PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Mafia IV - Kittenz Was The Hooker 2.0

Aaron
09-20-2015, 01:55 PM
I'm hosting so this is probably gonna be a complete **** show xD

1. What is this?
Back on the SS forums there was a game called mafia where participants lied, betrayed and killed each other in order to achieve victory. There are plenty of variations of the game, but the SS version featured a role list in the opening post (this one) so the game was treated like a sort of puzzle.

2. How do I join?
Well, just post in this thread saying you'd like to join. When the game starts you'll be sent your role in a PM, but its contents are meant to be entirely private.

3. How does it work?
There's a group called mafia, and each member knows the rest of the members. Those are the "bad guys" and they're capable of killing during the night. There's another group called town, which is a bit larger but its members don't know each other's identities. These are the "good guys". There may also be a third party, with a goal of their own. The game is split into day and night phases. During the day, the players get to vote out one of their own, which is then removed from the game. During the night a number of actions can be taken depending on the player's role, although some roles can take no actions. It is also during the night that the mafia can kill. Voting can be done like this: Lynch X!! or the alternative X!!

4. Are there any rules?
Yes, there are in fact are. Here in Pokecheats Mafia Inc and other branches of the game, we've come up with specific rules everyone in the game must follow in order to keep the game running smoothly. The rules can be found below:

1. Be respectful to one another. This is a game of arguing and wit but don't take it out of context.

2. Respect the decision of the game host.

3. Day phases last typically last 48 hours unless otherwise said by the game host. For your lynch to count you must wrap it in bold bbcode.

For example: Lynch X!!

The day phase ends once all players have simultaneously voted or the time limit has expired. If the time limit has expired players are subject to being mod killed, or their vote being counted against one's self.

4. Night phases last 24 hours unless otherwise said by the game host. The night phase ends once the host has received all PMs confirming night actions or 24 hours have elapsed since they were sent out. Any players who do not return PMs within the 24 hours are subject to being mod killed, or their night action not being counted. No posts may be made during the night phase.

5. Cheating of any kind is strictly prohibited. This includes copying the role PMs, editing or deleting your posts, outside game influence (this includes messaging on places others may not have access to, such as Skype, or even other forums systems), revealing information once dead or attempts at gamethrowing. All is at the discretion of the host.

Today's set up is Kittenz Was The Hooker 2.0 (https://epicmafia.com/setup/595532), which X!! (http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?56137-X!!) helped me find!

ROLES

Town
Villager x4 - Has no night action and can only vote during the day. The most powerful role in the game!

Cop - Investigates one person each night. Receives a report to whether they are Innocent or Guilty.

Watcher - Chooses one person each night. Will know who visited them that night. Does not count as a visit.

Bomb - Anyone who kills him/her will be blown up. Does not explode if lynched.

Mafia
Godfather - Appears as innocent on cop reports.

Hooker - Visits one person each night. Any role that visits will be role blocked.

Stalker - Visits one person each night. Receives a report of that person's role.

If I forgot anything, make sure to let me know.

SIGN-UPS
1. X!!
2. Pokemon73
3. Sylveon
4. Derose
5. sonriopoby123
6. SuperSceptile
7. Prospering
8. Blade Lord Nayru
9. Lugia
10. Zachgoose

X!!
09-20-2015, 02:00 PM
FIRST

im in

Pokemon73
09-20-2015, 02:17 PM
I'll join as well

Zach said posts and points for every Mafia game after the third one, right?

Ayra
09-20-2015, 02:32 PM
I N

Derose
09-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Sounds like some fun count me in

sonriopoby123
09-20-2015, 06:20 PM
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperSceptile
09-20-2015, 06:24 PM
hello im back for mafia now

sonriopoby123
09-20-2015, 06:34 PM
scpetile is only joining because mafia has post count now

Prospering
09-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Wtf ppl already almost at 500 posts. In, 2-2 on surviving past n1 :fufu:

Blade Lord Nayru
09-20-2015, 06:43 PM
I don't care how I do it, but I'm in to N1 Scept

SuperSceptile
09-20-2015, 07:05 PM
scpetile is only joining because mafia has post count now

You've now given me an extra post by making me deny this claim. (kappa)

But for real, I joined the 1st mafia game and found out I was really burnt out on it and I wasn't having fun, so I sat out the last few games. I'm joining in now because reading the last 2 games got me interested again.

sonriopoby123
09-20-2015, 07:09 PM
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2015/01/16/surejan.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Eltafez
09-20-2015, 08:38 PM
I'll play, please!

Zachgoose
09-20-2015, 10:06 PM
Ok. I'll join just so this can start.

Aaron
09-20-2015, 10:38 PM
Aah, yet another game of PokeCheats Mafia. The excited players - the vulgar X!!, the weird Pokemon73, the overly serious Sylveon, the clueless Derose, the gay weeb sonriopoby123, the annoying SuperSceptile, the "Mafia God" Prospering, the inquisitive Blade Lord Nayru, the vegetable loving Lugia and the best guy of all time ever Zachgoose - all gathered in the dining hall of the PokeCheats Mafia Mansion.

"Everyone, please take a seat." an ominous voice rang out. They all looked around, completely terrified that they couldn't see where the voice was coming from. Nevertheless, all of them took a seat at the long table positioned in the middle of the dining hall.

"Before you came in, a slip of paper was sneakily put into your pocket. I would like you take it out of your pocket and look at it, but show no one. It has a single word on it; that is your role. There are three Mafia members in amongst the ten of you, and there have been clues left around the mansion that point in the direction of the Mafia members. However, there have been clues left around that could point you in the wrong direction. Tread carefully, as, for many of you, these will be the last few days you spend on Earth." the echoey voice from before warned. The group of ten terrified people took petrified glances around at each other. This was the beginning of the end...

1. X!! - Alive
2. Pokemon73 - Alive
3. Sylveon - Alive
4. Derose - Alive
5. sonriopoby123 - Alive
6. SuperSceptile - Alive
7. Prospering - Alive
8. Blade Lord Nayru - Alive
9. Lugia - Alive
10. Zachgoose - Alive

ROLES PMs HAVE BEEN SENT, AND NIGHT 1 BEGINS! YOU HAVE 24 HOURS!

Aaron
09-21-2015, 04:04 PM
"The first kill will take place in 24 hours. Mafia members, you know what to do. Prepare yourselves, young ones." the sinister tone warned. None of them reacted to what the voice had said, but instead reacted to the thought that many of them would be dead within the next week. Fear rose up the throat of many of the people there. They all stood up and looked around, looking for some kind of escape. Unfortunately, there were none. They were all trapped, like lambs ready for the slaughter.They all agreed that they should split up into equal groups to hunt for clues that could help in the day kill. Five of them disappeared to explore the gloomy halls of the mansion, while the other five stayed in the dining and turned up all the shelves in search for clues.

"WAAAAAAAAAH!" a spine-chilling scream bounced off of the echoey walls of the mansion, before being abruptly cut off. Everyone began trembling at the sound of the scream. It was mortifying. The remaining nine people all congregated at a child's tiny play room. In the centre of the room, in a bundled heap on the floor, led the "Mafia God", his clothing stained from the blood that spurted out of his neck. A large knife had been lodged in his throat. There was no hope for him; he was dead...

Prospering, the Cop, has been brutally murdered!

1. X!! - Alive
2. Pokemon73 - Alive
3. Sylveon - Alive
4. Derose - Alive
5. sonriopoby123 - Alive
6. SuperSceptile - Alive
7. Prospering - Dead - Night 1 - Cop
9. Lugia - Alive
10. Zachgoose - Alive

Day 1 begins! You have 48 hours from now!

Blade Lord Nayru
09-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Is there a roleblocker? My night action failed.

X!!
09-21-2015, 04:20 PM
How to win Mafia as Mafia: Always kill Prospering on night 1. (Gets the "X!! guarantees this" seal of approval).

Watcher, don't out unless you have a useful report. At this point, anyone who visits (even if the visited person isn't dead) is Mafia, since there are no longer any town roles that can visit.

Bomb can out and lead, then the Watcher can claim to them with their report(s) via PM.

PLOT TWIST: I'M THE WATCHER. ;D

Blade Lord Nayru
09-21-2015, 04:25 PM
The biggest plot twist is if Aaron is the cop, Prospering is mafia and I'm secretly the GM

Mind = blown

Also to put something of value into this post so that I'm not spamming, I'm reminding everyone that the mafia is the godfather (practically vanilla mafia now), hooker (roleblocking for the watcher) and stalker (metal detector)

SuperSceptile
09-21-2015, 04:31 PM
So I'm kind of joking but not joking at the same time with this. Nayru is town because I didn't die N1 confirmed. Inb4 scept is mafia because he didn't die N1 (kappa)

Derose
09-21-2015, 05:07 PM
Okey so am i the only one thinking that there is two people claiming being the watcher in this case Nayru and X since i don´t see Mafia roleblocking themselfs as a good strategy to hide themselfs? And besides there are no other town night actions that can be blocked besides watcher when the cop is already gone.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-21-2015, 05:09 PM
I don't think we're claiming already. Either of us could very well be the watcher, but neither of us has claimed it.

Derose
09-21-2015, 05:20 PM
Yeah, maybe i am too paranoid when it comes to reading.

X!!
09-21-2015, 06:06 PM
I have my own thoughts on Derose's post and I might as well clear up another thing while I'm at it. Nothing big, to be honest.

Okey so am i the only one thinking that there is two people claiming being the watcher in this case Nayru and X

Like Nayru said, either of us COULD be the Watcher, but neither of us has actually claimed the role.

i don´t see Mafia roleblocking themselfs as a good strategy to hide themselfs?

I don't quite understand what you mean by this. I think even if you wanted to roleblock yourself as Mafia, the game host won't let you. But simply claiming you have been roleblocked by someone else is a whole other story. It could work as a decent strategy. Like, if you want to fake a Cop claim in order to counter claim the real Cop, but don't want to involve other people in your report because it's too risky or you just can't come up with a good fake report, you can just say "I didn't get a report last night because I was roleblocked! And you, knowing that you or your partner roleblocked me, decided to claim my role!!!" or something like that.

I'm also going to assume your confusion about "Mafia roleblocking themselves" came from this post:

Is there a roleblocker? My night action failed.

Basically, before the game started, Nayru made this joke where she said "If I'm Mafia, I'm killing Scept on night 1 so that he can't make any posts in the thread." Since SuperSceptile is clearly not dead, the joke in her post is that she was Mafia and got roleblocked. Therefore, she couldn't kill Scept.

In case you're still confused, to make things easier, just don't take Nayru's first post seriously.

sonriopoby123
09-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Vote Blade Lord Nayru

sonriopoby123
09-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Wait no, misread. Vote X!!

Pokemon73
09-21-2015, 07:26 PM
ok who's gonna claim bomb status then?

sonriopoby123
09-21-2015, 07:27 PM
i dont like when people say what other peoples intentions are.

Zachgoose
09-21-2015, 11:05 PM
Nayru is bomb.

Zachgoose
09-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Also obligatory lynch sonrio

Pokemon73
09-21-2015, 11:47 PM
I find it hard to believe that Nayru is bomb...especially from Zach

Blade Lord Nayru
09-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Baby, I can be anything you want me to ;D

I might be bomb, but I might not be bomb. Although I'm sure as hell not claiming bomb. So that means I'm not bomb. Or am I?

If everyone decided to claim to me, I wouldn't complain, but I doubt that that would be a good idea.

sonriopoby123
09-22-2015, 12:06 AM
i am the bomb

Ayra
09-22-2015, 12:44 AM
It is not humanly possible to visit the bomb and not blow up, so the only way information as to who the bomb is can be obtained is by being told by either bomb themself or someone with whom the claim has been shared. And I doubt bomb would make a private revelation.

sonriopoby123
09-22-2015, 12:49 AM
bomb must be killed in order to blow up

Ayra
09-22-2015, 01:04 AM
That is true too, which further proves the point that, when the bomb is alive, it is humanly impossible to identify the bomb without a revelation. Zach, please explain your claim.

X!!
09-22-2015, 02:46 AM
i dont like when people say what other peoples intentions are.

I don't really understand what that has to do with my actions. All I did was explain that Nayru's first post was a joke and not meant to be taken seriously because some people might get confused or think she's dumbtelling as Mafia or something.

X!!
09-22-2015, 07:25 AM
Oh, and can the Bomb just out already? We can have the Watcher safely give us their reports this way.

Zachgoose
09-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Just in previous games, she has not claimed bomb even though the free clear is much more useful than the ability.

Also sonrio claimed Bomb. unvote sonrio

X!!
09-22-2015, 01:08 PM
I didn't take Sonrio's Bomb claim seriously, but whatever.

If there are no cc's, then the Watcher should PM Sonrio with their report.

Ayra
09-22-2015, 01:21 PM
I didn't either. The lack of an explanation told me the claim was a joke, so I ignored it entirely.

X!!
09-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Btw Lugia has yet to say anything and she could potentially be a cc.

Will post my reads and stuff after Lugia says something and we establish who the Bomb is.

sonriopoby123
09-22-2015, 02:12 PM
I feel offended because i am the bomb

SuperSceptile
09-22-2015, 04:52 PM
So if we're to assume that sonrio I'd not lying, it's safe to belive that nayru is either mafia or the watcher, considering her earlier comment.

Derose
09-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Just wondering how many would be on with lynching lugia if she doesn´t comply before the time runs just asking since it is a last resort since we probably would get to play another day without her vegging and taking down an additional player?

Blade Lord Nayru
09-22-2015, 09:55 PM
If Lugia seems to be about to veg, lynching her will be exactly the same as not lynching at all. We'd just be a little bit more happy about ourselves if she flipped mafia.

sonriopoby123
09-22-2015, 10:14 PM
if lugia is vegging im suiciding

Ayra
09-23-2015, 12:22 AM
Since Lugia is vegging again, I'm just going to vote to Lynch Lugia​ until she decides to respond.

X!!
09-23-2015, 01:17 AM
If Lugia flips Bomb, we're lynching Sonrio tomorrow. I feel like she's kind of likely to flip Villager though.

If Lugia is not the Bomb, the Watcher should PM Sonrio with their report before the night phase ends. Then Sonrio can tell us the Watcher's n1 (and n2, if they don't die) report, and their cc if they have one.

X!!
09-23-2015, 01:18 AM
Unless anyone has any better lynch options and a good reason for the lynch, Lynch Lugia.

inb4 lynch x joke

SuperSceptile
09-23-2015, 01:29 AM
The only other one I could think of lynching is nayru. She basically said it was safe to pm her roles, and implied she was bomb. That may have been a joke that went over my head though. For now, lynch Lugia

Pokemon73
09-23-2015, 01:32 AM
Lynch Lugia for now

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 03:40 AM
lugia wouldnt be mafia if shes been afk all this time

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 03:41 AM
oh and if lugia flips bomb i retract my bomb claim

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 04:14 AM

Blade Lord Nayru
09-23-2015, 09:07 AM
The only other one I could think of lynching is nayru. She basically said it was safe to pm her roles, and implied she was bomb.

http://www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-shrug%28d%29.gif

X!!
09-23-2015, 10:18 AM
The only other one I could think of lynching is nayru. She basically said it was safe to pm her roles, and implied she was bomb.

Correction: She said she wouldn't complain if people sent PMs with role claims to her, but that she also doubts that it's a good idea.

lugia wouldnt be mafia if shes been afk all this time

Not necessarily. There are three Mafia members. Even if she were to be afk, her partners could still vote for the night kill. That actually happened in the final SS Mafia game. Lugia was afk the entire time and Zach let me decide what her night actions would be. And even if she was town, she'd end up vegging and/or she'd have nothing to contribute at this point anyway.

No. Either you're the Bomb or you're not. If you think Lugia will flip Bomb, it's best for you to retract now and have the real Bomb out themselves. I don't want you claiming a role that you're not and then saying "lol nope i'm actually villager" when you end up looking suspicious.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-23-2015, 10:46 AM
X, I appreciate the help, but you don't need to defend me.

SuperSceptile
09-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Ah. I wasn't entirely sure on my doubts with Nayru. Once again, I misread something. As for sonrio, if you aren't bomb, it's best that you retract now.

X!!
09-23-2015, 12:05 PM
X, I appreciate the help, but you don't need to defend me.

I'm not necessarily defending you, I'm just correcting Scept.

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 02:19 PM
youre either watcher or youre not, x.

Pokemon73
09-23-2015, 02:41 PM
or both of you are lying, that could be a thing

X!!
09-23-2015, 02:47 PM
youre either watcher or youre not, x.

i don't recall claiming watcher. unlike you, where you pretty much just flat out said you're the bomb.

SuperSceptile
09-23-2015, 02:51 PM
Or everyone is lying and could actually explain things that they're saying. For example, P73, you haven't been talking much, and immediately jumped on the lugia bw after it started. Usually, that'd give me reason to suspect you, but in this case, we don't really have a choice because if we don't she vegs and we don't get any new info, and if she's town that would hurt us a lot. I'm also a little curious as to why sonrio claimed bomb in the 1st place if he just planned on retracting if someone cc'd him, but whatever. Right now, we're kind of forced to lynch Lugia unless she talks.

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 02:54 PM
We are not forced to lynch Lugia, if you think that you're just lazy. X, you liar, you claimed watcher in your opening post just to wifom after that.

I hate this game and once this day ends I'll probably sui but I'd much rather Vote Pokemon73

X!!
09-23-2015, 02:58 PM
X, you liar, you claimed watcher in your opening post just to wifom after that.

The winky face exists for a reason. ;D

i retract my 'claim'. is that better?

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 03:03 PM
i hate you .

Zachgoose
09-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Ok sonrio and scept are definitely mafia partners. Also yay for free town loss.

Lynch sonrio again

Derose
09-23-2015, 03:37 PM
??? Did i miss read the yay before the free town loss? But might as well lynch lugia

Blade Lord Nayru
09-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Ah, day 1, the time I use to try to get a feel for the game.
I have no idea what's going on right now. But it's interesting.

*insert popcorn gif here*

Pokemon73
09-23-2015, 07:37 PM
The reason I'm not talking is because I have school and a life thank you very much

Ayra
09-23-2015, 07:49 PM
As for the bomb claim, saying basically "I am XYZ unless someone else is" is a factual statement true for everyone, and therefore meaningless.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-23-2015, 07:52 PM
I'm the godfather unless someone else is

Ayra
09-23-2015, 07:53 PM
That being said, since Sonrio admit to circumstancially not being bomb, he probably is not bomb to begin with.

Aaron
09-23-2015, 08:36 PM
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOU'VE HAD OVER 48 HOURS AND HAVEN'T REALLY REACHED A DECISION SO I'LL EXTEND TO 72 HOURS, WHICH MEANS 5 PM GMT TOMORROW.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-23-2015, 08:47 PM
And then nothing happened for 24 more hours.

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 09:30 PM
The reason I'm not talking is because I have school and a life thank you very much

i mean so do we, but we still commit time to the game of course.

sonriopoby123
09-23-2015, 09:31 PM
Ok sonrio and scept are definitely mafia partners. Also yay for free town loss.

Lynch sonrio again

blatant LIE i could vote supersceptile too

Pokemon73
09-23-2015, 09:33 PM
i mean so do we, but we still commit time to the game of course.

Yes but I try my best, my mom is going through cemo right now and she comes first

SuperSceptile
09-23-2015, 09:39 PM
And I could lynch sonriopoboy123. Doesn't mean I'm lynching the right person.

Pokemon73
09-23-2015, 09:46 PM
I didn't take Sonrio's Bomb claim seriously, but whatever.

If there are no cc's, then the Watcher should PM Sonrio with their report.

But why PM sonrio? That leaves me with suspension on this

Blade Lord Nayru
09-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Sonrio-dono! Are you the bomb or are you not the bomb? I expect an absolute answer from you.

sonriopoby123
09-24-2015, 12:11 AM
i am the bomb

X!!
09-24-2015, 12:13 AM
But why PM sonrio? That leaves me with suspension on this

Because if no one else claims Bomb, then we have no choice but to believe that Sonrio is actually the Bomb because he's the only one who claimed Bomb.

sonriopoby123
09-24-2015, 12:25 AM
but remember, if lugia flips bomb, im not the bomb

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 12:28 AM
What if we are luring our roles to mafia?

X!!
09-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Just remember, Sonrio is currently the uncc'd Bomb. If he isn't the Bomb and the 'real' Bomb is actually not trying to cc, then that means

A. The 'real' Bomb is actually Lugia.
or
B. The 'real' Bomb is okay with having Sonrio receive Watcher claims because they are confident that he is town or simply making a really bad play.

But I'd suggest you don't lynch Sonrio for now. If someone else claims Bomb tomorrow, I'm not going to believe them, so if you're the Bomb, please out yourself today. Of course, using the same logic, if someone else gets revealed to be the Bomb, I'm not going to believe Sonrio or any of his excuses and will lynch him immediately.

sonriopoby123
09-24-2015, 12:29 AM
i can assure you i am not the mafia, but youre a pretty obvious watcher

X!!
09-24-2015, 12:31 AM
but remember, if lugia flips bomb, im not the bomb

so if lugia flips bomb, you're mafia. ;D

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 12:33 AM
I'm a villager not a watcher I promise

X!!
09-24-2015, 12:33 AM
What if we are luring our roles to mafia?

Then we can simply blame the 'real' Bomb for our loss because they didn't claim Bomb. ;DDD

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 12:37 AM
Then we can simply blame the 'real' Bomb for our loss because they didn't claim Bomb. ;DDD

We could also trick mafia in killing someone who hasn't claimed bomb

X!!
09-24-2015, 12:40 AM
We are not forced to lynch Lugia, if you think that you're just lazy.

Forgot to respond to this. Technically, we aren't forced to lynch Lugia, but if we want Town to win, we kind of are forced to lynch Lugia. If we lynch someone else and they flip Town, and Lugia turns into a vegetable on the same day and flips Town, then that would being us down to 4 Town, 3 Mafia. Then Mafia would only need to kill someone in the night phase and then they'd win.

Even if Lugia ends up selfvoting by default instead of turning into a vegetable, if we still mislynch someone today and Mafia kills someone else at night, on d2, we'd have 4 Town, 3 Mafia with one inactive Town member. So Mafia can pretty much force a nl and kill someone on n3 and win.

X!!
09-24-2015, 12:43 AM
We could also trick mafia in killing someone who hasn't claimed bomb

If that's what the 'real' Bomb is going for and they're willing to risk having someone who isn't actually the Bomb receive Watcher claims, then (like I said in one of my earlier posts) they are confident that Sonrio is sided with the Town. If Sonrio ends up being Mafia, then we can blame the 'real' Bomb for their failed gamble.

I'm literally just repeating what I said in one of my previous posts.

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 12:59 AM
Then just take the chance and lynch Sonrio so we don't have to blame the real bomber

Ayra
09-24-2015, 01:13 AM
Lynching Sonrio sounds safe, because what I see him having done is that maf stalked Lugia, knowing she'd probably veg, to know what her role is so that he has an opportunity to safely say "I'm this role. You have to believe me, because Lugia isn't," knowing that it wouldn't be her role. The fact that it can lure people to PM their role to him only adds suspicion. In all, Sonrio looks like bad.

withdraw vote

Lynch Sonrio

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 01:19 AM
Lynch Sonrio stop being sneaky Sonrio, I'm sure someone will expload tomorrow

Derose
09-24-2015, 01:20 AM
Unless i don´t ask this in time i would literally have dreams with the town losing if both flipped town.

Is it wrong of me to suspect Zach as Mafia only because of the words Yay free town loss in an earlier post?

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 01:21 AM
Unless i don´t ask this in time i would literally have dreams with the town losing if both flipped town.

Is it wrong of me to suspect Zach as Mafia only because of the words Yay free town loss in an earlier post?

We can get Zach tomorrow if he doesn't get killed tonight

sonriopoby123
09-24-2015, 01:21 AM
not wrong at all derose. the two votes on me dont really bother me since, well, im the bomb

X!!
09-24-2015, 01:23 AM
Then just take the chance and lynch Sonrio so we don't have to blame the real bomber

The thing is, he's the only one who had claimed Bomb, so we don't exactly know if there's even another person out there who's actually Bomb.

Lynching Sonrio sounds safe, because what I see him having done is that maf stalked Lugia, knowing she'd probably veg, to know what her role is so that he has an opportunity to safely say "I'm this role. You have to believe me, because Lugia isn't," knowing that it wouldn't be her role. The fact that it can lure people to PM their role to him only adds suspicion. In all, Sonrio looks like bad.

withdraw vote

Lynch Sonrio

If Lugia vegs and we mislynch today, Mafia wins. I don't want to take that risk, especially when you're lynching the uncc'd Bomb. Also, your reasoning requires Sonrio to assume that Lugia would be inactive the entire time before the game starts. Lugia was quite active in the previous game. How would he know she would suddenly stop being active for this game?

Blade Lord Nayru
09-24-2015, 01:06 PM
Lugia, this is your last chance.

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 01:24 PM
Its the final countdown

Derose
09-24-2015, 01:45 PM
I am withdrawing my lynch since i don´t see lugia coming back anytime soon.

So i am going with Lynch Zachgoose not because i don´t randomly pick but out of my own reason of thinking he is mafia and could be aiming for an easy town loss since mafia knows their partners.

SuperSceptile
09-24-2015, 01:53 PM
Switching my lynch to lynch lugia
I don't want a random veg losing us the game. Also derose, Zach didn't say he wanted town to lose lol. He was being sarcastic.

Pokemon73
09-24-2015, 01:57 PM
I'd rather get rid of sonrio cause I dont like liars

sonriopoby123
09-24-2015, 01:59 PM
i really hope lugia is vegging

Derose
09-24-2015, 03:08 PM
Well i will simply withdraw my lynch and hope that lynch lugia doesn´t ends up being downfall for town. I will just hope for second day for now.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-24-2015, 03:47 PM
Right now, lynching Lugia will get us in a lylo tomorrow unless we get an unexpected vig or something. Another veg maybe, although I consider that unlikely.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Lynch Lugia

Aaron
09-24-2015, 06:57 PM
It was surprisingly cold in the Pokecheats Mansion. You would've thought the programmers would put in some central heating or something, but they didn't. Rude, I know. Everyone just stared at the dead body of Prospering, completely dumbfounded and terrified.

"Shall we split up and investigate again?" X offered. Everyone else shared petrified glances at each other, but then nodded in agreement. Unforunately for them, there was one that was a bit more stubborn and hotheaded. Lugia.

"I don't need you guys, I can search for clues on my own!" she declared, although her voice was shaky. She turned abruptly on her heel and began walking down the hallway. Slowly, she walked into the kitchen, turning her head around the doorway first to make sure there were no traps. She took a small, timid step across the threshold of the kitchen, and, when she discovered she wasn't in any immediate danger, she walked over to the freezer. After grabbing hold of the handle, she opened the door slowly and stepped inside. It was a walk-in freezer, so there was a bound to be a clue there. Unfortunately for her, she felt a large force against her back. The door was then slammed shut behind her, and locked. She was trapped in this icy prison, doomed to die alone, and afraid...

Lugia, the Watcher, has been lynched!

1. X!! - Alive
2. Pokemon73 - Alive
3. Sylveon - Alive
4. Derose - Alive
5. sonriopoby123 - Alive
6. SuperSceptile - Alive
9. Lugia - Dead - Day 1 - Watcher
10. Zachgoose - Alive

Night 2 begins! You have 24 hours from now!

Aaron
09-25-2015, 06:47 PM
X had had an odd feeling since he'd gotten to the Mansion. He felt like something bad was looming for him. Something he couldn't do anything about, and something terrifying. He pushed the thought to the back of his mind, because all he could think was to survive.

"Ok, can anyone see anything that points to the Mafia members?" he asked, taking control of the situation to give him a better chance of survival. They all shook their heads, too scared to even speak. He shrugged his shoulders. Deciding to look for clues on his own, he left the room and walked across the hallway, entering the bathroom. After stopping to do a quick ****, he opened the cupboard above the sink. What followed was a loud bang.

"NOOOOOO, KAWAII-DESU! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he squealed, as he fell to the ground. A bullet hole had placed itself in between his eyes, with a bullet lodged deep into his skull. Everyone ran frantically to the bathroom, to see the body of a gay, Korean teenager lying on the ground. A bit of paper was sticking out of his pocket. SuperSceptile picked it up, unfolded it and read it...

"I'm in love with sonriopoby123"

X, the Villager, has been killed!

1. X!! - Dead - Night 2 - Villager
2. Pokemon73 - Alive
3. Sylveon - Alive
4. Derose - Alive
5. sonriopoby123 - Alive
6. SuperSceptile - Alive
10. Zachgoose - Alive

Day 2 begins! You have 48 hours from now!

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 07:06 PM
goddamnit.

Pokemon73
09-25-2015, 07:09 PM
Lynch Sonrio I don't like liars, and he is one of them

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 07:17 PM
pokemon73 are you illterate

Pokemon73
09-25-2015, 07:24 PM
You are lying about being bomb, I have been bomb this entire time, I wanted someone else to claim bomb just so town could have the extra member they needed to survive, but now that we are this close to losing, you made yourself look bad

Ayra
09-25-2015, 07:35 PM
I'm going to have to side with 73, and keep the same hypothesis as the previous day with a slight modification. Rather than having stalked Lugia, they S'd 73. Sonrio claimed bomb expecting the actual bomb to not cc, and did the thing where they'd say "if this person isn't bomb, I am" knowing the bomb would be someone else. It was simply really convenient for them that someone vegged, although the same could have been accomplished by pushing for anyone else to be lynched.

Lynch Sonrio

Blade Lord Nayru
09-25-2015, 08:42 PM
73 and Sylveon are looking like a pretty obvious scum team right now. That logic has so many holes in it that I don't know where to begin.

SuperSceptile
09-25-2015, 08:47 PM
Part of me agrees with Nayru. If you really are the bomb P73, I don't see why you didn't claim the day before. On the other hnd, sonrio has been scummy this entire time. I feel like sonrio isn't bomb but at the same time I don't believe P73 is either. Any other bomb claims? Probably not.

Pokemon73
09-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Part of me agrees with Nayru. If you really are the bomb P73, I don't see why you didn't claim the day before. On the other hnd, sonrio has been scummy this entire time. I feel like sonrio isn't bomb but at the same time I don't believe P73 is either. Any other bomb claims? Probably not.

who would claim bomb day 1 or 2? its not safe unless someone really wanted that extra vote advantage

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm retracting my bomb claim and you sure are dumb to hide

Ayra
09-25-2015, 09:39 PM
73 and Sylveon are looking like a pretty obvious scum team right now. That logic has so many holes in it that I don't know where to begin.

You know, instead of saying "both of you are using logic I don't agree with so you must be a scum pair," you can actually explain what your logic is.

Ayra
09-25-2015, 09:42 PM
The fact that Sonrio just retracted his claim as it became apparent that someone else is bomb just shows that he clearly meant to deceive us. Sonrio is a liar, there is no other way to see it.

SuperSceptile
09-25-2015, 09:43 PM
who would claim bomb day 1 or 2? its not safe unless someone really wanted that extra vote advantage

It's completely safe. You can't be killed by the mafia unless they're willing to sacrifice themselves. All outing yourself as bomb does is give town a clear, and if a mafia ccs or claims first it gives town a mafia member to catch. It's a straight up win situation for the town.

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 10:02 PM
The fact that Sonrio just retracted his claim as it became apparent that someone else is bomb just shows that he clearly meant to deceive us. Sonrio is a liar, there is no other way to see it.

If I meant to deceive you, as mafia, I would've never retracted my claim. Why on earth would I keep saying those posts yesterday? Why do you think I was not agreeing on lynching Lugia? Do you not have anyone else to vote?

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 10:09 PM
I'm going to have to side with 73, and keep the same hypothesis as the previous day with a slight modification. Rather than having stalked Lugia, they S'd 73. Sonrio claimed bomb expecting the actual bomb to not cc, and did the thing where they'd say "if this person isn't bomb, I am" knowing the bomb would be someone else. It was simply really convenient for them that someone vegged, although the same could have been accomplished by pushing for anyone else to be lynched.

Lynch Sonrio

I also really don't understand this at all...

You are saying:
Mafia (me) stalked P73, claimed the role to...what? What thing? A statement isn't a strategy.

P73's claim was really bad and I'd probably have no trouble winning this as mafia since Nayru and possibly Scept were leaning towards my side.

I like this post.

That last statement feels like you wanted to type something but couldn't think of anything. You're coasting, and probably scum. Vote SuperSceptile

SuperSceptile
09-25-2015, 10:13 PM
I also really don't understand this at all...

You are saying:
Mafia (me) stalked P73, claimed the role to...what? What thing? A statement isn't a strategy.

P73's claim was really bad and I'd probably have no trouble winning this as mafia since Nayru and possibly Scept were leaning towards my side.

I like this post.

That last statement feels like you wanted to type something but couldn't think of anything. You're coasting, and probably scum. Vote SuperSceptile

That's a really odd reason to lynch somebody. I typed that because I was curious as to whether anyone else wanted to claim bomb, because I didn't believe you were one, and I got a huge scum reading off of P73. I said probably not becuase it's unlikely to for 3 claims. Now that you have retracted for good, P73 is less suspicious. That's all. If you really want to lynch me go ahead.

Zachgoose
09-25-2015, 10:13 PM
I think the mafia is pretty obvious here... From day 1 sonrio's been claiming bomb to fish for roles. I doubt it's even a coincidence Lugia died too. I scumread sonrio and SS from the start.

Lynch sonriopoby123

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 10:18 PM
That's a really odd reason to lynch somebody. I typed that because I was curious as to whether anyone else wanted to claim bomb, because I didn't believe you were one, and I got a huge scum reading off of P73. I said probably not becuase it's unlikely to for 3 claims. Now that you have retracted for good, P73 is less suspicious. That's all. If you really want to lynch me go ahead.

why would there be 3 bomb claims...

pokemon73 is not "less" suspicious he is NOT suspicious because he is the BOMB

I think the mafia is pretty obvious here... From day 1 sonrio's been claiming bomb to fish for roles. I doubt it's even a coincidence Lugia died too. I scumread sonrio and SS from the start.

Lynch sonriopoby123

huh

No one claimed to me. I never asked for roles. I only fakeclaimed to help hide the bomb, which ended up horribly. I think it's an insult to say I'm mafia here...

Zachgoose
09-25-2015, 10:23 PM
You claimed bomb so many times d1 and then immediately retracted it? I'm sorry but if you're not scum then I quit mafia forever.

SS is still mafia too imo.

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 10:31 PM
You claimed bomb so many times d1 and then immediately retracted it? I'm sorry but if you're not scum then I quit mafia forever.

SS is still mafia too imo.

I went in fully knowing I would be retracting. Why the hell would I be retracting after all the **** that happened day 1? Do you expect everyone to believe you, who had barely talked at all? This post is practically filler.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-25-2015, 10:51 PM
....sonrio's confusing me

Ayra
09-25-2015, 11:30 PM
If I meant to deceive you, as mafia, I would've never retracted my claim. Why on earth would I keep saying those posts yesterday? Why do you think I was not agreeing on lynching Lugia? Do you not have anyone else to vote?

"If I were mafia, I wouldn't have retracted at all" In other words, you retracted to fool us that you are a villager, knowing that continuing to play bomb would be less believable. You're playing the really obvious strategy of claiming whichever role is immediately most believable.

sonriopoby123
09-25-2015, 11:44 PM
i was in a position to win today as mafia and i dont think id want all this suspicion on me. explain how retracting there as mafia was a good strategy.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-25-2015, 11:50 PM
So, maybe P73 and Sylveon aren't scum. In that case, P73, we needed bomb to out yesterday
You weren't very cooperative.

Sonrio, I don't understand why you'd do something like that, but I'll agree that you were in a position to win. I know that I'd probably have pushed for P73's lynch if you hadn't retracted.

Sylveon, your logic is about as holy as the Bible. There's actually too many things wrong for me to be able to pick one.

also there's other people playing but I don't remember who they are

Ayra
09-25-2015, 11:54 PM
Because, other than Nayru, whom I also have a few doubts about, nobody was willing to believe your bomb claim when 73 countered. It was your plan all along to let town believe you were bomb until 73 would reveal and you would support his claim by retracting and playing vil.

SuperSceptile
09-25-2015, 11:55 PM
Sylveon, your logic is about as holy as the Bible.
What?
/10char

Pokemon73
09-25-2015, 11:59 PM
So, maybe P73 and Sylveon aren't scum. In that case, P73, we needed bomb to out yesterday
You weren't very cooperative.

Sonrio, I don't understand why you'd do something like that, but I'll agree that you were in a position to win. I know that I'd probably have pushed for P73's lynch if you hadn't retracted.

Sylveon, your logic is about as holy as the Bible. There's actually too many things wrong for me to be able to pick one.

also there's other people playing but I don't remember who they are

The main reason I didn't say I was bomb was to give mafia one more day to maybe kill me and help out just a little bit

sonriopoby123
09-26-2015, 12:07 AM
Because, other than Nayru, whom I also have a few doubts about, nobody was willing to believe your bomb claim when 73 countered. It was your plan all along to let town believe you were bomb until 73 would reveal and you would support his claim by retracting and playing vil.

That's....literally what I did.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-26-2015, 12:15 AM
Because, other than Nayru, whom I also have a few doubts about, nobody was willing to believe your bomb claim when 73 countered.

At the time, I think only you and P73 had posted on the topic. (Maybe Scept had too, but I don't consider him relevant.) Getting a little bit hasty, are you?

Ayra
09-26-2015, 12:59 AM
Since I did not notice Nayru's post prior to my latest, since her suspicion of me is reduced, mine of her is reduced in equal proportion.

Derose
09-26-2015, 01:27 AM
I just wanna ask how sonrio is so important to you guys? since it is simply the same as yesterday.

Zachgoose
09-26-2015, 05:45 AM
Sonrio claimed bomb repeatedly the other day only ONCE PEOPLE PUT LYNCH VOTES ON HIM, as if he were a mafia member trying to get votes off him.

He's suddenly not bomb now that Pokemon73 is today. This does seem a little bandwagony to me, but my vote is staying on sonrio. My gut feeling from d1 was him and all evidence really points to him being mafia.

Derose
09-26-2015, 09:43 AM
So are u saying your little 3 man group is full of town people then?

sonriopoby123
09-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Sonrio claimed bomb repeatedly the other day only ONCE PEOPLE PUT LYNCH VOTES ON HIM, as if he were a mafia member trying to get votes off him.

He's suddenly not bomb now that Pokemon73 is today. This does seem a little bandwagony to me, but my vote is staying on sonrio. My gut feeling from d1 was him and all evidence really points to him being mafia.

That was me getting into character!!!! Pokemon73 was the only one putting votes on me and now I understand why. You're desperate.

Derose
09-26-2015, 10:53 PM
Just curious is it wrong of me to be super duper supicious of some people in this mafia game? Namely Zach and P73, Just to get some conversation on who to lynch going.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-26-2015, 10:58 PM
OK, so, Scept has barely participated, and when he has, it's either been completely pointless posts or.... well, he might have had 1 or 2 pro-town posts, but that's hardly...

Lynch SuperSceptile

sonriopoby123
09-26-2015, 11:51 PM
Just curious is it wrong of me to be super duper supicious of some people in this mafia game? Namely Zach and P73, Just to get some conversation on who to lynch going.

Might I say most of your posts have been basically you asking questions about your actions, and not really voicing opinions or reasons on the current conversation. Not too good for you

SuperSceptile
09-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Maybe I have a life lol. I'm getting huge scum readings from sonrio, Zach and possibly sylveon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were the mafia team. Especially Zach and sonrio, don't you think Zach has been targeting sonrio way too much, and sonrio has been defending relentlessly. Sylveon has also been going after sonrio so I feel like it could be just Zach and sylveon with someone else. I don't know. We're starting to run out of time. I'm going to go with the majority vote and lynch sonrio. Why? For all the reasons already stated and because he targeted me. I'm getting huge town reading from nayru.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-27-2015, 12:00 AM
I'm getting huge town reading from nayru.

What

Also, you suspect Zach and Sylveon of being a mafia team, yet you vote sonrio? I'll be honest, I have no idea what to make of sonrio's posts, but you're confusing the hell out of me.
Maybe you failed to notice that this is lylo.

sonriopoby123
09-27-2015, 12:09 AM
Maybe I have a life lol. I'm getting huge scum readings from sonrio, Zach and possibly sylveon. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were the mafia team. Especially Zach and sonrio, don't you think Zach has been targeting sonrio way too much, and sonrio has been defending relentlessly. Sylveon has also been going after sonrio so I feel like it could be just Zach and sylveon with someone else. I don't know. We're starting to run out of time. I'm going to go with the majority vote and lynch sonrio. Why? For all the reasons already stated and because he targeted me. I'm getting huge town reading from nayru.

For this post alone, you should be lynched post haste

sonriopoby123
09-27-2015, 12:10 AM
"Oh these 3 are scum, but 2 of them feel like theyre a team with someone else, so im gonna vote the other guy because they are as well, and hes voting me"

SuperSceptile
09-27-2015, 12:30 AM
I said I suspect sonrio Zach and sylveon to be a mafia team. If you have no idea what to get out of sonrios posts, I don't see why you would lynch me. I know this is lylo. I only voted sonrio because out of my 3 suspects, sonrio has the most votes on him. I'd easily switch my vote.

Derose
09-27-2015, 01:50 AM
For now i should literally avoid using my lynch since it will lock the votes, plus i shouldn´t take P73 for granted when involving my suspiction of Zach in day 1 since either he not remembering what he writes or he could be partner with Zach since town doesn´t know who is town members.

sonriopoby123
09-27-2015, 04:30 PM
I said I suspect sonrio Zach and sylveon to be a mafia team. If you have no idea what to get out of sonrios posts, I don't see why you would lynch me. I know this is lylo. I only voted sonrio because out of my 3 suspects, sonrio has the most votes on him. I'd easily switch my vote.

thats a horrible reeeason to vote someone and you literally skaid that you felt the totherr two felt like a team with someoen else

Aaron
09-27-2015, 09:34 PM
Everyone that remained alive congregated back in the dining hall, to share the information that they had all gathered.

"FROM THE EVIDENCE I HAVE FOUND, I HAVE GATHERED THAT SONRIO IS LE MAFIA!" Pokemon73 screamed. Sylveon, Sceptile and Zach all nodded in agreement, and the four of them all advanced towards Sonrio. He backed against the wall, but Nayru jumped in front of him.

"Now hold on guys! Sceptile is so scummy right now, we should totally kill him!" she reasoned. Unfortunately, none of them listened. They pushed her out of the way and grabbed hold of Sonrio, walking him up the stairs.

"NO, DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY BOYFRIEND, BRENT, AFTER THIS!" he begged.

"Not a chance, you are definitely Mafia!" Sceptile bellowed. The group then opened the highest window in the building, and chucked Sonrio out of it. A blood-chilling scream was followed by the sounds of bones crunching. They looked down to see what they'd accomplished. Sceptile, Zach and Sylveon then turned to Pokemon73, evil smiles on their faces. Pokemon73 stumbled backwards, but it was too late. A long knife was plunged into his chest. He fell to the ground, and outstretched his hand.

"I...I trusted you..." he muttered. Zach looked at his partners, and then back at Pokemon73.

"You trusted the wrong people." he smirked, before leaving Pokemon73 to die a pain-filled death. They made their way back down to the dining hall, where Nayru and Derose eagerly awaited the news.

"Did everything go well?" Derose asked. Sylveon nodded, but the trio started advancing towards Nayru and Derose slowly. Nayru noticed the looks on their faces, and took a cautious step back. She fell against the wall, and looked around. There was nowhere left to run.

"Oh dear. What are you going to do now...?" Sylveon asked mockingly, as the trio continued walking towards Derose and Nayru menacingly...

Sonriopoby123, the Villager, has been lynched! MAFIA WINS!

1. X!! - Dead - Night 2 - Villager
2. Pokemon73 - Alive - Bomb
3. Sylveon - Alive - Godfather
4. Derose - Alive - Villager
5. sonriopoby123 - Dead - Day 2 - Villager
6. SuperSceptile - Alive - Stalker
8. Blade Lord Nayru - Alive - Villager
10. Zachgoose - Alive - Hooker

sonrio is bad and he should give me brent for adam or i will kill him

Starry
09-27-2015, 09:38 PM
Even though he was scum himself, a promise is a promise. You have to quit Mafia now, Zach. (kappa)

Pokemon73
09-27-2015, 09:42 PM
I had a feeling Zach and Scept was Mafia, Sylveon no clue

Aaron
09-27-2015, 09:46 PM
IF YOU HAD A FEELING WHY DIDNT YOU ******* LYNCH THEM

Pokemon73
09-27-2015, 09:47 PM
I felt like fakers walk right into being lynched

sonriopoby123
09-27-2015, 09:58 PM
your face when i was right on sceptile and zach the whole time

SuperSceptile
09-27-2015, 10:04 PM
lol I suck at mafia. Anyways, Sylveon would have probably been fine even if Zach and I had died, because sonrio and derose were acting more scummy than him anyway. But hey once we got cop n1 the game was pretty much over from the start.

Zachgoose
09-28-2015, 12:32 AM
We all 3 were so blatantly scummy that game. Eh, it sucks because of both PR deaths at the start. What can you do?

Even though he was scum himself, a promise is a promise. You have to quit Mafia now, Zach. (kappa)
Done.

Ayra
09-28-2015, 12:34 AM
It just so happened to be that one PR went to the guy who must always be killed N1, and the other to the lady who always vegs.

Prospering
09-28-2015, 02:06 AM
The meta never dies. N1 pros and u win as mafia guarenteeeeeeed with your money back.

X!!
09-28-2015, 08:16 AM
Oh btw, everyone seemed to think that the Hooker can roleblock the Watcher. That's actually not the case. The Hooker only roleblocks visiting roles (since the Watcher does not visit, they can't be roleblocked by the Hooker). But I decided not to say anything about it just so the Hooker could unnecessarily visit someone and potentially get spotted by the Watcher. Not like it mattered anyway, our Watcher ended up turning into a vegetable.

I also need to play more games with Sylveon. I thought Nayru, Scept, and Zach were Mafia. So I really couldn't tell if Sylveon was being scummy or if he simply messed up somewhere because of being somewhat new to this whole Mafia thing.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-28-2015, 04:05 PM
K, so, I knew Scept and Sylveon were mafia, and I knew Derose was town. Well, I didn't really know, it was just what I thought.
The rest I had no opinion of.
Now, if the town hadn't been so obsessed with lynching sonrio, we might have gotten somewhere.

Prospering
09-28-2015, 05:45 PM
Just bad luck for town with both pr's gone by n2. Strange how lugia didn't veg during the night phase. Inb4 she had a good report lol