PDA

View Full Version : First post/not

thedynamikone
05-18-2016, 03:46 PM
sup, used to come here when it was pokestation i think? not sure if its the same place. Hey anyways though if it is the same place it's good to see it back. i used to use the name shade, for anyone that might remember.

Blade Lord Nayru
05-19-2016, 01:53 AM
I..... don't remember a pokestation..... though some of the older members might remember.

Nice to see a new face though

Dragonite
05-19-2016, 02:10 AM
There was a period of time a while ago when Super Skarmory forums were fused with Pokéstation. Don't believe it was a particularly successful version of the forum, but hey.

thedynamikone
05-20-2016, 12:08 PM
Yeah i think that's what happened, I was originally part of some pre-pokestation forums called Team Uber (This was some years ago) i was a battler, graphics designer, spriter, creative writer and website coder, then it merged to pokestation, thats also how i tracked this place down trying to find out if it re-started after the merge split, but i guess not. Never the less it's good to see some remnants of the old days back online and its a pleasure to be here ^_^

Zachgoose
05-20-2016, 04:27 PM
Yeah, Pokestation/Pokecheats has probably been restarted about 5 times over the course of many years! Glad to see an older user here, though!