PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Distribution on the GTS!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kyohack
04-10-2011, 05:11 AM
1. Pick a Pokémon
Before entering the GTS, you'll need to pick which Pokémon you want to receive. There are a few ways of doing this. Currently, you can:

Send event Pokémon from our English (http://pokecheats.net/eventdb/english.php) and Japanese (http://pokecheats.net/eventdb/japanese.php) event database.
Send any of the 649 Pokémon in our PKM database (http://pokecheats.net/pkmdb/).
Create a custom Pokémon with the 5th gen Online Pokésav (http://pokecheats.net/pokesav/bw.php) or the 4th gen Online Pokesav (http://pokecheats.net/pokesav/gen4.php).

2. Change your internet settings
Once you've picked the Pokémon you want, then you can setup your game to connect our GTS. Make sure that you already have a working internet connection in your game, and then follow the instructions below to change your connection settings:

If you use a 3DS console with Pokémon BW or B2W2, then...

In the System Settings app that can be found on your console's homescreen, tap Internet Settings and then tap Connection Settings. Pick the connection that you use to access the internet, tap Change Settings, then tap DNS. For the "Auto-Obtain DNS" option, tap No, then tap Detailed Setup and set the Primary DNS of that connection to 199.119.163.34

If you use a DSi console with Pokémon BW or B2W2, then...

In the System Settings app that can be found on your console's homescreen, tap Internet and then tap Connection Settings. You will see 3 connection slots, but these are for older DS games. For Pokémon BW and B2W2, tap Advanced Setup and you'll see 3 more connections. Basically, the DSi can hold 6 connections but you only want to use 1. Make sure that the connection you use for BW or B2W2 is in Advanced Setup. The Primary DNS address of this connection should be set to 199.119.163.34

If you use Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver (on any console), then...

On your game's titlescreen, select NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS and press the A button:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/2.PNG

Tap the blue button that says Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/3.PNG

You will see 3 connections. Tap on the internet connection that you already use to access the internet:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/4.PNG

Scroll to the bottom. For the Auto-obtain DNS option, press No:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/5.PNG

For the Primary DNS option, tap Edit:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/6.PNG

Type 199.119.163.34 and then tap OK:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/7.PNG

When it asks Are these settings correct?, tap OK:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/8.PNG

Tap Save Settings:

http://pokecheats.net/db/screenshots/GTS_guide/9.PNG

3. Visit the GTS
After you've changed your internet settings, turn on your game. When you visit the GTS, you'll receive the Pokémon you wanted! There are two important things to keep in mind:

Make sure you have a full team of 6 Pokémon BEFORE visiting the GTS.
If you use BW or B2W2, make sure you choose GTS. The GTS Negotiations option will not work.

Connection troubleshooting tips:
If you still go to the real GTS instead of mine, or if you experience a connection error upon entering, then...

Try setting the Secondary DNS to 199.119.163.34
If you use a DSi with BW or B2W2, make sure your connection is in Advanced Setup.
Delete other connections you aren't using, and make sure you only have 1 connection saved on your console. The 3DS and DSi can store up to 6 connections, so check thoroughly. On the 3DS, 3 connections are in Internet Connections and 3 more are in Nintendo DS Connections. On the DSi, you'll see 3 connections in Connection Settings, but 3 more are hidden in Advanced Setup.
Try unplugging your router(s) and modem(s) that you are using to connect to the internet.
Make sure your internet service provider isn't forcing you to use their DNS. If they are enforcing strict DNS, then you will need to use an internet connection from a different service provider. Make sure you resend your Pokémon if you use a different internet connection.
Double check that your Primary DNS address is set to 199.119.163.34
Ensure that you have a working internet connection.
Make sure that your computer and DS are both using the same internet connection. This is necessary because my GTS tracks Pokémon requests by your IP address.
Try sending a different Pokémon to the GTS.

Legality troubleshooting tips:
In the future, I have plans to eventually include a legality checker in the Online Pokesav, to verify Pokémon data during creation. For now, here are some general legality tips if you're struggling to get your Pokémon to pass Nintendo's online hack checks:

In order for a Pokémon to pass Nintendo's hack checks for online play, you must make sure that the Pokémon doesn't exceed the game's natural limits. Invalid moves, or incorrect met-at levels and met-at locations are common mistakes. If you have any guide books on hand, I would strongly recommend verifying your Pokémon's details while you are creating it. If not, try using an online guide or our Pokédex (http://pokecheats.net/dex/index.php) allowed movesets for each Pokémon. Most people forget to specify a PID value for their Pokémon. The PID is mathematically related to the Pokémon's ability, gender, nature, and IV's; and is considered to be a means of verifying this information. If you don't have strict IV requirements for your Pokémon, then feel free to use the PID generator that is built into the Online Pokésav (just checkmark the "Automatically fix PID" option). Otherwise, if you want to generate a PID for a Pokémon that has very high IVs, then I would recommend using an offline PID generator (http://pokecheats.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=243&d=1313197425).

Using the offline PID generator:
If you do not get the PID that you want, then try different IV combinations. Pay close attention to the information that appears under a PID. You need to look up the Pokémon in a guide book to see what abilities it can learn. The PID generator swaps these values for the PID (its just a confusing bug for this PID generator, it doesn't apply to other PID generators). For example, if this PID generator gives you a PID for "Ability 1", then you want to give your Pokémon the second ability that is listed in the guide book. If this PID generator gives you a PID for "Ability 2", then you want to give your Pokémon the first ability that is listed in the guide book. Instead of typing the name of the nature that you want the PID to have, you have to look up the value for that nature. The read-me has a list of the value that each nature corresponds to. You also need to make sure that the Pokémon's gender matches the PID's gender value. You will need to look up the Pokémon in a guide book to find out what percentage of that Pokémon will be female. If the Pokémon has a 12.5% chance of being female, then the PID's gender value needs to be between 0 and 30 inclusive, otherwise it will be male. If the Pokémon has a 25% chance of being female, then the PID's gender value needs to be between 0 and 63 inclusive, otherwise it will be male. If the Pokémon has a 50% chance of being female, then the PID's gender value needs to be between 0 and 126 inclusive, otherwise it will be male. If the Pokémon has a 75% chance of being female, then the PID's gender value needs to be between 0 and 190 inclusive, otherwise it will be male. The gender value of the PID can be ignored for gender-less Pokémon, and Pokémon that always have the same gender.

Frequently asked questions:
Q: Whenever I type 199.119.163.34 my game changes the address to 199.119.163.034 Is this a problem?
A: It is normal for the game to add preceding 0's to the address. There's nothing to worry about, and the GTS should work as expected.

Q: How do I receive a Pokémon? Do I need to trade for it? Should I search for it?
A: You do not need to trade for the Pokémon, and you don't need to search for it. As soon as you enter the GTS, you will automatically receive the Pokémon that you requested. If you don't automatically receive your Pokémon, then please read the connection troubleshooting tips listed above.

Q: Do I need to "register" my game before receiving a Pokémon?
A: Nope! Our GTS doesn't require you to register your game. And in fact, you don't even need an account on this site! We think that it's much faster for users to connect to our GTS this way.

Q: So, how does the GTS know which Pokémon to send?
A: Our GTS tracks Pokémon requests based on the user's IP address. So as long as your game console and computer are using the same internet connection, you should be able to receive the Pokémon you sent to the GTS.

Q: Are the Pokémon on this site legit?
A: All Event Pokémon and PKMDB Pokémon are legit, since they have been acquired in-game through normal play. Pokémon that are created via the Online Pokesav are obviously not legit. However, such Pokémon have the potential to be legal if their stats, moves, and all other aspects are within the game's natural boundaries.

Q: What is the difference between legit and legal Pokémon?
A: The terms "legit" and "legal" are used to differentiate between Pokémon that have been obtained in-game, and those that have been created to mimic in-game Pokémon. In theory, there is no actual difference between legit Pokémon that have been obtained in-game and legal Pokémon that have been created. Over the years, the research findings from various hacking communities (such as ProjectPokemon.org, PokéCommunity, and Bulbapedia) have advanced to the point at which it is now possible (and quite common!) to create a Pokémon from scratch that has identical binary data to a legit Pokémon.

Q: Will my Pokémon be marked with ribbons?
A: No, the Pokémon that you receive from our GTS are not marked or changed in any way. We do not attach any ribbons to your Pokémon. Doing so, would compromise their legality. We believe that you, the user, should have full control over your Pokémon.

Q: The Pokémon I received is fainted and has a ball capsule stuck to it. What should I do?
A: Please make sure that you always have a full team of 6 Pokémon before entering the GTS. This way, the Pokémon that you receive will go to your storage. Don't worry if you accidentally forget to use a full team, and your Pokémon ends up in your party with a ball capsule stuck to it. This does not affect its legality. Simply deposit that Pokémon into the DayCare and then withdraw it. Doing this, will normalize its stats and remove the ball capsule. This inconvenience will be resolved in the near future, when proper stat calculation code is implemented in the GTS.

Q: Why do shiny Pokémon created with the Online Pokesav say "apparently met"?
A: This is due to the way shinyness is calculated. Rather than change the PID, which is often a time-consuming and CPU intensive task, the Online Pokesav's shininess algorithm is designed to change the SID instead. SID stands for Secret ID, and this value is used by the game in order to determine if you are the original owner of a Pokémon. To create a shiny Pokémon without the "apparently met" attribute, I would strongly recommend using a stand-alone PID generator (http://pokecheats.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=243&d=1313197425). This inconvenience will soon be resolved for fifth-generation Pokémon, once a new algorithm (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?14689-PID-Finder&p=269610&viewfull=1#post269610) is implemented.

Q: Why does my game show a blue screen telling me to "turn off the power," after I receive my Pokémon?
A: If this has happened to you, don't worry. This does not affect the Pokémon that you receive. Check your storage, and you'll find that your Pokémon has been received successfully. If you would like to receive Pokémon without experiencing a blue screen, please undo the DNS settings, deposit a Pokémon in the real GTS, then redo the connection settings and connect to our GTS again.

Q: What GTS software do you use?
A: We use our own custom GTS software, which was programmed entirely in PHP and runs on an Apache server. Our GTS software was originally developed in August, 2011 by Kyohack, in order to resolve the server availability and stability issues that are associated with the use of stand-alone executable GTS software on servers that receive a high volume of traffic. In order to accommodate future increases in traffic, our GTS software has been designed to scale to clusters of multiple servers.

Q: I'd like to host my own GTS! Can I use your software?
A: Sorry, but our software is closed-source and is only to be used by PokéCheats/PokéStation. If you would like to share Pokémon on your site, please see our distribution page (http://pokecheats.net/gts/distribute-pokemon.php). You can post links of the Pokémon that you would like to distribute. Plenty of other GTS software is available to the public, and is a perfect solution for small sites that may want to use their own GTS. See our guide on how to setup your own GTS server (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?4742-How-to-set-up-a-fake-GTS-server).

Q: No fair, I really like your software! Can't I buy it off you?
A: Although I do accept donations, my GTS and Online Pokesav software aren't for sale. Someday, I might decide to release all of my code as an open-source project. If that happens, the software will be freely available to you.

Haruko
04-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Awesome Kyohack! I'd like to make a request to test your pokemon making skills.

Flawless Zoroark Event.

bridgetdrumlover
04-11-2011, 01:36 AM
Could you put up a shiny adamant axew please? Thanks :)

patchiman
04-11-2011, 10:37 PM
i would like a mew, kudos if shiny (there was an event in japan a while back that gave out shiny mews.

Kyohack
04-11-2011, 11:40 PM
I am going to perform maintenance on my server. For the next 10 minutes, my GTS will be offline.

The GTS is back online.

Darcky
04-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Hello so are all the request fill because I did not see you post any of the new pokemon on your gts btw nice you are admin now

ShinTheAbsol
04-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Hello so are all the request fill because I did not see you post any of the new pokemon on your gts btw nice you are admin now

He only did maintenance, not an update. Just be patient, he'll put them up once he's gotten all the request done so no worries.

kamekazi113
04-13-2011, 12:58 AM
hi can you please put a shiny adamant golett or golurk thanks :)

Mew32
04-13-2011, 02:15 PM
SOLVED: pokemon black had to have secondary dns blank...

ShinTheAbsol
04-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey For pokemon black: I don't recieve a pokemon... also i had to set a secondairy DNS. Any help?
I can get into the GTS btw.
But for pokemon diamon it works.

It works for me. If you have more than one connection set up then delete the others since they can interfere with the one edited to use with the server. You have to have only 1 connection set up, and also it works even if you only have the Primary DNS set up (though it won't hurt to set up the 2nd one the same way).

Poké
04-14-2011, 09:52 AM
Hey could you put a reshiram in (:

Mew32
04-14-2011, 03:28 PM
I would like to see a female zorua!

Apocotrout
04-16-2011, 01:27 AM
Hey arhacker,
Thanks for your work in hosting the GTS. I've had lots of fun giving away shiny legendaries to random people on trains because of it.
Could I ask for a shiny Zubat on the 4th gen server? It was my first shiny on the original Silver and I'd really love to have one again.
Thanks

Dsoon
04-17-2011, 09:04 PM
can i ask for a pokemon(any) with a lucky egg, if possible thanks can i request a shiny dragonite

Vod
04-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Wow, got to say what an amazing service you're doing for everyone here!

Can I request an event celebi on the B&W GTS please? Been trying to find one for my fiancee for over a week now and having no success anywhere. Got your Zorua thank you, but after the Celebi as well now.

For some reason I get an error on 4th Gen GTS too where I have to press A to go back to the title screen, not sure if this is my game or not though...

Thanks again, oh and I second the request for a lucky egg on any pokemon also ;)

Justinx00x
04-20-2011, 03:43 AM
Is this still going on? Havent seen updates since you moved the forum

ShinTheAbsol
04-20-2011, 06:13 AM
Is this still going on? Havent seen updates since you moved the forum

Yes it's still going on. Kyohack is aware of all the request being made and those made from the other forums before they closed. Please be patient as this is time consuming to get all the request done, it isn't as simple as some may think and I know he's doing what he can to get them all. Once he has them up he'll post what's put up and edit the 1st page of this topic like he always has.
For now just get everything that's already there if you haven't before the new stuff are put up.

@Vod: That error with the blue screen telling you to press A to go back to the title screen is common when doing that, so don't worry about it. Happens to me too.

bill2354
04-20-2011, 10:20 PM
I'd like to request a normal darkrai (not shiny), that isn't at level 100, so that I can train it myself some.

Thanks for all you are doing.

Wickednick
04-21-2011, 12:49 AM
Thnx for all your hard work kyohack. is it possible you can get a adament nature shiny beldum thnk you @shintheabsol thnx for helping ppl and supporting kyohack

RiP
04-21-2011, 08:21 AM
Hi
I would like to request if possible a New moon Island Darkrai lv 50 Timid, not shiny for the4th gen GTS. Thanks for the hard work.

telecoustic000
04-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Hey, thanks a lot for helping us all out!
I'd also like to request any sort of Darkrai for 4th gen, just a few shy of filling my pokedex. Thanks again!

Neko999
04-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi, just wanted to say thanks for your awesome work on the distro!
Just got a cute little Mew. :3

I don't know if someone requested this before, but would it be possible to add that special Arceus that unlocks the event with Cynthia in HG/SS please? ^^ I'd love to get me a Dialga (but I'd prefer to raise it myself, so not requesting Dialga itself..).
Thank you! :)

Darcky
04-24-2011, 07:11 PM
I would like to request a modest nature new moon darkrai lv 50 or lower on 5th gen GT§

Light
04-25-2011, 09:04 AM
I like a Arceus please Any Arceus will do :D 4th Gen GTS

otakun
04-25-2011, 04:16 PM
Thanks a ton for this service :D
Do you think you could pm me and explain a little about the server set-up? Unless you explained it elsewhere and just want to link it or something.
Edit: Found your new post (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?p=843#post843) under other hacks, thanks for the info.

Light
04-26-2011, 10:34 AM
Hi
can i request a Regigigas,Sableye,Pineco,Shiny or not :)) thanks for the hard work :o

ShinTheAbsol
04-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi
can i request a Regigigas,Sableye,Pineco,Shiny or not :)) thanks for the hard work :o

I hate to burst your bubble here but you're only allowed to request only 1 Pokémon per week (as it says in the first post). So unfortionately you'll have to wait to request anything else for the time being (since you already requested something only just a day ago).

Wickednick
04-27-2011, 12:10 AM
not to rush kyohack or anything but does any1 know if he will post da new list here or sumwhere else cause i think he does it weekly, sory im kind of new with this thank you

ShinTheAbsol
04-27-2011, 12:47 AM
not to rush kyohack or anything but does any1 know if he will post da new list here or sumwhere else cause i think he does it weekly, sory im kind of new with this thank you

He'll post it here in this thread along with editing the first post with the new stuff. He's getting the requests done for sure but seeing as there's quite a bit to fufill from this thread and past requests from the old forums before they closed and switched to this one, it's taking him some time to get it done so please be patient.

Light
04-27-2011, 05:36 AM
oops im sorry :D sooo sorry :D new here

nitrozrh
04-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Hey i would like to make a request for the 5th gen gts first could you put toysrus ash pikachu then can you please put toysrus ash scraggy english name normal lvls thank thank you for evrything for what you have done.

ultraroxas
04-28-2011, 09:33 PM
can u put a shiny Brave Darkrai, shiny shaymin, and shiny meoletta, keldeo, or genesect PLEASE!

Darcky
04-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Excuse ultra but you can only order 1 pokemon per week

ShinTheAbsol
04-29-2011, 03:36 AM
can u put a shiny Brave Darkrai, shiny shaymin, and shiny meoletta, keldeo, or genesect PLEASE!

As Darcky said, 1 Pokémon per week. This and since Keldeo, Genesect and Meloetta haven't beed distributed at all yet, it won't be put up (it would count as a HACK). No hacks are put up, everything that's up is legal and the RNG method of obtaining Shinies plus flawless IVs were used for most of them.

I dunno why people don't bother reading the first page all the way.. -___-

ultraroxas
04-30-2011, 01:31 AM
sorry that okay about those i got them in a trade but can u post a shiny reshiram. and also im sorry for asking for more than one pokemon before i know u have ur hands tied up putting up new pokemon sorry again :)

thats a awesome shiny absol though Shin The Absol

Hey dont worry about that last request can u put back the shiny giratina

ShinTheAbsol
04-30-2011, 01:54 AM
Hey dont worry about that last request can u put back the shiny giratina

Just for future refrence, you can edit your own post.. no need to double or triple post. Anyways, I'm sure he can easily put the Shiny Giratina up but Kyohack just needs to work on all the requests so be patient please.

Thanks for the compliment by the way.

Kyohack
04-30-2011, 03:33 AM
I am temporarily closing this thread for a few days. I will open it back up once I have filled all the requets.

This is just temporary. No need to freak out, or bombard me with PMs, or anything like that...

Kyohack
06-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Sorry for the wait, this thread is open again.

Instead of having to attend to a bunch of requests, I have created a web interface for my GTS. I have integrated this web interface into the PokeStation Database:
http://pokecheats.net/db/event_database.php

Now you guys can change the Pokemon whenever you want. Just click the "Send to GTS" link:
http://pokecheats.net/db/images/interface.png

EDIT:
My GTS will be offline for scheduled maintenance on June 26th, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM Pacific time.

Wickednick
06-27-2011, 01:33 AM
will you be putting other pokemon as well or just event pokemon? thanks

Kyohack
06-28-2011, 03:36 AM
I will add other Pokemon. Over the next few days, I will integrate the PKM database into my GTS.

And, if you guys have any legit .PKM files that you would like me to add, then please send them to me.

mike168
06-29-2011, 06:00 AM
are all the pokemon u send level 1

or at least for last time?

Kyohack
06-29-2011, 06:07 AM
What do you mean? Could you tell me which Pokemon that you received was Level 1?

Most of my Pokemon are much higher than Level 1.

Arceus54
07-04-2011, 09:29 PM
A question about the TRU Arceus on the GTS. I downloaded it to Heart Gold, but I don't seem to be able to activate the Arceus event. Am I doing something wrong? Or does the fact that I downloaded it from your GTS mean that the game knows it is not the true Toys "R" Us Arceus?

Kyohack
07-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Someone else had that same problem a while ago. Try placing Arceus in the first slot of your team. That should activate the event.

Arceus54
07-05-2011, 06:42 AM
Someone else had that same problem a while ago. Try placing Arceus in the first slot of your team. That should activate the event.

I did that (infact Arceus was the only pokemon in my party). Do I need to do something with the Unown quest? I have defeated the final 4, red, and also opened 4 of the puzzles in the Ruins of Alph (which I think is all of them), but I have not caught all the Unowns.

Kyohack
07-06-2011, 08:58 PM
CloneCharizard and I are re-designing the PokeStation Database. This should only take a day or two. When we are finished, we will re-open it.

Arceus54:
You could try that. I am not sure, since I have never tried it myself.

mike168
07-11-2011, 11:19 PM
@arceus54

when i did the unown arceus event, i had to have arceus in the first slot of my party

i was confused when i went to the ruins: nothing happened

BUT!!! when i tried to go into the ruins(main entrence) this dude jumped at me from the cave. i followed him in and the unown teleported me to the sinjoh ruins

did that help?

(the message is to go into the ruins with arceus first slot in the party)

--------------------

@kyohack

here r the pokemon @ level 1

archen
cottonee
solosis
tangela
tepig
vullby
vulpix
zoara
dratini
gothita
pettil
oshawott
pansage
panpour
pansear
snivy
poliwang
tirtouga

the only pokemon not level 1 from your gts was

victini(15)
shiny ditto(33)

Kyohack
07-13-2011, 05:56 AM
The PokeStation Database is open again:
http://pokecheats.net/db

mike168:
Those Pokemon are at Level 1, because they recently hatched from eggs. Those specific Pokemon were taken out of my GTS awhile ago. For the next few weeks, my GTS will host only event Pokemon (you can choose them by clicking the "send to gts" link, in the PokeStation Database).

ultraroxas
07-16-2011, 09:40 PM
Can we choose the level and whether its shiny or not. if not then i will just stick to your gts kyohack.

Kyohack
07-17-2011, 07:45 AM
Not yet, but you will soon. I working on programming a web based Pokesav that will be integrated directly into my GTS.

It should be finished later this month.

My web based Pokesav is finished:
http://pokecheats.net/db/gen-4-pokesav/

MAJOR UPDATE:
My GTS has been modified, so that it only sends the Pokemon that you have requested. Now, you guys don't have to connect 50+ times to get the Pokemon that you wanted. You will get the Pokemon that you want, the very first time that you enter the GTS.

You can also use my web interface to choose Pokemon. If you haven't selected a Pokemon, then my GTS doesn't have anything to send you. You can choose which Pokemon you want here:
Japanese events (http://pokecheats.net/db/eventdb/japanese-events/)
USA events (http://pokecheats.net/db/eventdb/united-states-events/)
Gen 1 Pokemon (http://pokecheats.net/db/pkmdb/gen-1/)
Gen 2 Pokemon (http://pokecheats.net/db/pkmdb/generation-2-pkm/)

Upload a custom Gen 5 PKM (http://pokecheats.net/db/upload-a-gen-5-pkm/)
Upload a custom Gen 4 PKM (http://pokecheats.net/db/upload-a-gen-4-pkm/)

pokemon420
07-24-2011, 09:12 AM
when is 5th gen pokesav going to be availble? i tried to download hydriegon via gts and it wont let me, it d/c me. why?

Kyohack
07-24-2011, 09:41 AM
I fixed the problem with Hydreigon. Please try it now.

The 5th gen Pokesav will be finished in a day or two.

NineTales
07-27-2011, 10:30 PM
Some of the pokemon don't have a transfer to GTS option. Why is that? They have an option to download PGT or PCD, what does that do. I'd like to request a perfect Ditto with the ability Imposter, unshiny, Timid nature.

Thanks!

Wickednick
07-29-2011, 01:00 AM
@ninetails you dont have to request pokemon anymore you could create your own and send it to yourself

kyohack when i create my pokemon how do i know if its a shiny b4 sending it to myself i mean by the menu where u pick the pokemon

Kyohack
07-29-2011, 06:38 AM
NineTales:
That is because the Event Database is still under construction. It will be finished in a day or two. Sorry, but I don't really take requests anymore. You can use my Online Pokesav to send a custom Pokemon to my GTS.

Wickednick:
That is determined by the PID. Here is a list of PIDs that you may find useful:

Shiny Adamant: 1299737103
Shiny Bashful: 1165910543
Shiny Bold: 2071944205
Shiny Brave: 427441677
Shiny Calm: 1769885195
Shiny Careful: 1685144323
Shiny Docile: 58008581
Shiny Gentle: 3497195271
Shiny Hardy: 1769229825
Shiny Hasty: 3681811461
Shiny Impish: 2389944583
Shiny Jolly: 3262637313
Shiny Lax: 3866214659
Shiny Lonely: 3564565251
Shiny Mild: 3765815041
Shiny Modest: 4017604615
Shiny Naive: 2659105039
Shiny Naughty: 1300064779
Shiny Quiet: 2894039817
Shiny Quirky: 3296125699
Shiny Rash: 1954108169
Shiny Relaxed: 1970491907
Shiny Sassy: 1953714947
Shiny Serious: 1265658887
Shiny Timid: 1768967685

NineTales
07-29-2011, 09:03 PM
Is the server down or something? Whenever I try to connect, it tells me that there is a communication error and to turn the DS off.

Kyohack
07-30-2011, 07:36 AM
It is working right now. Please try again. If you still have problems connecting, then please let me know.

Wickednick
07-30-2011, 11:57 PM
i used the Flawless Shiny Adament PID for two seperate pokemon i think the adament did work but it wasn't a shiny for both pokemon i used it on i made them level 100 if that might affect it

Kyohack
07-31-2011, 02:42 PM
Sorry, my list of PIDs was incorrect. I have fixed the list of PIDs. Please try again.

NineTales
07-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Sorry, the GTS is still not working. Any suggestions?

Kyohack
07-31-2011, 05:01 PM
My GTS, my Pokemon Online server, and my web interface was down for the past hour, due to a server move.

Everything is back online now.

Wickednick
08-03-2011, 12:38 AM
not to bug you but it still doesn't work

Kyohack
08-04-2011, 01:57 AM
I apologize, I have been using the wrong algorithm, which was why none of the PIDs were shiny. I have made new PIDs, and I have tested them this time. These PIDs will work for sure. Again, I am very sorry for wasting your time.

Shiny Adamant: 1299737103
Shiny Bashful: 1165910543
Shiny Bold: 2071944205
Shiny Brave: 427441677
Shiny Calm: 1769885195
Shiny Careful: 1685144323
Shiny Docile: 58008581
Shiny Gentle: 3497195271
Shiny Hardy: 1769229825
Shiny Hasty: 3681811461
Shiny Impish: 2389944583
Shiny Jolly: 3262637313
Shiny Lax: 3866214659
Shiny Lonely: 3564565251
Shiny Mild: 3765815041
Shiny Modest: 4017604615
Shiny Naive: 2659105039
Shiny Naughty: 1300064779
Shiny Quiet: 2894039817
Shiny Quirky: 3296125699
Shiny Rash: 1954108169
Shiny Relaxed: 1970491907
Shiny Sassy: 1953714947
Shiny Serious: 1265658887
Shiny Timid: 1768967685

TuppuP
08-08-2011, 02:48 PM
I can connect to the GTS server, but when it checks GTS status I get Communication error (error code 13275)

Kyohack
08-08-2011, 06:35 PM
TuppuP:
That error will occur if you have not selected a Pokemon. I see you have selected a Pokemon for the 5th gen GTS, but you have not selected a Pokemon for the 4th gen GTS.

SuperCrazyTy
08-10-2011, 06:20 PM
On white a Shiny blazakin with an ideal battle poke move set and a shiny gardevior level 100 with an ideal battle poke move set. Thanks

Kyohack
08-10-2011, 07:29 PM
SuperCrazyTy:
Sorry, I no longer accept custom Pokemon requests. You can send those Pokemon to the GTS by using my Online Pokesav (http://pokecheats.net/db/online-pokesav/gen-5/). My Online Pokesav is integrated with my GTS.

MrGreens
08-10-2011, 09:06 PM
i have my primary dns settings set to that number on the op and i sent a pokemon to the 5th gen gts, but it wont work?

Kyohack
08-10-2011, 10:00 PM
MrGreens:
Could you be more descriptive, please? What game are you using? And, have you ever been able to connect to Nintendo's real GTS before?

MrGreens
08-10-2011, 10:14 PM
white and yes

Kyohack
08-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Perhaps you typed the address incorrectly? Could you double check that it says 96.26.172.219? The location of the dots matter. And, if you are using a DSi, or a DSi XL, then you need to type 096.026.172.219 instead.

Are you using a different internet connection for your DS, than the one you used to select a Pokemon? You have to use the same internet connection, since my GTS uses your IP address to keep track of the Pokemon that you select.

MrGreens
08-10-2011, 11:11 PM
i typed in the address correctly and im using the same connection for my ds and for when i choose my pokemon.

Kyohack
08-11-2011, 12:25 AM
Could you tell me exactly what you are doing in-game? You selected GTS, right? Some people have selected GTS Negotiations by mistake.

Could you please describe what you mean by "it doesn't work"?

MrGreens
08-11-2011, 12:44 AM
yes i chose GTS not Negotiations, and what i mean by it not working is that i send a pokemon from the online pokesav and when i visit the GTS i dont get it.

Kyohack
08-11-2011, 04:02 AM
A friend of mine had to set both DNS addresses, as well as delete his other unused internet connections. I don't know if that will help in your case, but I suppose it is worth a try.

Other than that, I don't know what else to try. Sorry.

MrGreens
08-11-2011, 04:10 AM
It works,thank you very much for your time/help.

NastyPlotter
08-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Hi there, is the Online Pokesav working because I get error 403 Access Forbidden, thanks for your answer =)

Tidus
08-11-2011, 08:17 PM
The database is back up now!

NastyPlotter
08-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Thanks Tidus ! :)

NastyPlotter
08-11-2011, 08:39 PM
Errr... I'm still meeting problems with the online Pokesav : I submit my pokemon or event, it says please visit the GTS. When I do it says "Can't connect to the GTS, now disconnecting" yesterday it worked well, and I didn't change my settings (I tested on HeartGold, SoulSilver and Black right now and couldn't get one working)

MrGreens
08-11-2011, 09:11 PM
Error Code: 13275

The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later.

Tidus
08-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Errr... I'm still meeting problems with the online Pokesav : I submit my pokemon or event, it says please visit the GTS. When I do it says "Can't connect to the GTS, now disconnecting" yesterday it worked well, and I didn't change my settings (I tested on HeartGold, SoulSilver and Black right now and couldn't get one working)

This most likely has to do with your internet connection.

NastyPlotter
08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
This most likely has to do with your internet connection.

Nope, since I was and still am connected on internet on my computer ;) + I can connect to the normal GTS :)

And same error as MrGreens : Error Code: 13275

The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is currently experiencing problems due to a high amount of players, or is temporarily down. Please try again later.

Tidus
08-11-2011, 11:06 PM
The GTS is down, we'll be putting it up in just a moment. Sorry about that!

Kyohack
08-11-2011, 11:12 PM
The GTS is now online again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tidus
08-12-2011, 07:47 AM
We have now put up a PHP script thats shows whether or not the GTS is online. We hope this helps!

NastyPlotter
08-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Aaah I knew I wasn't totally mad ! :p Thanks for fixing it, even though it seems we just complain, you're doing a very good job !

Tidus
08-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Thank you! Be sure to send in your ideas on how we could improve the database experience!

CTrainer
08-12-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey im new here, and cool site! Ive been trying to connect to your gts server on my Heart Gold or Pearl but its not working for me. Every time i try to send an event raikou from the site and it says "visit gts" . I do so and after following the directions with the dns and all i go to the gts and i get past the blue screen and in the room. But once i get into the room every time after the wheel spins it says "communication error..." Then disconnects me... So im wondering how to get this working haha. Thanks for the help

Kyohack
08-12-2011, 05:38 PM
Try setting both DNS addresses, as well as delete your other unused internet connections. Then re-click the link, and try to enter the GTS again.

If you still have the problem, then please let me know.

Jones
08-12-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi there, I'm new to the site and have downloaded several pokemon and even though I've marked their gender as male they are appearing as female? Is there any reason why this is? All of the other details I've entered have been correct. Thanks

d4rkpnio
08-13-2011, 02:12 PM
i cant seem to connect to your gts i did everything it was working yesterday tested my wifi in it work perfectly in im trying to get an event pokemon help please T.t

PSN_CloneCharizard
08-13-2011, 03:56 PM
i cant seem to connect to your gts i did everything it was working yesterday tested my wifi in it work perfectly in im trying to get an event pokemon help please T.t
If on the database website says "the GTS is offline" you won't be able to contect to the GTS.

NastyPlotter
08-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Yup, the GTS is offline for some reason, for maintenance purpose I suppose ! Be patient guys :)

d4rkpnio
08-13-2011, 06:22 PM
ohhh sorry i didn't know could you please tell me wheres the data base is sorry :3 In Thank You! for answring my question.

Newvale
08-13-2011, 06:48 PM
ohhh sorry i didn't know could you please tell me wheres the data base is sorry :3 In Thank You! for answring my question.

In the link, look to the right. It should tell you whether its online or offline.

Kyohack
08-13-2011, 07:43 PM
I apologize for the downtime, everyone. The GTS is online now.
To prevent the possibility of future downtime, I am working on reprogramming my GTS in PHP. It will be much more reliable. I will let everyone know when it is finished.

Jones:
That is because the Gender is also determined by the PID. If the Gender attribute of the PID does not mirror what you have selected in the check box, then the Gender will not be correctly calculated. I am working on programming a PID generator that will take care of this for you. But for now, you will have to generate PIDs by yourself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

d4rkpnio
08-13-2011, 08:37 PM
kk Thank You! yes can't wait :3

NastyPlotter
08-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Great job so far Kyohack, I have nothing to say but thank you for all the time you're spending for us ! Keep up the good work ! :)

Chainchandelure
08-14-2011, 03:23 PM
How do these work? do you have to be at your house to do it with your wifi? Do you actually need wi-fi?

Haruko
08-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Honeslty, I think this is genius. The members here are veeery lucky to have such a brain like you working to make things easier for them. We are a very lucky forum for having Kyohack. I show my complete gratitude and appreciation to him for creating this.

Kyohack
08-15-2011, 04:06 AM
Chainchandelure:
Yes, you need Wi-Fi in order for this to work. Try to connect to Nintendo's real GTS before you attempt to connect to mine.

Fate
08-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Is the Distro online right now? I can't seem to access it :(

NastyPlotter
08-15-2011, 05:39 PM
Honeslty, I think this is genius. The members here are veeery lucky to have such a brain like you working to make things easier for them. We are a very lucky forum for having Kyohack. I show my complete gratitude and appreciation to him for creating this.

Of course we are, that's why I always show my gratitute towards him and his work ! ;)

P.S : Can't connect like Fate on the post above, I can connect to normal GTS but not pokestation's one even though it's said to be online. (I'm a regular user so it's nothing to do with me doing something wrong in the settings :))

Tidus
08-15-2011, 07:26 PM
This could be due to the fact that Kyohack has finally ported his GTS to PHP. I'll let him know when he gets back! Please be patient.

If you find any other errors while connecting, please do not hesitate to inform us about it! Thanks!

NastyPlotter
08-15-2011, 08:52 PM
No problem Tidus, we'll patiently wait. After all, he's doing all this to make it more stable ! Thanks again Kyo' and good luck ! :)

Kyohack
08-15-2011, 11:29 PM
Sorry, my GTS program silently failed again. Just recently, it seems to do this about once per day. For now, it is online.

This problem is exactly why I am working on porting it to PHP.

NastyPlotter
08-16-2011, 08:32 AM
For me it's still offline now I tried again :/

I hope you will be able to do it without much difficulties ! >.< Thanks again for your time...

Kyohack
08-16-2011, 11:35 AM
I apologize for saying that the GTS was online. For the past 2 days, every time I attempt to start my GTS program, it will just freeze up. So, for the past two days, my GTS has been down. As you are aware, I have been programming my own GTS in PHP.

For the next several hours, I will be programming non-stop untill my PHP replacement GTS is fully complete. Until then, my GTS will continue to be down.

I sincerely apologize to everyone for the inconvenience of this unexpected down time.

NastyPlotter
08-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Okay thanks for your message Kyo' I hope everything will go well in your programmation, take your time, it's better for it to be working well than to rush it to get it back sooner and it gets complicated to fix problems later on. We will patiently wait and support you for all the hard work you're doing for us !

Fate
08-16-2011, 03:11 PM
That's all right :) Please post when it is working again and I will try it immediately :D What is a PHP by the way? :confused: I've never heard that term. Then again, I'm new to distros as well :o

PixAlchemist
08-16-2011, 03:30 PM
That's all right :) Please post when it is working again and I will try it immediately :D What is a PHP by the way? :confused: I've never heard that term. Then again, I'm new to distros as well :o

PHP is a scripting language. Kyo says that if it's programed in PHP, the GTS won't go offline as much as it has been. ^^

Fate
08-16-2011, 03:46 PM
PHP is a scripting language. Kyo says that if it's programed in PHP, the GTS won't go offline as much as it has been. ^^

Okay :) Thanks. Good luck Kyo! ;)

Her
08-16-2011, 11:14 PM
While as stated in the first post that the Pokémon downloaded are legit, I'm just wondering, are they truly legit or just legal ?

Fate
08-17-2011, 02:21 AM
While as stated in the first post that the Pokémon downloaded are legit, I'm just wondering, are they truly legit or just legal ?

I haven't tried the events out yet, so Idk if they actually WORK..... but I'm sure they're legal so... if you downlaod the Celebi one and it works on the Time travel event (HGSS) or the Zorua event (B&W) then they are legit... xD

NastyPlotter
08-17-2011, 08:54 AM
You just have to make them legit. Don't try anything funny like making your Venusaur learning Hydro Cannon, or giving them all 255 EV and 31 IV everywhere. You'll be detected for sure. Just make them normal pokemon, give them moves they can normally learn, EV and IV that you could really gain and then you can make them Shiny and choose their Nature through the PID. As long as you respect that, what could go wrong ? :)

Kyohack
08-22-2011, 03:25 PM
The event Pokemon and the .PKM files on db.pokestation.net are truely Legit.

Kyohack
08-25-2011, 05:11 PM
My GTS will be down for the next hour or two, due to a server move. I will let everyone know when it is back online.

PKMNbattleSchemes
08-25-2011, 07:43 PM
hmm i was gonna start one of these for my youtube account, but i guess this will work to

Sin
08-25-2011, 08:10 PM
ah so thats what was happening i thought it was broke

Kyohack
08-25-2011, 09:38 PM
The GTS is back online.

Spockside_
08-30-2011, 06:18 PM
When I attempt to access the Online Pokesav I get a 404 Page not found. Is this happening to anyone else or just me?

Spockside_
08-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Is the database down or is it just me?

Spockside_
08-30-2011, 06:24 PM
Every link on the site http://pokecheats.net/db/ gives me a 404 error. Is this just happening to me?

Spockside_
08-30-2011, 06:29 PM
database error
can't access anything

Spockside_
08-30-2011, 06:31 PM
I will upgrade my internet connection soon. It will be 6 times faster, and it will allow more users to simultaneously connect. When the upgrade is complete, the Primary DNS address will change. I will post the new Primary DNS address, as soon as my upgrade is complete. For now, just use the 96.26.172.219 address.

10charmander

Kyohack
08-31-2011, 04:51 AM
I will upgrade my internet connection soon. It will be 6 times faster, and it will allow more users to simultaneously connect. When the upgrade is complete, the Primary DNS address will change. I will post the new Primary DNS address, as soon as my upgrade is complete. For now, just use the 96.26.172.219 address.

Spockside_:
I apologize for the downtime. I was testing some new functionality. Everything is back online, and is working again.

yoyo132
09-04-2011, 02:18 AM
It doesnt work for me i even put the dns on both i go in and it doesnt give me my pokemon Dx

Kyohack
09-04-2011, 04:27 AM
I apologize for the downtime. I was implementing a better DNS program, that will allow me to spoof much more than just the GTS. In the future, you can expect PokéStation to have its own Nintendo Video server for the 3DS.

The GTS is back online.

hiroshy
09-05-2011, 08:15 AM
its not working for me it keep disconnecting me from GTS

Kyohack
09-05-2011, 08:35 AM
The GTS is online, now.

Sorry for the downtime during the past 2 days. During these past 2 days, I reprogrammed everything from scratch, in PHP code. That was my project for this weekend. Now that I am finished, I will leave it alone so that people can use it.

EDIT:
I added at "Pokemon Sent" counter on the PokeStation Database site. This will keep track of how many Pokemon that are distributed though my GTS. To this day, there were 100,000+ Pokemon distributed, but since I cannot pinpoint an exact number, I have started the counter from 0.

EDIT2:
I fixed a major bug that stopped a Pokemon from being sent if a nickname is not specified. (You can now leave the nickname box blank.)

d4rkpnio
09-06-2011, 07:27 AM
can you add different OT?? like singing pikachu please if you can Thank You.

milenko23
09-06-2011, 01:27 PM
I cannot get this to work im probably doing something wrong.

My party has 6 pokemon and I can connect regularly. I also followed the setup and changed the settings on the wifi like the first post says.

So I goto the gts building in platinum, and I talk to the lady with the blue hat on the first floor and she says "Would you like to do a global pokemon trade over Wifi?"

I hit trade and than save. Than it goes to log into ninteno wfc and I get a blue screen that says
"An error occurred while attempting to communicate. Please turn off the power and restart the ds system, and try again."

Am I talking to the wrong lady or what. Ive also deleted my wifi settings and redid it and I only have 1 setting in my ds.

Thanks and sorry if this turns out to be super noobish question :omgcu:

update at work I can connect with the changed dns but I don't see the Pokemon I requested. I guess i'm not doing it right now. Probably talking to the wrong person

cronogold
09-07-2011, 04:40 AM
OMG! Dude, you rock! ^_^

hiroshy
09-07-2011, 07:31 AM
when i create my own pokemon and send it to gts when i get the pokemon and check the status the spot where it tell where he from never show up

Kyohack
09-07-2011, 01:42 PM
d4rkpnio:
Sure, I will add the other Singing Pikachu later today.

milenko23:
The Pokemon that you request, is tracked by your IP address. In order to receive the Pokemon that you requested, you have to connect your DS on the same internet connection that you used to request the Pokemon. Please try to request a Pokemon again, and let me know if you continue to have problems.

hiroshy:
I noticed that you are trying to make your Charizard look like it was hatched from an Egg. You choose Pokemon Day Care as the Egg recieved at location (Pt HG SS). Try using Day Care Couple instead. That should fix your problem.

kase
09-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Can u use usb wifi connector to transfer

PSN_CloneCharizard
09-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Yes, you can. As long as you are making the request from the same computer that the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB is plugged into.

mongolidmikey07
09-08-2011, 01:49 AM
My party has 6 pokemon and I can connect regularly. I also followed the setup and changed the settings on the wifi like the first post says.

So I goto the gts building in platinum, and I talk to the lady with the blue hat on the first floor and she says "Would you like to do a global pokemon trade over Wifi?"

I hit trade and than save. Than it goes to log into ninteno wfc and I get a blue screen that says
"An error occurred while attempting to communicate. Please turn off the power and restart the ds system, and try again."

I'm having the same problem.

d4rkpnio
09-08-2011, 05:41 AM
thank you :3

Kyohack
09-08-2011, 11:01 AM
mongolidmikey07 and milenko23:
I have fixed the bug that caused your connection problems. Please try again.

Masked Bishop
09-08-2011, 11:30 AM
As long as you are making the request from the same computer that the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB is plugged into.

I don't have one anymore. It wasn't working for me, and everytime I tried updating the drivers it said "connection failed."

I've got a wireless router going now, but I can't connect to the GTS at all. Even the regular one is giving me issues...is there something I'm not doing right?

mongolidmikey07
09-08-2011, 04:17 PM
mongolidmikey07 and milenko23:
I have fixed the bug that caused your connection problems. Please try again.

Ok, thanks.

Your GTS is a godsend.

d4rkpnio
09-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Kyohack will you guys ever add other countries event pokemon?? just asking in THANK YOU very much for the singing pikachu can you add Singing Pikachu (Pokemon Smash, Let's All Sing) OT: Churuno if u can pls thank you :3

Tidus
09-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Kyohack will you guys ever add other countries event pokemon?? just asking in THANK YOU very much for the singing pikachu can you add Singing Pikachu (Pokemon Smash, Let's All Sing) OT: Churuno if u can pls thank you :3

We're working on adding the other country events as well, it's just that we're focusing on a lot more things than just the event database. However, everything will be up sometime this month. Your patience would be appreciated. About the Singing Pikachu, we'll have it up in a bit.

Pokenoober
09-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Im going to be honest I have no clue what I'm doing at the moment. I have the right DNS and I create a pokemon using my trainer ID and SID everything else i create but for some reason I just cant get it to work. Do i need to wait for the pokemon to be uploaded or is it immediate?

Masked Bishop
09-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Im going to be honest I have no clue what I'm doing at the moment.

you and me both. I just wanted some of the event pokemon myself, but without access to the GTS, it's no good to me. : \

sorry if this is in the wrong thread btw.

Pokenoober
09-09-2011, 01:46 AM
I just wanted the legendaries I already have to have better stats so i can use them and other legendaries dont own them xD but I have no clue what to do is the DNS supposed to link to his GTS or do I have to download something im just really lost x.x Ive sent a reshiram twice and nothing i go to the gts and wait and then i deposit a pokemon just in case something is supposed to happen then and nada.

sl24
09-09-2011, 01:54 AM
is there any help on how to figure out what to put in for the PID of the pokemon you create? and also, when i check the summary of the pokemon in the game is says "apparently met in ____" instead of "met in ___" is that a way of indicating whether the pokemon is able to fight online or not?

Pokenoober
09-09-2011, 02:01 AM
@sl24
I can get into gts but i dont think its the gts i need how do i get into kyos gts ive put in the Primary DNS but i dont think anything has changed and i can never see my pokemon. (Im asking you cause you have gotten furthur than me xD)

sl24
09-09-2011, 03:29 AM
here is a step by step of what i do:

1. i go up to the lady at the gts counter and have her save my game and i walk into the door.

2. as i am connecting to the wifi on the next screen i click the "send to gts" button on my computer

3. my charactere then appears in the gts room, walks to the center console and a pokeball shows up and it tells me i received whatever pokemon i sent, then a blue screen shows up and says there was a connection error.

4. it takes me to the the title screen, i load my game and go over the the pc and the pokemon is in the box.

Pokenoober
09-09-2011, 03:53 AM
Still nothing i dont know what im doing wrong I tried your way and nothing does my first box need to be cleared?

*sigh* i give up for now

Kyohack
09-09-2011, 04:45 AM
Masked Bishop:
Are you having difficulties connecting your DS to the internet, in general? If so, then ensure that you have typed in the correct encryption key for your access point. Also, remember that only Pokemon Black and White can use routers with the WPA or WPA2 encryption type. Pokemon Diamond, Peal, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver cannot connect to routers that use the WPA or WPA2 encryption type. You might want to take a look at your router's instruction booklet, too. Once you have a working internet connection, then try to connect to my GTS again.

d4rkpnio:
Yes, I plan to add all event Pokemon for every country.

Pokenoober:
You haven't changed your DS's internet settings yet. Read here: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?4638-Pokemon-Distribution-on-the-GTS!

sl24:
The "Apparently Met" means that the Pokemon was not caught by you. You will see this on Pokemon that you have obtained from trades. The game will only say "Met at", if the Pokemon's ID SID and OT match the OT ID and SID of your game. I am working on integrating my own PID generator into my Online Pokesav. If you do not want to wait, then use the offline PID generator here: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?4926-Online-Pokesav-Help-4th-and-5th-Gen-ONLY!!&p=60970&viewfull=1#post60970

Pokenoober
09-09-2011, 05:50 AM
I did read that page and do everything word for word (I only have one connection) I changed the Primary DNS, saved the settings, and turned my DS off it was the first thing i did

Kyohack
09-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Pokenoober:
Some people had to set the Secondary DNS, too. You might want to try that.

Pokenoober
09-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Just set it up and nothing I know im probably doing something wrong but im not sure what it is. I set up both DNS used my only internet connection used my pokesav files. Got to think of what im missing

Kyohack
09-09-2011, 06:15 AM
I have not seen your DS connect to the server, yet. Are you sure you are selecting GTS? GTS Negotiations is incorrect, and that may be causing the problem.

Pokenoober
09-09-2011, 06:27 AM
I think i may know what the problem probably is now. I dunno if its for sure but Id place money on it. I use the sprint hotspot feature on my phone to use the internet when i need to sometimes and maybe my phone doesnt let me into your server.

Kyohack
09-09-2011, 06:32 AM
That might be the issue. Maybe you could try setting the Primary DNS on your Phone, too?

d4rkpnio
09-09-2011, 09:06 AM
awesome can't wait till u guys add the korean one XD Keep up the good work :3

Masked Bishop
09-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Masked Bishop:
Are you having difficulties connecting your DS to the internet, in general? If so, then ensure that you have typed in the correct encryption key for your access point. Also, remember that only Pokemon Black and White can use routers with the WPA or WPA2 encryption type. Pokemon Diamond, Peal, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver cannot connect to routers that use the WPA or WPA2 encryption type. You might want to take a look at your router's instruction booklet, too. Once you have a working internet connection, then try to connect to my GTS again.

I set the Primary DNS to the one you posted on page 1 here, but even before when I tried to connect to the GTS I got the same message as I do with your Primary DNS.

"You were disconnected from the GTS. Error code: 13274"

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but it's annoying how I can't get to the GTS period.

edit: apparently it's because there's so many people trying to get onto the GTS or something...they said wait a few hours and try again, yet I've had this problem for the last few days now.

edit: does having a DS Lite make any difference? cause I heard they can connect to wireless routers, but only if it's security settings are either low or off.

edit: I was able to connect to the standard GTS, but after putting in your Primary DNS code, it wouldn't let me get in at all.

Tidus
09-09-2011, 03:50 PM
I set the Primary DNS to the one you posted on page 1 here, but even before when I tried to connect to the GTS I got the same message as I do with your Primary DNS.

"You were disconnected from the GTS. Error code: 13274"

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but it's annoying how I can't get to the GTS period.

edit: apparently it's because there's so many people trying to get onto the GTS or something...they said wait a few hours and try again, yet I've had this problem for the last few days now.

edit: does having a DS Lite make any difference? cause I heard they can connect to wireless routers, but only if it's security settings are either low or off.

edit: I was able to connect to the standard GTS, but after putting in your Primary DNS code, it wouldn't let me get in at all.

Try putting it as your secondary DNS as well.

Masked Bishop
09-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Try putting it as your secondary DNS as well.

Okay...giving it a shot now.

...same issue. I get into the GTS, then it tells me, "You were disconnected from the GTS. Error code: 13274"

I even tried uploading a basic Tornadus just to see if there was an issue with events, but it's the same thing. I go in, check the GTS status, and boom. Communication error.

Tidus
09-09-2011, 04:25 PM
There's probably something wrong with your connection, try rebooting your router/modem.

Masked Bishop
09-09-2011, 04:39 PM
unplugged it for 30 seconds, and it's back up...yet I still get disconnected from the GTS upon checking it's status. I've tried just about everything I can think of here, other than sending a pokemon I already have to the 5th gen GTS.

weird thing is, when I remove the DNS codes, it connects just fine.

Tidus
09-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Hmm It seems to me like you haven't selected a Pokemon. :|

Kyohack
09-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Masked Bishop:
Are you using the same internet connection for selecting and receiving Pokemon? My GTS sends Pokemon to you based on your IP address. If it has nothing to send you, then you will receive a connection error, because my GTS immediately drops the connection.

Masked Bishop
09-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Hmm It seems to me like you haven't selected a Pokemon. :|

I clicked on the "Send to 5th Gen GTS" link for Archen, and it told me "Please visit the GTS."

Kyo-I'm linked to my wireless modem to get a connection for my DS, since the Wi-Fi USB doesn't work for me anymore.

edit: it's acting like there's nothing there, and I even went and turned off my firewalls and virus protection, and still nothing. :(

edit: made a fresh one from the online pokesav, and I still get disconnected...:(

Kyohack
09-09-2011, 11:12 PM
edit: it's acting like there's nothing there
That is exactly the problem.

Your computer AND ds need to be connected to the SAME router. In my logs today, I see that you have connected to my Online Pokesav from your computer. But no DS consoles from that internet connection, have connected to the GTS yet.

Masked Bishop
09-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Your computer AND ds need to be connected to the SAME router. In my logs today, I see that you have connected to my Online Pokesav from your computer. But no DS consoles from that internet connection, have connected to the GTS yet.

Hm...okay, how would i go about doing that then? is there a specific setting on my router I need to configure to allow the DS and computer to connect to the same modem?

Kyohack
09-09-2011, 11:53 PM
No. You just plug your computer into the router. Or, you need to connect your computer to the same wireless access point that your DS is connected to.

Masked Bishop
09-10-2011, 01:28 AM
No. You just plug your computer into the router. Or, you need to connect your computer to the same wireless access point that your DS is connected to.

Well...my comp is connected to the router via an Ethernet cable...but for some reason, my DS can't connect to your GTS, yet it's able to connect to Nintendo's GTS. : \

Kyohack
09-10-2011, 03:44 AM
Maybe your DS is connected to a different router then? And, are you sure that you changed the Primary DNS setting, and not some other setting by mistake? Some users forget to scroll all the way to the bottom, and they pick the IP address setting by mistake. And, are you sure that it says 96.26.172.219, and not 962.6.172.219, or something else by mistake?

Masked Bishop
09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Maybe your DS is connected to a different router then? And, are you sure that you changed the Primary DNS setting, and not some other setting by mistake? Some users forget to scroll all the way to the bottom, and they pick the IP address setting by mistake. And, are you sure that it says 96.26.172.219, and not 962.6.172.219, or something else by mistake?

Yup. Primary DNS is set to 96.26.172.219 I even tried making it as the secondary DNS like Tidus mentioned, but it didn't work.

edit: only thing I can think of, is that the DS Lite isn't connecting to the Router, yet it connects to Nintendo's GTS just fine.

edit: Alright. I just sent Scrafty (from the San Diego Event) and I was able to acquire it. Yet I tried sending Thundurus and it didn't work. o.o do I actually have to have SEEN the pokemon to acquire it or something?

edit: Nope. Got Thundurus as well. Japanese name and everything, but meh...only need him and Tornadus to get Landorus.

Kyohack
09-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Masked Bishop:
I am glad that you are able to connect now. What seemed to solve the problem?

Masked Bishop
09-10-2011, 11:04 PM
Think I just had to erase my current connection settings, and recreate it a few times over, till it got through.

demon sky shaymin
09-13-2011, 09:34 PM
can i ask a question, are these all useable on pokemon black and white only or are they useable on heart gold also

PixAlchemist
09-13-2011, 09:43 PM
can i ask a question, are these all useable on pokemon black and white only or are they useable on heart gold also

If you want to send a Pokemon to your HeartGold, you can only use the 4th gen Online Pokésav or send a 4th gen event to the GTS. For the event Pokemon, if there is the option "Send to 4th gen GTS", you can send it to your HeartGold game.

Galactic Boss Cyrus
09-15-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry for asking this but can you just give me as much info on this (like from start to finish) on the whole getting connected to GTS and such ( have no problems with connecting to wi-fi, it's just getting the specifics like what is the DTS and such... kidna computer illiterate but working on getting that problem fixed)

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I'm sorry for asking this but can you just give me as much info on this (like from start to finish) on the whole getting connected to GTS and such ( have no problems with connecting to wi-fi, it's just getting the specifics like what is the DTS and such... kidna computer illiterate but working on getting that problem fixed)

DNS, sorry...

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

never mind that above... I just realized it was part of the initial WI-FI setup

Where do i go in the GTS area to get the pokemon.
just to GTS trade or somewhere else...

Edit: Found the main problem that is occuring on mine... Error Code 74030 (it apperently has to deal with updating the freind code roaster). How would i go go about this problem?

Kyohack
09-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Galactic Boss Cyrus:
You can receive the Pokemon in GTS trade. GTS Negotiations doesn't work. You cannot fix your friend code roster while being connected to my GTS. Undo the DNS settings, and then connect to the real GTS. Once you can connect successfully to the real GTS, then you can try to connect to my GTS.

Galactic Boss Cyrus
09-15-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks, kinda feel silly.
worked well with pokemon black so i asumed it would for pokemon SS without connecting first.

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Thats really intresting... you made your own GTS, a mimic of the Nintendo GTS, that's down right brilliant. I honestly thought i ran through the Actual one is some odd process.
The GTS is offline for right now so i assume that means updates or modifications to it.
What is the ETA on it coming back online.

tylernbyers
09-15-2011, 09:39 PM
I can connect fine with my regular set up but when I changed to your dns I am unable to connect. I have checked multiple times that our settings were right but I am unable to connect after changing the DNS. Also note that I am using the older ds model (the bulky silver one) and and that my secondary DNS had all zeroes on it

Galactic Boss Cyrus
09-15-2011, 09:57 PM
The GTS isn't online at this moment.
To see when it is back online check back here, just guessing, or check by going to event DB and looking to the right... there should be a date and status of the GTS should follow shortly after.

tylernbyers
09-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Thanks alot! I really look forward to it going online. :D
-
Its says the server is online now but I still cant connect to the internet after changing the DNS!! I followed the instructions word for word. Idk what else I can try. Can anyone help me out?

Kyohack
09-16-2011, 01:14 AM
Sorry for the downtime, everyone. The main internet connection to my server went down for about an hour. Everything is back online now.

tylernbyers:
In my log, I see that you have selected a Pokemon, but I don't see an incoming connection from a DS on that internet connection. Make sure that your DS is using the same internet connection as your computer. Some people had to specify the Primary and Secondary DNS. A friend of mine said that his other saved connections on the DS interfered. He had to remove all the other connections, except for the one that he was using.

Galactic Boss Cyrus
09-16-2011, 04:46 PM
I am able to get to the GTS now... but i have one last problem.
once it starts to check my status, about 1 min in, it gives me the blue screen.

rydercyn
09-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Sorry for the downtime, everyone. The main internet connection to my server went down for about an hour. Everything is back online now.

tylernbyers:
In my log, I see that you have selected a Pokemon, but I don't see an incoming connection from a DS on that internet connection. Make sure that your DS is using the same internet connection as your computer. Some people had to specify the Primary and Secondary DNS. A friend of mine said that his other saved connections on the DS interfered. He had to remove all the other connections, except for the one that he was using.

Hi, I cant connect to your GTS, I am using Heart Gold, went to goldenrod GTS, I have set up the right DNS server, erased all the other WI-FI connections and when I get into the GTS, succesfully connect to my Wi-fi connection and then, when I approach the PC I get a Blue Screen with error code 00000.

Can you help me?

demon sky shaymin
09-16-2011, 08:45 PM
sweet Kyohack this works for me but i got a question, would it be possiable for you 2 put the pokeatholn stats on the creat menu for HG and SS maybe

MaxWhite
09-17-2011, 08:08 AM
Does it matter if i use a dsi?

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

just getting error code:13274 , I'm using the same internet as my computer, just the changed DNS (both of them just incase) and erased all of my other connections...

Kyohack
09-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Galactic Boss Cyrus:
Your DS is using a different internet connection than your computer. Since my GTS tracks Pokemon requests by your IP address, then your computer and DS need to use the same internet connection.

rydercyn:
You are using a different internet connection, as well. Your computer and DS need to use the same internet connection.

MaxWhite:
You need to use the 5th gen Pokesav (http://pokecheats.net/db/online-pokesav/gen-5/), since you are trying to connect with a 5th gen game.

MaxWhite
09-18-2011, 02:16 AM
has the dns numbers changed yet?

rydercyn
09-18-2011, 02:25 AM
[QUOTE=Kyohack;64553]Galactic Boss Cyrus:

rydercyn:
You are using a different internet connection, as well. Your computer and DS need to use the same internet connection.

"You mean, through the same wireless network? Because they are using the same wireless network (same SSID, same motorola surf board)
Do I need to change the computer's DNS server as well?

MaxWhite
09-18-2011, 03:27 AM
none of the pids are working. are they not for generation 5?

Galactic Boss Cyrus
09-18-2011, 03:28 AM
Kyohack:
Thanks for the information.
My LAST problem would be i'm using an collage wi-fi from one of their computers... would i just go through them all one by one or would it just be easier to use a laptop with the same wi-fi connection... of which i have to make a long drive to get my laptop back.

Edit: they have multiple Wi-fi access points.

A-Bomb09
09-18-2011, 12:45 PM
First of all, a huge kudos to you for making something as amazing as this. You are brilliant.

Secondly, I am having trouble accessing your GTS. I can get into the nintendo one no problem. I am using White, with a nintendo 3DS. I made sure I only have 1 internet connection, and changed both the primary and secondary to your DNS. I have my laptop and my 3DS attached to the same network. When I try to get into the GTS, and send a pokemon, all it does it take me to the regular nintendo GTS and not yours. Any ideas?

Thanks

Murray
09-18-2011, 01:49 PM
I have always wanted to say Thanks so much Kyohack you are the Greatest!This pokesav is awesome!

MaxWhite
09-18-2011, 04:06 PM
A bomb09,
Did you try spaces instead of zeros?
" 96. 26.172.219" I was putting zeros at first....:wacko:

another note. the Pokemon are unable to be traded on the nintendo GTS... is there a ay to fix this?

A-Bomb09
09-18-2011, 04:57 PM
MaxWhite

On the 3DS only have options for delete, the numbers, and "." so even if I leave out the 0's it automatically puts them in... unless there is a way to leave a space and I am not seeing it.
I have reset my Nintendo WIFI settings a bunch of times, with all the correct info, but every time I go to the GTS, it puts me into the nintendo one, and I don't receive any pokemon =(.

Kyohack
09-18-2011, 07:34 PM
MaxWhite:
No, the DNS has not changed. If it does change, then I will let everyone know immediatly. What do you mean by "None of the PIDs are working"? Any event Pokemon that we caught in a Cherish Ball, cannot be traded on Nintendo's official GTS. There is no way to "fix" this.

rydercyn:
Yes, I mean the same wireless network. If you are sure that they are using the same wireless network, and you still have connection problems, then you may have entered the DNS incorrectly. Or perhaps there are other connections that are interfering. In this case, just apply the DNS setting to all of your connections.

Galactic Boss Cyrus:
The best way, would be to use a laptop. That way you can be sure that they are on the same wireless network.

A-Bomb09:
Don't forget about the "Nintendo DS Connections" button. 3 addtitional connections can be saved in there. Your game might be using one of those connections. If so, then you will need to apply the DNS setting to all of your connections. On the 3DS, you need to type 096.026.172.219 (Yes, it is supposed to have 0's on the 3DS)

EDIT:
I have re-opened this thread. I would like to know who closed it....

A-Bomb09
09-18-2011, 09:23 PM
Hey Kyohack,

So I tried what you suggested, deleting all the connections I have, and only making one in the Nintendo DS section, with the Primary and Secondary DNS being the correct address. When I logged into the GTS it still took me into the Nintendo's GTS. Could the issue be with the internet I am using not allowing me to access it? I am on a public network right now, so not sure if that matters?

Thanks

Kyohack
09-18-2011, 10:09 PM
A-Bomb09:
It does not matter what type of internet connection that you are using. As long as the DNS is properly set for the connection that your DS uses to access the internet, then you should be able to access my GTS. Are you completely sure that you are only using 1 connection out of the 6 possible slots? Can you double check to make sure that the DNS setting is correct?

A-Bomb09
09-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Okay, so I checked the 3DS wifi settings, no connections there. Went to the Nintendo DS wifi settings, erased everything, and restarted my 3DS. I came back to the DS settings, picked the network my laptop is on, and changed both the primary and secondary DNS to 96.26.172.219 . Went to the GTS, connected to Nintendo WFC. Took me into the GTS, and didn't get any pokemon, so I assume I was in the Nintendo GTS again. This may be a dumb question, but I don't have to leave a pokemon to get the one from the website do i ( I assumed I didn't have too). I have no idea what I am doing wrong :$. Thanks for all the help so far though Kyohack

Kyohack
09-18-2011, 11:15 PM
A-Bomb09:
Are you selecting the GTS option? GTS Negotiations is incorrect.

A-Bomb09
09-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Sure am. Click Global trade, then GTS, then trade, then saves. Then it asks to start Nintendo WFC, then it warps me in, and checks the GTS status, and then I am looking at the global trade system menu, where I can deposit, seek or quit. Sometimes it takes longer to check the GTS status, but nothing other than that has been different, any other ideas? maybe I just can't on my 3DS?

Kyohack
09-19-2011, 12:14 AM
I have had success on my own 3DS. I know that if your DNS settings are incorrect, then you won't be able to access my server. I don't have any other ideas. It has to be the DNS....

A-Bomb09
09-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Okay, well thank you for trying. I'll keep messing around with my connection settings, and maybe try out some random free wifi at starbucks or mcdonalds or something, maybe that will help! I'll let you know if I get it.

Kyohack
09-19-2011, 12:45 AM
A-Bomb09:
Ok. Keep in mind, that my GTS tracks requests by your IP address. So, every time you use a different internet connection, then you will have to reselect your Pokemon.

h0tmail
09-19-2011, 08:16 AM
Hi I'm having some trouble connecting to your DNS. I followed the steps and changed both Prim and Secondary to your DNS as well as cleared my settings and tried again when it did not work. I've noticed some odd things which could be causing the problem but I have no idea how to address them

I'm using a DSi XL and everytime I tried "testing your connection" it always fails even with my vanilla settings and I can still access the Nitendo WFC even when this "fails". I'm also using a wireless router which may be the cause of it but I doubt it. I've add my DS MAC address to my router as well again so I'm not sure what's left. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Oh and awesome program man :)

Edit: Ok, I tried the whole process again on my old DS Lite which is identical to your example. (In game WFC menu and all) and I'm still connecting to the Nitendo WFC.

Kyohack
09-20-2011, 04:02 AM
h0tmail:
The very first thing you need to do, is select a Pokemon from the event db (http://pokecheats.net/db/eventdb/united-states-events/), (or create one in the Online Pokesav (http://pokecheats.net/db/online-pokesav/)) on the PokeStation Database site. If you are using a gen 5 game, then click "Send to gen5 GTS" in the event db. If you use a gen 4 game, then click "Send to gen4 GTS" in the event db. After you have selected or created a Pokemon, then try to visit the GTS in your game.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

h0tmail
09-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Still no joy. I think the problem is I'm still connecting to the Nintendo WFC GTS as opposed to your GTS despite having done the changes you specified.

demon sky shaymin
09-20-2011, 08:22 PM
would it be possible to beable to add a shiny choise the the pokesav.

Kyohack
09-21-2011, 05:15 AM
h0tmail:
There is no record of you connecting to my server at all. You still need to select a Pokemon, and you still need to edit the DNS settings on your DS. If you have done both of these things, then make sure that you are using the same internet connection, since my server tracks requests by your IP address.

demon sky shaymin 666:
I am still programming that feature.

EDIT:
Sorry, for the downtime. My internet went down for a few hours while I was sleeping. Everything is back online now.

DeathsEnvoy
09-23-2011, 03:04 PM
I was wondering if some moves were purposefully excluded from the downloaded English B/W 0.06c pokesav.

Moves like quiver dance and fusion flare are included within the online but not offline pokesav.

EDIT: I found that those moves are listed under their alternate names (quiver dance = butterfly dance). Searing Shot a.k.a Flame Bomb is not there.

buckyball
09-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Just to confirm my understanding. All event pokemon in the database are legit. However, the pokemon created by "Online Pokesav" is not legit even if we assign the possible values for IVs/EVs and possible moves, right?

Kyohack
09-24-2011, 02:00 AM
DeathsEnvoy:
No attacks were excluded from the offline Pokesav. The names of the attacks were just translated to English differently than the official games. The reason for the mis-translation, is because the English BW Pokesav was released before the English games were released. Fusion Flare is listed as Cross Flame, and Searing Shot is listed as BallofFlame.

Darlin'Hexi
09-24-2011, 05:42 PM
I just found out about this while reading a bulbapedia article and first I want to say Thank You! I've missed so many events.

However, I can't seem to get it working! I'm playing SoulSilver on my DSi XL. I keep putting the DNS in and re-checking but I get a 52100 error.

EDIT: I was able to make it into the GTS area but everytime the Pokemon is "taken out", there's a "communication error". :(
EDIT: woot! I got it working! Thank you so much! :D

Kyohack
09-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Darlin'Hexi:
My logs show that you have received over 5 Pokemon, and everything looks fine. Could you check your PC Boxes, to see if your Pokemon are there?

Darlin'Hexi
09-25-2011, 07:19 PM
Darlin'Hexi:
My logs show that you have received over 5 Pokemon, and everything looks fine. Could you check your PC Boxes, to see if your Pokemon are there?

Yes, actually. I finally just checked the boxes and they're all there. Thank you once again! :)

rydercyn
09-25-2011, 08:35 PM
It just doesn't seem to work on a DS Lite, however, I tried with a standard DSi and It worked, I was able to receive 4 pokemon, but after the fourth I became unable to receive anymore (error 00000)

Kyohack
09-25-2011, 10:10 PM
rydercyn:
I apoligize. I am working with the rest of the staff, on a huge project. For the next few days, my GTS will experience some down time.

Lance358
09-27-2011, 09:11 AM
is it still down? i learned about this through a PO Server. Awesome job. Now i can get my favorite Pokemon from Gen 1-3 on my Platinum without all the hassle of pal park! Thank you so much :D

Tidus
09-27-2011, 03:51 PM
is it still down? i learned about this through a PO Server. Awesome job. Now i can get my favorite Pokemon from Gen 1-3 on my Platinum without all the hassle of pal park! Thank you so much :D

No, if you check on the database on the top right of the right sidebar, there is the GTS status. Right now it's "online".

super sonic
09-28-2011, 03:06 AM
hey could i have a modest abra,shiny if possiable(now what do i do?)

Lance358
09-28-2011, 04:06 AM
ok so so i need a secondary DNS I am use DSI standard just curios.

EDIT: never mind, i got my first one :D thank's so much for making this :D i never would've been able to get every thing i wanted with out this Gratz on being the best Kyohack :D

EDIT: forgot to save before turning off ds D: nvm it's still in my box :D

flawgic
10-01-2011, 02:41 AM
I keep getting error 13274 and 13275. Is there any way for me to fix it? Or I can only just wait it out?

tzeentch2890
10-01-2011, 03:35 AM
Ditto with flawgic, I'm having trouble with connecting to the GTS. I am able to connect successfully to the GTS itself, but when I reach that monitor in the room, it disconnects me and says error code: 13274. I've tried everything, from triple checking your DSN, doing both primary and secondary, and making sure that your DSN is the only saved wireless program. I definitely am using the GTS not the GTS negotiation, so I don't know what's going on. I am also using the same wireless router for both the game and the computer I'm using right now so it's no that either.

Kyohack
10-02-2011, 03:54 AM
flawgic:
I do not see any incoming connections from your DS. Make sure that your DS is using the same internet connection as your computer. You also need to double check your DNS settings. In some cases, you may also have to specify a Secondary DNS, as well as delete the other saved connections that you are not using.

tzeentch2890:
The only reason that I require your computer and DS to be on the same internet connection, is so that they will be have the same IP address when connecting to my server. In some EXTREMELY rare cases, your internet connection could have a random IP address no matter what. If this is the case, then I suggest that you use a different internet connection. When using a different connection, make sure to select a Pokemon again.

Lance358
10-02-2011, 08:13 PM
I love this :D it's soooo awesome :D

rydercyn
10-03-2011, 02:21 AM
Hi, I was finally able to get a pokemon, however, when I try to get an event pokemon I keep getting surfing pikachus no matter which event pokemon I chose.

Any Ideas on what may be happening?

Kyohack
10-03-2011, 03:39 AM
rydercyn:
My GTS sends you whichever Pokemon is associated with your IP address. Your DS is probably using a different IP address than your computer. It is possible for such a problem to occur, although it is vary rare. You could attempt to give your DS the same IP address that your computer is using. To find out what IP address your computer is currently using, click start, click run, type cmd and press enter. Now in command prompt, type ipconfig and press enter. Write down the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway address. Just type these 3 details into your DS, and then try to enter the GTS again.

If that doesn't work, then you will need to use a different internet connection.

knuckles2007
10-03-2011, 09:00 AM
nothing worked, i have tried many pokemon and NONE work. that winds up happening is that i get disconnected. all i want is the in-game tornadus so i can battle the 3rd one of the 3 jinns. land, thunder and ??? <-- i forget its name :( .

sinharvest
10-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi there, I was wondering how come I am getting the error 403 Forbidden :"You don't have permission to access /eventdb/united-states-events/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDo***ent to handle the request." Is it because I am still new? Also how long do I have to wait before I am able to access this place? I think it is pretty cool what you have set up. especially since not everyone has all the games. Thanks so much for your efforts, and if there is anyway I can help please let me know.

black doog
10-04-2011, 04:57 AM
When I try to access it it just says
403 forbidden

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

When I go to your pokesav the page says 403 forbidden

Kyohack
10-04-2011, 04:58 AM
knuckles2007:
Sorry about that. It seems my Online Pokesav had a bug. The bug has been fixed, and it should work for you now.

sinharvest and black doog:
I apologize for the downtime. The site is back online.

flawgic
10-05-2011, 12:57 PM
rydercyn:
My GTS sends you whichever Pokemon is associated with your IP address. Your DS is probably using a different IP address than your computer. It is possible for such a problem to occur, although it is vary rare. You could attempt to give your DS the same IP address that your computer is using. To find out what IP address your computer is currently using, click start, click run, type cmd and press enter. Now in command prompt, type ipconfig and press enter. Write down the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway address. Just type these 3 details into your DS, and then try to enter the GTS again.

If that doesn't work, then you will need to use a different internet connection.

I'm connecting my DS to GTS using my android phone as a hotspot. Does that mean I use the android phone to send the pokemon to GTS instead of my pc? I do not have wi-fi set up for my pc.

Kyohack
10-05-2011, 05:12 PM
flawgic:
Yes, that is correct. Since both devices would use the same IP address, then that should work perfectly.

adwf194
10-07-2011, 06:44 PM
everytime I get in the GTS, I walk up to the computer and then it says: "You were disconnected from the GTS. Error code: 13274"
Does this only work in the US? because i live in Canada

Bouffalant24
10-07-2011, 07:12 PM
The Pokésav doesn't work for me, I've entered the correct DNS into my 3DS
, I've entered the info about the Pokémon I want on the website, I go on the GTS: No Pokémon, can someone, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?!

ollie
10-08-2011, 12:10 AM

Masked Bishop
10-10-2011, 12:09 AM
When I try to access it it just says
403 forbidden

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

When I go to your pokesav the page says 403 forbidden

I'm getting the same thing too...not sure what's going on though.

2011morrim1
10-10-2011, 04:00 AM
"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /online-pokesav/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDo***ent to handle the request."

Have I done something wrong or does it do this sometimes? If that is the case when will it be back up
Cheers

Masked Bishop
10-10-2011, 10:54 PM
just checked it again...seems to be in working order now. might've just been a hiccup in the system.

Kyohack
10-11-2011, 03:03 AM
adwf194:
This will work for anyone nomatter where they live, as long as their DS uses the same internet connection as their computer. This is necessary because my GTS was designed to track Pokemon requests by your internet IP address.

Bouffalant24:
Do you experience an error code on your DS? If you do not experience an error code AND you also do not receive a Pokemon, then you are not connected to my GTS. If this is the case, then you need to double check your DNS settings. Sometimes it helps to also specify a secondary DNS (which is the same address as the primary DNS). If you have multiple saved internet connections, then specify the DNS settings for all of them.

Masked Bishop and 2011morrim1:
I am very sorry for the downtime. That issue is caused by our web host. We plan to change web hosts, in order to get rid of that problem.

Sana
10-11-2011, 03:52 AM
Um, this may seem like a bit of a 'noob' question, but where in the GTS am I suppose to go?
When I go to the Global Trade System, I only find other people who are trading that particular Pokemon (in my case, Mewtwo) and not the Event One.
If I'm suppose to use the Mystery Gift thing, I end up getting an 'Error' Message.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: I was also attempting to get the US Event Celebi in my SoulSilver game, since my brother let his girlfriend re-start his game before he traded me the one he'd actually received from the GameStop Event, so this system is greatly apprieciated, even if I don't end up getting it to work for me.

Kyohack
10-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Sana:
When you enter my GTS you will receive the Pokemon immediately, just like if a trade has been completed. Your game is connecting to Nintendo's GTS. Double check that the DNS settings are correct. If your game still goes to Nintendo's GTS instead of mine, then you will need to specify an address for the secondary DNS setting (just type in the same address that you used for the primary DNS). Also be sure to delete your other saved internet connections, since they may cause interference.

yirawk
10-11-2011, 04:09 PM
is it the same process with a dsi?

Sana
10-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Alright, thank you very much Kyohack.
I'll look into it later then.

EDIT: It still didn't seem to work, I still accessed the Nintendo GTS instead of yours. I have set both the primary and secondary DNS as 96.26.172.219 and I've changed the IP settings to match those of my laptop, but it still doesn't seem to work.

yayforu
10-14-2011, 04:08 AM
Hey, I have a suggestion, can you make an option for the poke to be shiny? Because right now, its all shiny. Thanks.

iSpazzyKitty
10-16-2011, 08:03 PM
Hey, if the Pokemon B/W games don't have GTS, then how are we supposed to get it?
And how do you send a PGF file to your game? I'm confused....

Rockbot
10-16-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi, I have a problem. The computer I'm using to send a pokemon to the GTS is different than the one I have set for my WI-FI settings. The connection I have for the wifi settings is my neighbor's. The problem is, the computer I'm using right now, when I try to set it for the wi-fi settings, it tells me that the access point's security settings are not supported by the Nintendo DS. What can I do, other than breaking into my neighbor's house to use their computer to send a pokemon to the GTS?