PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty.

PokemonJoe
06-14-2011, 12:10 AM
What do you think They will do for the next call of duty.:thinking:

Vash
06-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Hopefully they polish the multiplayer so it's better. Noobtubes are annoying, and the killstreak bonuses are just ridiculous. If they got rid of killstreaks and perks, the game would be perfect. Not saying the game should be Halo 3, but at least gimme what I got in Call of Duty 2, you know what I mean?

Okilla96
06-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Next call of duty is not having zombies so im expecting crap from it

Vash
06-22-2011, 12:46 AM
Next call of duty is not having zombies so im expecting crap from it

The COD series never had zombies to begin with, except for World at War and Black Ops, which were made my Treyarch, NOT Infinity Ward, who's making this one.

Mindblown94
06-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Hopefully they polish the multiplayer so it's better. Noobtubes are annoying, and the killstreak bonuses are just ridiculous. If they got rid of killstreaks and perks, the game would be perfect. Not saying the game should be Halo 3, but at least gimme what I got in Call of Duty 2, you know what I mean?

The helicopter is just ridiculous, once you get enough kills it's basically more free kills.

PKMNbattleSchemes
07-06-2011, 10:47 PM
NO ZOMBIES :O
thats why i moved to team fortress 2 when my wii broke
CoD just is not for me
to many famas and ak74us its just to overpowered and its not diverse its just charge charge charge and you will win :I

i was gunna get MW3 if my wii got fixed but since theres no zombies then theres no point :L

HinDae
08-15-2011, 10:59 AM
cod is a terrible game through and through, ridiculous killstreaks, quickscoping, boosting and cheaters all ruin what could have been a decent game

battlefield however, when it gets going, utter brilliance, everything is balanced, getting good takes teamwork and ive yet to see an overpowered weapon except the dreaded M95 sniper w/ magnum ammo

somethings let bad company 2 down though, magnum ammo, gives lvl 15 and higher stopping power, a rubbish campaign compared to BC1, assault campers can noobtube all day thanks to the ammo crate, and some of the levels are designed so poorly.

overall though, battlefield laughs at cod

PSN_Sky
08-24-2011, 01:58 AM
I'm getting MW3 for the story and multiplayer, I enjoy those two a lot with CoD games. I'm hoping there will be a lot of good multiplayer maps. Maps like Nuketown that are so awesome they get their own game mode on Double EXP Weekends.

noob
08-31-2011, 05:43 AM
I don't know about MW3, BF3 looks great. JETS! AERIAL BATTLE!

Samatar
09-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Call of Duty is marketed in a way, where the rely on preorders and the first three months of sales.
After that, the game is retailed at about 40% of the original price by the next edition.

The gameplay itself is second class, yet people are blinded by this. All they want is to shoot guns and kill people in the easiest way possible.

noob
09-24-2011, 09:57 PM
Call of Duty is marketed in a way, where the rely on preorders and the first three months of sales.
After that, the game is retailed at about 40% of the original price by the next edition.

The gameplay itself is second class, yet people are blinded by this. All they want is to shoot guns and kill people in the easiest way possible.
Whoa. I totally see what you mean

Murray
09-25-2011, 11:29 AM

Wow your right i looked it up and Preorders account for more then 50 percent in the first 2 to 3 months.