PDA

View Full Version : Pokkén Tournament Arrives on Wii U in Spring 2016!

Zachgoose
08-22-2015, 05:49 AM
I horribly butchered this thread and accidentally deleted Scept's original thread when trying to merge it so heheheh.

Original main page article:

<div><iframe width="300" height="169" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/69p_yJQyQtc" align="right" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pokkén Tournament has been confirmed for an English Wii U release! Many members of the Pokecheats community are big on fighting games, so it is sure to be a featured game in our tournament section! What are your thoughts on the game? What characters are you excited to play as?</div>

sonriopoby123
08-22-2015, 05:56 AM
way to steal the fame from sceptile zach

wii u will finally(?) have a game! if i ever do play it, i wanna try gardevoir. G A R D E V O I R

Starry
08-22-2015, 10:42 AM
Wow, I haven't been keeping up with the news for this game, but it looks way better than I expected.

I'm pretty excited for it! I'm not great at most fighters other than Smash Bros, but I'm a sucker for Pokemon stuff, so I'll snag it once it comes over here.

I'll probably main Pikachu, Blaziken, or Lucario. Those are some of my favorite Pokemon, and I'm excited to play as them.

Zachgoose
08-22-2015, 06:06 PM
way to steal the fame from sceptile zach

Just for this I aughta make Scept a mod and give him the article writer badge. :^)

Aaron
08-22-2015, 06:17 PM
GENGAR BOYS

But seriously, I'm super duper hyped for this! I was silently hoping and praying that this wouldn't simply be an arcade-exclusive game, although I'm not entirely surprised. Nintendo would've caught absolute hell from the fans if they didn't put this on the Wii U, and it's definitely gonna be a huge seller. I'm super pumped, so I should probably start saving up some money and go and buy a Wii U xD

SuperSceptile
08-22-2015, 06:43 PM
News bot broke my thread I knew it! Oh well. Definitely excited for this game! Still hoping sceptile or infernape make it in. If not I'm mining weavile.