to no surprise for her to get to her new breeding class.

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 12:54 AM
Chu Chu got out of Usagi's bag and let out a big cry. She pet the shiny goomy and giggled. "Aww you're the cutest Pokemon in the whole school, just like your trainer~" She glanced at everyone in the room and grinned. "Soooo I heard there was someone from Club Kdi in here. Wonder who it could be." She smirked a bit at Camdean, The Chu Chu copying her expression.

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 12:58 AM
Avi looked to find Usagi smiling at Camden. But this wasn't a genuine smile, it was more of a making fun of smile. Avi shrugged it off, but he was smart enough to know where this situation was headed.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 01:06 AM
Camden looked at Usagi, tilting her head. What's her problem? Shrugging a bit, she stared out of the window. She doesn't want things to get out of hand on the first damn day of school.

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 01:16 AM
Not satisfied with the reactionshe pursed her lips together. Then an idea popped into her head. "Hmm, aren't going to talk huh? Well I wouldn't either. If I was in Ksi I would be so ashamed to even show my face at school. But at least being in that club made a little less invisible right?" Chu Chu giggled to herself at her trainers remark.

(Arrrrgh, I feel really bad know. Gotta keep in character tho! ono)

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 01:18 AM
Avi turned around. "Oh, it's little miss perfect over here. Let's go Camden." Avi started to walk away.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 01:22 AM
Camden looked at Usagi and then Avi, nodding slightly. She had had issues before with other students but not that quickly. "Y-yeah...." She started to follow Avi, hand on Ame's Pokeball.

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 01:43 AM
Usgai grinned to herself. "Step one, scare tatics." She looked at the Foomy in her purse and grinned, how about we got to outside and play a bit." She got up from her seat and left the classroom.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 02:01 AM
((First period has finished, your characters have "10 minutes" to get to your next class. Thank you.))

Rocket
08-18-2015, 02:03 AM
Ross had noticed some kids getting out of their class earlier than they had, probably because the teacher wanted to cover the whole lesson, even if it meant staying a few minutes later than usual. He became a bit anxious, due to everyone everywhere else heading elsewhere. He reconized one of them, at least. He had more notes passed to him during class than he could do with, the notes saying things like How was your summer, Saffron?, Bruh, hang out afterschool., You excited for the club stuff? from the few from his Omicron clan, and Omicron sucks ya nerd from the Zeta, Delta, and Sigma members. Of course most of them meant it jokingly. He replied with Can't talk now, talk about it after class k? Strangly, the teacher didn't even realize any of the notes and was more focused about the lesson. Elgyem was an interest case after all, but that Pokémon didn't interest Ross too much. The teacher was finally finished and allowed people to leave, but he had an entire classroom of people to deal with now. All he wanted was to say hi to some of his friends he didn't have too many classes with. After all, he had friends from all different social circles had the same class. Ross wondered how it went...

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 02:18 AM
Camden told Avi she needed to run back to her dorm for some stuff she forgot to take with her in the morning. Opening the door, she flung her bag on the bed. Taking a comb, she stood in front of the mirror on her door. Her hair never stays even so maybe Camden should give up on it. Sighing, she packed up again. Adjusting her skirt, as it slid up during the day. She left for her class, hoping her next class would be uneventful.

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 02:24 AM
"Bye!" Avi waved at camden. "Alright, I need a bit of one on one time with Usagi."
Avi walks up to Usagi and says "What was that in your purse?"

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 02:26 AM
Usagi had ran in the hall to get to her next class. Until she bumped into a boy. "Hey watch out sometime-" But then she saw who it was. It was that Avi guy from Battle 103. She grinned. "Oh your that little Ksi girl's boyfriend. Wow, you must be really desperate huh? Shame your one of the Delta members." She chuckled s bit and her Foomy popped out her purse and giggled with her.

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 02:31 AM
"Girlfriend? Hah. Funny. I just happened to meet her. Now, I don't know what your problem is, but my club outranks yours. You don't see me making fun of Ksi members do you? Kids are here to learn. People like you discourage them. So why don't you put that "dragon" back in your purse, and move along. I also noticed that you have quite the ego, yet you only have that little blob you call a pokemon."

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 02:43 AM
Chu Chu screeched at him and realized a wicked Shock Wave at him. Usagi frowned and glared at him. "Well this little 'blob' can kick all of Club Delta's *** as easily and breathing. And Zeta and Omnicron at that. that Ksi girl needs to learn her place. It's called Survival of the Fittest and the weakest die. Eta may only have one win but I'm top predeator. And the Reaper gets what she wants. And right now I'm not stopping until all if the school acknowledge me as the best Trainer her. I'll be worshipped lie a goddess, you'll see."

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 02:51 AM
Avi recovered from the shock. "You're lucky. If I pulled something like that with you you'd run straight to a teacher. Let me educate you for a second. If you try to battle me, you'll lose. I'll promise you that right now. I'm in delta for a reason. People like you are NO BETTER than Ksi members, in fact, you're worse. People like you sicken me."

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 03:01 AM
She scoffed at Avi and flipped her head. "You obviously don't know who you're talking to. Let me get this through your thick skull you Delta dunce. I am Usagi Ami Soloria. I am from a long line a Ace Trainers and Coordinators. You may have a rank in Delta, but I have more. Anything you can do, me and Chu Chu can do 1001x better. You can talk all you want, you're nothing more than a stepping stone for me to walk on to get to my throne. And that Ksi girl you're so fond off is nothing more that the dirt I walk on."

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 03:05 AM
"OOOOOOOO! SO SCARY. This is funny. You're trying to make me think you're a threat. To me, you are a little ant. No, smaller than an ant. you are a tiny little atom. People like you are the reason this place is a mess. I don't know who I'M talking too? You don't know who YOU'RE talking to."

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 03:15 AM
Her face turned red with anger and she clutched her fist. Chu Chu knew what was going to happen so she shrieked back into Usagi's purse. " That's it, I had enough of you! It's people like you that make me want to KILL someone. You think you can just talk to me any which way huh? treat ME like I'm some kind a parasite? PARASITE. Yeah that's the word to describe you, nothing more than a tiny little, stupid, horrendous PARASITE! When I become the Vespiqueen of this school you're going to be the first little PARASECT I get rid of!"

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 03:19 AM
"SNAESEL!"
Sneasel lunged at Usagi and held his claw at her throat. Now there was a crowed.
"Listen missy, why don't you just shut the muk up. No one cares about you, everyone just wants to have a good time at school. so why don't you go and JERK OFF WHILE LOOKING AT YOURSELF LIKE THE COMBUSKEN-GARBODOR YOU ARE!"

Rocket
08-18-2015, 03:23 AM
After Ross had finished scheduling hang-out times after school or at lunch, he was walking to his next class boringly, which was down the hall a ways when he heard an argument. He look a peek at what has happening. From the looks of it, two older year kids were fighting, yet he reconized the male from battling once or twice and being in a social circle with him. He didn't know the older one, but she seemed like a horrible and annoying person. Yet his class was on the other side of the argument. Ross had decided to try to sneak over undetected, jumping at the mention and getting scared at the mention of Parasect, but a crowd was growing. He considered doing something to help his friend...

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 03:32 AM
Mr.Andrews, one of the biology teachers, was sitting in his room when he noticed the crowd starting to form by his door. Sliding it slightly open, he heard the heated argument between two students. Alarmed, but not concerned, he returned to his work. There are always feuds between the clubs. When he heard a distinct command come from one of the parties, he shot up calling out his Parasect.

"STUN SPORE!" He shouted, paralyzing Avi and his Pokemon. Pulling him up by his collar, he shouted "YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!" Looking at the girl, he added, still steaming. "YOU TOO!" Dragging Avi and pushing Usagi, he went to the office.

Putting them both into the office of the Assistant Principle, who seemed annoyed that he needs to deal with people already. After a quick conversation, the man said "I can handle it Stephen." Turning towards the kids, he asked

"What the hell happened?"

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 03:35 AM
"Hi Mr Andrews, how are you doing? Nice to be back here. I'm so happy to see you, and I bet you're NOT happy to see me." Avi said innocently

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 03:43 AM
Usagi started to hiccup uncontrolaby. Her eyes were about be bubbled over with tears and her cheeks were a bit flushed. She then started to cry. "I-I was just minding my business sir, w-when this Delta Trainer said he was going to beat me up. I-I was so scared. I begged him to not hurt me but he pulled out his Sneasel on me. I was scared for my life! So as a self defense measure I told my Goomy to use Shock Wave. I-I know I shouldn't have but this...this savage could have hurt me badly sir! What would that do about the schools reputation?" She hiccuped and sobbed more into her hands. Under her facade she was grinning. I'm like a purrloin~ she thought.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 03:52 AM
The principle rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah, Avi." Looking over at Usagi, he gave her a smile. He knows her reputation and isn't going to get fooled, plus he knows Avi. Sadly he thought to himself. "Now, what Avi did is over stepping certainly BUUUUUUUT Avi doesn't attack someone for no reason. And from what I heard there were multiple students present. Now unless you're going to tell me what happened, Miss. I'm giving you 3 days detention for causing a fight. Avi.....5 days sound good? I mean it's the beginning of the year so I'm feeling generous. Now get out of my office and if I hear anything from you this week, I'm suspending you. Now leave!"

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 03:56 AM
"Not 10?! SCORE! Thanks Mr principal! I'd be nothing without you!"
He left giving Usagi the evil eye.

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 04:00 AM
Usagi huffed and got up from her seat. She waved good bye to the teacher and stood out side the door. "Watch out Avi, you just made yourself a prowerful enemy..." She growled to herself before walking off.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 05:11 AM
Camden returned to the school building, hearing people discuss on what just happened between Usagi and Avi. "Did you hear it was because one of the Ksi losers?" Camden closed her eyes, trying to block the sounds of the crowds. You can't let it get to you again... she thought to herself. There are two types of Ksi trainers. The Ksi Travelers, who don't make it into their choice club in their first or second year but eventually leave Ksi for something better, usually the mid tier clubs. These kids do generally well but never get far due to the lack of experience.

Then there were people like Camden. The kids who stay with Ksi either lack the skill or do not have an interest in battling. This is why Ksi is in trouble, the people who should lead the club are these students. Sighing, she slid into her elective class "Evolution and it's effects."

(( Dragonite isn't this your teacher's class? ))

Tiberia Prima
08-18-2015, 07:16 AM
let's pretend I didn't vanish off the face of the earth for half a day and was here in time to observe the fight or something, aye aye?

Disaster strikes? Climb the tallest tower you can find and summon Rayquaza. Got it. Like taking candy from a baby. Obviously today was just supposed to be a primer for the real work which would start tomorrow, but Miller's lecture had been kind of a joke when you looked at it like that. Athena hid a smile underneath her hair as she prowled out of the room the instant the lecture ended.

The hallway quickly turned into a gridlock. Either someone had slipped and broke their collarbone, or a fight had erupted. Raised voices from around a corner seemed to suggest the latter. That didn't take long, she thought, edging her way through the crowd. Lacertus lagged behind, bouncing off the linoleum, walls and peoples' legs down on the floor. Being the size and shape of a small barrel was not advantageous when it came to crowded hallways.

Head and shoulders above almost everyone else, she saw two kids bellowing at each other with their Pokémon out, surrounded by a ring of people egging them on. She recognized the boy, Avi, and his Sneasel; the banshee girl with a lump that was either a Goomy or the world's largest gum ball, she didn't. The Pokémon looked almost as furious as their Trainers. This could only end badly. Skirmishes between battle cults - clubs, rather - were not at all uncommon, and she could swear Avi was involved in most of them, but the school year wasn't yet two hours old. It might be a good idea to find an alternate route to her next class of the day, what was it - she extracted the schedule from the red-and-white capsule and flattened it out - Advanced Field Care.

Hmm, Field Care. Sounds like it might have some outside classes. Should be okay.

She left the fight scene as quickly as possible and entered the Field Care classroom. The 90-minute class period was probably well underway by now, but there were only a few other people here so far, all third year Trainers. Most of them stared annoyingly as her 6'6" frame with impossible hair silently flashed past, bound for the seat in the back by the window. A few seconds later Lacertus staggered into the room, scanned it with his beady little eyes and scampered under desk and table legs for the back of the room, too.

Athena put her head down on the desk. Please don't be an omen for the rest of the year, she thought. Just don't.

spent way too long on this because i'm finicky about word choice.

Mrs. Brikch

ill give you a dollar for a pronunciation key for that

Dragonite
08-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Tiberius had spent the entire morning in the Ksi room, trying to work out a way to the club's head above water. Golbat hadn't returned yet, and he really had no idea what they did in the upper levels of battling. He was an engineer, a man of mathematics, not an animal lover. There had to be more to the game than the "my Spheal's better than your Spheal!" nonsense you heard too often outside on the lawn - more efficient ways of training, augmenting attack power, avoiding incoming hits. Professional athletes spent their entire careers trying to master this, and why would Pokémon be any different?

But that would have to wait. The noise outside told him the first period classes had ended, and he had his own to teach soon, involving the technical side of metamorphosis - "evolution," as others liked to call it. He settled into his "cheerful teacher" persona and pushed his way through the sea of students, remarking on how they should have been in their next class by now.

Fortunately the Evolution and Ksi rooms were not far apart. He only recognized one of the faces who passed through the door, one of the girls who'd stopped by Ksi briefly that morning, but didn't know her name. That would change soon enough; the first roll call should be enough to sort out who was who.

"Tiberius Antius," he declared once everyone was seated, clapping his hands. "'Mr. Antius,' it's not hard to say but you can call me 'Mr. A' all the same. I am a giant, yes, and no I'm not standing on anything." A few snickers from the audience. Things were off to a good start. "Welcome to Evolution and its Effects."

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 12:23 PM
"Alright. So I have detention later. Fine." He thught to himself. He was heading to his next class, advanced field care. He'd be late, but at least he had an excuse. He found that there was still a huge group of people murmuring about the fight that had just erupted. Avi smirked. "Good, let my presence be known to this school." As Avi walked into Advanced field care, he looked at the teacher who he could swear he recognized, apologized for being late, and went to sit down. He saw a student he thought he might have known, and sat next to them.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Camden grimaced when she noticed who her teacher was. She had nothing personal against Mr.Antius but her experiences with Ksi painted bit of a negative picture. Sighing, she waited for role-call. "Darlow?" He asked after going through a few names. Looking up, Camden simply muttered "Here..." She was taking evolution because if Breeder didn't work out, she could be a scientist. Leaning back into her chair, she waited for class to begin.

Rocket
08-18-2015, 05:46 PM
ill give you a dollar for a pronunciation key for that

(Brick(like the member)-eech(like the second part of the word "screech"))(BRICK-EECH.)

The fight was over, presumably with the two kids in the fight getting detentions, Ross thought. He ran to his classroom for Evolution and it's Effects, one of his electives he decided to take this year, as fast he could, turning around once at a wrong turn. Once he finally found the classroom that corresponded with the number on his schedule, he noticed the door was open a crack and could hear things going on. A male teacher was naming out roll call. Relieved, realizing he wasn't too late, he opened the door and walked into the room. He took note of the name of the teacher on the bard, Mr. Antius.

"Mariano?" he called out.

"Here." Ross said, still standing up, also relieved by the art of dumb luck. "Extremely sorry that I'm late. Hope it's not a bother." Ross motioned himself to sit down at an empty seat.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 06:45 PM
First class had been absolute hell. The teacher, Mr Farley, who'd seemed nice when Taylor first conversed with him before class started, spent the entire time belittling and demeaning every single student in the class. His constant shouting and whining has intensified Taylor's headache to unbearable levels. He'd had to bite through the pain throughout the whole class, where no one in the whole class had learned anything new at all. When the bell signalled the end of the class, Taylor couldn't stay in the room. He grabbed his bag and practically ran out of the classroom, pushing past everyone, which had earned him a few angry groans and sneers. But he didn't care in the slightest. Nearly sprinting, Taylor dashed out of the main block and across the site, eventually making it to the medical office.

"Can I see the nurse?" he asked, breathing heavily. The medical receptionist nodded, before picking up a phone and punching a few digits in.

"Nurse, we have Taylor Black here, and he wishes to see you." he responded. He put the phone down, and motioned for Taylor to walk into the medical room. Taylor walked quickly down the corridor and into the nurse's office.

"Taylor, what's up?" she asked.

"I have a splitting headache and I've been feeling queasy since I woke up this morning. Could I have some painkillers to help get rid of it so I can concentrate in my next class?" he requested. The nurse nodded, and then reached into a little drawer and grabbed out two tablets. They were paracetamol, and she put them into Taylor's hand. She also grabbed a glass from the shelf high up on the wall, and handed it to the Taylor. Turning on the cold tap, Taylor filled the glass halfway full with water. Popping one of the tablets into his mouth, he took a large gulp of water and swallowed the tablet. As he did the same with the other, he emptied the remaining water from the glass into the sink, put the glass back on the desk and left the medical office. Walking quickly and purposefully, he made his way to his next class. His next class, for some reason, was Advanced Field Care. If being a Breeder didn't work out, he'd become a Ranger. He was already late for that class, so he didn't mind walking a bit slower. He would probably get told off for it anyway...

Blade Lord Nayru
08-18-2015, 07:19 PM
(I guess I need to skip the first class, since I missed that time period)

Summer wandered into Advanced Field Care, with her mind on that Zeta kid. He looked familiar, but she couldn't quite remember where she'd seen him before...
The classroom was still almost empty. Only the teacher and one or two students that had gotten out of class early and had nothing better to do were there.
This would be Summer's third Ranger class, the first two being the Biology classes she'd taken on previous years. If she took Rangers Basic and Natural Disasters Relief next year, she'd have completed all the classes in the Ranger course. She noticed that the room was now filling.

(Kevin post will follow soonTM)

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Kevin walked into Evolution and its Effects as the teacher called his introduction and bowed apologetically as he realized he was late. There was something offputting about the man, better not make him mad. As the rolecall got to him, Kevin raised a hand lazily and replied with "Present, sir."
Snorunt was securely in its Poke Ball by now, taking a nap.

That girl.... wasn't her name June? She made his skin crawl, for some reason. Maybe it was her constant cheerfulness, but the way she looked at him like she could see through him was extremely upsetting. She didn't seem to look like that at anyone else. Emptying the coals from that train of thought, he turned his attention back to the teacher.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 08:13 PM
After pacing himself to get to class, Taylor ended up strolling in 10 minutes late. The Advanced Field Care teacher shouted at him in front of the whole class for about five minutes, before he took the only seat that was left in the class. He was going to introduce him to the people either side of him, but he didn't really want to. He just stuck his head down for the whole class, not really paying much attention.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-18-2015, 08:19 PM
Eevee hid under the table when the yelling started, but as the late kid sat down he made his way to his seat, which, coincidentally, was next to Summer's, and jumped into his lap. Summer whispered to him when the teacher was looking the other way "You got a little something on you there."

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 08:29 PM
Even though he knew the girl next to him, she ignored him. Because of this, he just listened to the teacher ramble for the rest of class

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 08:42 PM
Usagi wandered around school before actually going to class. She was too angry to show her face in a class. Even if she is late she could trick the teacher into letting her pass. She truly did have almost every teacher in this school wrapped around her finger. After she got bored she decided to go to class. On her way their she was looked out the window and the sight made her pause. There was a Nidoran and a Nidorina and a group of Nidorinos. The Nidoran was trying her best to get the Nidorinos to notice her but her sister seemed to have all the attention. The poor thing looked like it was about to cry while the Nidorina was blissfully unaware. Usagi clutched her bag and picked up her pace to glass, no wanting to see the all too common sight for a second later.

Tiberia Prima
08-18-2015, 08:48 PM
if i had the attention span of a normal person this would have been written, like, this morning :P

Advanced Field Care passed without incident, but it wasn't quite as smooth as the last one. The teacher didn't say anything about it, but paused momentarily a few times to glare at Lacertus hiding behind a bin of Paralyz Heal bottles in the back of the room. Athena recognized a few of her classmates here, too. There was Avi, the boy involved in the fight who walked into the room not long after she had. There was another boy whose face she could place from somewhere - "Charlie Pepper," or "Charlie Red," or something, maybe - and a weird green-haired girl, somewhat appropriately nicknamed "Summer," who always had way more energy than Athena thought should be legal.

Well, at least that pink banshee girl isn't here, too, she thought. She turned her eyes back to the front of the room and tried to concentrate on field care.

(Brick(like the member)-eech(like the second part of the word "screech"))(BRICK-EECH.)

okay, i was trying to pronounce it "brr-kerch" or something and was like "that is SO not a name"

Dragonite
08-18-2015, 08:58 PM
Ninety minutes of lecture on Pokémon DNA and the general biological changes that trigger before and after an evolution, everyone broke for lunch. This class had gone well enough, Tiberius reflected. He could tell from their faces that some of the students didn't seem to like him, but that probably had more to do with the fact that he was the head of Ksi than anything else. If all went well, that would all change by the start of the first tournament.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 09:15 PM
Camden was phasing in and out of the lecture. It was a boring lecture about Pokemon DNA and even though she usually tries to pay attention but something was on her mind. She heard of the fight between Avi and Usagi and can't help but blame herself. Sighing, she occasionally took notes. When the class finally finished, she headed off to her next class.

(TIME SKIP, AFTER SCHOOL, 15 MINUTES BEFORE CLUB MEETINGS)

"All Students MUST report to their club today!" Dr.Andrew's voice came over the P.A. system. Camden let out a loud sigh and started walking to her club. Ksi was on the other end of the school, at least where she was. She didn't mind that much though. She'll probably run into Taylor, who she really wants to talk to.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-18-2015, 09:22 PM
Summer made her way to the Delta club. She took a seat close to the back, near a window. She didn't like a lot of the Delta club members, and tried to stay back in these meetings. She unlocked the window.
She was the first one there, she then noticed. Dennis had retired to his Poke Ball a while back, now Regal was out, enjoying the sunshine coming through the window. Cold as it had been that day, the sun was currently peeking through the clouds.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 09:35 PM
Taylor left his final class quickly, feeling his headache coming back again. He made his way to the Omicron club, although he really didn't want to go. He didn't really know or like anyone in his group, other than the only person in the club that he knew - Ross Mariano. In all honesty, he couldn't care less about the whole club system, and he resented most of the people in Delta and Zeta, because they always seemed to look down on everyone, thinking they're something special. Taylor groaned loudly, and made his way across the school site, before a girl caught his eye. A very familiar girl.

"Camden!" he called, running quickly over to her and waving. When he'd finished all of his classes, Taylor would normally let his Pokemon out of their Poke Balls to roam free until bed time, when they would make their way back to him. He'd done this since his first year at Tri Lake, and he didn't intend to break the tradition. Unclipping the small red-and-white balls from his waist, he pressed the button in the centre of the ball, causing it to expand and open. A red light came out of each ball, and brought a Pokemon along with it. Just like that, Casper and Delilah were stood/levitating right next to Taylor. They were happy to see Camden, and a huge grin spread wide across both of their faces.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 09:43 PM
Camden heard a familiar voice call her name. Turning towards the sound of the voice, she ran up and hugged Taylor before bursting into tears. She couldn't explain why she was crying but the fact that she caused a fight that landed both Avi and the Usagi girl in trouble. She balled into Taylor's shoulder, muttering over and over again. "I-it's m-my fault."

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 09:45 PM
Avi walked through the door to the delta club. He saw that there were still quite a few seats open. Despite this though, Avi wasn't too sure where to sit down. Even though he WAS part of the delta club, he didn't really know many people to talk to. "I'm gonna change that," He thought. He noticed an older trainer sitting by herself in the back, and decided to sit next to her. "I mean, it's an older female trainer, wynaught?" He said to himself quitely.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 09:47 PM
"Hey, hey! Calm down." Taylor reassured, cuddling Camden tightly. It was obvious that there was something very wrong with her, and he was determined to get to the bottom of it. If someone had upset her, they would have a world of pain coming to them. Delilah and Casper both had sad expressions on their faces, and Taylor gestured for them to run off and play for a while. They complied, turning around and bolting into the nearby forest. Taylor gently stroked Camden's hair, hoping that it was comforting her.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-18-2015, 09:50 PM
Summer noticed Avi sitting down next to her. He seemed a little nervous.
"Hey, kid. I heard you got into a fight today," she said to him and smiled. "You should be careful, you're giving us a reputation."
Her smile was like a small sun, only not yellow, since she kept her teeth clean. You could also look at it without needing sunglasses or eye surgery.

Rocket
08-18-2015, 09:53 PM
Final class of the day way over, and Ross was relieved. The 4th period teacher was about to go into a very long and boring lecture like the one back in the 2nd class of the day before lunch, and he didn't need that. He made his way over to the Omicron club as he did the past year, hoping he would find his best friend in the Omicron club, Taylor Black. He liked the idea of clubs, but not how the clubs were so lopsided, and that the better members looked down at the others in lower clubs, even him. But Omicron was relaxing enough, friendly enough, and competitive enough for his tastes. His Pokémon agreed, too. Cole felt safe in the middle and Mangle liked he idea of having worthy opponents and easy wins, too. Strangly enough Mangle of all mons was the one who wanted him to join the club for some reason, after a club pep rally for 1st years. Ross didn't see anyone he knew well enough to make a talk on the walk over, and arrived at the building swiftly.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Camden's crying slowly went on, as she cuddled herself into Taylor. Taylor has always been a great friend of her's so she was comfortable talking to him about what happened. Gulping, she muttered "If I stood up for myself, this wouldn't have happened but now Avi and that girl have detention. Now she'll go even more after me...." Almost curling up in Taylor's arms, she continued to whimper, occasionally muttering "I-I so w-weak...so w-weak..."

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 09:56 PM
"Well..... It wasn't really the guilds rep, more like mine. I want the people who treat lower club members badly for no reason to know that they are in the wrong, and that SOMEBODY is doing something about it." He awkwardly stretched out his hand for a handshake, as he said "Hi, my name is Dan Smith Avidan, but most people just call me Avi." As he said this, he was thinking, "Lord Arceus please help me speak to women."

Blade Lord Nayru
08-18-2015, 09:59 PM
She shook his hand. "June Samantha O'Riley, most people call me Summer. And considering what the club's current reputation is, I'd consider yours an improvement," she said, her smile fading a bit at the last part.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 10:00 PM
"Stop it, you're not weak! There isn't anything wrong with not liking confrontation, and it doesn't make you weak. And if she does carry on giving you grief, come and find me. I'll deal with her, don't worry. Now come on, I'll walk you to your club meeting. You wouldn't want to get told off, now would you?" Taylor teased, kissing Camden softly on the head and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 10:06 PM
"Oh no, her smile faded. This is already going bad!" Avi thought. "Thanks. Do yu have any idea what we're doing in the meeting today?"

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 10:06 PM
Camden smiled slightly, feeling Taylor's kiss on her forehead. Nodding a bit, Camden muttered "T-thank y-you Taylor....r-really..." Leaning on his shoulder, she walked slowly to her club's house, occasionally lapping a tear of her cheeks with a tissue. As they walked, she felt rather safe in Taylor's arms. Do I have a crush on him? the thought was pushed outt of her mind as quickly as it came as they got closer to the Ksi building. "T-thanks...again"

Blade Lord Nayru
08-18-2015, 10:08 PM
"No idea," she said, the smile back in its place. Suddenly, Snivy jumped out of the window and onto Avi's head. Summer laughed a bit at that.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 10:12 PM
"You're welcome, see you later!" Taylor called, waving Camden off. Now that he was on his own, he suddenly felt very uncomfortable. He thought it was crazy how his personality could change from bubbly and full of life when he was with his friends to shy, uncomfortable and introvert when he was on his own. He walked quickly to the Omicron, and when he reached the door he took a long, deep breath. When he opened the door, he scanned the room for someone he could go and talk to. It was completely packed, so obviously everyone had filed in while he was walking Camden to Ksi. He just hoped he wasn't late; he really wasn't up for yet another ear-bashing from a teacher. Suddenly, he laid his eyes on a familiar figure. When he saw the boy, he suddenly didn't feel so alone. Walking slowly over to the figure, he put his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Hey, Ross. How's it going?" he asked cheerfully, suddenly feeling very extrovert again.

Rocket
08-18-2015, 10:17 PM
Ross noticed a distinct voice coming from behind. He turned around, and finally was relieved he caught up with Taylor. "Oh hey Tay!" Ross said. "I'm doing pretty good today, although a bit bored from class lectures. You?"

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 10:17 PM
"Byu bye!" Camden waived, walking into Ksi. Looking around, she was the first one there. Sighing, she pulled a chair to the area she usually sat at. Sitting down, she called out her three Pokemon who started running around the club house.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 10:23 PM
"I'm doing ok. I've got a major headache, and I was late to AFC so I got told off pretty bad for that. Did you hear about a fight that happened earlier? Camden was in tears, crying into my shoulder over it, saying she caused it." Taylor explained. Suddenly, Delilah and Casper burst through the door and snuck up on Taylor. Delilah tapped on his shoulder, causing him to turn the other way. When he saw there was nothing there, he turned back to talk to Ross, only to have Casper directly in front of him, pulling a scary face. He yelled out, and almost fell off of his chair. Casper and Delilah sniggered.

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 10:25 PM
As the snivy jumped onto summers head, Saver popped put of his pokeball, looking like he had a great idea. He did the same thing as snivy, only he did it a bit more forcefully, making Avi fall out of his chair. Avi started to laugh, and said while he was on the floor, "Looks like your snivy gave my treecko an idea!"

Dragonite
08-18-2015, 10:27 PM
Ksi. He'd been warned by some of the older teachers that this club, in particular, might get a little out of hand, but even the rowdiest of kids rarely lasted long under the disapproving stare of Tiberius Antius.

"All right," he said loudly. The plan was to start running Ksi like a sports team, instead of the free-for-all that it had a reputation of being. "Now. For the newcomers, welcome to Ksi. For the veterans, welcome back. I recognize some of you from class - Darlow, McCarver, Lee - both Lees, that is - but to the rest of you, I am Mr. Antius, Mr. A, whichever. Some of you might be used to this club being . . . dare I say it . . . a joke? But unless we want to be shut down for good next year, we will be changing that. I don't care if you like battling or not, it's an important skill to have -" he resisted rolling his eyes "- and come May and June we should be giving even Delta and Omicron a run for their money. Any outstanding thoughts on this?" He looked around the room for reactions.

Rocket
08-18-2015, 10:33 PM
"What jokers..." Ross commented on his friend's slight misfortune. "Anyway, I did see the fight between them, most of it at least, because my second class was past them. I considered sneaking past them to get to class right but it didn't work. Don't think my 2nd teacher minded, though. The annoying 5th yearer with the Goomy deserved more of a punishment than what she got, I overheard them while I got lost looking for my 2nd class. And Camden did not start it at all. Completely innocent, if you ask me!" He said. "Oh, and hope your headache stops. They're the worst." It seems like the club was ready to begin the meeting.

Tiberia Prima
08-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Oh, good old Iota. Athena had initially been a member of Ksi in her rookie year, but couldn't stand the constant bickering between members and managed to make the cut into Iota as soon as the opportunity arose. And, to be completely honest, it would do Lacertus some good to fight something that wasn't an inanimate object every once in a while. She looked over at the Gible, who was juggling some sort of X item, watching the rest of the club fill the room.

The teacher, ironically enough, was one of the last people to walk through the door. She made a speech about how even though Iota was near the bottom of the pecking order, they did not intend on being taken lightly by the older clubs - she'd probably been making the same speech ever since the club system was implemented, and it probably fell apart every year anyway - and had a few of the more eager Trainers show demonstrate a few attacks on test dummies in the middle of the room.

Aaron
08-18-2015, 10:36 PM
"Aah, so that's what happened. What was it all about?" Taylor asked. However, before Ross could answer, the leader of the Omicron club cut them off as he appeared completely out of nowhere. Taylor stared into space throughout the whole of the meeting, not caring for the club system in the slightest.

Ferrospike
08-18-2015, 10:40 PM
Camden listened carefully to the new club head. She recognized him, just like he recognized her, from the Evolution class. Sighing, she listened, making some mental notes about what he was saying. When Mr.Antius asked if there were any questions, Camden tentatively raised her hand. When the teacher called on her, she asked in a somewhat shaking voice.

"How? We've tried multiple times but every time we have the tournaments we face Zeta and Delta trainers. We don't stand a chance against those trainers. All of us are here for a reason. Either we lack the skill and fast thinking mind to do well in battles or we don't want to see our Pokemon get hurt." The some odd 20 or 30 students mumbled accent.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-18-2015, 10:44 PM
Snivy jumped out of the window and onto Avi's head.

As the snivy jumped onto summers head

(u wot m8)

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 10:47 PM
Oops my bad XD. Just continue on. You know what I meant.

Leafeon
08-18-2015, 10:59 PM
Usagi made her way from the hallway and into Eta. Even though there was few members in Eta, they all respected Usagi and cherished her. The boys particularly waved at her.
"Good Morning Usagi.!"
"You look bad beatiful as every, Usagi!"
"Miss Usagi, I heard some Delta Dunce was giving you trouble! Well crush him for you!"

Usagi held her cheek and blushed a little. "Oh I'm fine. Just got a little introduction with our new 'friends', Avi of Club Delta and Camden of club Ksi. Now these two have been a wittle trouble lately. So you know what that's means right?" They all smirked as she plotted.

Ayra
08-19-2015, 04:18 AM
So I missed the first RP of the new forums. Great.

EDIT: Ferro said I could still join, so here's my app:

Character Application:
Name: Last, First Middle: Lidelse, Smerte
Nickname: Ulv
Personality: Depressed, Harsh with people she disagrees with, competitive, devoted to those with whom she is very close.
Profession studying for: Scientist
Year: 1
Club: Zeta
Appearance: Hair is long, blonde, and straight. Skin is pale white. Eyes are bright green. Her body is considerably thin. Wears the uniform perfectly and wears heavy makeup. Has one large self-inflicted scar across her abdomen.
Associated by Team Galactic: no
From Pacifidlog Town, Hoenn. Everyone in her family commit suicide on separate occasions from when she was 2-6, and had to live alone ever since. She was accepted into TLA due to her extensive knowledge of the history of every region and of aquatic science, and her proficiency in English, German, and Latin. All self-taught

Pokemon: Absol
Name: skygge
Personality: Very protective of and obedient to Ulv, and just as competitive as she. Trusts no person that Ulv isn't friendly with.
Moves: Detect, Night slash, Slash, swords dance.
ability: Super luck

Dragonite
08-19-2015, 06:51 AM
Tiberius opened his mouth to start delivering a lecture about the scientific aspects of Pokémon battles, but decided against it. He'd already bored half the school to death with things like biology and biochemistry during class time. If that large sample size was any indication, that might not be the best course of action. Not interested in learning the underlying elements of the national pastime? What was wrong with kids these days?

"Firstly, discipline." He could practically hear the groans before even opening his mouth. "No more fighting each other. We all know Ksi has a long, running history of this. The competitive-minded members get frustrated with the passive ones for not taking the game seriously, and the passive members get frustrated with the competitive members over their hard-nosed antics. If there are any issues at all, believe me, I'll know." Golbat, who had spent most of the afternoon snoozing on a light fixture on the ceiling, opened an eye and beat its wings once. That should get the message across.

"Second, refining what you already have. Everything from who you train against to the weather on the day of the tournaments makes a difference, and those infinitesimal advantages can make or break your battle. Delta and Omicron know this all too well, and that's why they're on top." He was bluffing here, having never taken part in a battle himself, but nobody really needed to know that. He suspected most people had some understanding of those effort value things and such, as it was mentioned on the syllabus Golbat had nicked from Battling 101. Unfortunately, according to the transcripts of past years' contests nobody in Ksi took it seriously. "Are there any other questions? If not, we can get started."

i swear i had something better prepared for this, like, yesterday, and as of my writing this i completely forget what it was and this is totally not me trying to write myself out of a hole the size of the mariana trench, oh no, nid ahst pah.

also this guy's speech pattern is getting weirder and weirder every time i post, it's great 8)

(u wot m8)

time to rename Snivy HOT POTATO.

Ferrospike
08-19-2015, 02:00 PM
(Accepted :3 I will not be posting as much. I'mn on my phone)

Camden looked at Mr.Antius, still skeptical about his ideas. She has been in Ksi for three years now and it hasn't been as simple as people described it to be. Yes there was bickering but seeing as the competitive members are non existent. Sighing, she leaned over to the person sitting next to her, muttering just loud enough that Antius could hear

"What is the school going to do when they close the club this year? Kick us out for not being good enough battlers?" Her neighbor snickered a bit and turned his attention to Antius.

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-19-2015, 07:12 PM
Kevin was chilling out in the Zeta club room. He was one of the stronger trainers in Zeta, only beat by maybe one or two 5th year students. Being one of the strongest, he naturally had a lot of respect. Several of the younger students in the club were some sort of servants to him, in one way or another. When one of his little friends heard something interesting, they relayed it to him. This little gang had all kinds of people in it. One of them was a third year science student, generally considered to be Kevin's girlfriend. That's what it looked like to other people, and maybe how it looked to her. To him, she was just another useful person. Particularly useful, actually.
Right now, Kevin's method of chilling consisted of looking at the ceiling while she stroked his hair.
His status as the "gang leader" had gone completely unnoticed by the teachers. So had his skill. Having a trump card would be useful, after all.
As the head of the Zeta club opened the door, all evidence vanished. The scientist student stopped stroking Kevin's hair and moved away a bit, and he adjusted his position to look more innocent. Not entirely innocent, but more than he actually was.

(And then nothing interesting happens in this meeting)

Ayra
08-19-2015, 07:14 PM
The plane which drops all first year students had finally arrived at the gate of TLA. As it tends to do so every year, it arrived after all classes on the first day had ended. When the plain landed, most new students ran off. Ulv and a few other girls stayed behind. She checked her schedule. Period one: Bio 102. Period two: Evo. period 3: Chem. period 4: Surv period 5: battling 102. period 3: care 101. Club: zeta. She was glad that she was given two year 2 classes, and was accepted by zeta. Seeing as how classes had already ended that day, she had her roommate, some girl named Elsker, go to their dorm and unpack everything, while she headed to the zeta club room.

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-19-2015, 07:16 PM
(I forgot about Sylveon, so something interesting might happen. Whoops!)

Ayra
08-19-2015, 07:40 PM
(I would say that interesting things occur when I show up)

Ulv entered the club room with confidence, and took a seat at a table. She then scanned the room and noticed the club directors and a senior member, and guessed that one of them was responsible for her acceptance into zeta, and should be appropriately thanked, so she introduced herself to the senior member. "Hello, sir. I'm Smerte Lidelse, but you could call me Ulv. Nice to meet you," she smiled, offering to shake Kevin's hand. "Kevin, correct?"

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-19-2015, 08:15 PM
Kevin shook her hand. "Yes, that's correct. Welcome to the academy, and welcome to Zeta."
As he looked at her, he reflected on the fact that if a plant is well cared for, it can carry more snow on its leaves. This girl was said to be quite skilled and intelligent, which might be useful one day.
"Try to make yourself comfortable here," he said, smiling earnestly.

Ayra
08-19-2015, 10:10 PM
"Oh, thank you! I'll do my best to contribute to the club's success. I'm probably nowhere near as good as veteran members such as yourself, of course, but I can see why I was accepted into such a prestigious club. I have the championship for the Pokémon league both my home region of Hoenn and of Kanto/Jhoto, and I am among the three percent of first-year students enrolled in a second-year battling class. Has anything of news happened today?"

Leafeon
08-19-2015, 10:44 PM
As Usagi sat in the clubroom everyone was chatting or discussing other things that happened that day. It was the first day of school, so it was eventful. She sighed as she held Chu Chu in her arms, stroking her squishy dragon's body. Despite being slimy, Usagi didn't mind. She, unlike most dragon users, say Goomy as prized Pokemon. And her shiny one was the best of the best. "Usagi is so awesome! I bet there's no one how can even compare to her!" one of her male minions said. She paused. Ugh why does everything remind me of HER. Why can't I ever escape her? WHY I EVER BE BETTER THAN YOU, KATSUMI? she clutched Chu Chu rather tightly. She let out a goo! signaling to her trainer to let gol Usagi let go quickly and whispered an aim sorry to her. She sighed and looked out the window. IWhy can't I be better than her....better than Katsumi....?

(I won't be here often for the rest of the week so please don't post too much.)

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 03:35 AM
The principle stepped up to her P.A. system, consulting her paper. Pressing a button, she started,

"The Start of School Tournament will be taking place in ten days. It does not count towards the championship but the winner gets a TM!" Pausing, she added "Two trainer per club." Taking another look, she starts again;

"Our matchups are:
Delta vs Iota
Zeta vs Ksi
Eta vs Sigma
Tau vs Omnicron.
Coaches, please give the front office your two trainer selection."

Camden gave off a loud sigh. They are going to loose, like they usually do. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at her feet as she began to play with her sleeves.

Ayra
08-20-2015, 04:04 AM
Ulv listened attentively to the announcement, then turned back to Kevin to respond, "I'm guessing you will be one of our representatives? As for me, I'll sit this one out. I can definitely crust Ksi in the first round, but I wouldn't be able to compete with the Delta elites in the final round."

Rocket
08-20-2015, 05:15 AM
Ross listened to the message closely. "Tau?" he said to himself and maybe Taylor, if he would hear it. "This'll be interesting." Ross didn't know too many Tau members and he can't remember fighting many of them so he didn't quite know what they were quite capable of, but he was excited to see what was going to be happening, never the less.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Usagi smirked at the matchup she got. "Sigma Suckers huh? Well I volunteer myself to go battle." There was applause in the club room and the teacher sent in a message through the intercom.

(Since I'm the only Eta member, should I battle alone?)

Aaron
08-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Taylor turned to look at Ross, a bored expression painted across his face. He let out a sigh. How was it fair that a lower club like Tau had to fight a higher club like Omicron? That was why Taylor hated the clubs. It gave the clubs that have a more chance of winning an easier time of winning, while not helping the lower clubs or giving them a fighting chance.

"We're probably gonna beat Tau easily, and I don't find that very fair. I wish I could say something about this." Taylor sighed. He didn't really want to fight, but if he really had to, he would.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 01:53 PM
"TEACHER! I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" shouted Avi as he stood up. "You may be wondering why to send a 3rd year student like me. Weeeeeelllll, you may have heard about my little scuffle earlier. People are starting to think Delta is just a title, and nothing else. Well I say let's show them! Let's show them that Delta has the bite to back up it's bark!" The class erupted, and the teacher had no choice but to accept Avi's proposal.

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 04:53 PM
Camden sighed again as the teacher was going over some list. Taking out her old phone, she sent a text to Taylor, half cynical, half dejected.

"Looks like I'm going 2 lose. This **** is getting annoying. Wish I could be in no club."

Aaron
08-20-2015, 05:07 PM
"I hate this whole stupid system. I wish someone could pipe up and say something about it, because it's not fair." Taylor typed, frowning. What Camden had just texted him only proved his point. It was frustrating to him.

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-20-2015, 05:09 PM
Kevin shook his head at Ulv. "I don't participate in these tournaments," he said. "Besides, it wouldn't be fair to those poor Ksi students," he said and snickered.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-20-2015, 05:10 PM
Summer reacted quickly to Avi's sudden outburst. She was already in a corner, so the eruption of the class didn't disrupt her. She quickly wrote on a piece of paper and stuck it in Avi's pocket. She did not volunteer.
The note read:
"Come to the Delta club room after dinner"

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 05:34 PM
Camden smiled a bit to herself. At least someone out of her club agrees with her. Looking over her shoulder, she texted again.

"Here's the kicker. Because Ksi hasn't won anything yet, and because their stupid design that good clubs always face weak ones, we have no chance of meeting their ultimatum which is win the Championship. They'll close us done..."

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 05:48 PM
Avi nodded. Clearly he did what he was supposed to do. "I'm gonna win this." he said to himself. He noticed Summer slip something into his pocket. It read "come to the delta room after dinner." Avi wasn't sure what it meant, and why summer didn't volunteer, but he decided that he'd figure it out at their meeting.

Aaron
08-20-2015, 06:03 PM
"Wow, that's fair. They don't give the lower club a fair chance, and give the high clubs a much better chance at winning, when they already have the advantage. It's cruel and not fair :/" Taylor texted back, before stuffing his phone back into his pocket when the club leader approached him.

"What were you doing on your phone?" he asked sternly.

"Not a lot, why?" he retorted.

"Because it violates school rules!" the club leader shouted.

"Unluckily for you, school hours finished a little while ago. As much as I know you'd love to throw me into detention, you can't." Taylor shot back, a cheeky and satisfied smirk on his face. With an incredibly sour expression on his face, the club leader turned sharply on his heel and walked away.

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Sighing, she put her phone away. The leader was still busy and the rest of the club was talking to each other. Looking at her phone, she whispered to herself "If I sneak out, no one will notice, plus the meeting is over soon anyway." Looking around agai, she moved closer to the exit of the old building.

Blade Lord Nayru
08-20-2015, 08:03 PM
Summer's smile was gone. She was in her room after the meeting, sitting on her bed. She'd managed to get a private room this year, due to being both a member of the Delta club and for her steady grades. Snivy was sleeping next to her, and Eevee was sitting on the night table. She reached into her shirt and pulled out a pendant. It was one of those that opened and let you put a picture into it.
"Well, another year has started," she said to the pendant. "I wonder, how have you been? Where are you? Have you found what you're looking for?" She sighed. Eevee yawned, which caused her to smile a bit. "I've been keeping good care of the Eevee you entrusted me with. Do you think about it often?" she continued. Eevee stood up, walked over to her, and nudged his face against the pendant. When it stopped, she put the pendant away.
"Well, time to train," she said and left the room. Snivy was still there, sleeping.

Rocket
08-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Ross had look at what had transpired with Taylor's phone. It looked like he was probably texting one of the people he met during 1st period today, because he didn't quite reconize the name. Probably not about him anyway. Today, the teacher for the Omicron class decided to let class out a few minutes earlier than usual today, because of paperwork related things. When he got out of the class, he looked at Taylor, and he had an annoyed face on him "Not ready to battle Tau, I see? Same. They don't have much going on if I'm aware."

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Camden snuck out of her Ksi club house, ignoring the stares. They'll never match the ultimatum so why even bother. Taking out her phone, she texted Taylor that she is in her dorm as she opened the door to her dorm. Her dorm was a smaller dorm but her good grades gave her the right of a single dorm a year ago. Sitting down on her bed, she called out her Pokemon. Ame settled in a small in a small cooling room to keep her temprature stable. Nolan disappeared in a cabinet and Flora snuggled into her pillow on the nightstand.

"Great first day.....really. Ksi might shut down and I'll be kicked out for that."

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 09:03 PM
As Avi was walking back to his own dorm, he overheard camden. "It's Camden, I should probably go tell her about the fight. She probably blames herself." Avi knocked on her door.

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 09:18 PM
"Come in, Tay" Camden said, looking at some pictures from the past tournaments.she currently has a 2 wins for 27 loses. She sighed a bit.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 09:22 PM
Avi was slightly confused, but Camden must have been talking about someone else. Avi decided to go inside anyway. "Uh hi Camden. I don't know who Tay is, but I overheard you and I thought I'd stop by. If you want I can just leave. I just wanted you to know my scuffle with Usagi earlier wasn't your fault.:

Aaron
08-20-2015, 09:24 PM
"I don't want to fight them. Like I keep saying, it really isn't fair that they put the lower clubs against us higher kids. I don't like it one bit. If they really, really need me to fight, then I will. But I'm gonna avoid it at all costs. I haven't had to fight any other year, and I wanna keep that going through this year and next." Taylor groaned. After explaining where he was going and said goodbye, he turned around and walked away. He thought he'd go and see Camden, just to see if she was feeling better after what'd happened earlier. When he got to the dorm room, he knocked on the door gently.

"Camden, are you in there?" he asked softly.

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 09:30 PM
Camden smiled slightly and motoined for him "
to sit down. "No, you can stay." Getting up, she poured Avi and herself a Snowpoint Fern tea. She love"s the stuff, not too sure if Avi will like it. "Here, and thanks again Avi."
When Taylor came in, she jumped up and hugged him. "Hey

Ayra
08-20-2015, 09:36 PM
"But is it really important that we play fairly?" Ulv resopnded, "But if you're not entering, that's fine. I'll go in if I must."

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 09:39 PM
Avi heard knocking on the door. "Is that your boyfriend?" Avi teased.
"HEY! COME ON IN!" shouted Avi

Aaron
08-20-2015, 09:42 PM
"Hey, how're you doing after earlier? You look like you're feeling better!" Taylor exclaimed, hugging her tightly. However, his eyes laid on a guy behind her. Taylor had seen him around school but didn't know who he was.

"Who's that?" he whispered quietly in Camden's ear, not wanting to show the guy that he was nervous.

Kevin Chase Lumin
08-20-2015, 09:42 PM
Kevin grinned widely. "Playing fair isn't all that important, but you gotta pick your battles carefully. I don't think anyone will object to you entering, you yourself know best if you can handle it right after starting."

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 09:45 PM
"I'm her boyfriend. Thanks for asking." Avi said with the most devilish grin he could muster. "Nah, I'm just screwing with you. My name is Avi. Pleasure."

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 09:48 PM
Usagi went to her dorm after the meeting. Her door was painted pink, to match her hair. She opened it and was greeted by the scent off rest Cheri berries. It was a few of the scented candles she had. In her room was full of expensive things. A drawer that was white and shimmered and had a big mirror in it. And her rococo style bed that was pink. She used to have a roommate, but said roommate had an Aridos. Usagi was deathly afraid of Bug Types ever since she was chased by a Heracross when she was younger. She lay gently on her bed and Chu Chu came out of her purse and snuggled up against her side.

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 09:49 PM
Camden turned the deepest shade of red, feeling very warm. Sighing a bit, she asked "So you guys are here for the same reason. Makes me feel like a girl from Zeta, just not as attractive, good at battling, and overall just sucky."

Aaron
08-20-2015, 09:52 PM
"Oh, be quiet. You aren't unattractive and you aren't sucky." Taylor smiled, before realising he'd just said she was attractive. What if she got the wrong idea? Nevertheless, he crept slowly into the room and took a seat. Suddenly, Casper and Delilah burst into Camden's room, having followed Taylor here.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 09:56 PM
"HEY YOU! CAMDEN'S BOYFRIEND! I'M TALKING TO YOU! PAY ATTENTION!" Avi was waving his hand in front of Taylor's face as he said this.

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 09:57 PM
Camden blushed even more and decided to sit down in her computer chair. "W-well.....I ugh...." Pausing, she remembered why she was upset. "Ksi is shutting down....."

Ayra
08-20-2015, 09:58 PM
"Well this is Ksi we're dealing with. Bugs and rats, that is. You know what, I can do this! I am in the best club for a reason, and I can prove it. Everyone shall watch me defeat those who are weak to me. I shall gain recognition."

Aaron
08-20-2015, 09:58 PM
"What, me?" he replied, feeling very uncomfortable. He was scared he would blurt something out that he didn't want to.

"I'm not her boyfriend. I'm Taylor, her best friend." Taylor responded, timidness cascading from his voice.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:01 PM
"Are you now? Hmmm....... You're both blushing quite a bit, AND she was expecting you, not me. Anyway, I'm Dan Smith Avidan, but just call me Avi. I'm in the Delta club."

Rocket
08-20-2015, 10:02 PM
Ross walked back to his room quickly. It wasn't too large, since he was a second year and wasn't interested in grades in the classroom, but it would do for awhile, at least. He was supposed to have a roommate, but he didn't see the person yet. Supposedly, the person was a new student, but he didn't want to get his hopes up. He idolly sat on his bed for awhile, beat from today's classes.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:02 PM
(Alright. I'm okay with you guys posting frequently and all but can you, oh I don't know, POST MORE THAN TWO SENTECES AT A TIME?)

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 10:06 PM
(We are plus, I'm on my phone)
Sighing she made herself comfortable in her chair. She wasn't sure if she liked anyone, hell, she barely had any friends. Shaking her head, she asked, giggling a bit "How were your club meetings?"

Blade Lord Nayru
08-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Summer had gotten to her usual training point with Eevee. It was a place in the forest where few people came. She grabbed a tree branch and started doing pull-ups. "Quick Attack," she said. Eevee quick attacked her in the stomach. She barely flinched. "Retaliate." This time she had to pause to catch her breath. "Swift." Her training outfit got torn in several places by the hail of star-shaped projectiles. This training regime continued for several minutes.
"100!" she eventually said, dropping off the branch. As she rested, so did the Eevee. They'd trained like this for years, because, after all, if she wanted to be a trainer, it was only fair that she was getting hurt as much as her Pokemon. After resting for a bit, she started doing push-ups. Eevee was on her back doing stretches while she did that.
(this is just to show the general method of training Summer uses. I won't be explaining other exercises she does, but assume she does a lot of them.)

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:09 PM
By laying down Usagi soon fell into blissful slumber. ChuChu saw this and decided she wanted to explore a bit. The shiny Goomy jumped off her bed and slithered out into the dorm hallway. Letting out happy 'Goos!' as she went down the girls hallway.

Aaron
08-20-2015, 10:20 PM
"My club meeting was absolutely horrible. They kept spouting off about how it's a school tradition and blah blah blah so I just switched off. I stopped texting you because the club leader came up to me and tried to give me a detention." he chuckled. Casper levitated over and licked Camden's face, while Delilah walked over and scratched Avi's hand, waiting for some kind of attention.

"Sorry about her, she likes people making a fuss of her. She's like some kind of dog." Taylor laughed, tried to make himself feel more comfortable about Avi.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
"Well well well someone wants some attention! Alright Lombre!" Avi patted Lombre on the back and sat down next to it. "as for me, my club meeting was great. I managed to get the teacher to pick me to participate in the tournament! I also met a 4th year girl who asked to meet me after dinner." He said, almost drifting off in thought,

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:26 PM
Chu Chu was wandering the halls when she came across a room. The door looked like she could squeeze through easily, having no bones and all. So the just slid right in and saw three student talking to each other. She sniffed around and remembered the scent of one of the boys. She let out a fierce cry at him.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:31 PM
"IT'S THAT STUPID THING! ZORO, ICE PUNCH!" Goomy is a dragon type, so it's not going to take it. Sneasel popped out of it's pokeball and forcefull punched at the goomy

Aaron
08-20-2015, 10:36 PM
However, seeing what was about to happen, Taylor quickly leapt out of his chair, ran in front of the Goomy and took the punch. It hurt quite a lot, but he didn't really mind.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Avi?!" Taylor shouted angrily, clutching his stomach in pain. Casper and Delilah both rushed to Taylor's aid, scowling at him.

"That's an innocent, defenceless Pokemon and you just want to viciously attack it?!" Taylor bellowed, absolutely furious.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:36 PM
Chu Chu blinked a bit and let out another hiss at Avi and stuck her younger out. She then made a huff sound and turned her face. She was Usagi's Pokemon alright.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:37 PM
"It's not innocent. It's Usagi's! That thing shocked me. Usagi's probably using it to spy on us right now! You're lucky, if that had frozen you....... I don't know what would happen. Now please, get out of my way."

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 10:39 PM
Camden chuckled "Well. We have a new club leader who thinks he can turn us around. We have to win and you know how that will happen."

Aaron
08-20-2015, 10:40 PM
"Not happening, Avi. If you have a problem with this Usagi kid, settle it with Usagi. Don't just attack a trainer's Pokemon because you don't like the Trainer!" Taylor scolded. He kinda felt like he was a teacher telling off a five year old for stuffing a crayon in another student's ear. It honestly felt quite liberating. Nevertheless, Taylor was absolutely seething.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Avi clenched his fist. "I'm giving you one more chance. Get. Out. Of. My. Way." Avi threatened.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Chu Chu didn't care if she was being protected or not. She let out a hiss at Taylor and decided to Shock Wave him instead of Avi. The shiny Goomy then let out a scoff.

(Sorry Aaron, but Shock Wave is unadviodable so I dont know if it counts as god moding....)

Aaron
08-20-2015, 10:45 PM
After being shocked to a crisp by the Goomy, Taylor could barely move. So, even if he'd wanted to get out of Avi's way, he really couldn't.

"I'll get outta the way if you give me a hand?" Taylor requested joking, before pulling a serious face.

"And if you ever threaten me again, I'll rip your damn head off. Don't you dare test me." he hissed, before outstretching his hand and waiting for Avi to help him up.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:46 PM
"Oh really now? That's cute. Anyways, here." Avi helped Taylor up and moved him out of the way. "Now even you should know this thing is dangerous. I just need to make it faint, I'm not doing anything else." Avi decided to look at Taylor for permission.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Chu Chu hissed at them. She wouldn't let them dare lay a finger on her, not without a fit. She decided to Poison Tail Avi but ended up missing and hitting a pillow next to Camden instead.

Aaron
08-20-2015, 10:49 PM
"Nothing cute about it." Taylor smiled sarcastically at Avi, before being picked up and put down on a chair. After breathing a sigh of both relief and slight pain, he noticed Avi looking at him.

"Why are you looking at me? You can bury that thing for all I care, it nearly killed me!" Taylor exclaimed, scowling at the mischievious little pile of gloop.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:50 PM
"SNEASEL, ICE PUNCH!" Sneasel launched itself at the goomy with lightning fast speed.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:53 PM
Chou Chu was knocked into the nearest wall and slid down slowly. Being an ice type move, Chu Chu didn't take it well. She let out a single little whimper and a 'G-Goo....' before closing her eyes and fainting. The ribbon Usagi gave her was slightly torn and a bit frozen afterwards.

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 10:55 PM
"Ok. Looks like I'll have to cut our meeting a bit short. I'm going to bring Usagi's little monster back to her..... Personally." Avi left the place with a wave while holding the fainted goomy in his arms.

Aaron
08-20-2015, 10:55 PM
After seeing what had happened to the Goomy, Taylor felt a little bit bad. That was until he remembered the thorough shocking he'd just had.

"Serves you right..." he hissed, scowling at the Goomy that was sliding down the wall. Casper levitated over to it and stuck it's tongue out at it mockingly, before moving back to Taylor's side.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 10:57 PM
Usagi slept peacefully in her bed, still unaware of her precious dragon types dissapperence. She actually looked a little cute and an actually kind person when she slept. "Katsumi...." she mumbled in her sleep.

Ayra
08-20-2015, 11:02 PM
Ulv continued, "Well, I best be off now," and departed the club room, and walked through the halls, and stopped when she heard what sounded to be an unpermitted battle through the other end of a locked door. She released Skygge in anticipation of becoming involved. She sat herself down, and had Skygge stand facing the door from about five feet back. She and skygge were silent as to not draw attention to them.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 11:10 PM
Usagi slowly woke up and rubbed her eyes. She let out a small yawn and looked to her side. Her gloomy wasn't there. She quickly got up and started to frantically search. For her"Chu Chu? Chu Chu!" she cried out. She ran out the hall and towards the Eta clubhouse, she couldn't be that far. Chu Chu was her only friend and the thought of losing her made Usagi feel weak. She went into the. Eta clubhouse and called out. "CHU CHU! Where are you?!"

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Avi noticed Usagi rush into the Eta club room. "Perfect timing." he thought to himself. He walked into the room, holding Chu Chu behind his back. "Hi Eta club members! Pleasure, I'm here to make a VERY SPECIAL announcement."

Ferrospike
08-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Camden hid under her bed after the fight broke out. She was too used having fights between her parents, which her bed was her hiding spot. After it calmed down, she looked out of the bed. "Is it o-over?" Camden asked, few tears in her eyes.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 11:17 PM
Usagi grit her teeth and balled up her fist. "W-What are you doing in the Eta clubhouse you Delta dummy?I don't have time for your tarous trubbish!" she hissed at him.

Ayra
08-20-2015, 11:22 PM
(Uuh, scept, how do you just walk out of the room with a fainted gloomy in your hands and not notice an absol standing five feet in front of you?)

SuperSceptile
08-20-2015, 11:27 PM
"Oh hi Usagi!" said Avi, smiling at her. "I couldn't help but notice that you're looking for something. Oh wait. Could it be this?" Avi said revealing goomy. "You see, I was having a grand ole time with one of my new friends, and I was in the process of meeting a new person. Then, this thing shows up. I naturally assume it's a spy of some sort, so I attack it. Guess what, Kamden's friend protected it. You want to know what it did next? It shocked him. Why? I don't know. The ONLY thing keeping me from attacking was shocked. After that, one ice punch was all it took." He threw the goomy at usagi, and she caught it. (I know that's technically god modding but i mean what else would she do.) "Now, I bet you're all wondering, why am I here? Why would I deliver her pokemon back to her here? It's simple. I did it to send a message. You're oh so powerful "star club member" is nothing more than a pathetic, sniveling wretch. You made that poor goomy one too." After saying this, he looked Usagi right in the eyes. "You are just pathetic. You take advantage others for your OWN SELFISH GAINS. YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE STRONGER THAN YOU! You DISGUST me. You SICKEN me. If I were you, I'd wish I was DEAD so that my family wouldn't have to see me."

Ayra
08-20-2015, 11:42 PM
Confused as to how Skygge was ignored, Ulv discreetly followed the boy to the Eta club room. Upon arrival, she had Skygge assume the same position in relation to the door.

Leafeon
08-20-2015, 11:49 PM
Usagi felt her checks flare up. Anger, Fear, Hate, she was feeling all of that right now. But the last thing he said was what made her snap. That was the Straw that broke the Camerupts back. MAKE HIM PAY. The angry shouts from her fellow club members was all muted out as she returned Chu Chu into her Heal Ball and walked up to Avi. She was too blinded by hate to listen. Was pulled her left leg back then with all the force the girl could muster she kicked him straight in his Pokeballs. She then reached for his neck and slammed him into the nearest wall. The whole room went silent.

"You little *******...." She started out in a low dark tone. "HOW DARE YOU?!" She slammed him into the wall again. And brought her face up to his, so close that their noises were nearly touching. "You harm my Pokemon, my friend, you come into my club room and you DARE say any of those things!" She slapped him in the face. "you listen here little female Growlithe, I didn't send Chu Chu to spy on your friends. I was asleep on my bed. Oh but you wouldn't care would you? Because I'm nothing more than a wretch huh?" She slapped him harder this time. "well listen here Avi. YOU DONT KNOW AN GOD DAMN THING ABOUT ME." Another slap.

"Well guess what Avi. This little WRETCH, this little pathetic girl you see, is now your worst nightmare hon." She slapped him in the face a couple of more times. "so, how about you look in the mirror, and see who the real MONSTER is." She threw him into the ground and turned towards everyone in the club room. "Make this an example for when you disobey your Vespiqueen." She then stormed out the club room, still furious and clutching her hands in pain.

DO NOT UPSET THE REAPER

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 12:06 AM
(Bold italics words = Avi thinking to himself, regular text is normal speech or description.)
Avi felt faint. "How the hell am I still conscious?"
"Wow. Caught me off guard. Haha."
"At least 2 bones broken....."
"You're lucky I'd never hit a lady, no matter how evil and twisted they maybe."
"Balls may not be down there anymore......"
"I bet my face looks almost worse than your goomy's now..... hahaha."
"Literally can't move. I need to get up.... Stall for time.....

Leafeon
08-21-2015, 12:23 AM
The club members of Eta looked at Avi with horrified expressions on their faces.

"IS HE DEAD?!"
"W-Wow Miss Usagi is scary..."
"Well that's what the idiot gets."
"But what if she does that to us?"
"Is Usagi really like this guy said she is?"
"M-Maybe we just shouldn't disobey her."
"Miss Usagi I-Is the school hero. She's ETA's hero. She just making sure every knows their place like a hero should...r-right?"
Other mumbles could be heard discussing the 'princess's sudden kill happy mode.

Ayra
08-21-2015, 12:35 AM
After the girl Left the club room, Ulv entered. She noticed the guy who earlier had the fainted goomy was now bleeding everywhere, and obviously injured. She figured he was beaten by the girl. She then looked around the room and saw a few Eta members sitting around the room. He had to have deserved this, she thought. She took a seat against a wall of the club room, and positioned Skygge to stand beside the boy so that he would not get up.

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 12:40 AM
(Bold italics words = Avi thinking to himself, regular text is normal speech or description.)
"Looks like you are still the monster. Even your own club is doubting you." he said out loud
"It's never been this difficult to breathe."
"You know, I'm just noticing now while looking at all of you when I'm half dead, that you're actually very pretty." Avi forced a laugh out.
"Even LAUGHING hurts! How did I let myself get hurt so badly?!"
"I'm gonna tell a joke. Ash Ketchum."
"That one was actually pretty good...."
"What's that smell? Oh yeah, it's what your goomy left behind...."
"I'm just now realizing my nose is broken too..... Is there any part of me that ISN'T damaged?! Oh yeah, my sense of humor and my charm"
"Alright, now might not be the greatest time, but how about me and you go out to eat sometime? This goes out to any of the ladies in the room."
"Can almost stand...... Just need a bit more time....."
An Absol walked in next to him.
"You can't be serious"

Ferrospike
08-21-2015, 12:46 AM
(Skitty, you know you will get expelled for that ****)

Camden changed into her sleeping clothes, climbing into her bed. Texting Avi and Taylor goodnight, not knowing what happened to Avi. All three of her Pokemon were resting in some place of her room. Even though she doesn't like Tri Lake, this year might be good but it might be her last year. It might be her last year not because she has bad grades but because of the stupid clubs. Sighing, she slowly fell asleep, Flora eventually cuddled herself into Camden's hair.

Ayra
08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
Ulv overheard the awful jokes, and responded to the offer, "With how ugly you look, nobody's going out with you." Skygge walked even closer to him To the point where he was almost touching him, and growled silently so that only avi would have heard.

Rocket
08-21-2015, 01:02 AM
(Literally, Ross is ignoring ALL of this shazam. Also, let's say this happened earlier in the day, maybe before this fighting started.)

Ross got bored of waiting after awhile and noticed one of his Pokeballs shaking rapidly. Usually for anyone else, this would indicate a level up, but none of his Pokémon were close to going up a level. It was probably Mangle, who wanted a good fight at the moment. "Alright, alright, Mangle." Ross sighed "Let's go outside and do training or something." He ran out of the Ross, down a hall, and out the building, despite him not wanting to go anywhere tonightToday, he was planning on heading into a wooded area to do some training to avoid obstacles while attacking, with the a forest, with all of it's littered natural life and fallen trees and low lying bushes being a perfect place to practice maneuvering. Besides, Ross thought he'd probably feel at home in the forest and be more relaxed/calm.

He walked into the forest. He'd only been here maybe twice a month last year and thought he's need to go here more. Once the thought it was good enough, he released Mangle from her Pokeball first. She was quite angry, in a stance to attack Ross, but knew the consequences to her attacking Ross. "Look, I'm sorry, and class started. Now we need to start training a little bit...maneuvering practice.

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 01:07 AM
"Well heloooooo tiger."
"Who the hell is this chick, and why is she trying to keep me down."
"I see you've got an Absol there. Nice. Uh, may I ask why you're trying to keep me down? You know what nevermind, I already know. I'm too handsome to let this chance go to waste."
"Gotta think of a plan, I think I can barely limp now."
"Wanna hear another joke? No? Oh well. Donald Trump for president!"
Alright, I'll have Sneasel taunt the Absol and have Treecko and Froakie mix leaf storm and bubble to distract the trainer. If I'm lucky the absol faints, but at worst I get out of this room.
"I'm also a pretty good singer when my lungs aren't messed up. You know what. F*** it." Sneasel taunted the Absol, distracting it. "TREECKO, LEAF STORM, FROAKIE, BUBBLE!" The two moves combined to erupt into a tornado of bubbles and leaves. As the 3 pokemon were distracting the absol and it's trainer, Avi limped out of the class room and started to head back to camden's dorm room.
"My pokemon will return to me once they know I'm clear. This trainer can't take out all 3 of them quick enough."

Ayra
08-21-2015, 01:25 AM
(Uuh, godmodding? I was staring right at you, so I wouldn't have been distracted by leaves and bubbles.)
Ulv wasn't letting Skygge fight, so she called him back when the guy limped through the door, and met him just outside the room. "Did I say you could leave?" Ulv asked, "where are you going?"

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 01:29 AM
(If a leaf storm is coming at your face I think you'd be distracted. Besides, I knew you'd catch up anyway.)
"Ugh. RETURN!" All of the pokemon he had returned to their pokeballs. "Listen girl. I don't know WHAT you could POSSIBLY want, but I need some alone time right now. If you didn't notice, I have 2 broken ribs, a broken nose, my lungs feel damaged, and worst of all, I may not be able to have children anymore. So please, would you kindly, F*** OFF!" Avi turned around to leave again.

Ayra
08-21-2015, 01:37 AM
"Maybe if you weren't such a horrible person, you wouldn't be in this situation. And you really think you're hurt? I've seen many people, some close to me, die right before my eyes. You only have a few scratches. And did you really think you'd ever have a chance to have kids to begin with? You've never seen yourself, have you?"

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 02:11 AM
The girl's remarks brought back dark memories into his head......
"Dan, come and play with me!" said Nate, his brother. It was 10 years ago. Dan and Nate had left to go to the park with their parents. Sneasel, only a baby pokemon at the time, also went with them. "Dan, Nate, have fun you 2! We'll be right here." Half an hour later, Nate and Dan returned to the spot where their parents were, but they were nowhere to be seen. "Mom? Dad?" Dan and Nate said together. They walked down the street into an alley to see 2 men holding their parents, bloody and beaten. They mouthed, "run." As they said this, one of the men sent out a pawniard. The pawniard sliced their stomachs open, and as they bled to death the 2 men laughed. All they did was laugh and laugh and laugh. Before she died, Dan's mom said "Everything will be ok, just run." As their parents died, Dan and Nate tried to run, but the other grunt sent out a haunter. "Mean look." Dan was still running, but the mean look had trapped Nate. "Avi?" he whimpered. "Infestation" said the same man, a devilish smirk on his face. As the mini bugs closed in on Nate, He screamed. "AVI, DON'T LEAVE ME!" Dan kept running. "AVI!" Dan escaped the men, and went back home. "Everything will be okay....." he said, closing his eyes before screaming and crying uncontrollably. "I'M SORRY NATE!" To this day, he remembered only one thing about the men. The emblem on their chest. The emblem, of Team Galactic.

*BACK TO PRESENT DAY!*

As all these memories rushed back to him, he thought of all the things he used to do before that day happened. Playing video games, running around, playing sports, and having a normal life. He realized what he had been blocking out all this time. As he thought about this, all of his anger, all of his rage, and all of his suffering turned to madness. Avi started giggling, with the smile of a maniac on his face. "YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN ANYTHING?! THAT'S ADORABLE! THAT'S ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! YOU KNOW NOTHING! YOU ARE NOTHING!" He screamed these things and ran to his dorm, adrenaline completely blocking out the beating he had just taken. He ran inside his dorm and slammed the door, only to go to his bed and sob. "WHY DO I KEEP ON SURVIVING IN THIS WORLD?! WHY DO I DO ANYTHING?! I SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE AT ALL!"

"Just sleep...... just dream......." He heard his mom singing to him.
"I couldn't save Nate mom..... I'm sorry."

Ferrospike
08-21-2015, 05:25 AM
(Tournament on Saturday. Tone down on your backstories, there is no problem with having a ****** childhood within reason.)

The assistant principle seemed to have a headache already. Sighing, he looked at his file and then Usagi. He watched the footage and was a tad bit concerned. Taking a deep breath, his deep voice sounded even as he handed down the punishment. "Miss, you will be suspended for your actions for 1 day. You are not allowed out of your dorm, it will count as an absence, a teacher will escort you to lunch during non lunch hours to get your lunch. The same goes as dinner. If you have any other incidents the next few weeks, you will be expelled. Do you understand?" He didn't bother waiting for an answer. "Go to your room, immediately."

[Camden's Dorm]
Camden was awake, like usual, around 1 A.M. sitting in front of her laptop. Waiting, she tapped her finger on the table. The ringer had not even started when Camden picked up the call already. Tears seemed to be streaming down her face as she just listened to someone over her head phones. Bowing her head, she said something in the script found in the Snowpoint Temple. The call ended, Camden slipped back in bed. Here second day of her 3rd year started even worse than yesterday.

Ayra
08-21-2015, 05:56 AM
you're hurt, so you hurt me. **** you, Ulv thought to herself as Avi ran off. As Avi left sight, a tear fell from Ulv's left eye as she began walking to her dorm, realizing what had happened. She mentioned seeing people close to her die before her eyes, which triggered a reaction, meaning he must have gone through something as scarring as she had. When she arrived at the room, her face was soaked, and her makeup was destroyed. She twisted the doorknob and opened the door slowly, and saw that Elsker was already asleep. Ulv was relieved by this, as she did not want to interact with her. she then inspected the room to assure Elsker had organized everything to satisfaction. She was pleased how perfectly everything was organized. The closet, furniture, beds, and everything was spot on. But at the corner of the room, Elsker had a Kadabra. Seeing the Kadabra triggered a gruesome flashback from when she was five. Skygge, too, was uncomfortable for the same reason, and began growling at the Kadabra. After a few seconds, Ulv regained her senses, and took deep breaths, although her heart rate was still faster than the succession of fury swipes, and placed her hand in front of Skygge, "It's okay, Skygge. It's okay," she reassured him. After Skygge Calmed down, Ulv returned him to his Pokèball, and then took off the uniform, hung it in her closet, and got in bet. "Spiddet," she whispered to herself before falling asleep, "it won't happen again."

Leafeon
08-21-2015, 07:38 AM
Usagi's face turned into a frown. She bowed her head and let out a sad, pitiful,"Yes sir..." before heading to her dorm and walking inside. All this on the first day of school. She lay down on her bed and sighed. A few tears were threatening to fall at any moment now. This was terrible.

Dragonite
08-21-2015, 07:51 AM
had to read all this twice and draw a flow chart and i'm still not 100% sure if I'm caught up to you guys. real life sucks, 0/10 would not recommend.

Well, today had not gone at all as planned. Ksi was far more pessimistic about its survival than anyone had reasonably expected, and Tiberius was a little afraid the "no fighting" warning had fallen on deaf ears. Forget keeping the club alive, keeping all of the members alive for the entire year might be medal worthy.

It was only the first day of school. It was a little while before any school-sanctioned battles would be held. Hopefully by then the better members of Ksi would be able to take on the next rung of the ladder, Eta and Iota. That Camden Darlow seemed pretty sharp, if cynical. She didn't have the best record of all time, so far (two wins against twenty seven losses!), but the past does not determine the future.

Time would tell. The guy who landed him the job at this school in the first place had asked for a semi-regular progress report, and now was as good of a time as any to start. Communication via email would be more efficient than written text, but supposedly the school monitored its mail server and it would be safer to have Golbat eat the message anyway. He ripped a sheet of paper out of a book and started writing.

Did not go well. Class participation was like pulling teeth. Ksi appears to be taking steps backwards, not forwards. So far I can see no students who would be of any use, two or three who might and one we might need to watch out for. Two, if you count my daughter.
There's an unofficial tournament in about a week. I'll send you all of the battle logs once it's over.
Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem, as they say.
TA

He folded the paper in half and stapled it shut. Golbat swooped down from the light and nipped it out of his hand, and disappeared through the door.

"Wanna hear another joke? No? Oh well. Donald Trump for president!"

my new favorite post on the internet

Tiberia Prima
08-21-2015, 08:39 AM
had this whole thing all nice and written up and it goes and vanishes on me. no idea how. brb soaking head.

Athena didn't have anything better to do after the Iota meeting let out, and she needed to catch up on some sleep anyway. After devouring half of the granola bar under a tree (Lacertus got the second half), she started wandering in the direction of the dorms.

Jenny Young, her roommate, was already there. She was slouched in her chair, feet up on the desk, only half in uniform, doing something with her phone. She didn't even look up when Athena lumbered in and flopped down on her bed without even taking her shoes off. It had been established early on that Athena liked being talked to about as much as Lacertus liked being in his Poké Ball. Jenny seemed perfectly fine with this, and she seemed to spend most of her time in other peoples' rooms anyway.

Tired as she was, Athea couldn't sleep. Now that the school day was over, that nagging feeling that something was off was back. Maybe the Team Galactic rumors did have some substance to them. Images of the weird recruitment poster that had been featured in the newspaper and the sudden construction around their old shed in Veilstone swam around in her head. On the one hand, it was hard to imagine Galactic doing anything after their attempt to break space and time had failed so spectacularly the first time, but on the other hand it was quite possible for them to learn from their mistakes. Also, nobody really knew where Dialga and Palkia had disappeared to. None of this seemed to bother Lacertus, who had claimed Athena's chair in the corner before passing out cold.

At some point Jenny stood up and pulled on a jacket before vanishing out the door. Still not able to sleep, Athena dragged herself out of bed, changed into somewhat less stiff clothes and did the same.

The grounds were mostly empty. Most students were probably off eating dinner, or maybe getting some extra practice in the clubhouses, or complaining about their classes in the dorms. Winds in the east, mist coming in . . .

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 12:50 PM
Avi had managed to sleep a little, but he woke up after having a nightmare. He tried to sit up, but he just groaned. His body was hurting on an entirely new level now. "Note to self, a cute girl doesn't equal an innocent one. I mean, how did I let my guard down THAT MUCH." He said to himself. "Maybe I do need medical attention after all...... actually..... no I dont. "Zoro!" Sneasel came out of its pokeball, looking very concerned. "Zoro, I need you to numb the pain. Don't freeze anything, but please numb it." Sneasel put his hand on avi's chest, with his hand very cold. "That's kind of better..... I think I do need medical attention. But I can't get out of bed, and I don't have a phone. Ugh."

Aaron
08-21-2015, 01:39 PM
Taylor hadn't been able to sleep all night. He'd been tossing and turning throughout the whole night, and didn't manage to sleep for longer than two hours. His slumber was riddled with nightmares, which was a regular occurence for Taylor during the night. Howver, tonight was especially restless, and he wasn't sure what to do with himself. At about 2am, he woke up covered from head to toe in sweat. Rising slowly out of bed, he took off his shirt to reveal his six-pack for literally no one to see. He walked over to his window and opened it, before grabbing a glass of water. He chugged it, and then popped to the toilet quickly. When he'd done his business in the toilet, he got back down into bed and tried to sleep. After about half an hour of trying and failing to sleep, he grabbed his phone off of his bedside table and decided to surf the Internet and Youtube for a bit.

Ferrospike
08-21-2015, 01:50 PM
(Will skip to tournament TOMORROW, today will be the second day of school but classes do not need to be rped out if you so choose)

Camden was awake, this time not on her own choice. For a good few weeks now, Camden couldn't sleep properly and even though the doctor gave her sleeping medicine, it had not helped one bit. Lying awake in her bed, she finally decided it was a lost battle and got out of bed. Changing into some street clothes, she went out and wandered the grounds.

Something pulled her to the Ksi club room when the bell struck 5 A.M. in the morning. Sighing, she looked if the door was open. Naturally it wasn't, so she went to her usual spot, the large tree in the center of the school. Apparently it was planted before the clubs were instituted.

Finding a strong branch, she climbed fairly quickly onto it. Feeling something stir in her hair, her eyes sunk a bit as she muttered "Sorry Flora, couldn't sleep." The Flabébé sang softly and returned to her sleep.

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 01:56 PM
It was 5 am, and Avi was still awake. He was just waiting for someone to come to his dorm. He couldn't do anything else.

Ferrospike
08-21-2015, 02:08 PM
Camden started to notice a trail of blood. Eyes widening, she carefully jumped off the tree. Following it slowly, she noticed it was heading straight to her dorm. Feeling sickly, she followed it until she came up on a door. Knocking slightly, Camden spoke softly "A-are y-you okay i-in there?"

Aaron
08-21-2015, 02:10 PM
At about 4:30am, Taylor had had enough of just lying in bed doing nothing. He jumped out of bed, threw on a pair of black, skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt with rolled up sleeves, along with some black Converse shoes, he opened his window just enough for him to climb out of, and did just that. He'd had a lot of experience sneaking out of his dorm - he did it every other night last year - so he knew to be quiet. When he was outside, he shut his window, so as not to disturb his Pokemon in their Poke Balls.

He heard a girl's voice faintly coming from somewhere. He knew who it was straight away, so he followed the direction that the voice came from. When he reached the tall, thick tree that was dead in the middle of the school site, he noticed Camden sat on a high branch.

"Can't sleep either?" he whispered, attempting to ascend the tree. However, it seemed like she didn't notice him or didn't hear him, because she jumped gently from the tree and walked back towards her dorm. Taylor followed quietly, curiosity getting the better of him. When she'd reached her destination, she knocked on one of the dorm room doors.

"What's going on?" Taylor whispered quietly, not wanting to startle her.

Ferrospike
08-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Camden turned to the sound of the voice to see Taylor behind her. Giving him a tired smile, she pointed at the ground. "I-I saw b-blood on the ground and went t-to investigate it." Rubbing her eyes, she muttered "D-did someone get hurt again because of me...?"

SuperSceptile
08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
"S***! NOT CAMDEN! NOT NOW!" he thought. "But I'm kind of helpless right now.... I don't have a choice." He thought.
"Uh Camden, it's me! Come on in!"