PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] A new life

Flame Mistress
04-28-2011, 07:15 PM
And Flame Mistress is back with a new story!
Enjoy! XD

Silvia was, yet again, trudging down the High Street of Goldenrod City, going home after a long, tiring day at school. Usually the city was depicted as a bright, glamourous place, however Goldenrod City was nothing more than a boring place to live for Silvia. She was used to it all; the shining lights, the bustling streets, and of course, the show-off trainers.*
Silvia was quite an unfortunate girl - her parents strictly forbid any kind of Pokemon near themselves, and made sure the other members of the family, including their maids, followed their habits. It didn't make any difference going to school; all the girls there hated Pokemon as well, and bullied anyone who liked them, namely Silvia.*
Of course, there were many trainers on the roads of Goldenrod City, but they were so stuck up, when Silvia tried just approaching them, they would shoo her away, telling her to keep out in the way of her precious Pokemon. How she detested them.*
Silvia sighed, trying to keep her Pokemon-hungry mind from wandering off. However, she was unable to keep her mind on concentrating on her way home, she accidentally took the wrong turn to the right; towards the 'forbidden' area, the training plaza.*
"Go, Ressonance!" a girl about Silvia shouted, throwing a red and white ball which Silvia recognised as a Pokeball, and from it emerged a fox-like Pokemon, a Vulpix. Silvia stared in wonder as the girl ordered the creature to use all sorts of fire type moves to show off its beauty and its power. "You were great!" she stammered.*
"Thanks," the girl said, her Vulpix Ressonance beside her. "I'm Alicia. What's you're name?"*
"Silvia," Silvia replied.*
"Cool name!" Alicia exclaimed. "So, are you a trainer too?"
Silvia shook her head sadly. "My parents don't let me near Pokemon, let alone have them," she muttered. Alicia looked horrified.*
"Are you serious? They're crazy to not allow you near Pokemon! They're the best things ever!" Alicia yelled, startling Silvia a little. "I feel so sorry for you. Should I show you my Pokemon then?"
Silvia's eyes sparkled in delight. "Yes please! I'd love to!"
"Okay then," Alicia replied with a smile. "Come out, Flame, Topper, Draco, Blitzer, Midnight!" she shouted and threw five more Pokeballs, which revealed a Typhlosion, Hitmontop, Dragonite, Houndoom, and an Umbreon.*
"Oh my god! They're so cute!" Silvia squealed, and immediately proceeded to stroke the Pokemon. "Be careful though," Alicia warned, "Blitzer and Topper aren't exactly friendly towards-"
"RROOAARR!!!"
"HITTMMO!!!"
A blast of fire and a sphere of force was fired towards the two girls.*
"...Strangers," Alicia moaned, shaking.*

"Look, if you want to go on a Pokemon journey that bad, why don't you?" Alicia suggested. "My Typhlosion had an egg a few weeks ago, and it hatched yesterday, I could give it to you."
Silvia couldn't believe her ears. She was getting a Pokemon of her own?! She just couldn't believe it! "Yes please!" she squeaked.*
"Well, here you go then," Alicia smiled, giving the Pokeball that contained the young Cyndaquil.*
Silvia smiled back. "Well, you just wait Johto, 'cause the soon-to-be best trainer is coming!"
"Hey, don't get too cocky now," Alicia laughed. "Anyway, good luck!"
"Thanks!" Silvia shouted, and ran towards the wild side of the world; her freedom, her new life.*

A/N: Ok, so I admit it's not the best I could do, but then, I'm never the one who drafts and edits their work :P Hope you enjoyed it, though! BTW, 'the Alicia in the story is based off my in-game character, and so is her team.*

PokemonRules!
04-28-2011, 07:50 PM
I love these stories Flame!
You really have a talent!!!

Flame Mistress
04-28-2011, 07:53 PM
Thanks :) I remember the time when I was studying for my 11+ exams a few years ago, and somehow my writing skills since then have stuck to me...

Leobreacker
04-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Awesome. I actually imagined the whole scene. Also, like TAO said, you really have an awesome talent!

Ross
05-03-2011, 05:09 PM
LAAAV IT.
10char.