PDA

View Full Version : Rocket Trouble

theBlob
05-25-2011, 05:37 AM
Jules was a young pokemon trainer. Having just recieved a starter (a trapinch, the others were taken) from the Prof. Birch of Hoenn, he decided to start on his way. After defeating some zigzagoon, he realised that this journey was boring. The fun began when he faced other trainers, and he realised that he enjoyed earning money as much as battleing. As he left the woods, he was stopped at the entrance to Petalburg City by someone in a mysterious garb.
Team Rocket.
They invited him to join their group, and he quickly agreed. Before he had finished his answer, a hot air balloon rose out over the trees, and dropped a rope ladder.
He climbed up, and as the balloon drifted over the trees, he knew he had made the right choice.

In the balloon with him were 2 Team Rocket members, a pilot and 5 other new recruits.
You.

-----

Well we have all wanted to be a part of Team Rocket havn't we? Who wouldn't want to be the bad guys? This little rpg sets us as the 6 recruits in the hot air balloon. THere will be a load of NPCs and the orders will come from them. I am Jules.
Let it be known thet I control Giovanni. Thus, no-one can give themselves missions or promotions. All you have to do is complete the missions he gives you. We will all work together. All of the recruits are people who just started their Pokemon journey.

-----

Name :
Pokemon Gender :
Pokemon Nickname :
Personality :
Appearence :

-----

Name : Jules
Pokemon : Trapinch
Pokemon Gender : Male
Pokemon Nickname : Libelldra (flygon in german :D)
Personality : Smart, a leader. Likes to be different; would say he lieked mudkipz even if he didn't. For the same reason, he lieks Magikarp. But his favorite pokemon is Flygon. He wants to be a team rocket member because he thinks it would be more exciting than going on a pokemon journey like everyone else. He hopes to one day become Giovanni's Right-Hand man, and knows that if he works hard enough, he will get there. Isn't evil at all; He just got bored with the proper life, and after his bad childhood, he feels like the world owes him something.
Appearence :Tall, with spiky brown hair and a scar on his face. He wears light brown shorsts (theyre convenient and comfy to wear :D) and a red t-shirt, under the obvious Team Rocket outfit he will soon be given.
Likes : Winning, being different. Explosions. Flygon, because it learns Earthquake. Mayhem in general.
Dislikes : Losing, cowards, the police.
-----

Name : Spike
Pokemon : Mighteyena
Pokemon Nickname : N/A
Personality : He worked for Giovanni since he began his journey. He is now a veteran, and in charge of this small group of recruits. H will give them their orders, and they will follow them. Although harsh, he is a good leader, and knows when to retreat. He treats his men well, and his Mighteyena defends him tooth and claw.
Appearence : Tall, lean. Wears the higher-ranking shirt of a Rocket Admin. He is in charge of training up new recruits. He has jet-black hair and muscled arms.
Likes : Team Rocket, giving orders, performing successful raids.
Dislikes : His job, wishes he would get recognition for his years of work.

-----

Spots:
Spike: NPC controlled by TheBlob.
TheBlob- Accepted
Frogg_Lord- Accepted
PokemonHunter- Accepted
BaronTogepi- Accepted
-
-

Two spaces remaining! Hurry guys!

Frogg_Lord
05-25-2011, 05:49 AM
name: Kaiji
pokemon: larvitar
pokemon nickname: shadow
personality: strong and smart yet loyal. Knows an order when he hears one, and is entirely faithful to his leader. Would never participate in an organisation to overthrow his leader, even in the most desperate case. kaiji goes where the power is. he dreamt of being in the team Rocket ever since they made themselves know to the rest of the world. He met Shadow the day he found out about the existence of team Rocket, and since then they have been the perfect team. they rally themselves to sleep in case of an attack, but they sort of gave up that habit because of th estories about tteam rovket. so far they have been given plans on what team Rocket would do for the next month, and it seemed to be mainly chasing this one kid for his non-shiny pikachu. kaiji has trained in teh army most of his life, and he and Shadow are both very disciplined and will accept to figth even witt the odds stacked up in mountains against them; Kaiji also earned how to ue most of the firearms on the planet, and his sole dream(apart from becoming giovanni's rigth-hand man) is to drive down the whole of Road 66 in a steel-plated tank painted green, closely followed by a mob of policemen and helicopters.
appearance: tall, bulky, fast. he trained in the army some part of his life. he prefers greenover all, and has a hand-made green-and-black Rocket uniform which he hopes will be accepted. his hair is spiky and dyed green, and he has piercing(duh)green eyes. He is twenty years old and spent most of his teenage life in the army. he is athletic, determined and always ready for action. He tattoed a skull onto his chest, matching the odd crack Shadow has in his shell.
Likes: Orders, driving off-road, bazookas, extra-spicy wasabi.
Dislikes: Reload times, slowpokes, Hypnosis, mild spices.

theBlob
05-25-2011, 05:59 AM
Herp Derp Bazookas.
Accepted!

Frogg_Lord
05-25-2011, 06:00 AM
haha its cool were both online agn. I start at half 9 u?

theBlob
05-25-2011, 06:08 AM
1 hour later. But lets have personal discussions by PM. We don't want to get this thread locked.

PokemonHunter
05-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Um... i was thinking of doing this. Reserve me a spot, plez? Ill tell u if i cant in a pm, but for now, reserve me a spot

BaronTogepi
05-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Name: Will
Pokemon: Togepi
Pokemon Gender: Female
Pokemon Nickname: N/A
Personality: Friendly, but very impatient. Follows orders swiftly and effectively. Faithful to any leader. Loyal. Judges very much by appearances. Favorite pokemon is Togepi, although also loves Ampharos. Met his Togepi after it was given to him by Prof. Birch, and bonded immediately. Wants to evolve his pokemon, but also wants it to stay the cute spiked ball that it is! Will usually avoid a fight if possible, unless it was given by direct order. Wants to join Team Rocket because he wanted excitment and thrills, and he knew that that was what he was in for! Hates to use stat changing moves, usually goes for the ones that actually harm the opponent.
Appearance: Very tall, bulky. Wears a customized blue and black uniform (if possible!). Brown hair, blue eyes. 16 years old.
Dislikes: Fights with friends, betrayals, disloyalty, moves that lower stats,

PokemonHunter
05-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Ok, here is my enter sheet. Plez note that i will pm blob if anything changes:
Name : Zorro
Pokemon : seedot
Pokemon Nickname : No nickname
Personality : Hates friends and wants to be in power. He will not talk unless forced to. Will fight couragesly in a fight and never give up. Will never take down a fight, and hates people who do. Will do everything he can to win, even let others be sacrificed in order to do so. Cares nothing about other and will follow only orders from his leader.
Appearence : Has dark, brown eyes and weres a green jacket and brown pants. His hair is spiky like a zangoose and is silver
Likes : Winning, fighting with pokemon, other people at a disadventage when they think they are good to go
Dislikes : Friendship, cowards, and non-fighting

DucksGoMooful
05-26-2011, 11:19 PM
I'll say this again, just like in the Pokemon Armaggeddon sign up. Your descriptions need to be longer. MUCH longer. At least a paragraph. AT LEAST. One line isn't enough to work with, and if I were you, Blob, I would reject these sign ups.

theBlob
05-27-2011, 05:34 AM
Is mine OK? If yes, Ill leave it, if no, ill change it. As for the others, ill give them until Sunday to make the changes or they get kicked.

Frogg_Lord
05-27-2011, 12:13 PM
i've changed mine please tell me if it's improved enough otherwise i can make it longer

theBlob
05-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Its good, apart from spelling mistakes. Could you make the subtitles bold like I did? It makes it easier on the eye. Also, Pikachu doesn't exist in this. Imagine it was a Ruby remake where as soon as you reached Petalburg you joined Team Rocket.

PokemonHunter
05-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Ok, mine is edited

theBlob
05-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Added to mine, and added an NPC, Spike. There he is, in the first post. You might want to read up on him, he will govern your life in this RPG.

DucksGoMooful
05-28-2011, 01:14 AM
@theBlob: I just want to make it clear that I'm not trying to completely govern your own RPG. You can make your own choices. I just want this, as well as every other RPG here, to be the best it can be, and simply accepting the first people that ask to join isn't a good way to do that. Just make sure that the people who sign-up are able to make long, meaningful posts, which you base on their sign-ups. Now, moving on...
Your sign-ups for your own characters are good, but the critic in me wants to tell you that the appearance should be a little bit longer. Other than that, everything looks fine.

As for the rest of you, Frogg_Lord, yours look much better now, and I assume everyone else hasn't changed theirs. I'll be checking back on Sunday or Monday to look for the changes.

theBlob
05-28-2011, 06:45 AM
Well all I can say is that based on my other RPG, Frogg_Lord makes huge posts that contribute well to the storyline. As for Baron, Ive never seen him in an RPG, and pokemonhunter does have continuity issues, and he doesn't read other people's posts, but Im just not mean enough to kick someone out in favour of someone who was late.

theBlob
05-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Ok guys, Pokemon Hunter has said he cant do it, so we are back to 3 members, and Spike. I might start it with the next person, because 2 of the people here (me and frogg) I know are good at these. I hope baron is too :D

BaronTogepi
05-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Well, i have never done one of these before, but I hope that I'm good too!

Frogg_Lord
05-28-2011, 05:05 PM
yeah I tend to realy work on my posts. I suppose Baron will be average, since he just started his account, but he should reall ytry to do a good impression with long, descriptive posts.(HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE)

theBlob
05-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Ok guys. No moer posts unless you are signing up, or are a mod, or are me.
Otherwise this will go the same way as the Mystery Dungeon one did.
Also, I am going to start it soon, no matter how many people there are.

EDIT ok this has gone on long enough. Im gonna just start it with only us. No-one has posted for about a week now, so I'll make it soon. I think this is lockable :D

Flame Mistress
06-13-2011, 08:30 AM
Ok, closing.