PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Team(First ever Made and post)

Thestickygecko
06-18-2011, 07:23 AM
Hey guys this is my first RMT so dont critize to much i just want ur opinion on my team.

Lucario
@Choice band
Jolly nature
252 atk, 252 sped,4 hp
inner focus
Moves:
Blaze kick
exspeed
aura sphere
Earthquake

I love this guy he is a good poke to stop sweeps from pokemon i have trouble with. He counter jiarchi since i cant flinch and i have eq. Ex speed for those revenge kills. Aura spheres for those rock types and please it never misses.

Milotic
@leftovers
Calm nature
252 Hp, 200 SDef, 52 spatk
Marvel Scale
Moves:
ice beam
recover
confuse ray
scald

Milotic can take any specail attack its a beast of a wall. Confuse ray is just annoy people to switch out and then ice beam for those dragon types and flying scald just for burn hax and STAB. Recover for hp of course.

Scrafty
@leftovers
Careful nature
252 Hp,252 SDef, 4 atk
Shed Skin
Moves:
Bulk up
Drain punch
Payback
Ice punch

This is My bulky sweeper. Scrafty does the job hes hard to take down if it gets a couple of bulks up in. Ice punch and payback for coverage and drain punch for that extra hp to keep me alive longer.

Salamence
@leftover(again)
Careful nature
100 Hp, 152 Def, 252 SDef
Intimidate
Moves:
Toxic
Dragon Tail
Earthquake
Roost

Salamence is just a great poke in general. This is my defensive one with toxic and dragontail. Dragontail to stop setups and just get out a poke i dont like. Toxic to stall and toxic is just always good to have. Earthquake i really dont know lol so any ideas. Roost for that hp cuz im a hp ***** xD.

Tangrowth
@leftovers(again Dont judge me)
Impish nature
252 hp, 252 Def, 4 Atk
Regeneration
Moves:
Leech seed
Power whip
Knock off
Earthquake

Tangrowth is a beast with regeneration. Leech seed just to annoy people. knock off to get those well needed items off like choices. Earthquake for those fire types infernape ect. Power whip for stab.

Lastly

Latias
@Leftovers(i need to get another item xD)
100 Hp, 152 SDef, 252 spatk
levitate
Moves:
Recover
Dragon pulse
Shadow ball
Calm mind

This is my late game sweeper after i got all the special walls down then i just sweep with this. Basically my MVP i calm mind and then i go to town nothing to say about this.
Im just wondering if i should switch recover for a different move cause i havent used it ever cuz i usually get 0hko by any super effective move thats not special.

So thanks for reading and please stay away from OU pokes even though i have some i dont like using them alot but i like to win to so its hard not to use them lawl. So try with BL and UU but ill Take any Advice. xD. I feel like a hypocrit saying that but watever.

ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME!

CloudNine
06-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Hey guys this is my first RMT so dont critize to much i just want ur opinion on my team.

Lucario
@Choice band
Jolly nature
252 atk, 252 sped,4 hp
inner focus
Moves:
Crunch
exspeed
Close Combat
Earthquake

I love this guy he is a good poke to stop sweeps from pokemon i have trouble with. He counter jiarchi since i cant flinch and i have eq. Ex speed for those revenge kills. Aura spheres for those rock types and please it never misses.

The only thing I see Blaze Kick for is Ferrothorn, but a CB boosted Close Combat will OHKO nicely. Aura Sphere is a Special, so Jolly = No, and it also does not get CB Boost. Otherwise, give him Close Combat over Aura Sphere.

Milotic
@leftovers
Calm nature
252 Hp, 200 spd, 52 spatk
Marvel Scale
Moves:
ice beam
recover
confuse ray
scald

Milotic can take any specail attack its a beast of a wall. Confuse ray is just annoy people to switch out and then ice beam for those dragon types and flying scald just for burn hax and STAB. Recover for hp of course.

Scrafty
@leftovers
Brave nature (If taking Rest use Sassy Nature)
252 Hp,252 spd, 4 atk (If you choose to take Rest as an option, 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 (Something))
Shed Skin
Moves:
Bulk up
Drain punch
Payback
Ice punch / Rest

This is My bulky sweeper. Scrafty does the job hes hard to take down if it gets a couple of bulks up in. Ice punch and payback for coverage and drain punch for that extra hp to keep me alive longer. A -Spd Nature means more stuff outspeed you which means more stuff to Payback. Since Scrafty has Shed Skin, some people opt to try their luck with Rest. You can easily get in a +6 with Rest.

Salamence
@leftover(again)
Careful nature
100 Hp, 152 Def, 252 spd
Intimidate
Moves:
Toxic
Dragon Tail
Fire Blast / Flamethrower
Roost

Salamence is just a great poke in general. This is my defensive one with toxic and dragontail. Dragontail to stop setups and just get out a poke i dont like. Toxic to stall and toxic is just always good to have. Earthquake i really dont know lol so any ideas. Roost for that hp cuz im a hp ***** xD. Pokemon that are immune to Toxic = Steel Types. So Fire Blast them straight to hell. I'm not good in EVs, but I know your's is definitely wrong. Wait for SIG to come along and help you.

Tangrowth
@leftovers(again Dont judge me)
Impish nature
252 hp, 252 Def, 4 Atk
Regeneration
Moves:
Leech seed
Power whip
Knock off
Thunder Wave / Sleep Powder

Tangrowth is a beast with regeneration. Leech seed just to annoy people. knock off to get those well needed items off like choices. Earthquake for those fire types infernape ect. Power whip for stab. Infernape will kill you before you kill it. So might as well inflict it with a Statues before you die. Besides, its always nice to have Thunder Wave support. Sleep Powder is a little more Haxy in nature, but I won't stop you.

Lastly

Latias
@Leftovers(i need to get another item xD)
100 Hp, 152 Spd, 252 spatk
levitate
Moves:
Recover
Dragon pulse
Shadow ball / HP [Ground / Fire]
Calm Mind

This is my late game sweeper after i got all the special walls down then i just sweep with this. Basically my MVP i calm mind and then i go to town nothing to say about this.
Im just wondering if i should switch recover for a different move cause i havent used it ever cuz i usually get 0hko by any super effective move thats not special. You forgot the last move, which is probably Calm Mind. Dragon Pulse + Shadow Ball = Walled by Steel Types. Try HP [Ground/Fire]

So thanks for reading and please stay away from OU pokes even though i have some i dont like using them alot but i like to win to so its hard not to use them lawl. So try with BL and UU but ill Take any Advice. xD. I feel like a hypocrit saying that but watever. Explain Salamence and Scrafty then.

ANY ADVICE IS WELCOME!

I have no idea why you like to invest on Speed EVs so much. Because you have NO ground types, Volt Switching Rotom-As are going to have a Field Day with you. Just saying. In Fact, no steel types too? Welcome the statues baby!

Thestickygecko
06-18-2011, 04:15 PM
ok thank you and what do u mean i like to invest on speed evs so much? so who should i kick out and who should join? No one or someone that could take a rotom.

Edit: oh i see Spd means speed huh i thought it meant special defense.

G0dPower
06-19-2011, 12:08 AM
id say if salamence is your defensive wall you might as well give it iron defense and get rid of earthquake. and for latias id put hp fire for the ever common scizors and fertothorns or you give it substitute to stop leech seeders and status inducers.

Thestickygecko
06-19-2011, 02:06 AM
ya i already gave latias hp fire but id rather have flamthrower on salamence than iron defense because i always seem to get toxiced and that would just be a waste

doctJ
06-23-2011, 12:40 AM
I think you should teach your milotic aqua ring so you heal 1/8 of your health every turn

Thestickygecko
06-23-2011, 08:18 AM
ill try that out thanks

Vash
06-23-2011, 02:47 PM
You might wanna give Latias Substitute that way it doesn't get paralyzed by Ferrothorn.

GDItsMeInTheFlesh
06-23-2011, 03:55 PM
I'd recommend a Toxic Orb on Milotic.

godzilla
07-20-2011, 06:36 PM
i dont have any complaints on anything except milotic have flame orb or toxic orb