PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft

Godzilla (Lazars)
04-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Discuss general minecraft related stuff here.
Tell your stories about the time you found 10 diamonds, building a staircase that goes to the sky or even that time when a creeper blew your stuff up.

otakun
04-27-2011, 03:38 AM
I don't have any particularly good stories yet, but I do enjoy dropping mobs into lava pools :D
I actually just started playing this about a week ago, i said I wouldn't for a long time, but it finally got me. Portal 2 and black have been keeping me from committing too much time to minecraft though.

ARidiculousName
04-29-2011, 12:54 AM
Ten Diamonds? Pfft. I found eleven. I was mining out a room and found one Diamond. I mined it. Then I decided to shape it off before mining anymore ores. I found another Diamon vein and was pretty happy, even though there was one. A few minutes later I unearthed (ehh... stoned?) another vein. There appeared to be at least four. When I got to mining, I realised that I'd found a vein of eight. :D I had also found two earlier. Later one, I found even more. I think I found thirty that day. Speaking of that world, I was showing someone on Skype how to start off and stumbled across Iron while mining Cobble. A few second later, I discovered a massive cave. That world loves me. :) Now I just need a mob trap...

Godzilla (Lazars)
04-29-2011, 04:35 AM
I just found my first diamonds!

Ooo im so happy I could ride a pig!

Graphical
04-29-2011, 10:56 AM
I would get Minecraft, but my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it.

ARidiculousName
04-29-2011, 11:08 AM
I just found my first diamonds!

Ooo im so happy I could ride a pig!

You'll need to find a saddle first and that requires finding a dungeon. Luckily for me, I found three in that cave. :D

Godzilla (Lazars)
05-17-2011, 03:47 AM
You'll need to find a saddle first and that requires finding a dungeon. Luckily for me, I found three in that cave. :D

Ooo you bad boy you!

Daughter of Mew
06-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't really play Minecraft in survival mode, I'm more one to play on Peaceful with an inventory editor and fly mod. I've made some pretty awesome things, I think. Once I made a miniature version of London, with Big Ben, the London Eye, all that good stuff... But then I accidentally deleted the world. ^^'

PokemonGod
07-13-2011, 07:44 PM
Well, personally, I love Mincraft. The depth is amazing. I remember, I built my first house in a cave. I got the roof done, and then I climbed up the mountainside, and a Creeper fell down onto my Roof. I didn't know what it was, when I first seen it. Teh Green thing just fell XD

In my house, and I have a basement, which I Mine in. I lol'ed when Creepers were stalking me outside of my Glass Window.

In Alpha, I had lava in my hand, and back then, I had to drop it when I opened the Treasure Chest.

My house burned to the ground.

:P

Okami Shiranui
07-14-2011, 12:53 AM
I just recently got Minecraft a few days ago, and I built a shelter into a mountain. I really like it a lot. I also got killed several times by creepers, spiders, skeletons and zombies... >_<

Cross
07-14-2011, 11:28 PM
Griefers gonna grief.
I just do it purely for the lolz.

EDIT: Since we can tell stories about our Minecraft adventure's i'll tell about mine.

I griefed a nyan cat in a cracked server (: (I have a legit account too)
I griefed 3 boats, and 3 airships.
I also TNT'd this Castle purely for the lolz.
I don't play normal, I use hack clients.
It's also very fun griefing Redditors :D
Also, Team aVo deserves free Ice Cream :D

Oh yeah, I can mine about 2 stacks of diamonds in 30 minutes.
Really fun using xray.

PSN_Sky
08-24-2011, 02:00 AM
MINECRAFT OH YEAH I love it. I love playing it normally, and with mods. I play a free version (pirated basically) of the legit Minecraft, and I love it. I dig, build, dominate. Over the summer I constructed a huge mineshaft, going all the way down to the bottom limit, and then put in rails spiraling down. Minecraft is a fun pc game and I love it.

PSN_Wolfy
08-24-2011, 12:05 PM
The first time I played I worked on getting some pickaxes. Once I did that, I started digging a staircase tunnel down into some mountains and collected cobblestone. I was lead into a giant dungeon underground. I put some torches around so I can see. I found a chest and something in the middle of the room. (Anyone know what that is?) and I opened and took everything in said chest. I picked the deepest part in that tunnel to dig some more before my inventory was completely filled. I want back to the surface, built my house, and worked on getting a crafting table and furnace for my house. As well as building a roof, and many levels upwards. I went back to the inside of my house and started digging from in there. I reached my dungeon I found, and just kept digging until I hit lava. Once I found that, I started looking for diamonds and gold. After a while of searching I found a ton of diamonds, and a bunch of gold and red stone.

I went back and started working on my house. Soon after I closed the laptop while saving. When I went back to play someone deleted my saved game. ;~;

CloudNine
08-24-2011, 12:34 PM
I mostly play co-op survival in Minecraft. So I created this world/server, me and SIG/[MuSiCa] (< whatever you call him) went exploring the world for a bit. Then SIG found surface lava and we camped there for the night. Sadly, the map there was very... similar in apperance all around, and the place we decided to make camp was quite far from the spawn point (FYI, it was underground). And because there were hills everywhere, spotting the tall tower SIG built as a chore in the day, forget about the night. So when I died, I got lost for quite a few day-night cycles. Very annoying. Anyway when we mined randomly in our house, we found a really huge cavern that seemed to stretch forever, and so deep that I got lost there and had to dig my way to the surface a few times.

Talking about Creepers... A Creeper invaded our home twice. The first time it just blew up one of our beds. No problem. Everything fine. The second time it happened, however, it trashed one half of our house and destroyed a few chests too. *Sigh*

noob
09-24-2011, 10:18 PM
I would get Minecraft, but my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it.

You could heavily edit the graphical options, but being able to see only 10 squares away isn't much fun. I play on a laptop but I don't have much trouble

Samatar
09-25-2011, 02:21 AM
I played Minecraft since Alpha release right up to December 2010. I lost interest in it and was disappointed with the direction it was going in. The adventure update hasn't won me over either.

DucksGoMooful
09-25-2011, 01:02 PM
My friend has an account, so we've played on that at his house. Hopefully he gives me the information so I can play too :P
I've just started playing the in-browser single player (free) version, and I'm enjoying it. I kind of want the real thing though.

Story...
My friend just got the new 1.8 update, so we were exploring stuff, and he was showing me all the cool new features and stuff. Anyway, like always, I wanted him to blow up a hole. (By the way, we were in creative mode) So he dug a hole, surrounded himself in a room of TNT, and blew it up. (No damage) After we looked around the now HUGE hole we were in, we saw a little tunnel leading off of it. We explored. Inside, we found a mine shaft, complete with rail tracks and gateway supports. More exploring showed us a giant chasm that extended as far as the eye could see, as well as down. So that was our little adventure. We recorded the XYZ position so now we're going to try to find it in regular mode.

printingray
10-03-2011, 03:05 PM
nice stuff man like it thanks for sharing it keep it up