PDA

View Full Version : WHO WOULD WIN: Batman vs Lord Voldemort

UbersSuck20
10-18-2015, 06:39 PM
Both get 3 weeks of prep time.
No-holds-barred match.
No outside interference. (that includes no horcruxes, Joker or Robin)
Both have their ultimate gear.

WHO WINS?

Dragonite
10-18-2015, 06:49 PM
Voldemort could kill Batman from anywhere in the arena but I don't believe he's terribly smart, so I'm going to go with Batman. Idk he could set up a bunch of decoys or something.

Aaron
10-18-2015, 06:56 PM
Voldemort without Horcruxes literally doesn't exist because he dies if they are all destroyed, so Batman.

Ayra
10-18-2015, 07:05 PM
I am familiar with neither, so I'm going to trust that Aaron and Drago know what they're talking about and go with Batman.

Kevin Chase Lumin
10-18-2015, 07:24 PM
Aaron (the british one), you're mistaken. He who shall not be named does not die upon losing all of his Horcruxes. He has to be actually killed when the Horcruxes are all gone to actually die.

Aaron
10-18-2015, 07:28 PM
Oh. Either way Batman wins because Voldemort isn't as smart or sneaky as Batman.

SuperSceptile
10-18-2015, 07:31 PM
It depends. Are we assuming that they're both out of character? Because Batman wouldn't kill him. If this isn't a death battle, Batman wins for reasons already stated. If it is, Voldemort wins because Batman has no balls (kappa). Also, it depends on what incarnation of Batman this is. Any of the movie batmans get curb stomped by Voldemort, so I'm assuming we're going with comic batman.
(I'm extremely familiar with both of the source materials btw.)

UbersSuck20
10-18-2015, 07:41 PM
I said "no-holds-barred" meaning anything is allowed. You can take it either way, death battle or not. But no outside interference.

So it looks like Batman is winning this?

Leafeon
10-18-2015, 07:51 PM
NEEEEEERDS

Kevin Chase Lumin
10-18-2015, 07:54 PM
I see Batman as being fast enough to avoid all of Voldemort's curses and spells, and then beating the crap out of him. But Voldemort would probably require about 3 hits to go down, while hitting Batman once would decide the battle.

SuperSceptile
10-18-2015, 07:59 PM
I see Batman as being fast enough to avoid all of Voldemort's curses and spells, and then beating the crap out of him. But Voldemort would probably require about 3 hits to go down, while hitting Batman once would decide the battle.

If Batman gets in close it's over.

Great Lord Diego
10-19-2015, 08:16 PM
So, how exactly does the Magic in the HP series work?
Can a wizard channel its powers without a wand? Does the wand has some sort of connection with the wizard that allows him to not lose grip of it in the middle of a battle?

SuperSceptile
10-19-2015, 08:29 PM
So, how exactly does the Magic in the HP series work?
Can a wizard channel its powers without a wand? Does the wand has some sort of connection with the wizard that allows him to not lose grip of it in the middle of a battle?

I'm pretty sure it's extremely difficult without a wand, if not impossible. In terms of disarming, they've never really clarified. The only time people get disarmed are when they get hit by the spell Expeliarmus, which is Harry's signature spell. This really isn't all that relevant though. The deciding factor of this match is whether or not Batman can get in close without being hit by magic. I believe that answer would be yes, considering Batman is extremely sneaky, and can even sneak around superman, who has super hearing.

Great Lord Diego
10-19-2015, 08:32 PM
Right.
So basically as I see it, there's no kind of envirnmental magic, aka, Voldemort wouldn't be able to know where Batman is hiding because he can sense it, or you know, squirrels that tells him where he is, that kind of magic crap.
In that case, Voldemort is fudged

Starry
10-19-2015, 10:59 PM
voldemort couldn't even kill a baby, how would he be able to kill batman (kappa)