PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team (suggestions if possible)

doctJ
07-01-2011, 03:50 AM
this is my team it is pretty good but i wouldnt mind some suggestions

espeon
nature timid,item toxic orb,ablity magic bounce
morning sun
shadow ball
trick
psychic

omastar
nature bashful,item white herb,ability shell armor
rock slide
ice beam
hydro pump
shell smash

ninetales
nature timid,item charcoal,ability drought
overheat
solarbeam
extrasenory
attract

combustion
nature adamant, item eviolite, ability speed boost
protect
sword dance
baton pass
flare blitz

hydreigon
nature timid,item, life orb, ability levitate
dragon pulse
dark pulse
flamethrower
surf

conkeldurr(i baton pass to him)
nature adamant,item focus sash,ability sheer force
earthquake
payback
drain punch
rockslide

Mindblown94
07-01-2011, 04:00 AM
First off, where are your EVs? Every poke needs EVs.

Espeon: What's with toxic orb There's really no point for it, it's only digging your own grave so give her leftovers instead. There is no reason for trick either, trick is really only used in choiced sets or status/magic guard pokes. Replace trick and I guess shadow ball too for dual screens.

Omastar: ehh I'm going to leave that to someone else.

Ninetales: Replace charcoal with leftovers, there really aren't any reasons to use the type boosting items. What's with attract? I guess it could work, but I'm pretty sure hax moves are banned under smogon rules, so replace it with toxic or will-o-wisp, your choice. Extransensory has garbage coverage so I guess you can replace that with toxic or will-o-wisp too and have dual status.

Combusken: Oh boy, I'm just going to leave this to someone else as well.

Hydreigon: That's actually a legitimate set, here's a cookie!

Conkeldurr: Leaving this to someone else as well.

Someone pick this up for me, I'm going to bed.

DudeMewCanFly
07-01-2011, 05:28 AM
Sig help this guy out I would post something but you are better at this stuff than i am so Meh

[MuSiCa]
07-01-2011, 05:37 AM
Sig help this guy out I would post something but you are better at this stuff than i am so Meh

D:
EVs and Descriptions, otherwise I can't rate it fully and "I" Will have to close this thread. But for now...

Espeon is being used wrongly. It causes switches, so during that time do something other than attacking... Like throwing a Sub or Setting up Dual Screens. Magic Bounce doesn't reflect Toxic Orb's effect.

Omastar, Give it a Timid Nature and replace Rock Slide with AncientPower. Trust me.

On Ninetales, I'd go with Leftovers, And replace the current moveset with Fire Blast / Energy Ball / Extrasensory / Dark Pulse. Or ChestoRest, which also works. Just increase your survivability.

Combusken has to be the crappiest Baton Passer ever. Scizor or Gliscor both do better. Even Ninjask. Or Scyther.

Hydreigon works! And yet, I'd replace the moveset... With... Draco Meteor / Fire Blast / Dark Pulse / U-turn

Conkeldurr... Metagross is a far better Baton Pass recipient. Conkeldurr should stick to doing what he's good at.

godzilla
07-20-2011, 07:25 PM
you might want to give your conkeldurr mach punch and bulk up

PKMNbattleSchemes
07-20-2011, 10:36 PM
SiG has some good points
for espeon the toxic orb is a major no/no
toxic orb badly poisons it and ruins your SP. attaking moves if you wanna keep your current movepool replace the toxic orb with either a choice specs or scarf seeing as it can cripple stealth rockers

for omastar, yea i agree with SiG, but you might want to consider waterfall over hydro pump. after a shell smash your attack goes up surprisingly high, yes a hydro pump will kill most things, but its inaccurate and you have a drought ninetails on your team. its your choice

on ninetails. yea SiG is right with that

combusken... well he has speed boost... yea so what...he also has an okay move poll but when a +4 STAB sky uppercut (if thats the move he learns, i forget) fails to take out a cradilly with no stat boosts you know its pretty weak, but if you are baton passing....element of surprise is okay i guess.....

hydreigon is fine

conkeldurr, payback is almost useless because of the speed boosts but if you encounter a mismagius or a gengar then yea i see why you would use it
focus sash is pointless seeing as conkeldurr can easily take most hits, and you'll be faster then most. you dont need mach punch because no priority attack moves super-effect it and bulk up is unnessicary to....