PDA

View Full Version : [Pokemon] Secrets

Flame Mistress
04-29-2011, 09:00 PM
And Flame Mistress is back with yet again ANOTHER fic! A Pokeshipping fic this time guys, Romance & Humour. Rating: PG to PG-13. Enjoy!

Misty Waterflower was waiting for her date at Cerulean Cape. Today was the perfect day for their first kiss; the sunset was a mixture of scarlet, orange and gold, and the sea was illuminated against it.
At last, Misty could see the love of her life running towards her, and she embraced him tightly. “I’ve been waiting for you, silly,” Misty murmured. “Where were you?”
“Sorry, I got a bit lost, you see,” the man said, chuckling. “So… why did you call me here then?”
“You know why, we’re on a secret date,” Misty replied. “It’s nice to be here, away from all the stress of battling, right?”
“Yeah, being champion bugged me a lot, didn’t know it would actually be this hard,” the man muttered. Then he smiled towards his girlfriend. “At least I have you, right?”
Misty giggled, and hugged him once more. “You’re so sweet,” she said, and both knew whsat to do by instinct; they leaned forward to each other, their lips ready, hands clasped together –
Until there seemed to be something wrong.
--------------------------------------------------------
We’re almost there, Typhlosion, don’t worry,” Aliciia told her Typhlosion. They were looking for the Cerulean City Gym Leader, and someone had told her to search for her at Cerulean Cape. Lyra was dying for her Gym Battle, and had everything set out – she was planning on using Dragonite, Hitmontop and Umbreon (much to Typhlosion’s dismay). She just had to find the Gym Leader – Minty? Milly? Whatever she was called, anyway.
However, when she reached her destination, she found something shocking, yet amusing; the Gym Leader and a man were leaning towards each other, then suddenly the man turned around, saw her, and bolted away, leaving a very annoyed and furious Gym Leader.
They had been so close; only if the little pest hadn’t come and ruined the best moment of their lives. Misty was even more disappointed to hear that the girl had only come for a Gym Battle. Her first kiss ruined by a stupid battle! She felt like throwing the girl into the ocean. ‘Kids these days have no respect whatsoever,’ Misty thought.
To add to her dismay, she lost terribly to the challenger, and had not been able to defeat a single pokemon that belonged to her. By the time the battle had ended, it was already night-time. She would have to try again tomorrow.
There was a knock on the door of the Gym, and Misty went to answer it.
“Whoever you are, you are just mad to ask for a Gym battle at this time of the day, and I’m not in the mood-“
“Are you alright, Mist? Sorry about this evening,” a masculine voice said, that belonged to Misty’s lover.
“I’m alright I guess,” Misty sniffed. “Sorry if I scared you.”
“Not at all,” the man said.
There was a moment of silence.
“Take your wig off, silly,” Misty finally said.
“B-but why?” He stammered. “The media will hunt down after me if I take it off!”
“Come on, are you saying we can’t even date without your stupid disguise? You’re sometimes so stupid, Ash,” Misty replied.
“Oh, alright,” Ash said, and took off his wig to reveal his messy raven-black hair. “You look better like that,” Misty said, giggling.”
“Uh, thanks,” Ash replied, his hand flying towards the back of his head. Misty giggled even more. “You’re so cute Ash, no wonder you’re my boyfriend.”
“Thanks,” he said, smiling.
Another moment of silence followed.
Finally Ash spoke up. “Misty?” he said anxiously.
“Yeah?”
“Do you want to try it again?”
“What again?”
“You know, at Cerulean Cape, we were going to-“
“Oh, that,” Misty said. “Sure if you want to.”
So they found themselves repeating the process they did at Cerulean Cape, and finally – much to Misty’s delight – their lips met, and the two lovers felt something bloom inside them; something warm and pleasant. Their hearts were both filled with joy.
“How could I forget my badge case?” Alicia said to herself, running towards the Gym with her Typhlosion. “I’m so stupid, stupid, stupid!”
The two finally arrived at the Gym, both panting and out of breath. Alicia barged into the Gym, ready to shout out that she had forgotten her Badge Case, when she saw the Gym Leader, kissing with the best trainer in Kanto – Ash Ketchum. They were enjoying the kiss so much, they didn’t even realise someone had come in.
A thought popped inside her head, and making sure the two were concentrating on their kissing, she took a photo of them, and laughed to herself while exiting the Gym as quietly as possible.
‘Just wait until I get this on the internet,’ Alicia thought.
-------------------------------------------------------- (And oh boy, you should’ve seen the couple’s faces when they saw photos of themselves kissing each other on the Internet.)
A/N: Based off your HGSS encounter with Misty. Alicia based off my HG player. Please R&R!

Leobreacker
04-29-2011, 09:07 PM
You have an amazing talent!! I loved the story and how you described it was ASH at the beginning of the story.
I wish the pokemon company did something about this :L you know, something real.

Flame Mistress
04-29-2011, 09:08 PM
I really do hope that brown haired man with Misty was just Ash in disguise... I'm a Pokeshipper at heart XD

Leobreacker
04-29-2011, 10:28 PM
hahaha!! Me too. When I was younger, I used to think all sorts of stuff!

Demyx
04-30-2011, 12:38 AM
thats an awesome story ........

noob
04-30-2011, 05:04 AM
great writing FlameMistress, keep it up; showcase your talents

PokemonRules!
04-30-2011, 09:51 AM
great story as always Flame!
You really have a talent.
Is your character really that devious?!

CloudNine
04-30-2011, 09:56 AM
One shot again? Next time you might want to indicate if the story is a one shot. But its good. I love the EVIL Alice.

PokemonRules!
04-30-2011, 09:59 AM
I think you should write your own Manga series, having Chapters.

CloudNine
04-30-2011, 11:20 AM
You mean draw?

Flame Mistress
04-30-2011, 01:49 PM
Guys, I can't really draw. I can paint though.

PokemonRules!
04-30-2011, 08:55 PM
No, I meant write a whole series of stuff.

Flame Mistress
04-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Oh, well I'm thinking about making an RPG soon, and perhaps I'll do my story there.