PDA

View Full Version : blitzles abilities weaknes and resistant

blitzle99
04-29-2011, 10:44 PM
this is the first time i have done this so if i mess up, sorry.

blitzle is one of the first electric type pokemon you will meet in pokemon black and white.

abillities

blitzle can have ether motor drive or lightningrod. motor drive raises blitzle speed when it is hit by an electric type move but, lightningrod draws in all electric type moves to raise its sp stats.as well as having them two abilities it has a hidden ability called sap sipper that raises its attack after getting hit by a grass type moves

weaknes and resistant

blitzle is not realy weak to much the only thing that blitzle is weak to is ground types. a good way out is to return it the second the battle starts(make sure you dont swich it with a pokemon weak to ground.)bltizle is resistant to two things steel flying.

hope this was usefull blitzle99

please leave some feedback

PokemonGod
04-30-2011, 04:44 PM
this is the first time i have done this so if i mess up, sorry.

blitzle is one of the first electric type pokemon you will meet in pokemon black and white.

abillities

blitzle can have ether motor drive or lightningrod. motor drive raises blitzle speed when it is hit by an electric type move but, lightningrod draws in all electric type moves to raise its sp stats.as well as having them two abilities it has a hidden ability called sap sipper that raises its attack after getting hit by a grass type moves

weaknes and resistant

blitzle is not realy weak to much the only thing that blitzle is weak to is ground types. a good way out is to return it the second the battle starts(make sure you dont swich it with a pokemon weak to ground.)bltizle is resistant to two things steel flying.

hope this was usefull blitzle99

please leave some feedback

To start off, Zebstrika's Item should be a Balloon. That will make him immune to Ground, (Until the Balloon pops) but you're better off using Elektross' Levitate to counter that with an Electric Type. I have also found that Blitzle/Zebstrika (In-game) Can help you against those stupid Emolgas that Elesa has. Volt Switch will raise Zebstrika's stats, and Arial Ace won't do too much damage either. Pursuit does rarely any damage, and Quick Attack isn't too special either.

Overall, good for your first try. (;