PDA

View Full Version : Fall Anime Lineup!

PSN_Spitfire
09-13-2011, 09:47 PM
http://neregate.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/neregate.com-Fall-2011-Anime-v5.jpg

So there seem to be a lot of good anime this season! The one I am looking forward to the most would have to be Guilty Crown, because redjuice999 made the character designs and ryo did the music (both are members of a band called supercell).

zappyspiker
09-14-2011, 02:56 AM
HECK DIGIMON XROS WARS <3
And I haven't watched B-Daman in ages since I was younger so I wanna catch up on that. Also Bakuman - found about it's anime about a month ago cause I've been reading the manga and didn't bother to find if it had an anime till now. SO a bit of catching up to do for that as well. Mobile Suit, also promised myself to watch that.
Also just started watching Battle Spirits: Brave a few days ago so probs will be a while till I get to Heros.

PSN_Spitfire
09-15-2011, 08:08 PM
I am a big fan of half the anime on there. I need to finish Bakuman season 1 first though.

*2000th post in this category*

Ginji Vi Britannia
09-15-2011, 11:47 PM
I hope to make the most out of the fall anime, as most of the anime I have seen has already been finished or is still being made in the process. Anyway, some anime I look forward to watching is Boku Wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, possibly Mashiro-Iro Symphony, and Guilty Crown.

Stevie10
10-16-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm liking say I love you and zetsun no tempest, both been pretty dam good anime's soo far