PDA

View Full Version : [NDS] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

[MuSiCa]
06-26-2011, 05:05 AM
So who's played? It's got good soundtracks, a stupid cliffhanger ending, and questionable points. Probably going to be a sequel to tie up loose ends... Like Camelot did before...

DucksGoMooful
06-26-2011, 01:15 PM
I almost got it, but then I decided on Dragon Quest IX. Is it really good?

[MuSiCa]
06-26-2011, 01:40 PM
IDK. I like the Golden Sun series, since I'm a fan of Turn-Based games. Plus the Sol Blade's Megiddo unleash obliberates stuff :O

The Lost Age's Storyline was much better than Dark Dawn's, but maybe that's because it was the 'part 2' of the original Golden Sun. DD's Storyline right now is OK, but the character's personalities aren't... Ehr, expressed much.

Leobreacker
07-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Golden sun Dark dawn is awesome, I am currently stuck in the puzzles in the sky island or something o.o Im going to look at some walkthrough 'cause the game is going really good so far. i like the music, the graphics of the monsters you summon and also the DJinns. The Djinns are soo awesome. Its so hard to get some of the Djinns. So incase someone hasnt played it, I would recommend this game, its just awesome.

[MuSiCa]
07-27-2011, 09:21 AM
Lol. You have to replay the game to get all the Djinn, if you didn't get certain ones the first time. There are some points of no return. That's why I had to replay the game x.x
The puzzles were too easy. I preferred GS: The Lost Age. Honestly. 2D was also more appealing to me.

Leobreacker
07-27-2011, 02:57 PM
I should try that out, and no, I dont need to replay, I have the walkthrough walls code ;) And about the 2D game, i might try it out :)

[MuSiCa]
07-27-2011, 03:04 PM
Lol, you seriously followed the walkthrough from the start?
(Lost Age is for the GBA. Good luck.)

Leobreacker
07-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Nop. I dont follow any damn walkthroughs. I said previously I am going to watch walkthroughs. And seriously, GBA??? Nahhhh forget it ;)