PDA

View Full Version : Are you getting the Wii U when it comes out?

Leobreacker
06-30-2011, 06:33 PM
I am not getting it, But if a pokemon game releases, and its a good one, i will sure ly buy it. Discuss you opinions on what you think about the console :)
Here's a picture of the Wii U:

http://cdn4.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/wii-u-zelda.jpg

And yes, its a zelda game in the photo :)

DucksGoMooful
06-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Heck yes I am. If only to show skeptics how awesomely cool it is. HD Zelda? How could you pass that up? No matter the cost, no matter the downsides, it shall be mine!

Leobreacker
06-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Heck yes I am. If only to show skeptics how awesomely cool it is. HD Zelda? How could you pass that up? No matter the cost, no matter the downsides, it shall be mine!
Thats awesome. I am pretty sure all Zelda maniacs will go ahead and buy it.

Cool Like That
06-30-2011, 07:11 PM
nope im not gonna get it i dont like the wii stuff.... lol but if a pokemon game comes out i might make a exeption xD

proudvegan23
06-30-2011, 07:12 PM
I will once the Zelda game arrives!! I can't not have a Zelda game... Besides it looks cool all around.

Leobreacker
06-30-2011, 07:27 PM
nope im not gonna get it i dont like the wii stuff.... lol but if a pokemon game comes out i might make a exeption xD
That's the same thing I meant!! XD But the pokemon game must be good.

Mindblown94
07-01-2011, 04:18 PM
I think I'll get it, Idk. I don't even have a regular wii so this one better be able to play wii games too.

GottaCatchEmAll
07-01-2011, 04:32 PM
I am not getting it, But if a pokemon game releases, and its a good one, i will sure ly buy it. Discuss you opinions on what you think about the console :)
Here's a picture of the Wii U:

http://cdn4.digitaltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/wii-u-zelda.jpg

And yes, its a zelda game in the photo :)

I could care less if it was any other game, but A POKEMON game ?! I would buy it the day it came out! Pokemon has been on the small screen for too long! (Not counting SSB and the Pokemon Ranch for Wii) It's time it was moved up a notch :)

johtochampion
07-01-2011, 10:24 PM
I won't be getting it immediately. I'll wait for a while, let any bugs get worked out, get it when I know its safe!

Vash
07-01-2011, 10:35 PM
No. At least not right when it comes out. I.'ll wait when price drops down