PDA

View Full Version : An Actually About me Topic.

Chrisomar
05-27-2008, 03:22 AM
Hello people my name is Ivan Daniel M******* and I was borned in the state of Georgia its a pretty nice place over here. I am about to go to summer school this year, if I get selected to the random pairing in the upcomming showdown Pokemon tourney I am using the summer school money on a crap shot of winning. The main thing I am about is Pro Wrestling my fav 4s are Edge, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, and Matt Hardy. I really hate using the word fake because they suffer from actually injuries from time to time and they are on the road like everyday.

So whats next for Ivan well an old friend of mine just got of rehab I was wondering what the hell happened to her so yeah I don't know its like whatever. Pretty soon I am going to go my ****** working out most likely by next week. Well this is all the time I don't want to give out to much information so peace people.

Farmer
05-27-2008, 03:28 AM
INB4 someone cares.

Aqua13
05-27-2008, 03:31 AM
INB4 someone cares.

thaz not nice farmy :?

Farmer
05-27-2008, 03:32 AM
INB4 someone cares.

thaz not nice farmy :?when have i been nice.

zelda_master_timmy
05-27-2008, 05:11 AM
INB4 someone cares.

ROFL

Hey chrisomar

Zeus
05-27-2008, 05:33 AM
An actual biography. Pwange.

XxSalientxX
05-27-2008, 05:44 AM
WELCOME TO THE SMEXY FORUMS

Stone_Cold22
05-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Farmer, you were always nice back in the Sash Gyara days.

AlbinoShiningami
05-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Farmer, you were always nice back in the Sash Gyara days.
lulz >>

XxSalientxX
06-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Hello people my name is Ivan Daniel M******* and I was borned in the state of Georgia its a pretty nice place over here. I am about to go to summer school this year, if I get selected to the random pairing in the upcomming showdown Pokemon tourney I am using the summer school money on a crap shot of winning. The main thing I am about is Pro Wrestling my fav 4s are Edge, CM Punk, Samoa Joe, and Matt Hardy. I really hate using the word fake because they suffer from actually injuries from time to time and they are on the road like everyday.

So whats next for Ivan well an old friend of mine just got of rehab I was wondering what the hell happened to her so yeah I don't know its like whatever. Pretty soon I am going to go my ****** working out most likely by next week. Well this is all the time I don't want to give out to much information so peace people.thanks for the life story,LOL j.k hi

Chrisomar
07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
An actual biography. Pwange.

LOL Zeus.