PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo's Project Cafè

[MaNiAc]
05-02-2011, 05:17 AM
Well most gamers out there have heard the rumors about Nintendo's next gen console being revealed at this year's E3 conference. Sources have confirmed Nintendo's intent to reveal this concole, and have a prototype of it at the conference.

Speculation about what this thing could do are all over the place. It is said to have a more powerful graphics card than the PlayStation 3 and feature a new kind of controller with a screen/touch screen on it. The possibilities are endless.

What are all you Nintendo nerds out there expecting from Nintendo's reveal!?

Flame Mistress
05-02-2011, 06:42 AM
1. It's café.
2. Nothing much, maybe they'll have a new 3D Wii for 3D TVs, you never know.

[MaNiAc]
05-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Blah don't hate on my incorrect accents :P

Well a lot of people are just expecting an HD version of the Wii, or something like that.

Ross
05-02-2011, 09:48 AM
An hd version of the wii would be nice, however if they somehow managed to make a 3d wii, similar to the 3ds, that'd be even better!

[MaNiAc]
05-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure how the Nintendo 3DS style 3D effect can be imitated with a console, seeing how that effect is done by using two screens layered on top of each other.

It is rumored, though, that Nintendo will support 3D gaming with this new console on 3D TV systems. But this is only a rumor, of course.

DucksGoMooful
05-02-2011, 08:15 PM
There was an article in the Wall Street Journal I recently read that said that they are indeed working on it, there will be a playable copy at this year's E3, and it is set for a release next year. It also said that they plan to have graphics that are better than the PS3 and the X-BOX 360, and one of my friends who keeps up to date has told me that it will have a classic-controller-style controller, with a screen built into it so that you can play on the go. This isn't confirmed, but I trust the Wall Street Journal.

Leobreacker
05-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Its going to be similar to Wii. Because the DS series have gone too fast now. maybe like a 3D HD gaming? I would not agree with the touchscreen though.
Although the Touch screen can be used for typing purposes, like in-game multiplayer messages and internet browsing.

[MaNiAc]
05-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Ahh. I just can't wait to see what this year's E3 will bring.

Now I don't know whether or not I should buy me a Wii now that they are cheaper. Yes. I am one of those Nintendo nerds that does not own a Wii console >.<!

DucksGoMooful
05-03-2011, 01:41 AM
You definitely should, there's so many good games for it! The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (and soon Skyward Sword), Monster Hunter Tri, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, etc. Buy one.

Kyoko
05-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Come out soon new 8th generation Nintendo console! I've been waiting for you!

Hahaha, I still have unused $200 GameStop/EB Games gift card I saved up just for this day!

Spring 2012, only 1 more year to go! :wavesurf:

[MaNiAc]
05-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Lucky!

It has been said that the console will be priced between $350 and $400 USD, so I better start saving xD

During the wait, I might buy a Wii, though, since I haven't been fortunate enough to get one a few years ago during its peak.

proudvegan23
05-04-2011, 07:11 PM
I cant wait! i love nintendo. although i wasnt a wii fan i got one from my friend for fre and still love zelda no matter the system. i hope the new system is a little more of a sit down friednly system

[MaNiAc]
05-08-2011, 07:40 AM
It's looking like a more "sit down friendly" console, but I hope that it still incorporates some of what the Wii has offered.