PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Sport to Play/Watch

dud190
01-17-2016, 03:15 AM
So.... the title pretty much asks the question that I want to ask. What is your favorite sport to play?

Or.....

If you don't play any sports, which ones do you like to watch?

Or....

You can answer both questions.

Dragonite
01-17-2016, 07:05 AM
Baseball and baseball. I don't even know why, there's just something enthralling about the challenge involved in whacking a little round sphere flying at you at high velocity with a narrow stick of wood that's only a little thicker than the ball is. And also chasing stuff down in the outfield, for some reason.

And also this guy (https://twitter.com/Noahsyndergaard).

JB
01-17-2016, 10:33 AM
I used to be pretty good at tennis, so I like playing and watching that. More on watching, I like to keep tabs on basketball on occassion...I dunno. I'm not much of a sports lover anymore...

Ayra
01-30-2016, 06:18 PM
I don't play anything, and I watch Baseball and hockey.

buycsgoskins
03-23-2016, 06:03 AM
In accordance with a written report by nba 2k16 mt (http://www.mmovc.com/nba-2k16-mt) Sports' Jon Rothstein, the Wolverines may participate in the 2016 2K Sports Common alongside Marquette, Pittsburgh and Southern Methodist.

Merga
03-23-2016, 12:44 PM
I like watching American football (Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas State Wildcats (college)), football/soccer (Sporting KC/Liverpool/Bayern Munich), baseball (Kansas City Royals (CHAMPIONS BB, srry Dragonite)), and basketball (Memphis Grizzlies, Houston Rockets, Kansas Jayhawks (college)).

I guess if you want to call these sports I do watch a little eSports (specifically LoL, CS:GO, and Smash), and WWE on the down low.

Dragonite
03-24-2016, 04:35 AM
baseball (Kansas City Royals)

am I just going insane or do we really have to deal with you on opening day next month?

Ayra
03-24-2016, 07:43 AM
Yes, we will be infiltrating your OD, and yes, we will beat your *** again.

Dragonite
03-24-2016, 05:47 PM
get your butt back to San Diego :<

Xerodragon12
03-24-2016, 06:56 PM
I played tennis a lot back in high school, but it soon transitioned to martial arts in college. I used to play baseball and soccer/football, but I haven't done that since elementary school.

janesill
03-31-2016, 09:34 AM
2 of my favorite sports: MMA and Football! But I love football the most and I will be rooting for Team England for the upcoming Euro 2016 (http://sportnextbet.com/). Sad thing is, they lost one player last Saturday due to a nasty injury. Jack Butman injured his ankle that costs him his appearance for the entire season. But I am sure Tema England will be just fine as it is. As per MMA, I love UFC but I don't like the idea of having a Diaz - Mcgregor rematch in UFC 200..

TyphlosionX
11-28-2016, 01:34 AM
I enjoy playing basketball and watching it, maybe some football too. I really enjoy watching high school mix tapes of high school recruits,highlights,etc.

ShadowMr.L
11-28-2016, 02:22 AM
I don't really enjoy sports. But I have fond memories of watching hockey and baseball games.

I don't mind playing soccer or swimming, though.