PDA

View Full Version : Pokesav Black and White Trojan?

Firewind80
05-13-2011, 03:11 AM
This is either a question or a statement, depending on how you look at it. I attempted downloading the Black and white Pokesav in English, and my computer detected an unwanted program (Spyware, viruses, ect.). The second time I attempted downloading it I came across the same problem, but I thought well since this is coming from a trusted site, it should be ok. After I downloaded the program, I decided to run a scan on it to make double sure it was safe. Sure enough, my antivirus program Mcafee said it found a Trojan virus in the file. Is this just my antivirus being stupid or is this a real problem? I searched the forums to see if there was any other complaints but I found none. Responses are greatly appreciated.

Kyohack
05-16-2011, 01:54 AM
Pokesav is not a Trojan/Virus/Spyware, and does not contain any malicious code.

Firewind80
05-19-2011, 04:21 PM
Pokesav is not a Trojan/Virus/Spyware, and does not contain any malicious code.
Downloaded Pokesav again today and scanned the file. No viruses in the file now. I don't know what was wrong, but the file is fine now.

Kyohack
05-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Those were two different versions of Pokesav. I just recently updated the Pokesav BW download link.

superduck401
09-23-2012, 12:16 PM
I have downloaded and tried to se pokesav about four times now, but it says that it is a trojan. How can i make it work?