PDA

View Full Version : My team (with moves)

Dinofossil5
06-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Serperior:
Return
Toxic
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain

Darmanitan:
Flare Blitz
Rock Slide
Superpower
Earthquake

Braviary:
Rock Slide
Fly
Brave Bird
Strength

Scrafty:
Hi Jump Kick
Crunch
Ice Punch
Rest

Lapras:
Ice Beam
Surf
Sing
Thunderbolt

Excadrill:
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Brick Break

Please rate!
*Last Pokemon subject to change.

PKMNbattleSchemes
06-08-2011, 10:10 PM
theres a lot you can fix on your team for example three grass type moves on serperior is a bit much dont you think
if hes a normal serperior you should remove frenzy plant for coil and giga drain for another attacking move

dig on darmanitan is a terrible idea replace it with rock slide :L
braviary has the same issue as serperior i would teach braviary rock slide and super power as well as u-turn but keep brave bird

flash cannon on lucario should be replaced with ice punch because steel super affects close to nothing

lapras should get toxic instead of brine

and with garchomp if you want to keep dragon rush i would teach him hone claws but if you want to keep dragon claw id replace dragon rush with another attackign move and flamethrower should be replaced with fire blast coz in the end your only using it against steel types that resist your dragon/groun combo

otherwise pretty solid team

Dinofossil5
06-09-2011, 09:31 PM
theres a lot you can fix on your team for example three grass type moves on serperior is a bit much dont you think
if hes a normal serperior you should remove frenzy plant for coil and giga drain for another attacking move

dig on darmanitan is a terrible idea replace it with rock slide :L
braviary has the same issue as serperior i would teach braviary rock slide and super power as well as u-turn but keep brave bird

flash cannon on lucario should be replaced with ice punch because steel super affects close to nothing

lapras should get toxic instead of brine

and with garchomp if you want to keep dragon rush i would teach him hone claws but if you want to keep dragon claw id replace dragon rush with another attackign move and flamethrower should be replaced with fire blast coz in the end your only using it against steel types that resist your dragon/groun combo

otherwise pretty solid team

Thanks. I mean it *rolls eyes*

Seperior's Frenzy Plant II replaced with toxic

Darmanitan NEEDS to have dig. It's a attack only fighter.

Braviary I am working on

Lucario I need another Heart Scale for

Lapras got sing for brine

Garchomp is now a Rotom-W

PKMNbattleSchemes
06-09-2011, 10:36 PM

Braviary I am working on

hey im just trying to help

Vash
06-10-2011, 12:54 AM

Braviary I am working on

Darmanitan does NOT need Dig. You're just asking for someone to switch into a Flying type. Or use Earthquake and own you. You already have Superpower to take care of Steel types. The only reason I could think of that you'd want it because of Poison types, who are pretty rare, and your other moves xcan take them out anyway. Replace Fire Punch with Flare Blitz, get rid of Strength for the love of God, and add Rock Slide. Strength offers no type coverage whatsoever, and both Rock Slide and Flare Blitz get the Sheer Force Boost.

Mindblown94
06-10-2011, 03:08 AM
Darmanitan does NOT need Dig. You're just asking for someone to switch into a Flying type. Or use Earthquake and own you. You already have Superpower to take care of Steel types. The only reason I could think of that you'd want it because of Poison types, who are pretty rare, and your other moves xcan take them out anyway. Replace Fire Punch with Flare Blitz, get rid of Strength for the love of God, and add Rock Slide. Strength offers no type coverage whatsoever, and both Rock Slide and Flare Blitz get the Sheer Force Boost.

I'm 100% sure this is an in-game team. Strength isn't that bad for an in-game team. It saves you from having to waste an escape rope to get an HM slave. Besides, he should be fine. The AI isn't smart enough to switch, EQ could potentially happen, but I've never seen any AI use it so far.

[MuSiCa]
06-10-2011, 04:08 AM
Lolz

Don't mean to Minimod but someone please move this thread Here (http://poke-center.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?128-In-Game-RMT)

Vash
06-10-2011, 07:02 PM
I'm 100% sure this is an in-game team. Strength isn't that bad for an in-game team. It saves you from having to waste an escape rope to get an HM slave. Besides, he should be fine. The AI isn't smart enough to switch, EQ could potentially happen, but I've never seen any AI use it so far.

Well why didn't he say so? lol I didn't think it was because I saw Pokemon from past regions there.

Dinofossil5
06-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Well, I use Darmanitan for Electric's.

Aura Master
06-10-2011, 08:32 PM
Even so, replace it with Earthquake as it is much better. What I would suggest is Flare Blitz and Superpower for Sheer Force and STAB respectively, as well as Rock Slide for Sheer Force. As for the last move, you can have Earthquake if you want to keep the super effectiveness against electrics, or U-Turn would work as a good move too if you want.

Vash
06-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Superpower doesn't get Sheer Force boost, does it?

Aura Master
06-10-2011, 09:23 PM
I don't think so. I didn't mean to word it like that :P But Flare Blitz and Rock Slide do. Which is more powerful though, Sheer Force Rock Slide or Stone Edge?

Dinofossil5
06-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Stone Edge, but it only has 5 PP.

[MuSiCa]
06-11-2011, 12:11 AM
No, Rock Slide and Stone Edge have the same power. Stone Edge doesn't get the Sheer Force Boost.

Dinofossil5
06-11-2011, 12:59 AM
But what about Accuracy?

[MuSiCa]
06-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Rock Slide beats Stone Edge. I really had to point that out? REALLY?

Dinofossil5
06-11-2011, 01:28 AM
I'm just saying how bad the Accuracy is. Plus Darmanitan's SP Attack is only 1/3 of his Attack. I need a physical Rock type.

[MaNiAc]
06-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Serperior:
Return
Toxic/Leach Seed
Leaf Blade
Giga Drain

Not much to be done here. Serperior has a really limited movepool and very poor type coverage. Leach Seed is an option for residual damage and recovery. Return isn't really ideal, but I can't think of a decent move to replace it.

Darmanitan:
Flare Blitze
Rock Slide
Superpower
Earthquake/U-Turn

As mentioned above, this move set allows for greater damage and coverage.

Braviary:
Crush Claw
Brave Bird
Rock Slide
U-Turn

Rock Slide and Crush Claw added to also take advantage of Braviary's Sheer Force.

Lucario:
Swords Dance/Stone Edge
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Crunch/Stone Edge

Looking at your current moves, I suggested a more physical set. Swords Dance to boost your power. Close Combat for superior STAB. And Crunch/Stone Edge for coverage.

Lapras:
Ice Beam
Surf
Toxic
Thunderbolt

Sing is too unreliable to do anything.

Rotom-Wash
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt/Discharge/Volt Switch
Will-o-Wisp
Hydropump

No need for two electric attacks. Pick either more power in Thunderbolt, higher chance of paralysis with Discharge, or a move to gain switch advantage with Volt Switch. Will-o-Wisp cripples physical sweepers your opponents may switch into.

Please rate!
Changes in red. If you are interested in bringing your team up to speed with competitive battling, I suggest making sure you know how to EV train and use beneficial natures at the least to boost your teams power.

[MuSiCa]
06-11-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm just saying how bad the Accuracy is. Plus Darmanitan's SP Attack is only 1/3 of his Attack. I need a physical Rock type.

Rock Slide IS Physical. Same with Stone Edge. I'm not getting this. Btw MaNiAc, Lucario's primary option in that last slot is Ice Punch. Leaf Storm can replace Return, since you still have Leaf Blade to fall back on. Return > Crush Claw unless you're holding a Life Orb. Wash Rotom should go: Thunderbolt, Pain Split, Hydro Pump, Will-o-Wisp if defensive, otherwise Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Hydro Pump, Trick (Choiced) / Pain Split

Dinofossil5
06-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Lucario can't learn Ice Punch in 5th Gen.
Also, to MaNiAc, Braviary has Keen Eye

[MuSiCa]
06-11-2011, 01:46 PM
Don't you have PT / HGSS?

[MaNiAc]
06-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Yeah, follow SIG's advice. I have little to no experience with any of the Pokémon on your team and SIG is the move set master :P

I'm still learning myself, ya know xD

Dinofossil5
06-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Don't you have PT / HGSS?
Yeah, but no extra DS

politoed u
06-15-2011, 06:49 PM
its a really good team but u need some walls and stat raisers
http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/siggies/pokecenter/161.gif (http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/levelup.php?id=161)http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/siggies/pokecenter/160.gif (http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/levelup.php?id=160) http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/siggies/pokecenter/158.gif (http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/levelup.php?id=158)
http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/siggies/pokecenter/159.gif (http://www.pokecenter.myadopts.com/levelup.php?id=159)
PLEASE CLICK ME

Dinofossil5
06-15-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm a sweeper fighter. I can't help it.

[MuSiCa]
06-16-2011, 02:08 AM
No, those aren't neccesary. This Gen as long as you hit hard, you'll have the advantage. IMO Stat Boosting moves aren't all that great, since you'll rarely find a time to use them with all the chaos.

Dinofossil5
06-16-2011, 11:39 PM
I know, right?! There are only two Pokemon you could do that with, and they're Wobuffet and Wynaut (If I misspelled, suck it up. I had a long day.)

Gej707
06-23-2011, 01:02 AM
you might be better off if you get stone edge instead of rock slide

Mindblown94
06-23-2011, 01:57 AM
you might be better off if you get stone edge instead of rock slide

darmanitan doesn't learn stone edge.

[MuSiCa]
06-24-2011, 03:35 AM
Even if it did, Rock Slide is far more accurate and has the same Base Power thanks to Sheer Force.

Dinofossil5
06-24-2011, 06:47 PM
I think Sheer Force actually get's more power than Rock Slide. Also, as previously stated, Rock Slide has more accuracy. Can I get some info on my Bisharp too? He's the only one who hasn't been talked about.

[MuSiCa]
06-25-2011, 01:20 AM
Huh? Sheer Force is Darmanitan's ability...

I'm doing the Bisharp POTW now...

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Brick Break
- Substitute

Dinofossil5
06-30-2011, 03:46 PM
SIG, NO. Brick Break is covered by Superpower with Braviary and Darmanitan, I'll need a Heart Scale for Sucker Punch (probably replacing Guillotine), I don't have stats to Swords Dance, and I need STAB other than Sucker Punch (Night Slash for Swords Dance and Iron Head for Substitute)

[MuSiCa]
06-30-2011, 07:51 PM
No, you do. That is Bisharp's best set. He's got some really high attack stat, Sucker Punch is Priority anyways, Brick Break is Coverage on a sweeper, and Sub protects you from status. IDK why not lol. He doesn't do much else anyway

Dinofossil5
06-30-2011, 08:03 PM
Take that back. General had destroyed Grass types, Rock types, Psychics, Ghosts, EVEN ICE TYPES! BITE YOUR TONGUE!

Aura Master
06-30-2011, 08:09 PM
Take that back. General had destroyed Grass types, Rock types, Psychics, Ghosts, EVEN ICE TYPES! BITE YOUR TONGUE!

If you aren't willing to take advice or be a good sport, why would you bother with this thread or asking for help on Bisharp? You ask for advice and don't take it? I don't get, especially when your raging on SIG who is a genius and THE moveset master. I agree with SIG, that is probally one of his best movesets seeing as he doesn't do much anyways :o

Dinofossil5
06-30-2011, 08:52 PM
OK, I'm sorry. I just stat sets

doctJ
07-16-2011, 05:02 AM
your team is good i guess

DudeMewCanFly
07-16-2011, 05:03 AM
your team is good i guess

Read this (http://poke-center.com/forum/showthread.php?3804-Rules-of-the-Rate-My-Team-Section) -_-

[MuSiCa]
07-16-2011, 05:10 AM
Read the bottom part of it. Go, READ IT. Man, somehow I have to get that bottom part seen.

DudeMewCanFly
07-16-2011, 05:17 AM
Read the bottom part of it. Go, READ IT. Man, somehow I have to get that bottom part seen.

Get one of the mods to make it really colorfull XD

doctJ
07-17-2011, 03:57 PM
i think you should breed your lucario to have blaze kick its good for type coverage

godzilla
07-20-2011, 07:29 PM
braviary really shouldnt have strength go to the move deleter and get rid of it

Aura Master
07-21-2011, 01:13 AM
braviary really shouldnt have strength go to the move deleter and get rid of it

lrn2read. Already been stated that this is an in game team and already stated that he needs to fix those issues. Stop being a troll and spamming and post something useful....Please......

Dinofossil5
08-26-2011, 03:37 PM
This is probably going to be viewed as spam, but I'm just saying this is still alive and I have two new Pokemon.