PDA

View Full Version : Halo: Reach

Aura Master
07-17-2011, 01:47 AM
Discuss anything Halo: Reach, favorite aspects, Campaign, Forge World, Firefight, favorite characters, anything! And feel free to post your gamertag here as well! Mine is ODST Knight, have fun! ^_^

DudeMewCanFly
07-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Lol so many firefight sessions

doctJ
07-17-2011, 04:03 PM
halo reach is a really good game i am so glad they are making halo 4 my favorite mode is infection too bad i lost my mic is a lot more fun with a mic

Aura Master
07-18-2011, 03:56 PM
i love halo

Okay then? Anyways, FINALLY have xbox live and it is awesome playing on live :)

Leobreacker
08-25-2011, 06:10 PM
Live Rock's!! I am soo close to a general but guess what o.o my xbox live member-ship is over. </3 D':
Anyways..about the game, Halo reach is one of the best Sci-Fi games ever made. It has so much action, mystery and continuous fun. even after you complete all missions, you stll have some searching to do, example achievement hunting and to find Easter eggs!! (My FAV.) The multiplayer is the best part for me, Its soo cool to have an awesome team that follows you everywhere to help you win!! And firefight rooockkksss ;D

Aura Master
08-25-2011, 09:00 PM
Aww yea!!! My favorite modes are Campaign and Multiplayer. But favorite game type is Infection :D Right now I am almost Colonel since I got my Xbox live back up just awhile ago :P

Leobreacker
08-25-2011, 09:57 PM
You are soooo lucky ;_;

DudeMewCanFly
08-25-2011, 09:58 PM
IAN i am coming over this weekend and bringing my 48 hour trial and we will do nothing but infection sound good?

Aura Master
08-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Lol, ill ask! XP

DDwhiscash
11-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Kids will be kids.
Reach.....Is horrible. The game is based of internet speed and gives anyone with a 10 meg or higher connection an advantage. Now, I'll address for something else that goes on in the game.
Infection - is a horrible game mode. It promotes camping and generally doesn't teach anyone how to play better, there is bearly team synergy because the points are based soley on the that one person.
The sniper riffle... is WAY too easy to use.
The DMR (well with the release of No bloom) it got good, but in the other playlists if your connection is low it sucks.
The multi-player is what brings people to Halo, it's what Halo is known for. It's how halo raised the bar. Although, the campain gives Halo 1 a bit of a run for it's money. This is the opinion of the majority who's been playing since Halo 2. The game is bad.

Aura Master
11-28-2011, 09:07 PM
First of all, this kid is 17. And I respect your opinion and that you like Multiplayer, but I don't just go get a game for Multiplayer or some crap like that. I actually like storylines to games, and I have always been a fan of the entire Halo series ever since Halo: CE. I have read the books and everything, I just love Halo's storyline. Now here is what I don't agree with:

1. Connection - I don't think you can bash a game for your slow connection honestly.....
2. Campers - You will have campers in every gametype pretty much, I hate them too. -_- But don't single them out to just Infection.
3. Infection - It's not competitive if you didn't already know that. It's a fun gametype that a whole bunch of people love and enjoy. It is THE most played game type if I am correct. Now, who are you to say that you can't get better by playing it? I was plenty good before I even had Xbox live and I was better once I started playing Infection, but it's really up to the player and THEIR skill I think, not the gametype.....as for "team synergy", it's not a team gametype, you're trying to survive on your own, if you want teams, play team slayer instead of bashing the whole game or Infection.
4. Sniper Rifle - A powerful weapon in EVERY Halo game, and of course it's easy to use when facing snipers. Don't blame a weapon because you die from people who know how to use snipers.
5. DMR - Everyone I know likes it. Again, don't blame the weapon or game for your connection.

I know we are just two different opinions, and I know the majority of gamers now only care about Multiplayer, but this game to me has a good engine, great storyline, great graphics, and an awesome Multiplayer. If you're disappointed with a game, don't bash it. There are always people who like it most likely.