PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon of the Week - 19

DucksGoMooful
09-26-2011, 09:08 PM
This week, we're doing a legendary, as per the poll. You voted, and here's what you get! The original legendary Pokemon, Mewtwo!

Mewtwo
Genetic Pokemon
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d3/Mewtwo.png
Psychic - Pressure/Unnerve [DW]
106 Hp / 110 Atk / 90 Def / 154 SAtk / 90 SDef / 130 Spe

A Pokémon created by recombining Mew's genes. It's said to have the most savage heart among Pokémon.

Leobreacker
09-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Well, first of all I would say NO TO HYPERBEAM O_O

Hyper Beam is meant to be Psychical.
Hyper Beam makes you rest for a turn so it's not worth it :L

Just follow with this Move set I thought of:

- Ice Beam
Great Deal of damage, also if luck is with you, you might freeze your damn opponent. :P
- Flamethrower
Burn's opponent and Mewtwo gets an advantage with leaf types.
- Thunderbolt
Paralyzing your opponent is always fun. Also, Advantage against water and flying types.
- Focus Blast or Psychic

Sorry if I could not include much information, I just HAD to make the first post ;D
Joking, anyways, i hope this move set helped you, because it did help me in HG/SS with the champ and Elite 4.

PKMNbattleSchemes
09-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Good uber poke....i dont play uber to much so i cant really help but i will do what i can
well its plain psychic so darks will ruin your only stab but with focus blast they shouldn't need to be worried about
hes got great type coverage
electro ball is a special move based on the difference between your speed and your opponents if i am correct, mewtwo has a very high speed making this a great move for mewtwo
his weaknesses are two of the most uncommon in ubers (i believe giratina and darkrai are the only pokes that can get a supereffective stab on him)
theres really not much to say about him other than what i just said, hes fast, hes powerful and if unprepared he can dismantle your opponents team

Sin
09-27-2011, 12:04 PM
Focus blast on mewtwo when he gets aura sphere an atk that doesnt miss?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpc6u5oTpJ1qc9ya0.jpg

Heres a good set for Mewtwo

Mewtwo @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid: -Atk +Spe
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Beam
- Psystrike

PKMNbattleSchemes
09-28-2011, 10:23 AM
aura sphere is good and all but unless if you have calm mind it won't be very useful
focus blast is just an alternative

The_Noob
09-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Just slap on Psycho **** and everyone gets ****ed up.