Chlorophyll
Miracle Seed

SolarBeam
Sleep Powder
Synthesis
Petal Dance

Vash
05-28-2011, 03:25 AM
O_o Panda, this is a weird team...with some questionable choices....why Lucky Punch on the Scizor? And why doesn't Scizor have Techician+Bullet Punch? :o

ExcitedPanda
05-28-2011, 03:31 AM
O_o Panda, this is a weird team...with some questionable choices....why Lucky Punch on the Scizor? And why doesn't Scizor have Techician+Bullet Punch? :o

Lol leave me alone Vash. LOL
I just put things together and they usually seem to work :P

Vash
05-28-2011, 03:35 AM
With regards to Lilligant...that thing has a shallow movepool...perhaps Venusaur or Victreebel would help?

ExcitedPanda
05-28-2011, 03:43 AM
No to say bad things but lilligant is a beast because Nintails has drought and lilligant has chlorophyll :P
I kind of like it.
Besides that help me change my lanturn.

CloudNine
05-28-2011, 04:01 AM
Man, I wasn't mocking your team. But now I see why you lost. Add descriptions. But heck, lets do this.

1.Ninetails @ Shuca Berry / Air Balloon / Life Orb / Choice Specs
Drought
4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
Hypnosis (If not choice, other wise,) Dark Pulse / Psyshock
Solarbeam / Energy Ball
Dark Pulse / Psyshock
Fire Blast

Those items benifit Ninetails more. EV spread is obvious. Timid because you want less stuff outrunning you. Hypnosis can be a pain if it hits, otherwise go straight out attacking. Solar Beam maybe better, but in a weather war, Energy Ball prevents you from becoming a sitting duck when they send in their other weather guy and force you to start charging. Then as you can't switch, murder you with Hydropump / Surf / Earthquake. Fire Blast because who cares about that 15% chance to miss? Might as well go for more power. Ninetails can't hit that hard anyway.

2.Flygon @ Life Orb
Levitate
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SAtk
Naughty / Naive nature
Roost
Earthquake
Dragon Claw / Outrage
Fire Blast

Mixed set for Flygon, straight from Serebii's POTW-DP.

H-Rotom @ Choice Scarf
Levitate
(You choose the EV Spread)
Timid / Modest
Trick
Volt Switch
Heatwave
Thunder(bolt)

Scouting Rotom set, this guys also resists boltbeam, just like Lanturn. He can kill Ferrothorns, which is an awesome bonus. Trick screws up Blisseys, Volt Switch scouts, and Thunder(Bolt) for STAB damage.

Scizor @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Technician
(I'm not sure about Scizor's EVs)
Adamant
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite / U-Turn
Pursuit / Superpower
Roost / Swords dance

Pursuit gets ghosts ( or any other Pokemon that decides to run away), while Superpower murders Ferrothorns. Roost or Swords Dance for some reason, Bug Bite for random STAB, and Bullet Punch for STAB Technician Priority abusing. You could use U-turn over Bug Bite, but you're kinda slow.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Poison Heal
(Again, I'm not sure of his EVs)
???
Fling
Acrobatics
Earthquake
Swords Dance / Ice Fang
The fling Acrobatics set, it argh, its self-explanatory. You could got for the Toxic stall set as well, it just depends on your preferences. From what I see, he's much better than Hippowdon. No need for Fire Fang, because Scizor and H-Rotom kills Ferrothorn already.

Venusaur @ Leftovers
Chlorophyll
4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
Growth
Solarbeam
Hidden Power [Fire / Ice]
Synthesis / Sleep Powder

Venusaur has enough nature bulk for him to survive at least one normal effective hit. Thats when you use Growth. As a late game sweeper, you should be able to spam Solar Beam, but Hidden Power [Fire / Ice] is more of a back up attack. Synthesis heals ALOT in the sun, so go for it. You could replace it with sleep powder, but hey, 25% chance to miss is quite uh...

Vash
05-28-2011, 04:03 AM
No to say bad things but lilligant is a beast because Nintails has drought and lilligant has chlorophyll :P
I kind of like it.
Besides that help me change my lanturn.

Uhh..Venusaur and Victrebel have Chlorophyll too, and also have better movepools as well as access to Growth, which in the Sun, boosts both Attack and Spec. Attack two stages.

ExcitedPanda
05-28-2011, 04:43 AM
Alright thanks Cloud

theBlob
05-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Scizor set:

Scizor @ Adament
Evs: 252 HP; 200 attack ; 52 Sp. Def
Expert Belt
Technicien
-Swords Dance/Roost
-Bug Bite