09-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Mamoswine@focus Sash
Jolly
252 atk / 252 spe / 4 hp

Earthquake
Ice Shard
Endeavor
Stealth

Obviously, my lead. It's main role is to set up stealth rocks and to beat any other leads. Depending on the lead, depends on whether or not I can set up rocks. Whether that's important or getting an early advantage. Due to Swine's typing it can't die when it's at 1 hp from sand or hail which also means its sash won't be wasted unless different residual damage. Mamoswine can take on most weather leads such as Tyranitar or Ninetales. If it is Politoed, I either A) Switch to Tentacruel and set up toxic spikes and scout for tentacruel counters, or I B) Set rocks, let him knock me down to my sash and endeavor. If I ever get knocked down to my sash, I'm saving mamoswine to use later as endeavor spamming and messing up opponents walling combination.

Erufuun@Leftovers
Impish
252 hp / 248 def / 8 Spe

Encore
Leech Seed
U-turn
Stun Spore

I use Erufuun for 2 reasons. 1. To stop sweepers with stun spore/Encore. 2. To spread leech seed around my opponents team so my pokemon can recover hp. The combination of Torment and Encore also work hand in hand together, and can be helpful when I am toxic spiking stalling. Erufuun is also one of my Excadrill counters. If they switch in Exca, bring in Erufuun on the Swords dance switch, lock them into Swords dance with encore and stun spore. Erufuun could have also countered Blaziken and Kingdra... but they are banned... stupid smogon. 8 speed evs to outspeed other Erufuun's and go for the u-turn to get some super effective damage. Erufuun plays a main asset in my team as a utility pokemon

Tentacruel@Black Sludge
Calm
252 hp / 64 sp.atk / 116 sp.def / 76 Spe

Surf
Ice Beam
toxic Spikes
Rapid Spin

Now the first reason I have a Tentacruel was to have a water type set up toxic spikes to support torment Heatran. Then I realized that I can use rapid spin so Mamoswine's focus sash can't break from spikes/rocks. And I also hate dealing with stealth rocks since it limits the amount I can switch. Now the reason for the wide spread evs is so it can wall AND outspeed and take out standard acrofling Gliscors. I also have Liquid ooze so it can take on pokemon like conkeldurr that use moves such as drain punch. Tenacruel is also part of my fire/water/grass walling combination.

Heatran@ Leftovers
Calm
244 hp / 32 sp.atk / 12 sp.def / 245 spe

Torment
Lava Plume
Substitute
Protect

Ok the best part of the team. Heatran is a must have on any team since it counters most weather, and can stall out any wall that doesn't reist toxic spikes. Heatran also ruins choice users and teams up amazingly with Tentacruel/Erufuun. Torment + encore = major hax0rz. Heatran can also take Draco Meteor Latios specs/timid while still having enough to sub up and recover hp back with leftovers. Heatran can also take any strong fire attack such as Flare Blitz/V-create which makes dealing with Victini not a pain. Heatran makes this team really hard to break, and holds everything together. If Heatran faints, this team has a major hole in it.

Latios@Choice Specs
Timid
252 sp.atk / 252 spe / 4 hp

Draco meteor
Thunderbolt
Surf
Trick

Main role is to put holes in teams with Specs Draco Meteor, if your opponent does not carry a steel type, switch to surf or thunderbolt depending on typing. And if it's something like a ferrothorn trick it or preferably double switch to Heatran and psych them out a litte. no Hidden Power fire because I need 31 speed ivs to outspeed other latios'. If there's no steel types on the team, I would abuse this overly powered Draco meteor quite a bit making it easy to set up the final Hitmontop sweep.

Hitmontop@Life Orb
Adamant
252 atk / 252 hp / 4 def

Fake Out
Mach Punch
Sucker Punch
Hi Jump kick

Late game sweeper and also stop sweepers. It can counter Excadrill and take on any frail sweeper. It really cleans up once the opponents team is worn down. sucker Punch catches most people off of surprise and Hi Jump Kick is to take on walls that don't resist it.

Rate out of 10. All advice is wanted since no team is perfect and I am always look for different opinions of this team. Thanks for reading

- tainers

dimes
09-27-2011, 10:46 PM
Just get rid of Erefuun. It's fun for about 3 matches but then you'll find that most teams can easily play around the gimmick. Seeing as you have almost no way of beating DD Gyarados, or almost anything else, use Ferrothorn to at least have a chance of taking it on. Put Ferrothorn as your lead and go CB or LO on Mamoswine. You should also probably use Conkeldurr over Hitmontop lol, as Mach Punch KOs (Or at least I'm sure it does) after LO or previous damage (which should be somewhat easy). That way, you aren't hauling something that can't really hit, take a hit, or support around.

PSN_tainers14
09-27-2011, 11:18 PM
^ Erufuun stops dd dos and I've been using this team since the japan release of B/W, and I am not bored of Erufuun, and I am against using Ferrothorn. Conkeldurrrrrrrrr, I can consider using, just worried that a non tech boosted mach punch won't be as threatening as Top's, but I might try it out see how it does.

DucksGoMooful
09-27-2011, 11:23 PM
Just one thing, I recommend you use the English name for Erufuun in your RMT, since some people may not know what that is. Me, for example, had to look it up to know what it was. It's Whimsicott. Just a suggestion.

PokemonHunter
09-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Your team looks fairly good, but u should prob switch out hitmontop for conkeldurr since a adamant conkeldurr already has a higher atk base stat then an adamant hitmontop. (hitmontop with 252 adamant atk evs: 317 base atk. conkeldurr with 252 adamant atk evs: 416 base atk) Since ur team doesnt look like it really cares about rocks, u dont really need a rapid spinner. so i recommend something still water type like gastrodon or quasire. if ur worried about toxic spikes on someone else's team, then get rid of whismicott for amoongus or something. (amoongus my look bad, but trust me, he is really good with spore) Thats all i got to say about ur team right now...