PDA

View Full Version : idk what to title this really ://

Aaron
04-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Hey, guys. I doubt many people will see this, since it doesn't look like a whole lot of people come on this forum anymore, but I have some things I want to say.

The first thing is I'm sorry. Back when everything kicked off with people saying that the forums were dead and all that, I was completely the instigator. I completely hold my hands up and say that all of that was my fault and I feel like such an ******* for it. I acted so flippant and uninterested with the current state of the forums, and unwilling to help in any way to get them back up and running. And, for that, I really apologise. I was absolutely wrong to act in such an immature and foolish way, but that isn't me now. I wish it wasn't me then, but it was. It was funny at the time, but looking back I feel like such a little **** for it.

The truth is, I really love this place and honestly still hold it dear. Despite the fact that it really isn't in the best shape right now, I think it will always have a special place in my heart. It was because of this old place that I met some of the friends that I hold closest to my heart to this day, and for that I will be forever grateful. As much as I went on back in the day about this place being dead, I think that things can still be done to help it get back up and running, and I want to be a part of that should it happen.

Idk why I've suddenly felt the need to say all this, but it's the truth. I shouldn't have acted the way I did and I'm sorry. Maybe I'm taking this all too seriously, but I felt that this needed to be said.