PDA

View Full Version : Rate my team?

anamatic
07-03-2008, 11:13 PM
The team im working on need some help willing to change some things open to all suggestions.

Lucario @ Focus sash
Ability: inner focus
EVs: 252 atk/252 spd/4hp
Nature: Adamant
- Swords dance
- Extreme Speed
- Crunch
- Close Combat

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liqud Ooze
EVs: 204 HP / 96 SpA / 172 SpD / 36 Spe
Nature: Calm
- toxic spikes
- rapid spin
- surf
- ice beam

Weezing @ leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252Hp/252Def/4spe
Nature: Bold
- Will-o wisp
- Flamethower
- Pain Split
- Explosion

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252atk/252hp/4def
Nature: Adamant
- Pursuit
- Meteor Mash
- Stealth Rock
- Eartquake

Weavile @ Choiceband/Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252atk/252spee/4hp
Nature: Jolly
- Brick Break
- Ice Punch
- Pursuit
- Night Slash

Porygon Z @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 spatk 252spe/ 4hp
Nature: Modest
- Tri Attack
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Eternal
07-06-2008, 02:02 AM
This team seems like you're going all out offense.

First of all, a Lucario with sash is a terrible lead.

Tentacruel doesn't even give any benefits in your team since your team is all out sweeper rather than stall.

Gyarados can easily sweep your team with ease.

anamatic
07-07-2008, 10:50 PM
oh no i dont lead with luke i mostly lead with either porygon z or metagross and yeah iam thin king of switching twards a offensive spinner like a blastoise or starmie would be great hmm i think that should be my next to switch out for tentacruel and i just got a mixape and is gonna switch him in and out of the team randomly haha

i am cool
08-17-2008, 05:19 PM
starmie isntead of teneta, maybe, sash sucks on luke put lo instead

cat
08-17-2008, 06:08 PM
well first you should always put your lead pokemon at the begining of your RMT so the raters dont get confused, but its no biggie

i kind of see how its an offensive team but i dont think that it is suposed to be that, since you have makeshift physical and special walls( who are not very effective anyway)

you should only use focus sash lucario if you have two things, sandstorm and a rapid spinner. i would suggest life orb over focus sash so you can deal much more damage.

for weavile i always put ice shard over ice punch, the priorety is much more effective. out of the two items i would go with choice band, although i think that putting SD over pursuit and giving it focus sash make for a better sweeper.

i am cool
08-20-2008, 03:52 AM
CB ice punch can ko even yachee chomp and priority is somewhat sometimes needed but i like the raw power of ice punch more