PDA

View Full Version : Team Rocket

theBlob
07-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Rocket trouble was a stupid name;

Jules was a young pokemon trainer. Having just recieved a starter (a trapinch, the others were taken) from the Prof. Birch of Hoenn, he decided to start on his way. After defeating some zigzagoon, he realised that this journey was boring. The fun began when he faced other trainers, and he realised that he enjoyed earning money as much as battleing. As he left the woods, he was stopped at the entrance to Petalburg City by someone in a mysterious garb.
Team Rocket.
They invited him to join their group, and he quickly agreed. Before he had finished his answer, a hot air balloon rose out over the trees, and dropped a rope ladder.
He climbed up, and as the balloon drifted over the trees, he knew he had made the right choice.

In the balloon with him were 2 Team Rocket members, a pilot and 2 other new recruits.
You guys.

-----

Well we have all wanted to be a part of Team Rocket havn't we? Who wouldn't want to be the bad guys? This little rpg sets us as the 3 recruits in the hot air balloon. THere will be a load of NPCs and the orders will come from them. I am Jules.
Let it be known thet I control Giovanni. Thus, no-one can give themselves missions or promotions. All you have to do is complete the missions he gives you. We will all work together. All of the recruits are people who just started their Pokemon journey.

Basically, us three are some noobs, Spike is in control of us, and he gets orders from Giovanni.
Let the trio move onward! I have decided to let you guys start this off, I will post later. Careful not to control someones character; even making them say hi might annoy someone. First post is a little awkward and hard to make, so the next person to post gets a little bonus :P

Spoil posts that are not related to it. Use this; [SPOILER*][*/SPOILER]
But without the *.
No herping, no derping, no insulting. Only the members can post in here.
My "info posts" will be quotes. After everyone has posted once I will pst the next "episode".

theBlob
07-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Well if you insist....
(oh and 1st person please)

Jules:

Trembling with anticipation, I looked around the small cabin of the hot air balloon. There were three other people: a tough-looking green-haired boy with a Larvitar sitting cross-legged next to him and watching its master's face. He seemed to have been planning to join Team Rocket, as he had a hand-made uniform neatly folded next to him. The second occupant of the balloon was a tall boy balancing a petite Togepi in his arms. As the tiny creature gazed up adoringly at its master, he glanced at me and smiled awkwardly. He too was wearing a customized uniform, this time blue. Was this a new craze I had missed out on?
The last person in the balloon was by far the most intimidating. With a Mighteyena lying restlessly at his side, and his jet-black hair, piercing eyes and a tattoo of barbed wire on his neck, he was the last person you would want to meet in a dark alley. I knew instantly that he was in charge. His imposing appearance was giving off a distinct aura of menace and he was obviously glaring unhappily at the customised uniforms that the other two had.

I was jerked out of my daydreaming by a whine from Libbeldra, my trapinch. Being a ground type he obviously was not that comfortable with the height that we had now reached.
"don't worry... You'll get used to it. One day you will be able to fly like this!" I whispered in his ear, so only we could hear. That seemed to comfort him, so I sat down on the bench and wached the sky.

Ok guys. This is about the lenght I want. Sorry I controlled you guys a little, I had to to get the story started. Don't go any longer than this; decribe just what your character sees. Frogg_Lord, delete your post. Yep, you can post now :D

Frogg_Lord
07-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Kaiji:

i felt the thin breeze turn into a gust as the baloon left the tree coverage and enter the zone over the plain. The wind was cold and harsh, and it carried a srtrong scent of Vileplume plant. I looked out into the whatever i could see of the black sky. The moon briefly lit up the area, then dissapeared once again behind the cloud cover. Shadow was sleeping in the bag sitting my lap. His constant warmth helped against the cold.

We had been flying for some time now, and i had had time to have a good look at the three other people present. The first seemed to be not very experimented but pretty strong and intelligent. he was sittign beside a Vibrava, so i assumed he came from Hoenn. he seemed to be the best choice for a possible partner. Shadow seemed also quite interested in him, i had noticed him eyeing the guy with interest. he seemed to be someone talented, but lacking the killer instinct. his Vibrava appeared was probably to him a friend, not a partner.
The second guy was, at first, a joke. He had a smile on his face and a baby Togepi. But, looking closer, i distinguished a deep expression of pure courage in this dude. Same for his togepi. He was obviously not experienced, but he had obviously decided to join team Rocket of his own will. He puzzled me a little, but something was telling me to not underestimate this guy.
the third was Spike. he introduced himself, and seemed to be our captain. I know how to follow a captain. so I will.

BaronTogepi
07-19-2011, 08:34 PM
I climbed up the rope ladder, and came face to face with an enormous Mighteyena growling in my face. Instantly I started to wonder if I should be here. No! I have to see this through. I pushed past it and bumped into it's just as intimidating owner, staring into my eyes. I instantly looked away and retreated to the far corner of the balloon and sat down. Togepi jumped up onto my lap and looked up at me adoringly. I grinned at his cuteness and looked up at the other two occupants of the cabin. One of them was dressed all in green, from head to foot, including his hair, and honestly, he looked like a total clown, although I would never tell him that to his face, because he was pretty menacing. Asleep in his bag was a Larvitar, who honestly was almost as scary as the guy himself. The second one was more, how to put this, more normal. He had spiky brown hair and a scar down his face, that made him quite menacing, until he looked over and smiled at me, so I smiled back, and I could tell that he was a nice guy. He had a Trappinch who didn't look very at ease in the air, seeing as he was a ground type. My Togepi however looked as if she wanted to sprout wings and fly off. "Soon" I said, "Very soon".
I caught the leader, Spike looking my way, and I locked eyes with him. I looked away soon though, not wanting to be rude. I settled down, waiting and wondering what was awaiting me on this journey...

theBlob
07-23-2011, 03:50 PM
nice one guys. One thing; frogg_lord, i have a trapinch, not a vibrava. Now, the next chapter may involve some fighting( i havnt decided yet) so here are the pokemons moves (from bulbapedia :p)
trapinch knows: Bite
togepi knows: Growl
charm
metronome ( *jealousy* )
larvitar: Bite
leer
sandstorm

ill tell you guys when you can use more moves. I will also tell you who is allowed a new pokemon in the episode. Ill post the next part soon.

zomfg10charlimit