PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay Must-Knows

Project_Tao
06-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi Pokestation. I'm here today with a bit of news I've found out about Pokemon Black and White versions. The event Pokemon that you can obtain within these games (Zorua, Zoroark, Victini, etc...) cannot have their events unlocked if any item/Pokemon you've recieved is POKESAV generated. Please take note that these event Pokemon and most likely future in-game event Pokemon cannot be caught unless the item/Pokemon required has come to your game via Mystery Gift.

Kyohack
06-23-2011, 03:01 AM
All of those events can be unlocked by using Pokesav.

To unlock the Zorua event, a Pokesav'd Celebi must have its met-at location set to 30010, and the Fateful Encounter box must be checked.

To unlock the Zoroark event, a Pokesav'd Raikou, Suicune, or Entei must have its met-at location set to 30012, and the Fateful Encounter box must be checked.

To unlock the Victini event, a Pokesav'd WonderCard must have its card ID set to 2046. The WonderCard's gift type must be set to Type2. The item code must be set to 574. The "Recipient is OT" box must be checked. And finally, the card ID (which is 2046), must be added to WonderCard IDs list. Then you can receive the Liberty Pass in the PokeMart just like it was from an official event.

Project_Tao
06-24-2011, 05:08 PM
I see. So then it would all be noob's stuff when they're posting codes that supposedly would unlock these. See, I'm obviously a cheater when it comes to getting the hidden Pokemon legitimately, but when I see all these codes for the Pokemon/items that are required to do the event, they never work. That's when I got the thought of them having to have come to the game via Mystery Gift/Relocater in order for the Events to work. Oh, hey, also I've found that apparantly you can catch Keldeo in Black/White. I used the All Pokemon cheat (that one gives you a certain amount of master/ultra balls, throw away some, meet Pokemon, etc...) and I figured to see what Keldeo looked like, and when I fought him, he had a legendary beast theme kick in. So I'm guessing that you get him in-game.

Kyohack
06-25-2011, 01:03 AM
It is possible, but that might just be a feature left behind during development. If there really was a location that you could visit to encounter that Pokemon, then I would like to assume that someone would have found it already.

When I have time, I will make some Action Replay codes for those events.

Project_Tao
06-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Take as long as you like. I'm not much in a rush to catch the rest of the legendaries. Thanks when you do come up with somethin.