PDA

View Full Version : Global Trade Station.

BrockBrockBrock
04-28-2011, 01:40 AM
Hey guys. I am having trouble with using the GTS. I type in the code on this website (DNS) and I still am not able to connect. I have tried on Heartgold and Black. I have re-entered the code numerous times. Maybe I'm too numb to figure this out, but if I am, I could really use some help figuring this thing out. If someone could help me out on this, that would be crazily helpful because I have been trying to use this thing all day. It seems to be an amazing thing, I just need help figuring it out. Thanks guys!
-Brock;)

ShinTheAbsol
04-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Well I just tested it with SoulSilver and it works fine for me. If you have more than one connection set up on the DS then delete the other ones since they may conflict when trying to get on the server. Also try entering the DNS 96.26.172.219 under Primary DNS (leave the second one blank). Now keep in mind that I tried this with a DS Lite, so DSi, DSi XL and 3DS might need to be configured under the DS settings instead and probably in-game too (not sure about this but worth a try).

Kyohack
04-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Which GTS are you trying to connect to? The 96.26.172.219 GTS, or the 94.23.47.61 GTS?

Mine is working (the 96.26.172.219 address), but the other GTS has been down for the past few weeks, as far as I know. I will talk with CloneCharizard, to see if he knows why it is not working.