PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon game guesses

BreeZaps
08-18-2015, 04:27 PM
So in 3 days Pokemon Worlds starts. If they announce a new pokemon game there what do you hope is the new game?

http://pokejungle.net/2015/08/18/new-pokemon-game-being-announced-in-3-days/ < something to read to keep in mind.

I hope for a Pokemon game based off Canada. It would be so cool and amazing. Maybe gen 7?

Tuxy
08-18-2015, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't at all be surprised if they made another generation for the 3DS, but I honestly don't think they'll announce it this year, though I'd love it if they did. Same goes for Sinnoh remakes.

I think a spin-off title would be much more likely. Maybe a new Pokémon Ranger game? Or a sequel to Conquest? Or something new altogether?

Dabottle
08-18-2015, 05:30 PM
New Orre game. New Orre game. New Orre game. I will not lose hope! Or even make a new region! I just want another Shadow Pokémon game. ;;

Aaron
08-18-2015, 05:33 PM
I think, if they're going to announce something, it'll be Z, X2Y2 or XZYZ related, whatever the sister game to XY may be. But, like Bottle said, we all need a new Orre game! Or if not that, then Colosseum and XD: GoD HD!

Dabottle
08-18-2015, 05:37 PM
Oh my god XDHD would be amazing (but it wouldn't happen because it's a Pokémon game and needs to connect to current gen and stuff). A remake with Gen VI mechanics and Pokémon would even be fine though. I just want Orre!

SuperSceptile
08-18-2015, 05:48 PM
You know the article brought up a Pikachu looking through a glass in the logo. Why is no one assuming they could just show that Pikachu detective game? Then again, it's been dead for a while. Personally, I'm not getting my hopes up for anything.

sonriopoby123
08-18-2015, 06:39 PM
a 3ds orre game could work tbh

i dont think a new gen is coming this year. definitely think theyre going t do something about zygarde. next main series probably has it as its focus

Dragonite
08-18-2015, 07:43 PM
We're not getting Gen 7 any day soon, for two reasons. One, Gen 6 isn't even two years old yet; the shortest one on record, BWB2W2, lasted almost twice as long. Second, there are way too many loose ends plot-wise in XYORAS, not to mention that they only just "revealed" Volcanion (silly Game Freak, pretending we didn't know about that since October '13).

I'm personally hoping for Delta Emerald or whatever we're going to call that, but I also kind of know that Orre's been overdue for another game for like five years and some of the other spin-offs even longer, so in a lot of ways I'd rather see them make one of those.

CaptainRed1000
08-19-2015, 03:22 AM
I'm hoping for something historical. I've said this before, but games set in the ancient past would be absolutely amazing. Both XY and ORAS made such big deals of the Ultimate Weapon and the war of 3000 years ago, having been the centerpiece for XY's storyline and somewhat important to the Delta Episode in ORAS, so what better way to explore that history than to actually take part? Maybe play as AZ, or maybe someone who works with him. Some might say that war-based and ancient hsitorical settings are not their style, but remember; Pokemon Conquest was a Pokemon war-based game set in an era of real life Japanese history (Heck, even the characters existed at one point during the time). Maybe they'll release a Pokemon Conquest game that explores the War of the Ultimate Weapon? Oh my god, that would be incredible!

All just farfetched speculation on my part, but A GUY CAN DREAM, CAN'T HE?
Realistically, I agree with Badootel.

ozzi9816
08-19-2015, 11:38 PM
I'd really love a gen 4 remake, but with this it doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. My guess is either X/Y 2, Pokemon Z (or something like it), or a new generation