PDA

View Full Version : The Pokemon Breeding Center

lp-pokemanz
04-30-2011, 07:28 PM
You want a Pokemon with those glorious egg moves? Well here is the place! I specialize in chain breeding Pokemon moves, though it takes awhile its worth the awesome moves the Pokemon hatches with. Just fill out and post the form below.

Pokemon: (please choose one from my list)

Nature:

Ability:

Egg moves wanted: (No more than 2 please ---Starters can only have 1 egg move as females are hard to get)

List of Pokemon available atm
----------------------------

Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Purloin
Pidove
Panpour
Munna (Dream World variant ability available)
Charmander
Squirtle
Doduo (Dream World variant ability available)

Please refer here for 5th gen Pokemon scroll down at the bottom for egg moves. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/

I'm only limited to these Pokemon atm (since I have the female versions atm) More will be available as I catch and/or breed female Pokemon.

I only request 1 random Pokemon egg in return- it can be a sucky Pokemon or it can be a pretty rare Pokemon. All your choice. Please don't spoil it ;) I don't mind to have duplicates.

Orders will usually take 2 weeks at most to finish 3. Please be patient. Why 2 weeks? Well I don't normally play on the weekdays because I have no time, but practically have the whole day on weekends or vacation times.

Current orders in the process

Flame Mistress (Squirtle w/ Aqua Ring + Water Spout)
Samurawesome1 (Charmander w/ Dragon Dance + Crunch)
tjoo (Pidove w/ Wish -Super Luck)
Demyx (Charmander w/ Dragon Dance + Flamethrower)
jak225 (Charmander w/Dragon Rush or Metal Claw)
**I can only accept 5 at a time.

Orders finished

----
----
----

**I normally finish 2 or 3 at a time.

I am willing to trade Fridays (normally). All information is in my signature. Just PM my time you wish to trade with me.

shadow uae
04-30-2011, 08:34 PM
i want
Snivy Tepig
no egg moves just normal
what do you want for them

Flame Mistress
04-30-2011, 09:02 PM
Hi, I need a Squirtle to add to my collection. I don't really mind natures, since I'm collecting them, but it would be nice to have some egg moves to make it more special :3

DucksGoMooful
04-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Everyone, use the request form. That's what it's there for. Flame, please say what egg moves you want.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

And shadow uae, if it's just a regular pokemon, please ask in the trade request thread, found here. (http://poke-center.com/forum/showthread.php?3784-The-Trade-Request-Thread) Thanks.

Demyx
04-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Hey can i please get a charmander with adamant nautre plz. with dragon dance as an egg move.

Flame Mistress
04-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Pokemon: Squirtle

Nature: N/A

Ability: N/A

Egg moves wanted: Aqua Ring and Water Jet, also I heard Water Spout/Muddy Water is available as an egg move, if they are please replace Aqua Jet with one of them.

And for that, i give you an egg as you requested. Too bad if you already have it, I'm afraid.

DucksGoMooful
04-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Again, Demyx, use the Trade Request Thread, found here. (http://poke-center.com/forum/showthread.php?3784-The-Trade-Request-Thread) Everyone post in the correct thread, please.

lp-pokemanz
04-30-2011, 09:39 PM
Ok I'll get to your order. Yes Muddy Water/Water Spout are available both are good moves. I'll try to do a Water Spout Squirtle because I want a challenge. I should have it done maybe by tomorrow if you're the only order.

Also like ducks said you need to follow the order form/go to the trade thread or else I'll ignore your order.

Flame Mistress
04-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Ok then, thanks.

Samurawesome1
05-01-2011, 12:26 AM
can i please have
charmander
adamant
blaze
dragon dance and crunch

tjoo
05-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Is it possible to get a wish pidove
Nature: Bold
Ability: super luck
and also i dont know what pm stands for or what it is so any help is appreciated.
thanks in advance

Demyx
05-01-2011, 08:38 PM
okemon: Charmander

Nature: Adamant

Egg moves wanted: Dragon dance (maybe flamethrower if it is possible)

lp-pokemanz
05-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Afff staters :/ really hard to get a female but whatever.

okemon: Charmander

Nature: Adamant

Egg moves wanted: Dragon dance (maybe flamethrower if it is possible)

Is it possible to get a wish pidove
Nature: Bold
Ability: super luck
and also i dont know what pm stands for or what it is so any help is appreciated.
thanks in advance
You mean with the move Wish? Yeah sure.

can i please have
charmander
adamant
blaze
dragon dance and crunch

I think I'm going to limit the amount for starter Pokemon to 1....females are really hard to get (18% really...) and chain breed moves to...the following above orders for starters are exempted though.

PokemonHunter
05-01-2011, 10:34 PM
could i have a oshawott(+atk -def) and a tepig(jolly)? I dont need there egg moves or anything though. wat does it cost?

DucksGoMooful
05-01-2011, 11:01 PM
could i have a oshawott(+atk -def) and a tepig(jolly)? I dont need there egg moves or anything though. wat does it cost?

This thread is for requesting pokemon with egg moves. If the pokemon you're requesting doesn't require egg moves, then please post it in the Trade Request Thread, located in 5th Gen Pokemon. Thanks.

jak225
05-01-2011, 11:51 PM
Pokemon: Charmander
Ability: Blaze
Nature:adamant
Egg move: Dragon Rush (If not able to get dragon rush then give charmander metal claw.)
thx and take ur time. Im not in any hurry

lp-pokemanz
05-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Ok will do.

OK. That was the last order. All orders should be done in a week or so. Please make sure you have a random Pokemon egg to give me. I really don't care what Pokemon it is and I don't mind duplicates. DO NOT SPOIL. I like the sense of surprise ;)

PLEASE NO MORE ORDERS. Thank you.

shadow uae
05-04-2011, 10:12 AM
(Squirtle w/ Aqua Ring + Water Spout)
Nature n/a
(Charmander w/ Dragon Dance + Flamethrower)
Nature n/a

ProPokemonPlayer
07-10-2011, 09:18 PM
I dont get it why cant latios and latias breed together??

DucksGoMooful
07-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Because they're legendaries. lp-pokemanz, I'm going to move this to the Trading Centre.

zeroenso
07-12-2011, 04:49 AM
can i have a snivy with iron tail

Dinofossil5
07-13-2011, 05:47 PM
I would like a Charmander, any Nature, Blaze, and Outrage for the egg move. Thank you!