PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] Just One Kiss... Please?

Flame Mistress
04-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, thought this section needed to get started up. So I am planning on writing some shipping fics. And behold, the first fic on this forum! :D

Rating: PG
A/N: there are littles stars at the end of each paragraph, just ignore them please.
Enjoy! And please R&R!

A beautiful sunset enclosed the sky of the suburbs of Goldenrod City. The weather was unusually mild for a February evening like this; and not just any February evening it was, it was Valentine's Day.*
So with no doubt, the restaurants were crowded.*
The streets were almost empty, for most people were having their sweet Valentine's dinner somewhere else, but there were two 12-year-olds lurking around the near-barren roads, looking for a restaurant with a vacant table.*
"I'm hungry," the boy with black hair and a cap on backwards moaned, his stomach growling, for the gazillionth time that evening.*
"Oh shut up, Ethan, it's not just you who's hungry," the girl with double brown ponytails with a white hat on, "it's all of us, and we're not whining like you are, so quit it."
"Quil Quilava," her Quilava next to her nodded in agreement.*
"But Lyra-"
"Shuttup."
They were planning to order something simple yet scrumptious *from the PokéCentre café, but - disaster - a power cut occurred in the PokéCentre, and the systems were shut down temporarily, including the kitchenware. Therefore they were forced to find their own places to eat.*
--------------------------------------------------------------
The two trainers walked, and walked, and walked, and walked... And found not a single restaurant with an empty table for two. After about half an hour of hopeless searching, Ethan collapsed onto a bench, his stomach and mouth groaning all the same.*
"Lyra, can't we just fish something out of the water? There's bound to be at least one carp or salmon in there, we can cook that," Ethan complained, his Bayleef joining in with the whimpering. Quilava rolled his eyes.*
"We can't," Lyra replied simply.*
"Why not?"
"Firstly, there aren't any fish around here, let alone Magikarp. Secondly, even if we did catch something, we don't have the right cooking appliances. Thirdly, since when did we have a flipping fishing rod?"
Ethan hesitated. "Good point," he finally said.*
--------------------------------------------------------------
After another long search, the duo finally cane across a suspicious-looking alley. "Should we try it?" Ethan asked.*
"Do you really think a restaurant would be here?"
"Well, maybe?"
"Fine." Lyra sighed, and followed her childhood friend to the alleyway, not expecting anything.*
However, when they reached the end, they found a huge surprise; an outdoor café was situated, complete with couple tables and chairs, and the best part was it had empty seats for the two trainers.*
"Hello!" the waitress at the entrance welcomed Lyra and Ethan cheerfully. "Table for two?"
"Yep," Ethan replied. He was amazed at the appearance and the quality of the secret café.*
The waitress led them to their table and handed them their menus. Ethan ultimately chose an expensive-looking 20-piece sushi set with miso soup, while Lyra simply chose some udon noodles. "Do you really need to eat that much?" Lyra asked. To her disappointment, he nodded.*
"Alright, we're ready," Lyra told the waitress. "How much is it all?"
"Free!" she replied happily. "The champion always sets up this café somewhere in Johto every year, on the week of Valentine's Day only. Not many people know our secret!"
Lyra smelt something fishy here. Her sister, Kris, 'the Johto champion, wasn't someone to really do that, she knew; she definitely had a plan up her sleeve.*
And Lyra was right. "The only price you need to pay is, since it's Valentine's Day, a kiss!" the overly-cheery waitress added. A kiss? No way was she going to kiss Ethan! Lyra stared at the smiling waitress in disbelief. "Are you serious?" she asked. The waitress nodded.*
However, when Lyra looked towards Ethan, she found him staring at her longingly.*
"Just one kiss... Please?"

Leobreacker
04-26-2011, 10:10 PM
That is soooo awesomely cute :3 I wish I could make out a comic for this. And also, We should have story writing awards. (I am a good writer too)
Oh, and just like you, I like writing action,love, and romantic comedy stories. again, your story was cute :3

noob
04-26-2011, 11:00 PM
EWWWW ROMANTIC FAN FICTION!!!
I'm just kidding :) , good job
Do salmon and carp exist in the Pokemon world?

Ross
04-26-2011, 11:00 PM
Wha's shippin'? D:

PokemonRules!
04-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Lyra has an attitude!
I always knew Ethan liked Lyra.

Ross
04-27-2011, 09:58 PM
What is shipping?
I saw it alot on serebii. never understood it though....

PokemonRules!
04-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Lyra seems to hate Ethan, maybe for the next one, you could make it so Lyra is closer with Ethan, because they don't sound like childhood friends.

Zuzu
04-28-2011, 11:09 AM
It's a pairing of 2 characters being it from the game/anime. Like Pokeshipping (People putting Ash and Misty together), Pearlshipping, Advancedshipping etc!

It's pretty awesome :) I love Pearl, Advanced and Negaishipping, cause there the best sidekicks!

And awesome story! I loved the ending!

Ross
04-28-2011, 04:45 PM
It's a pairing of 2 characters being it from the game/anime. Like Pokeshipping (People putting Ash and Misty together), Pearlshipping, Advancedshipping etc!

It's pretty awesome :) I love Pearl, Advanced and Negaishipping, cause there the best sidekicks!

And awesome story! I loved the ending!

Right, I think i get it.... xD

Flame Mistress
04-28-2011, 07:57 PM
@ Zuzu: You love all the shippings that I detest... Pokeshipping FTW! No offence though.
And yes, I decided animals exist in my Pokemon world. I can't imagine me eating Remoraid sushi.

Leobreacker
04-28-2011, 08:16 PM
@ Zuzu: You love all the shippings that I detest... Pokeshipping FTW! No offence though.
And yes, I decided animals exist in my Pokemon world. I can't imagine me eating Remoraid sushi.
True. I wouldnt want to eat a gyrados O_O or a wailord O.O

CloudNine
04-29-2011, 09:18 AM
This is a One-shot, right?

Flame Mistress
04-29-2011, 12:39 PM
Yes, it is. I don't plan on writing long stories just now.

CloudNine
04-29-2011, 12:45 PM
I prefer going with the flow when I write my fan-fics. Heh.

Espeon | XK
04-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Quite good,it's quite a cute ending to it(I like ContestShipping and PearlShipping, By the way!).

Flame Mistress
04-30-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm planning on writing an RPG based on my fake region, but I might have a bit of time to squeeze in a chaptered fic.

Ante
05-30-2011, 06:53 PM
romance? bleh

Flame Mistress
05-30-2011, 08:16 PM
^ Don't like it, don't read it, don't review it. :|

Snow Crystal
06-22-2011, 12:42 AM
Awwww! I LOVED this. <3

(btw... the fact that you changed ur name on here made you not be able to be my referrer. I joined from a link in your signature on Serebiiforums. XP)

Flame Mistress
06-22-2011, 02:07 PM
What, the Microsoft window? Cool! Anyway, thanks for reviewing!

zeroenso
06-26-2011, 04:07 AM
this remindeds me of the first date i had with my gf skylar who i still date to this day