Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 48 Atk/252 Spd/210 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Close Combat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderpunch
- Overheat

Thunderpunch for Gyarados who is KOd after rocks. Overheat to pack a punch to those expecting to survive flamethrower. The other slots are for obvious reasons.

Gyarados (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 82 HP/252 Atk/176 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Ice Fang

Bring this dos in on something that cant hurt it... Dragon Dance and then kill as much as possible. If I see the opportunity to Dragon Dance again... Kill Everything

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 98 HP/252 Atk/160 Spd
Naughty nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Crunch

Scarfchomp here to mop up whatever is left after they expend their physical resources stopping dos.

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP/6 Atk/252 SDef
Careful nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge

Serves as a pretty solid special wall getting 3hkod by starmie surf while it has the ability to OHKO with crunch or pursuit. Packs a huge punch on everything.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Thunder Wave

My favorite supporter. Comes in to paralyze things that can outspeed nape/chomp/dos/luke and also tanks physical hits roosting them off. HP Ice for ground resisters

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Extremespeed
- Swords Dance

Sweeper Lucario. I know what youre saying.. two priority moves? Well after a swords dance i want to hit EVERYTHING and i want to hit everything HARD and FIRST. so priority moves are what i like here. :)

Rate, comment, compliment, anything...

Strype McClaine
07-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Your right.
Verry OU.

Beyond the support of Zappy-Zappy-dos, I dont see a huge amout of team playing between your men.

You have a LOT of strong mean men who deal alot of dammage but verry little synergy between them, sandstorm and lifeorb will rack up alot of passive dammage quicker than you think, not to mention the rocks, spikes, and status that likely will be passed around.

Over all, your coverage is good you hit hard and fast, but you have verry little flexibilty and utility.

Me thinks closer to 6.5 out of 10.
It would somewhat hard to deal with, but it lacks a since of synergy I think.

Farmer
07-29-2008, 08:01 AM
Im to lazy to rate but i thought i point this out you say tpunch kos gyara rocks yet noting on your team knows it.

Athletic
07-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Im to lazy to rate but i thought i point this out you say tpunch kos gyara rocks yet noting on your team knows it.

Except for Infernape. But i didnt calculate intimidate Attack reduction so I might as well axe Thunderpunch.. its useless as it doesnt even KO after rocks.

impostoroak557
08-10-2008, 07:46 PM
may as well say it, deoxys-e gets everything on your team for super effective damage

Farmer
08-10-2008, 08:01 PM
may as well say it, deoxys-e gets everything on your team for super effective damagewell he has ttar who brings up ss so hecan switch around for lifeorb + ss damage but you got a point he is deo-e weak he might be screwed if he runs into the expert belt version but it can played around Zapdos is 2 hit by icebeam not sure if it lives if sr down he can twave it or uses lucario to get damage on it with extreme speed.