PDA

View Full Version : What video games are you currently playing?

zappyspiker
08-05-2011, 06:43 AM
This thread is sort of like that "What are you currently listing to" or "last watched video" threads. Except this thread is What video games are you currently playing?

From what I've see many people like to play several video games at once while some others prefer to play one and finish before starting a new game.

What video games are you currently playing?
Apart from having a bit of weekly iSketch on the internet I've been playing my Inazuma Eleven ROM on the computer, couldn't buy it anywhere cause it hasn't really been released here yet. Though after this planning on playing through the following 2 Inazuma Eleven Games afterwards

PixAlchemist
08-05-2011, 07:00 AM
I'm currently playing through Pokémon Pearl and HeartGold right now, using pokémon that I've wanted to use on my team but couldn't before. Those pokémon being:
Pearl: Steelix, Mismagius, Seaking, Lopunny, and Crobat. (I'm using a Infernape on the team too because there is nearly only 2 different families of fire pokemon in the whole game XP)
HeartGold: Golem (SHINY), Victreebel, Arcanine, Heracross, Lanturn and Gliscor.

They aren't all fully evolved yet. I'm more then halfway through Pearl and my Misdreavus is the only one not fully evolved. In HeartGold I'm only at the 3rd gym.

Smugleaf
08-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.
Trying to get into the Phoenix Wright series.
Not going well. :C

ShinTheAbsol
08-05-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm one of those that tends to play multiple games.. At the moment the ones I'm playing the most and reasons being are..

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)- Got a PS3 over a month ago, so sorta still new games for the time being

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's WC 2011 Over the Nexus (NDS)- Mostly duel over WiFi for WiFi points when a new item is up to buy and download that I don't already have

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd (PSP)- Just got all the DLC for the game so new songs added keeps me addicted to it

PokemonGod
08-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, World Championship 2009, Stardust Accelerator - I haven't played this, so I'm restarting and 100%ing it, and I'm at Blitz's Capturers so far.

Minecraft - Must. Play. XD

Pokemon HeartGold - Well, as I'm doing a LP on Youtube, I guess this counts. :P

Rainbow-Sasuke
08-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I recently completed Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi on the PS2(Nostalgic or what?). I'm playing through DB: Advanced Adventure(More nostalgia!) and I've got the extra stage on Tekken 6 left to do(Not nostalgic anymore D: ).

Totoquil
08-05-2011, 11:55 PM
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Pokemon Black

Ocarina of Time is awesome. I can see why it's everyone's favorite in the series.

Vash
08-25-2011, 07:03 PM
I playing through The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and playing some Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter 3 online from time to time. Majora's Mask is very underrated but after playing long enough, I like more than even Oot.

DudeMewCanFly
08-25-2011, 07:09 PM
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky
LoZ: OoT
Halo: Reach

I alternate daily xD

PSN_Sky
08-27-2011, 06:14 PM
I've been playing GTA:IV a lot recently, just running around and fighting people and cops. I've also been playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Nothing else really.

PixAlchemist
08-27-2011, 06:51 PM
I'm playing through Pokemon Colosseum atm, seeing if I can do a monotype challenge of it. ^^ So far it's pretty fun! Haven't had too much trouble. Not gonna tell you guys what type though. ;D

The_Noob
08-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Need to Beat:

XBOX 360:

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Halo: Reach
TES IV: Oblivion
GTA IV

Nintendo DS:

Pokemon Pearl and SoulSilver (may give up on my current SS playthrough)

Nintendo GameBoy Advance:

Final Fantasy I and II (dual pack)
Super Mario World

iOS (iPod Touch):

Simpsons Arcade

ZSNES (Super Nintendo Emulator):

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario Allstars

PC:

TES III: Morrowind

Have Beaten:

XBOX 360:

Both Viva Pinata games (hard-*** farming game made by the guys who did Banjo-Kazooie)
TES IV: Oblivion (completed save turned into a death trap)
Crackdown

Nintendo DS:

Pokemon Platinum and White

VisualBoy Advance (emulator):

Pokemon FireRed

iOS:

Angry Birds
Plants Vs Zombies

PC:

Age of Mythology
Rise of Nations
Impossible Creatures (RTS that involves mashing animals together to create unstoppable mutant armies)
Spore
Civilization IV

Currently Playing:

XBOX 360:

GTA IV

Nintendo DS:

Pokemon Platinum and White

GameBoy Advance:

Final Fantasy I

iOS:

Plants Vs Zombies
Doodle Jump
Angry Birds
Pocket God
Simpsons Arcade

PC:

TES III: Morrowind
Team Fortress 2
Civilization IV

Dinofossil5
08-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Minecraft. Best game ever

Leobreacker
08-27-2011, 08:41 PM
One Piece Gigant battle DS. I also made a thread about it. Best epic game eveer. (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?4591-One-Piece-Gigant-battle!&p=58712#post58712)

DudeMewCanFly
08-28-2011, 12:19 AM
I am also doing my 9th ex-new game on Tales of Vesperia (http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthread.php?4520-Tales-of-Vesperia). Still trying to get all the titles x.x

Tidus
08-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I'm currently playing Modern Warfare 2 and NBA 2k11 on the xbox 360.

DucksGoMooful
08-29-2011, 08:02 PM
Pokemon White, a bit of OoT 3D Master Quest, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II (3DS), and...I took Sin and Punishmint: Star Successor out of the library, that was a fun game. I think that's it. And Maplestory. Oh Maplestory, one of the best games ever.

noob
08-31-2011, 04:13 AM
Sim City 4
Fallout New Vegas
Team Fortress 2
Dragon Age: Origins
CoD: BO
MLB '10
The Elder Scrolls 4

Can't wait for Skyrim

Ninten
08-31-2011, 03:40 PM
Mario and Luigi Superstar saga. Hopefully I'll actually beat it this time around.
I'm also playing KH:Re:Coded again, going to try to get the secret ending.

DragonLX
10-11-2011, 11:32 PM
Pokémon White mainly at the moment, since I'm doing a lp of it. As side projects I'm playing Plants vs Zombies (getting the complete Zen Garden is making me go insane), Audiosurf and Terraria.

Murray
10-11-2011, 11:58 PM
COD Modern Warfare 2 ,Halo Reach, Battlefield 3 Open Beta,Pokemon White and Pokemon Rumble (Wii).(That's about it.:))

Samatar
10-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Been getting into DotA a lot recently and Battlefield 1942. I love my classic games.

Midnite
10-13-2011, 06:46 PM
I've mainly been playing League of Legends, Age of Empires 1 + Rise of Rome Expansion, Age of Empires 2 + Conquerors Expansion, and Touhou 13. Lots of Touhou and RTS games.

EDIT: ↓ +1k respect to Xpl for knowing about the gem of a series known as Age of Empires.

Samatar
10-13-2011, 08:18 PM
Yes Midnite, AoE!
That game has so many clones it's not even funny anymore.

PSN_tainers14
10-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Pokemon Puzzle League! Trying to get good as a couple of my friends, and that involves being able to beat Mewtwo on super hard... I have my work cut out for me. I also beat Portal over night yesterday so I guess I'll add that to my list.

Samatar
10-14-2011, 04:45 PM
Pokemon Puzzle League!
Oh how I saw it coming..

The_Noob
10-15-2011, 03:06 AM
I've mainly been playing League of Legends, Age of Empires 1 + Rise of Rome Expansion, Age of Empires 2 + Conquerors Expansion, and Touhou 13. Lots of Touhou and RTS games.

EDIT: ↓ +1k respect to Xpl for knowing about the gem of a series known as Age of Empires.

AoE is the mother****ing bomb.

Tastelesshat
10-15-2011, 04:01 AM
League of legends

btw ad leona is pro, you heard it from me

Sin
10-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Playing Nba 2k12 atm

Amir
10-17-2011, 04:48 AM
My friends and I are HUGELY addicted to Terraria right now. It's much better than I thought it would be.

And of course there's League of Legends, which has basically been.... All that I've thought about for the past few months. xP

Samatar
10-17-2011, 05:02 PM
I wouldn't call it addiction. ;)

ronnie
12-02-2011, 03:13 AM
Call Of Duty Modern Campfare 3

Neko
02-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Super Street Fighter 4 AE for PS3. My favorite game right now (ignoring Pokemon, of course haha).

shanewatts95
07-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Hi guys,if you like to play games very much.Mine favorite game is GOD OF WAR.So now i am start playing these game.Its a too good game.

smayragrace
07-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Currently I am Playing so many games But main I am Taking interest in playing the Game Battlefield 3......

jimmycarry
09-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Mostly i like to play Action games. So the game that i'm currently playing is a action game named Diablo III. Guy's Its mine favorite gaming series. I have seen all three games of this series. And i can say that all three are the top on the each other. guy's I also suggest you to play this games. You will surely enjoy this......