PDA

View Full Version : Who should go banned/moved?

PokemonHunter
08-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Just want to know wat u think should go from uu to bl or anything else to be moved?

For me, i think raikou should become bl or ou with its dream world ability. Not the greatest, but it could really counter things like thundurus and zapdos with a base speed of 115. Tell me wat u think should be banned or moved?

Mindblown94
08-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Latios to ubers - Seriously this guy is amazing. I haven't a seen any set of his that doesn't make me crap myself. The set I run with him puts a dent in anything, even if it's resisted. And when/if soul dew is released this guy will be way too OP for OU.

Garchomp to OU - I never realized why they moved him in the first place. I loved making this guy and I actually found him as a challenge other than being too OP. I never actually ran into people abusing sand veil but to each their own I guess.

Victini to BL - Seriously this thing is deadly, unless you have an extremely bulky water you're almost always going to lose something to v-create. and they even learn fusion bolt, so if you do switch into a water type they can still hit you hard with fusion bolt

Cresselia to UU - I don't really think I need to explain myself here. Ok fine, basically this thing's stats are just way too amazing for pokes in RU. It's also always RU whored, you almost always run into one. In UU it will also give heracross some well deserved usage boost.

That's just my two cents, too lazy to really go into detail. But I do strongly argue with these points.

PokemonHunter
08-17-2011, 01:44 AM
Just saying i actuall think vic is bl along with staraptor. I know vic cant really do much in ou with heatran and rain running around, but wat about staraptor?

DudeMewCanFly
08-17-2011, 04:16 AM
Cresselia to UU - I don't really think I need to explain myself here. Ok fine, basically this thing's stats are just way too amazing for pokes in RU. It's also always RU whored, you almost always run into one. In UU it will also give heracross some well deserved usage boost.

I agree with this it pretty much walls everything in the tier and I have seen one on EVERY team I have battled so far.And even in UU it would still get great usage.

Mindblown94
08-18-2011, 08:01 PM
Just saying i actuall think vic is bl along with staraptor. I know vic cant really do much in ou with heatran and rain running around, but wat about staraptor?

CC w/ BB pretty much wrecked havoc on any team. Close combat to get rid of those steel switch-ins that would come into BB then you're free to just spam BB and 1shot practically the whole team. And vic is still UU I'm sure. At least that's what the most updated list says.

Where
08-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Froslass - BL to UU

Really? Why is this thing in BL? Just because its Destiny Bond set is just awsomeness doesn't mean it should be thrown into a tier its completely useless unless you use the D-Bond set. You are kinda begging for the D-Bond set.

Chansey - UU to OU/Ubers

I can understand why this thing was UU in the 4th gen, but with Eviolit, its a monster. And with the (kinda)lack of Close Combats in Ubers, it just destroys/walls everything.

(Personnally, I hate Jirachi and Togekiss due to their hax sets, but since Uber pokes are to "strong" for them, moving them would only make them useless.