PDA

View Full Version : The Green Blob

Aaron
08-24-2015, 02:23 PM
http://img11.deviantart.net/6582/i/2015/200/3/a/new_7th_gen_pokemon____or_new_form_____by_reallyda rkandwindie-d91z0sq.png

This is the Pokemon that has sent most Pokemon fans into a hysteria, trying to figure out what it is and what it's significance will be. What are your thoughts? What do you think it is, and how will affect the story of Pokemon?

Looking at it, I find it very hard to pinpoint what it could be. I feel as though it could be something to do with Zygarde, maybe as a 'pre-evolution' of sorts or a different form, and I feel as though it's going to have LOTS of significance to Mega Evolution (>_>). We already know it's going to appear in Act IV of the Mega Evolution special, so he must be important to that.

sonriopoby123
08-24-2015, 02:29 PM
Its me .

Aaron
08-24-2015, 02:31 PM
Its me .

http://orig14.deviantart.net/b450/f/2015/048/2/4/its_me__fnaf_background__by_eddgameshd-d8if3xw.png

sonriopoby123
08-24-2015, 02:34 PM
BYE .

Tuxy
08-25-2015, 12:24 PM
It looks kinda like a you-know-what.
But I gotta agree with Aaron, the color and look of it make me think it could have something to do with Zygarde. Maybe some kind of reverse Mega Evolution?

Starry
09-03-2015, 01:23 AM
I agree with the Zygarde and Mega-Evolution theory. I know this sounds weird, but maybe when it mega-evolves it sorta devolves? Like it turns into multiple little blobbies like that one? Maybe each one of them has a different stat that it focuses on, like speed or attack?

So basically Deoxys x Kahngistan ME x 5 or whatever.

sonriopoby123
09-03-2015, 01:46 AM
that sounds really dumb to do zygarde sucks already dont make it suck more

anyway, my serious post. i think its like in the case of carbink and diancie: the little green blobs are what zygarde used to be, then something happened to make it, well, zygarde.

Dragonite
09-03-2015, 06:41 AM
anyway, my serious post. i think its like in the case of carbink and diancie: the little green blobs are what zygarde used to be, then something happened to make it, well, zygarde.

mmmmm . . . I don't like this, I think the almost-Legendary-sort-of-preevolution thing is the stupidest thing since the invention of eggplant, but it makes the most sense to me.

But if it adds a bit of backstory to Zygarde I'll take it, the backstory is something that's been noticeably absent from the Kalos god trio.

SSrocks
09-12-2015, 05:45 AM
It's confirmed from the latest CoroCoro release that the green blob is related to Zygrade. The blob is a cell or Zygarde Core.

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro10151.jpg

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed some further details about Zygarde. Zygarde can take many forms. Normal Zygarde is at 50% and is called Zygarde 50% Forme. The dog like form is when it is at 10% and is called Zygarde 10% Forme. It has sharp teeth and speed. The blob is the cell, or Zygarde Core and becomes the brain of every form. The flat form is called Zygarde Cell. New large form is called Zygarde Perfect Forme and retains its Dragon/Ground-type. It is the System Pokémon and is 4.5m tall and 610kg and is said to exceed Xerneas and Yveltal in power.

It looks like Zygarde has a blob form, a dog form, a snake form, and Decepticon form. :^)

sonriopoby123
09-12-2015, 07:15 AM
so like is the name of the little guy named zygarde cell like

Aaron
09-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Zygarde Cell
Zygarde Perfect Form
Are GF even trying at this point?

Leafeon
09-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Zygarde Cell
Zygarde Perfect Form
Are GF even trying at this point?

Hey, you gotta forgive them. They've been at this for years and we already have 718 Pokemon. Let's just be glad that they aren't fangame Pokemon level of design. Because let's face it, the fandom says they can make better Pokemon, when 95.8% of the time they can't.

Also, give me Mega Delcatty GF. You know you want too.....

marissachu
09-12-2015, 10:02 PM
That dog though. It's like halfway between Houndoom (one of my faves) and Zygarde. No complaints here.

But in all honesty it'll be interesting to see if Pokemon will lead up to the eventual revealing of Pokemon Z or if this is all some big thing so they can make another movie out of it. I'm sure we'll be hearing more (or rather... probably seeing more CoroCoro scans) in the not too distant future, so I look forward to that.