PDA

View Full Version : Apple Keynote Results (9/9/2015)

brecot
09-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Today was Apple's special keynote, and for people like me, it is a really big deal. Today's Keynote included a look at the new iPhone 6S and 6S Plus with the new Apple A9 Core chips along with the new "3D Touch". Also including the brand new iPad, the iPad Pro with a 12.9 inch Retina Display. The iPad features a thin and light body that one can not resist. Finally, the Apple TV has finally gotten an update. The Apple TV features a new remote, but pretty much keeps the same design. Along with the new remote, the Apple TV now has access to Siri and the App Store, designed specially for the device. What are your thoughts on the keynote today? Will you be buying any of the products here? If so, which one? I would love the iPhone 6S Plus due to it's beautiful camera and the new 3D Touch will be interesting. (3D Touch is pretty much Force Touch on the MacBook)

SuperSceptile
09-09-2015, 08:37 PM
I've been thinking about getting an IPad for a while, so I may have to consider getting the new one. Either that or a new Ipod because my parents can't stand listening to me on the computer with music on all the time.
Edit: just checked the price tag of the ipad. NOPE

brecot
09-10-2015, 01:50 AM
I've been thinking about getting an IPad for a while, so I may have to consider getting the new one. Either that or a new Ipod because my parents can't stand listening to me on the computer with music on all the time.
Edit: just checked the price tag of the ipad. NOPE
The iPad Pro, just like many other Apple products should go down in price for the next generation of the device. Next year, the iPad should be cheaper for the new generation. If you really want one at the minute, I would prefer the iPad Mini 4 or the iPad Air depending on what screen size you prefer.

Squirtletheguy
09-10-2015, 02:01 AM
Everything you said was a lot of what I expected, but some things were interesting like Apple TV getting an App Store, I am curious to see what that will be like. Also the iPad Pro is huge, I'm glad Apple is doing a good job with that whole concept though so they aren't like "GUAIZ IZ TEH LARGR IPAGD IT DUZ STUF LARGR THAYUN BEFOR," I know I am definitely not getting one though.

Squirtletheguy
09-10-2015, 02:04 AM
If you really want one at the minute, I would prefer the iPad Mini 4 or the iPad Air depending on what screen size you prefer.

I'd say if you just want an iPad at all get an iPad Mini 2, it's now really cheap and it does the job.