item rocky helmet
evs
128 atk 252 def 128 spd
moveset
earth quake
stealth rocks
ice shard
rapid spin

just ther to set up rocks spin away rocks and do as much damage as possible and rocky helmets there because im using lefties on another poke

invinceable man (aron lv 1)
study
item shell bell
evs
cant get any
0 hp ivs
moveset
endeavor
tackle

this poke is impossible to kill no joke it really works u survive on 1 hp becuse of study and shell bell gives back an 8th of how much the attack would have done without sturdy

politoed
water absorb
item lefties / life orb
evs 128 hp 128 sp.atk 128 sp.def 128 spd
moveset
hydro pump / surf
ice beam
toxic
reflect or if possible encore

lefties more bulk life orb more attack this is y i love politoed it can wall or sweep if he can learn encore teach him it because if u swith in to something like rotom w hydro pump gives u health and he will then try to use volt swith / tbolt and u encore it into giving u even more health

hydreigon
levitate
item life orb / specs
evs
252 sp.atk 252 spd
moveset
dragon pulse / draco meteor
flamethower
u turn
surf

i havent really seen these since the real game came out a while back and i can remember how epic they where so i post the moveset i tryed out a while back and it was quite good

blissey
senere grace
item leftovers
evs
200 hp 108 sp.atk 200 sp.def
moveset
toxic
wish
protect
t bolt

if blissey can get a better abillity plz say i dont no any of the dream world abilltys and t bolt s there because i love the animation and i always put an attacking move on my pokes

alakazam
magic guard
item choice band
trick
reflect
light screen
psyshock/phychic/future sight

this alakazam is complicated to use but when u get the hang of it its really cool like getting both screens coz there scared of the phychic

and dont dis it till uve tryed it

[MuSiCa]
06-26-2011, 01:27 AM
plz rate guys and gurls soz ant get the pics

donphan
sturdy
item rocky helmet
evs
252 HP / 188 Atk / 68 Def
moveset
earth quake
stealth rocks
ice shard
rapid spin

just ther to set up rocks spin away rocks and do as much damage as possible and rocky helmets there because im using lefties on another poke
HP before defense, enough EVs to 2HKO Salamence as a last resort. IDK.

study
item shell bell
evs
cant get any
0 hp ivs
moveset
endeavor
tackle

this poke is impossible to kill no joke it really works u survive on 1 hp becuse of study and shell bell gives back an 8th of how much the attack would have done without sturdy
Uhh... Aron can't Endeavor people without Sandstorm in the background. :(

politoed
water absorb
item lefties / life orb
252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
moveset
hydro pump / surf
ice beam
toxic
encore

lefties more bulk life orb more attack this is y i love politoed it can wall or sweep if he can learn encore teach him it because if u swith in to something like rotom w hydro pump gives u health and he will then try to use volt swith / tbolt and u encore it into giving u even more health
Politoed doesn't get reflect...

hydreigon
levitate
item life orb / specs
evs
40 HP / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
moveset
Draco meteor
Fire Blast
u turn
Dark Pulse

i havent really seen these since the real game came out a while back and i can remember how epic they where so i post the moveset i tryed out a while back and it was quite good
Don't look at me, I stole this stuff from Smogon.

blissey
Natural Cure
item leftovers
evs
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def , -Atk)
moveset
toxic
wish
Softboiled
t bolt

if blissey can get a better abillity plz say i dont no any of the dream world abilltys and t bolt s there because i love the animation and i always put an attacking move on my pokes
IDK... EVs are a mess, but the moveset...

alakazam
magic guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
item Light Clay
Psychic
reflect
light screen
Focus Blast

this alakazam is complicated to use but when u get the hang of it its really cool like getting both screens coz there scared of the phychic
Magic Guard Alakazam is unreleased and you should use Specs or Scarf, since those actually benefit Alakazam. But...

Bold. Your team is unbalanced (One Physical Attacker, 4 Special Attackers), poor use of Aron, poor type synergy, Uh.... Doesn't look like it'll work, really :sweatdrop:

politoed u
06-26-2011, 01:32 AM
at the botom it says dont dis it till uve tryed it

Leobreacker
06-26-2011, 01:37 AM
Please use proper grammar and proper and punctuation. It a bit difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

Mindblown94
06-26-2011, 01:37 AM
There are no reason for the speed EVs for donphan, drop those in something else like HP for more bulk. Aron's sweeping capabilities don't work if there is no sandstorm, and using FEAR pokemon is a **** move anyway. Also what's with the random EV investment in politoed? I'm assuming you want to be bulky considering you have encore and toxic, so go with lefties and use 252 hp, 252 defense EVS with a bold nature, you should also run scald over those water moves in a defensive set so you have a chance of inflicting another status. Hydreigon is alright, but I don't really see the use in u-turn, sure he can scout but it won't do much damage with no investments. So I'd consider replacing that with something like dark pulse. Blissey, there really is no use for t-bolt if you want to run her, the only thing you would run for damage over seismic toss is flamethrower, but that's only in a sun team. Drop your s. atk and s. def investments in her into defense, make her bold as well. Now for your alakazam, I really have no idea what you're doing if I'm being completely honest. Choice/trick has no reason to be on a set with dual screens, so replace the choice with flame orb so you won't get statused by something that can hurt you, and replace trick with either focus blast or HP fighting.

Btw like Leo said, please use proper grammar/punctuation there's no need to purposely misspell words.

Also SIG, why wish and softboiled? I'm curious about that.

[MuSiCa]
06-26-2011, 01:47 AM
Well, it's either Wish + Protect, or you could use Softboiled. Might as well have an extra recovery move. Thus, LIVE LONGER!

Mindblown94
06-26-2011, 01:55 AM
Well, it's either Wish + Protect, or you could use Softboiled. Might as well have an extra recovery move. Thus, LIVE LONGER!

No lol, you have his moveset as T-wave, wish, softboiled, and t-bolt. So you have both in the same set.

[MuSiCa]
06-26-2011, 02:10 AM
No lol, you have his moveset as T-wave, wish, softboiled, and t-bolt. So you have both in the same set.

I know. Actually it's Toxic / Wish / Softboiled / T-bolt. IDK. Because if you want to heal yourself, use Softboiled. Teammates, Wish. With Protect, you ave less PP for healing. Softboiled > Protect

Mindblown94
06-26-2011, 02:14 AM
I know. Actually it's Toxic / Wish / Softboiled / T-bolt. IDK. Because if you want to heal yourself, use Softboiled. Teammates, Wish. With Protect, you ave less PP for healing. Softboiled > Protect

Alright I guess. But t-bolt is kind of a waste there, it's not going to do much at all compared to seismic toss.

[MuSiCa]
06-26-2011, 02:23 AM
But then without T-bolt it may as well be a Chansey :/

PKMNbattleSchemes
07-03-2011, 10:38 PM
aron is defeatable aka mismagius with will-o-wisp will completly ruin him
and in general a mismagius is easily able to rip through your team
blissey is the only thing that would be able to stop it

Dinofossil5
07-04-2011, 12:39 AM
FEAA Just doesn't work, I can't read half of this, need I go on?

Aura Master
07-05-2011, 08:55 PM
plz rate guys and gurls soz ant get the pics

donphan
sturdy
item rocky helmet/Leftovers
evs
252 Hp, 190 Atk, 68 SpDef
moveset
earth quake
stealth rocks
ice shard
rapid spin

This is what I would run. Leftovers are a better choice than Rocky Helmet but I suppose that is fine too. Hp and SpDef for the bulk of course and Atk for, as stated before. Everything else is fine

study
item shell bell
evs
cant get any
0 hp ivs
moveset
endeavor
Sandstorm

No FEAR pokemon is invincible first of all, for this all you need is a burn, faster priority, or another Ground/Rock/Steel type. Anyways, all you have is Endeavor and Tackle, but you NEED Sandstorm to be on the field for this to even be able to use. Also if you wanted Protect if you think a priority Pokemon is out. But in all reality, FEAR Pokemon are cheap and no one likes being played against them, so if I were you I would take him off.

politoed
water absorb
item lefties / life orb
evs (Not sure?)
moveset
hydro pump / surf
ice beam
toxic
reflect or if possible encore

I honestly don't know with the EV's, and if you are trying to make him bulky then invest in Hp/Def/SpDef. Other than that, give him Drizzle and put him in a rain team.

hydreigon
levitate
item life orb / specs
evs
252 sp.atk 252 spd Hp EV's?
moveset
dragon pulse / draco meteor
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse

U-Turn has better uses than a Hydreigon, and I have never seen Surf on one so idk about that either. I would change Flamethrower to Fire Blast for more damage and give him Dark Pulse for STAB and whatnot. Lastly, I would have both Dragon Pulse AND Draco Meteor because you can use Dragon Pulse as STAB and a regular move while Draco Meteor as a last resort STAB to rack up damage.

blissey
senere grace
item leftovers
evs
252 Hp, 252 Def, 6 Sp Atk
moveset
toxic
wish
protect
t bolt

Blissey usually likes max Hp EV's, and has a fragile Defence stat, so you want to invest in that seeing as Blissey already has good SpDef. Maybe you could use BoltBeam here, im not sure how well it would work. And you NEED a recovery move like Softboiled.

alakazam
magic guard
item choice band
trick
reflect
light screen
psyshock/phychic/future sight

this alakazam is complicated to use but when u get the hang of it its really cool like getting both screens coz there scared of the phychic (Psychic)
Quite honestly, I don't get this either....Trick and choice items are okay, but this isnt the right moveset. Future Sight is terrible and the screens don't need to be here.

Well you say don't "dis it till uve tryed it", but I wouldn't want to try it until you have made major changes by considering everyones advice and using proper grammar. And this is a rate my team thread, and we are rating your team and trying to help you, so either take the advice from everyone who have agreed on your team, or refrain from posting, thank you. :)

zeroenso
07-06-2011, 02:02 AM
i like the team i would love to battle it

Mindblown94
07-07-2011, 02:00 AM

Not to minimod zero, but that's not a very helpful post.

Aura Master
07-07-2011, 02:05 AM

Yes, in the future PM people if you want to battle, this is the Rate My Team thread, so stick to rating! :P

Leobreacker
07-07-2011, 02:38 AM
This team is pretty old now and he doesn't even reply anymore. This will cause more spam if it's left like this.
So...
Thread Locked.