PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca Black's new song

Mindblown94
07-20-2011, 05:28 AM
IF YOU ARE GOING TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD BE CIVILIZED, THANK YOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OxWD85Ngz4

Alright I'm going to be perfectly honest. Because I'm not biased towards music, I didn't think this one was actually that bad. Sure people are saying it's terrible like the first one, but really I just think they're bandwagoning. It's really not as bad as the first one. I don't really enjoy it, but I don't think it's terrible. And if this isn't autotuned then she's actually a pretty decent singer.

Please note, as said above if you post in this thread at least be civil instead of leaving brainless posts.

xXTansXx
07-24-2011, 04:50 AM
I hate her new song:'It's Friday"UGGGHH

GDItsMeInTheFlesh
07-24-2011, 05:09 AM
^Freaking read. He's talking about the NEW song.

As for the song, it's pretty awful. Sure it's an improvement, but so is a dying dog cry.

Mindblown94
07-24-2011, 05:10 AM
^Freaking read. He's talking about the NEW song.

As for the song, it's pretty awful. Sure it's an improvement, but so is a dying dog cry.

Meh an improvement's an improvement. It's not my type of music, but it's still not bad.

[MaNiAc]
07-24-2011, 05:14 AM
It's not really much better that Friday at all. I'm just not hearing any talent there.

I hate her new song:'It's Friday"UGGGHH
@Tans please be sure to read the original post more thoroughly and leave replies with more relevant content. Try to avoid spamming please :)

Thanks

Mindblown94
07-24-2011, 05:31 AM
;56948']It's not really much better that Friday at all. I'm just not hearing any talent there.

@Tans please be sure to read the original post more thoroughly and leave replies with more relevant content. Try to avoid spamming please :)

Thanks

Meh, personal opinions != someone being untalented. Personally I don't like country or rap at all, but I'm not going to go as far and say they are untalented.

The thing I'm more impressed about is she actually bothered to post another song even though she was getting death threats from nerd raging viewers. That is determination right there. And I respect that.

Btw also maniac, I hope the big letters in my first post aren't a problem. I just know that this thread could potentially become a flame war, which I'm sure we want to avoid.

GDItsMeInTheFlesh
07-24-2011, 06:03 AM
This does raise the question, How easy is stardom?

I mean think of it:

Release a song of HORRIBLE QUALITY, such as Friday, achieve fame.

Release a REAL song, sustain fame.

Mindblown94
07-24-2011, 06:08 AM
This does raise the question, How easy is stardom?

I mean think of it:

Release a song of HORRIBLE QUALITY, such as Friday, achieve fame.

Release a REAL song, sustain fame.

It's because when a bad song comes out people show their friends. And the chain grows and grows until it's well known. For good songs, they usually just listen to it and comment and don't say a word about it.

GDItsMeInTheFlesh
07-24-2011, 07:14 PM
^Exactly, EASY fame.