PDA

View Full Version : What are YOU going to see this Summer?

Aura Master
06-13-2011, 03:40 AM
Well, I personally think there have been a lot of good movies coming out this year, whether it be Christian movies like The Grace Card, The 5th Quarter, or Soul Surfer(based off the book), action movies like Green Hornet or Fast Five, or super hero movies like Thor. And there have been recent ones such as Pirates of the Carribean and Hangover 2, as well as even greater movies this summer like the last Harry Potter or Transformers 3. So my question is, what was or will be your favorite movie of the year and what are you going to see or looking forward to?

herrysmart
06-13-2011, 07:15 AM
i have not planned anything special but it could be anything any time planned

[MaNiAc]
06-13-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm plan on seeing:
Super 8
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry Potter
Thor

The list is growing slowly as we speak :P

Movies I'm not really interested in seeing include:
Transformers 3
Hangover 2
The Green Lantern
etc etc

Mindblown94
06-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Hopefully Hangover 2. I loved the first one, and people I've talked to say this one is a lot better.

Jet Prower
06-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Most likely nothing. I don't like going to the movies since its often boring to me. You have to sit there quietly for all that time with no computer or DS or something to keep me entertained after I was dragged there.

PSN_xBlackthornWolfx
06-13-2011, 08:19 PM
Most likely nothing. I don't like going to the movies since its often boring to me. You have to sit there quietly for all that time with no computer or DS or something to keep me entertained after I was dragged there.

...That's why you watch the movie lol. You see something you'll enjoy.

For me the last Harry Potter is an absolute must and I can't wait. Will hands down be my favorite movie of the summer. I'll likely see Hangover 2 with a friend, and possibly Pirates of the Caribbean as well. I haven't looked at the others much so maybe more. :)

Jet Prower
06-13-2011, 08:31 PM
...That's why you watch the movie lol. You see something you'll enjoy.

That's a big thing for me, I'm taken to movies I likely don't want to watch alot of the time.

PSN_xBlackthornWolfx
06-14-2011, 10:43 AM
That's why...you go by youself lol. I usually go on my own or drag a friend along, unless one of my parents wants to see it to. I never let anyone drag me to something I won't enjoy. :)

johtochampion
06-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Harry Potter!!!!!!!! I'm excited about that movie, and that movie alone! I don't normally go to movies, but I will definitely be seeing that one!

[MuSiCa]
06-14-2011, 01:15 PM
IDK. My parents will most probably drag me overseas. I don't have anything to do while I'm there (Pokemon is boring. I'm here for strategy :X), but at least I'll sleep longer. Hopefully one of my classmates will organise a class outing that doesn't fail. Last time I went, it was just me and some random guy I hated. If you've heard Cloud scream "I BLAME KJ", well yea. That's who.

DucksGoMooful
06-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Transformers 3, mostly for the music (Linkin Park 4 Life!) and Harry Potter 7 2/2.

Aura Master
06-14-2011, 09:49 PM
^ Exactly my thoughts, can't wait till those two come out!!!

DudeMewCanFly
06-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Tranformers 3 and Hangover 2 I've already seen most thing I want lol

Flame Mistress
06-14-2011, 10:02 PM
HARRY POTTER!!! And Cars 2. :P

herrysmart
06-16-2011, 06:58 AM
yup i have planned to watch many movies on each weekend!!!! all those one which i was just missed!!!